A Dragon's Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Peter gets new responsibilities.
6k words
4.62
38.6k
50

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My limbs crack and pop, the joints whimpering in protest as I stand from my crouched position. I force myself onto two legs, unfamiliar with the orientation. My inner ear crackles and pops in a sort of calibration, and I feel every disk in my spine sliding into place. I grimace at the sensation, not particularly enjoying it as everything finds it's place.

I open my eyes, and I'm relieved to see that my vision has not changed. I can still see the full spectrum of the world, as well as what intrigued me about the human.

I look down at my new body, and find that I have acquired the sexual attributes of a human female, as well. The ridiculous mammaries hang off of my chest like balloons covered in soft scaled, and my legs and torso join together in a gentle curve that dips into the lightly scaled lips of human genitalia.

I look over my back, smiling as I see that my wings have remained. I flex them and flap them, and look past them towards a slender tail of a respectable length. I move it about, sifting through gold littering the floor of my castle abode. I see two mounds of padding, which I know for a fact protect the iliac crests of the human hip bone. The various dissections I've performed on human specimens will definitely benefit me as I acclimate to this new body.

I turn my attention to the human now, deciding that it's about time for us to depart. I pause for a moment as I observe the spectrum surrounding him once more, still intrigued by what I find.

I can see his intelligence, as if it were leaking from his mind and tainting the world around him. He seems to be just as intelligent as the average elf, despite being a human farm hand. It is one of the main reasons as to why I spared him: the loss of such a mind would be a travesty.

Tearing myself from my musings, I approach the boy and crouch next to him. I shake him, taking note of how my new hands have fingers ending in vicious, yet short, talons. I will have to be cautious with them, lest I damage something important.

"Human," I announce. I cough to the side, my newly stretched, compressed, and reformed vocal cords feeling unnatural and foreign. I clear my throat, and end up coughing up a small amount of excess tissue. Deciding to use this to my advantage, I burn it with a quick spout of flame from my mouth. I find that the organs in charge of protecting my body from the heat are still in order. How do I find that? If they weren't, I would be dead.

Now, finally directing all of my attention to the task at hand, I shake the boy again. "Human; awaken," I order. His eyes snap open, and he looks over me in silence. And then his eyes begin to wander, and a bright blush adorns his cheeks as he turns away.

"Geeze - put some clothes on, Nightwing," he urges, standing with his back to me.

"You recognize me?"

"You have black scales for skin, yellow eyes, and gold hair - of course I recognize you."

I reach up to find my hair, surprised that I hadn't noticed it yet. I let out a hum of satisfaction at his level of intellect, glad that I chose the right human as a slave.

"What garments would you suggest?"

"I dunno - anything."

"Turn around and look at me, boy." I growl the order, irritated by his insolence. "I am unfamiliar with human garments - I have never had need of them until now."

The boy sighs as he turns, his blush intensifying as he looks me over. His eyes seem to linger for a moment, and he asks me to turn around. I oblige, and he sighs.

"Shit - anything you wear would have to be custom tailored for your wings and tail."

"Of course - but until we can acquire the services of a tailor, we will have to accommodate my form with alterations to available garments.

"And so, I ask you again - what should I wear?" I ask forcefully as I turn once more. The human sighs as he averts his gaze - an irritating habit that I will do well to eliminate.

"I don't think you'll need a bra - your breasts seem like they support themselves, and a bra would probably get in the way of your wings anyway..." He rubs his chin a bit. "You'll need panties - or a thong, so we can put a hole for your tail in the back.

"If you want to wear a blouse or dress, you'll need holes torn in the back of it for your wings and a hole for your tail. If you want to just wear a shirt and pants, we could just cut the back of a shirt and sew cloth strips that can be tied around your back so that you won't have to pull it over your wings. As for the pants, we could just put a hole for the tail, which should be simple enough..."

"I will wear pants, and a shirt. Where shall we retrieve these supplies?"

"At my house - near the edge of the woods, just South of here. My mother had sewing supplies, we can use them. Uh..." He sighs as he runs his hand over his face. "I...I don't want you wearing her undergarments. You can wear mine - the boxers have an opening in them already, you can put your tail through that..."

I nod, and after ensuring that we're ready, we set out for the human's home. I elect to walk rather than fly, so that I can get used to a bipedal stature. I plan to flex my wings, but not until we have descended from the hill my castle rests on - I fear I would be seized by the wind.

Within a few minutes, we reach the edge of the woods and are about to enter to reach his home. I make him halt.

"I will warn you only once - if you attempt to run from me amidst the trees, I will tear your phallus off and make you my eunuch, and you will spend your time as my slave on a leash."

He gulps, and keeps his eyes forward. "I wasn't gonna try to run," he mutters. I say nothing as we delve into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter

I sigh as I lean against a tree, my stomach aching from lack of dinner and breakfast. Nightwing pauses to observe me.

"Are you well?" She asks. I silently curse her for her feigned concern - after sleeping on the events of yesterday, I've finally realized how stupid I was to go to her castle in the first place, and why being her slave is quite the predicament.

But at this point, I don't really have a choice...

"I'm fine - just hungry," I grumble as I push off the tree and continue walking.

"You have food in your home, no?"

"Hmm," I mutter in consent.

"Then you can eat there - and clothe me immediately after."

I nod, and dare a glance over at her, admiring her body for a moment before I continue walking. Say what you want about her - she's hot as all hell. I'm not about to go into detail, as I don't want to risk getting aroused and having my cock cut off as a result. That wouldn't do well for my self esteem.

"Alright - come in," I announce, pulling my key from my pocket. When I had left for the castle, I took my key with me - a force of habit that comforted me. I never thought I wold use it again, let alone return to the - save for in the belly of a dragon.

I open the door and push my way in. Nightwing follows me in, letting out noises of criticism and observation.

"So, uh...would you like anything to eat?" I enter my kitchen, pulling bread and cold cuts from the cupboards as I prepare a meal for myself.

"I will hunt," she replies. "But you must refresh my memory: where is the small town from here, so I may avoid it and abstain from furthering my connection with this area?"

"Still burnt down," I reply. "As far as I know, no bandits have come to loot it after you destroyed it all."

"Hm." She turns towards my door. "I will be back soon. Do not try to run, or -"

"Or you'll chop my dick off," I interrupt her. "I know. Trust me, I'm not running anytime soon - I've got nowhere to go."

She nods, and leaves the house. I look up as the door closes, and the emptiness of the building starts to close in. I look down at my kitchen counter in silence for a few minutes as I close my eyes and remember what it was like, before...

After I've finished my sandwich, I get a bottle of water from the bucket of ice in the corner and go to my bedroom and get out a pair of boxers that I kept from the city. After sewing some soft cloth into the crest of the back of the boxers in order to ensure Nightwing's comfort, I get out a comfortable shirt and pair of pants. I cut a strip of the shirt off the back, from top to bottom, and repurpose this strip into straps that she can tie behind her back. I attach them temporarily with pins, so that when I actually fit her I can make sure that the straps won't be too long, or too short.

I place the clothes on my bed, and decide that shoes would be worthless - the arched talon on her feet would tear right through the heels.

I get a backpack from underneath my bed - one with buckles and zippers, a true Elven marvel - and pack some clothing into it.

The backpack is of Elven make, which is why it's so modern. And while the Elves have shared some of their technology with us humans, they haven't supplied us with any technology pertaining to weaponry. We've made rudimentary Elven weaponry - such as our pneumatic cannons - but they fear us having power, and won't even construct one of their cities on our continents, lest we catch a glimpse of their technology.

However, we can buy stuff from them, such as their music and their products, and we can learn from their teachers. In fact, that's where my education comes from - I went to an Elvish school while I lived in Amallhia. I went there for about twenty four years - and I learned about mathematics, biology, physics, anatomy, and more. In fact, I'm more learned than most humans - and I was basically considered an Elf by the headmaster. It makes me proud to have such intellect, and such achievements as my memories.

And yet, they have never - and will never - share their weaponry. Which means that the only form of self defense I can find for the journey is a hunting knife.

I place the knife in its leather sheath, and a carabiner to attach the sheath to a

loop on the bag.

Next, I pack some food and water, taking care not to perforate the casing on the packets of food.

Once I'm done packing, I slowly make my way to my mother's room. As soon as I walk in, my mood is darkened by twenty Lumens. I sigh as I sit on her bed, as was my habit after we had moved here, about half a year ago.

I look at her empty pillow, and smile. With a deep breath I stand, and move over to her jewelry box. Sorting through the contents, I find her wedding ring, and I shove it into my pocket with a scowl. I'll have to remember to get rid of it.

Next, I look for her favorite necklace, which is a pocket watch that has a cameo of myself as a child in the lid. I smile as I put it in my pocket.

I close the jewelry box, and promptly leave the room. I go into my own room, again, and wait for Nightwing.

When she arrives, I call her into my room, and nearly gag as I see that her talons and mouth are slick with fresh blood, hair, and skin. "You've gotta wash your face off," I inform her. "You look horrible..."

"Do not tell me what to do, human," she growls at me, licking the blood off of her lips.

"Then don't come into my house with blood all over yourself," I retort. "You'll ruin the clothes. Plus, you're going to have to get used to eating human food - if you don't, you won't exactly be accepted into society."

"I know that," she hisses in response. "I just wanted one last hunt."

"Alright." I gesture towards the backyard. "There's a water pump in the back. Wash your hands and face off there, alright?"

Nightwing glares at me and growls, "I told you not to tell me what to do, human. Or have you forgotten that you agreed to be my slave?"

I blink a few times. Amidst thinking of the elves, my mother, the future, and how to best alter these clothes for Nightwing's new form, I actually had forgotten about that huge agreement I had made. In retrospect, I'm wondering whether it was that wise of a decision...

I frown as I look her in the face, finally realizing the full implications of what I've agreed to. "So, when you say that I'm your slave...what do you mean? Because...I'm not in chains or anything, and you've been pretty civil to me, for a slaver. Am I really your slave, in the full sense of the word?"

Nightwing looks me over a few times, and then nods to herself. "Not in the way that humans think of slaves - no, you are not. It is one of the only words that fits your...function for me. Perhaps a more accurate term would be..." She places her hand on her chin, but sighs as she falls short. "No, there is no more accurate term. However, unlike a slave, I trust you to carry out your tasks to the best of your ability, and if you fall short or fail you will not be punished - perhaps reprimanded, but not as severe as humans treat their slaves. But you must always show me respect, or you will be punished."

"Well...that sounds downright pleasant," I respond with a smile, feeling slightly more comfortable. For some reason, knowing that Nightwing has placed any amount of trust in me is...assuring. It makes me feel more like an employee than a slave, which is nice.

I gesture towards the back yard again, understanding why she was cross with how I addressed her. "So, go ahead and wash up, okay? I'll get everything ready for you while you get ready." I give her a genuine pleasant smile, and she nods in return.

"That was much better. I will return, promptly."

I watch her go, and I begin to giggle for myself. I'm working for a dragon!! Yeah, I'm technically still a slave, seeing as how I can't quit, and if I get fired it's literal, but it's still pretty damn cool. And the pay is pretty good - the assurance of not being killed by a dragon, as well as traveling with a dragon. I feel my optimism from last night returning, and I smile as I welcome it.

A few moments later, Nightwing returns, and I offer her a towel to dry herself with. She obliges, and tosses the towel on the ground. I toss it further away so I don't have to work around it.

"Dress me, slave," she orders.

"I - what? Are...are you sure?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No, I just...it seems a bit...inappropriate, seeing as how you're..." A blush creeps across my face, and she gives me a flat glare.

"It's just a female body - why do you males obsess over them so? Yes, I am nude; but as far as I'm concerned, it is just a body optimized for social success."

I can't help but laugh at that. "Nightwing, I believe that what you're referring to is known as 'hot'."

"Excuse me?"

"'Hot'. Y'know, attractive?"

She scoffs at me. "Of course - just as a male does, obsessing over appearances."

I shrug as I approach her with a pair of boxers. "Hey, I'm just making observations - it's not my fault if you chose to look like that. I'm just letting you know, so you're not surprised when you see guys staring at you."

Nightwing lets out a sound of disgust. "Just...clothe me already. I'm beginning to understand why human females dislike being exposed so much..."

I smile as I kneel down and ask for her to lift one foot at a time. I gently tug the boxers up her legs, reaching down to fix them when the elastic gets stuck on her scales. When I get to her knees, I have her put her tail through the hole in the back of the boxers - or, rather, in the re-purposed front.

I continue to tug the fabric up, my arousal increasing as I do so. I do my best not to look between her legs, and I blush even more as the boxers get higher, and fixing them has me touching her thighs.

"Sorry," I mutter regretfully. "Just, uh...it might get...sorry..."

"I do not mind," she responds. "It feels quite...pleasant."

Incredulous, I look her right in the eyes. "You do realize why it feels like that, right?"

She narrows her eyes. "What are you referring to...?"

"Uh...that feels good because my hands are on your thighs..." I can't believe she didn't figure this out on her own. "It's sexual, Nightwing. It's sexual stimulation. Humans touch each others' thighs as foreplay."

She blinks a few times, seemingly in deep thought, before letting out a "hmph".

"Very well. Kneel and continue, slave. But be as careful as you can in avoiding my stimulation. You do not have permission to touch me in such a manner.

Everything is going well, until I'm nearly done. Nightwing places her hand on my head, firmly and coldly. I cringe, and slowly look up.

"Why did you..." I stop as I see that she's slowly playing with a nipple, tilting it back and forth in a calm manner.

"I've thought of a new job for you, slave," she announces softly, a wicked grin playing across her lips.

I gulp, and yet my penis can't help but poke its head up in curiosity. "What?"

"To pleasure me," she hisses, her sharp teeth gleaming as she grins. "To touch me when I so desire it."

"But I-"

"I have found that this body is sensitive, slave. And I wish to enjoy it. And so I decided to use my slave to do so - who better but a human to service the human body?"

I feel scared for a moment, and yet I feel incredibly aroused. Basically, she wants me to be her sex slave - which doesn't sound so bad, actually...

Now that I have permission, I quickly take in what I, ah...what I have to work with. In her human form, Nightwing has legs that aren't too long, and yet aren't too short, and have a firm thickness in the thighs that makes them even more hot. Her legs end in one amazing, well...I can't think of what to call it other than, pure and simple, an ass. It is an ass, in all senses of the word: a beautiful, round, somewhat perky ass that looks like it could fill out any pair of pants in the world.

Her vagina is covered in small scales, so I can't really see anything, but I can tell that she's getting aroused by the idea of using me to pleasure her, as the scales around her pussy lips are turning gold - an indicator of internal heat, much like in her dragon form.

Her hips are perfect, and lead into a slender waist that gives her an hourglass figure with very smooth and lustful curves. The breast above these curves are plentiful and look rather firm, as they don't sag despite the lack of a bra.

Lastly, there's her face. It looks both reptilian and human in nature, which compiles into a beautiful caricature of simple perfection. Her hair flows from her scalp and gives her face a beautiful backdrop, accentuating her golden eyes.

"Any questions?" She asks me.

I remain speechless.

"Good. Then continue to clothe me, slave, and when you do, make sure that you rub every part of my body that is sensitive, except for my genitalia - to see if you are competent enough." She smirks as she uses her talons to rip apart the underwear. "And you can start by putting on my boxers."

I gulp and, not wanting to disappoint her, fetch another pair of boxers and sew new padding into the back for her protection. I get her to put her feet in, pull the boxers up to her knees, and get her tail through the hole once more. I look up at her in caution before I begin to pull the boxers past her knees - and I begin to pleasure her.

I slowly pull the cloth up, gently rubbing her thighs as I do so. I gently kiss the inside of her thighs, watching her face as I do so. She gasps, grasping a breast with a firm hand and rubbing it enthusiastically. I smile to myself as I continue, eventually bringing the cloth up to her hips. I rub her hips, her thighs, and part of her buttocks as I drag up the cloth, and once I'm done I stand and begin to gently massage her rear. She leans into me and drapes her arms around my shoulders, which surprises me - I was expecting her to be more ferocious and demanding, not...tender and malleable.

I run my hands up the sides of her back, gently brushing against her wings as I do. They twitch in response, and she grips me tighter with a small gasp. I can't help but enjoy how cute she's acting.

"I'm going to start with the pants now, alright?" I ask, softly.

12