A Dragon's Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His naked form looked so fucking gorgeous.

My nipples hardened instantly as I saw the humongous manhood resting softly between his massive legs. Tentatively I reached my hand towards it, brushing one finger all the way from the base to the tip. My other hand moved involuntarily down between my legs and I began rubbing my wet pussy on instinct. Fuck, I had never before wanted any man this much.

I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and whimpered softly as I realised it was thick enough for my hand to not be able to close all the way around it. And he wasn't even hard yet. The beast of a cock was heavy to lift, too. I slid two fingers inside my wet cunt, gasping in pleasure.

Suddenly, Asren grunted and opened his eyes. I blushed redder than a virgin seeing her first cock, and froze completely, my fingers still around his cock and inside my pussy. The dragon looked at me, apparently still a little sleepy, and sat up.

"I did not expect a wake-up like this" he said, an amused look on his face. "Even after saving your life."

"I... I..." I stammered, unable to do anything more sensible. All I could do, was blush even more.

"Is this proper behaviour for a noblewoman, lady Starseeker?" he teased me and laughed.

By all the gods, I had never been so embarrassed in my life.

"It's okay" Asren smiled at me.

"I... I've never seen a cock that big... AndI'msofuckinghorny!" I managed to yell, before my hand, like it had a mind of its own, pushed my fingers deeper into me, making me squeal.

Without saying anything, Asren put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. His lips and tongue were warm, and I moaned into his mouth as our tongues twirled and coiled around each other. He kissed me so passionately and hungrily, causing my cunt to spasm a little around my fingers.

As our mouths broke contact, I panted with lust and looked into his golden eyes. He returned my gaze intensely, and grabbed my other huge boob into his large hand. The feeling of my tit being massaged by his strong fingers made me feel better than in months. I was barely able to pull my fingers out of my wet cunt and from around his mammoth shaft, but I had to taste his lips again, and pulled him into another passionate kiss. This time he was hungrier, and I more desperate for it. My head started spinning lightly from the lust and desire, and it only got stronger as I moaned my horny passion into his mouth.

It took a lot of willpower to pull free of the embrace of his lips, but I wanted to taste so much more of him. I positioned myself between his big legs and grabbed his immense length with both hands and, while it took some effort due to the weight, lifted it to point straight up. I began slowly tugging and jerking him up and down, lowering my mouth to lavish his cockhead with wet slurps. His member began growing and hardening and I transitioned to sucking his head into my mouth to speed the process.

His super-sized prong kept engorging, and I worked at it with my jaws stretched more and more by the fattening head. Slick saliva poured down between my lips onto his endless length, my hands jerking up and down to cover the entire thing in wet spit. Asren let out a sigh of pleasure and approval at my efforts, which made me want to please him even more.

Let's face it, his cock was probably the best thing I had ever tasted.

Finally, the titanic dick reached its full size. I pulled my mouth off the head with a loud *pop*, panting from the effort it had taken to pleasure such a specimen. I looked at it. And looked at it some more. Then I looked Asren in the eyes, my expression that of disbelief and wonder.

Speechless, I reached over to my backpack, rummaging through it for a while, and pulled out a canvas measuring tape I used to check distances when drawing complex magical sigils and runes. I placed one end at the base of his imposing man-meat and began rolling the measure out. When, at ten inches I had yet to reach half of his full length, I swallowed both nervously and lustfully. Sixteen inches... Seventeen... Eighteen... Asren's cock was so big, it put breeding studs to shame.

At twenty-two inches I began trembling. My pussy screamed with want for this massively hung dragon's hard dick, but my brain was getting afraid that I couldn't physically handle such a giant tool. I kept pulling the measurer with shaking hands. Twenty... Twenty-one... Twenty-two...

Fuck. Me.

And twenty-three.

Twenty-three steel-hard, pussy-wrecking, bitch-breaking inches.

I could hardly believe my eyes. A cock this big would make even gods green with envy. And here I was, kneeling in front of a man with one that big.

"Oh my... By the..." I couldn't finish my sentences. The monstrously large love-organ standing proudly before me was everything I could think of.

"You got farther than most" Asren grinned. "Usually women only get to the "oh my"."

I shifted my eyes to his and giggled. It was actually quite funny.

"Look, Sylena, if you are afraid of my size, you don't need to do anything. Just say so, and I'll go back to sleep and won't hold it against you."

A gentleman too. That just made me want him more.

"Oh, no way" I said, my blue eyes now blazing with lust and joy. "I want to suck and fuck your unreal cock, Asren. I've wanted to since I saw it!"

I lowered and tilted my head to the side to lick the underside of his firm cockhead. "If you'll let me" I added, my voice husky and dripping with desire.

He smiled at me warmly and nodded his approval. That was all I needed.

I began kissing and licking his dickhead, wetting it to the best of my abilities. I had to take long licks to cover him with my spit, for there was a lot of real-estate to work with. I couldn't help myself from moaning and sighing my pleasure just from pleasing his giant rod like this. I opened my mouth and engulfed the entire head, sucking forcefully for a while before releasing it with a popping sound.

Asren hummed from pleasure and his cock started expelling thick dollops of precum. I lashed my tongue at the first one, quickly scooping it into my mouth and moaning loudly as the strong, salty taste hit my pallette. The stream of pre intensified, and I began flicking my tongue swiftly across his cumslit, collecting the delicious liquid into my hungry mouth. I grabbed his massive shaft with both hands and started jerking him, working lustfully to get more and more of his thick precum.

While I was pleasuring his massive manhood, Asren grabbed my giant tits and began rolling and kneading them with his strong fingers. I whimpered softly to his cockhead from the feeling of my impressive mammaries being squeezed and pleased by such big, powerful hands. He pulled and pinched my nipples, making me moan in pleasure, while using his other fingers to roll the soft titflesh around my chest. He slapped my tits softly a few times, making them jiggle, before giving them each a good smack, strong enough to make me sway in the direction of the slap.

I groaned in pleasure and lowered my head down to his balls. His huge, heavy, mouth-watering balls. I wasted no time, lifting each cum-filled nut in my hands and beginning to lick them in earnest. I tried sucking them into my mouth, one by one, but the sheer size proved too much and I had to result in holding either one up with my hand and keeping it in place for my tongue to swirl around it, while my other hand gently massaged the other one before switching it up.

I covered Asren's scrotum in my shiny, wet spit to the best of my abilities, giving each massive nut equal gentle attention. The dragon growled with pleasure from my slutty ministrations, which only fueled my desire for him. My pussy was wetter than ever before in my entire life, but I didn't want to touch myself, for the strength and hardness of the flesh-pillar standing before me demanded all my attention.

Having properly worshiped his impressive testicles, I lifted my head back up, snuggling his meaty fuck-pole against my face as I made my way towards the thick head. My face got smeared with the precum flowing down his shaft on the way, but I didn't care. It only felt good on my smooth skin.

"I'm going to suck your godlike cock, honey" I drawled. "I'm going to worship you like you deserve, you mega-hung fuckstud."

"Good. Prove yourself worthy of my dick, slut" he growled with a smile. I liked being called a slut by a man I was pleasing, but hearing him say it was sweeter than all the previous times combined.

I shuddered with pleasure and lust, and plunged my head down on his wrist-thick twenty-three inch long shaft. I barely made it down to one quarter of his immense meat before gagging and recoiling back. The thickness of the fat head had taken my throat by surprise. I had sucked some big dicks in my life, but this was far bigger than anything I had ever encountered. I steeled myself and plunged down again, fighting my gag-reflex with all my might. This time I was successful in making it to the ten-inch mark, before having to pull back. I moaned in frustration of not being able to take him deeper, my headstrong nature pissed and ready to fight to prove that I was better than others thought. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, letting my jaw drop open. Then I attacked at the giant dragon-dick again, forcing myself to take it deeper and deeper. Asren sighed in pleasure from the feeling of his dick reaching the back of my throat, as I managed to deepthroat thirteen inches of his thick meat.

I had made it halfway down, and fought furiously the reflex to gag and pull off him. I slobbered without any control, my jaw forced agape around his thickness, my lips failing to keep the copious amounts of saliva inside my mouth and my tongue lavishing the underside of his hardness with hungry licks. I struggled but was able to make myself stay still, swallowing around the upper half of his giant pecker in my mouth and jerking the lower half of it furiously with my hands, lubricated with my spit.

"Mmhhmm, yeah, Sylena. Suck that dragon dick like a good slut" I heard Asren command between my gags and slurps. I got instantly wetter upon hearing his powerful voice, moaning loudly with his jaw-stretching dick in my mouth, the reverbations travelling pleasingly through his length.

I couldn't hold myself still anymore, pulling my head off his cock hard, coughing and gasping for air. My head was spinning, drool flowing down my chin, covering my huge tits in a coat of wetness shining in the firepit's warm light. I felt so good it was difficult to form coherent thoughts at this point.

"Yes, I love your big fat cock, Asren! I'm your sexy cockslut!" I yelled, giddy with lust and joy.

I dove down on his steel-hard dick again, bobbing my head up and down as fast and deep as I could. With each thrust I took in ten inches of his thick fuckmast, my hands vigorously jacking the remaining thirteen. I gave him sloppy head, slurping and gagging and coughing, drooling more spit to help my hands keep up the high-speed action. I moaned and whimpered with his stud cock in my mouth, my pussy throbbing and flowing rivers of wetness down my thighs.

Suddenly, I felt Asren's strong hand grabbing my luscious blonde hair and pulling me off his dick. I groaned, wanting it back in my hungry mouth, and tried to dive down on him again, but he kept me in place, standing up and gently but firmly pulling me on the blanket that I had discarded before going to sleep. I gathered the thick cloth under my knees to keep the rough stone of the cave floor from scraping my skin. Then I lifted my eyes up at him, pleading for his hard manhood between my lips again.

He released my hair and grabbed my tits, squeezing my nipples hard and making me whimper, and planted his immense rod between my soft flesh-mounds. My tits were now resting on his pelvis, as he leaned slightly backwards, enveloping his dick from the base, up all the way to the fourteenth thick inch. The remaining nine jutted from my cleavage, proud and rigid, his giant cockhead dripping with precum.

I lifted my hands up on my tits, keeping them in place for him as he began slowly bucking his hips up and down, each thrust of his unreal member sending a ripple through my huge soft boobs. I spat and drooled more lubrication into my own cleavage to make his movements as easy and slick as possible.

Asren pulled his dick back, so that I could see only the head surrounded by my bosom, and then pushed forward, bringing the nine glorious inches up for me to admire. I looked up into his eyes, loving every second of letting him fuck my massive tits. He looked to be enjoying having his cock encased in soft, warm titflesh, and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back at him.

I think I fell in love with him that night. But of course it would take me a few days to realise that.

Asren grabbed my hair again and tilted my head down, lining my mouth with my cleavage. I parted my lips and let the next thrust of his cock fill my waiting mouth. His dick was now completely covered between my big tits and inside my warm mouth. I moaned in delight and heard him groan with pleasure.

He then began thrusting faster, fucking my tits and mouth in earnest. My pussy was dripping wet now, and I felt that I might cum just from the extasy of having my cleavage and throat pummeled by a 23-inch monster cock. I gagged and slobbered around his rigid shaft, drooling more spit between my tits and wetting the soft fleshy vice even more. I moaned, groaned and whimpered as Asren increased the speed and strength of his strokes, now each thrust of his pelvis making my tits slap me in the face, despite my best efforts of keeping them steady with my hands. His cum-filled balls slapped noisily into the underside of my boobs with each powerful thrust, adding to the momentum of the bouncing mammaries.

Asren was now growling and panting with lust, his voice deep and powerful like that of a massive beast. I was feeling light-headed from the relentless tit-facefucking, my eyes running with water, my jaw numb and my arms exhausted from trying to contain the power of his thrusts against my boobs. I gagged and moaned, coughed and whimpered, hopelessly in love with this dragon's cock, willing to do anything to please him.

His cock tightened, and I felt it throbbing between my breasts. I knew he was about to cum, and I wanted him to. I wanted it so fucking bad.

"Mmhm, fuck yes, Sylena. I'm going to cum" Asren groaned, releasing my head from his grip.

"Yes, cum all over me!" I shouted, whipping my head back to look at his enjoying expression. My hands left my tits to start jacking him off as hard as I could. "Cover me with your cum, you sexy, powerful beast! Blast your hot seed all over my slutty elf face! I'm your hungry cockslut, give me that tasty spunk!"

He grinned, clearly finding my dirty, horny words stimulating. I was happy to oblige.

"Come on, spray your hot cum on my face and big tits! I know you've got enough in your huge balls to cover even these massive boobs! You're so strong and handsome, Asren! So masculine and powerful! You are more man than any I've ever seen, and I want your cum right now!" I encouraged him. "Shoot your load into my mouth, honey, I'll swallow it all!"

I began sucking hard on his big head, feeling the throbbing of his cock get harder and harder in my hands. Asren grunted and growled in pleasure, and I knew he was cumming.

There's no way I could've been ready for what happened.

His immense balls tightened, and my mouth was flooded with more of his hot sperm than three regular men came combined. I moaned in extasy, the strong taste stroking my palette like divine nectar. I swallowed, opening my mouth for him to see that all was gone. But that was just the beginning. Suddenly another blast of hot jizz erupted from his cum-cannon, hitting my nose and splashing all over my face. The strength of the bursting cum knocked me back a little, and I was confused as to what had happened. I didn't have time to recover, when a new blast of his warm nectar pasted my left eye shut, splashing into my hair as well.

Asren grunted again as his cock discharged more of the hot, tasty batter, this time landing a thick layer of white on my right cheek and into my blonde hair. He jerked his cock furiously, growling and moaning in orgasmic delight. Another wave of cum, easily the size of four men's entire loads, splashed on my face and breasts, now both covered in white nectar. I began trembling from an oncoming orgasm that had been building from since I first touched his mammoth member.

He came more, his dragon-sized dick blasting a stream of jizz so powerfully, my tits swayed around as it hit them. More white spunk erupted, hosing me with his potent seed, my body now looking like the prize of a roaming warband after the warriors had had their fun. I was covered in Asren's virile cum, my face basted in white, my tits glazed with a thick layer, my hair a mess, and a puddle of the salty liquid forming under my legs.

And he wasn't even done yet.

I had an earth-shaking orgasm, without even touching myself, screaming and whimpering like a bitch in heat, as the dragon kept grunting and giving me more delicious cum. I scooped all I could up to my mouth, swallowing as much as I could, while shaking in the throes of my own orgasm and getting blasted with more and more of hot dragon spunk.

After what my cum-addled mind counted to be the thirtieth spurt of cum, each having been the size of at least three regular men's, Asren finally sighed contently and jacked out a few smaller shots, yet each still the amount of a man's entire load.

My stomach actually bulging a little from all the cum I had swallowed, and my entire body utterly drenched with Asren's warm seed, I flopped down onto the cave floor. I was utterly spent, panting and moaning with the afterglow of the greatest orgasm of my life.

The dragon knelt beside me, panting too, his gargantuan dick still hard despite the gallons of cum he had given me. He brushed the spunk-soaked hair from my face, gently scooping the cum off my right eye so that I could open it. I did, and looked at him, smiling contently.

"That was the greatest thing in my life, Asren" I sighed. "I'd love you to fuck the life out of me with that monster cock of yours, but I'm totally spent."

"Then we'd better clean you up and get some sleep" he said smiling back at me, lifting me up in his arms and carrying me out into the rain. He held me tightly, letting nature shower our bodies with cold water. I didn't feel the cold, though. I only felt the warmth of his strong body.

Once the falling rain had washed us clean, Asren carried me back inside and held me in his embrace while the fire dried us. He then placed me inside the warm bedroll and spooned me from behind as I drifted off to delicious, peaceful sleep.

Sometimes almost getting killed by a manticore is worth it.

12