A Dragon's Slave Ch. 07.2 Truth

Story Info
More truth is unearthed. It's part 2 of truth.
9.8k words
4.63
9.3k
15

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you said they used to use this cavern as, like, a dump, right?" I ask Nightwing. She nods and grunts her affirmation, still lying on the bed with her hands behind her head.

After our odd hand-holding session, we each went to different parts of the room. Demetra found a small toolbox, likely left there specifically for her, and immediately removed her arm from her socket - which is still kind of gross - and opened her arm casing and started tinkering with the interior mechanisms. I sat next to her, fascinated by the design.

"But you didn't seem surprised when Trishka said there was a city," I recount, still confused. I immediately turn to disgust as Demetra pulls a clump of what seems to be rotted bark out of a gear mesh, and tosses it aside.

"How'd you deal with that shit being in there?" I ask, confused.

"Never had a chance to get it out," she explains with a sigh. "No clean surfaces to disassemble the arm on - let alone a sterile enough environment for me to remove the arm in the first place. And besides, most of the gears and shit are aesthetic - the functional parts are mostly electronic, and not analog. So in reality, it would usually just be a solid arm of metal, inlaid with synthetic nerves and muscles. But I decided to get a fancy arm commissioned - but I didn't realize that when it rusted, some of it would stop working so well. It's mostly because it interfaces with my nerves, so the rust feels like arthritis." I nod, pretending to have followed along with most of what she said. I'm kind of zoning out, thinkijg

"There always was a city," Nightwing replies, having hesitated to answer. "It's further in. This part is new - very new. It was created as a sort of...front, I guess you could call it. To make any explorers think they had found a terrifying dragon lair, and to keep them from moving further and finding the city." She shakes her head, her newly grown, short hair splayed out on the pillow. "But this city...it's much more...elaborate than the old one."

"Yeah, I'd guessed as much," I respond. I turn to Demetra, and hush my voice. "So, when are we going to talk more about the whole...alien thing?"

Demetra gives me an icy glare. "Never. I said too much as it is. The less you know, the better."

"That's what I thought," I sigh. "But I'm just...having a hard time wrapping my head around it."

"Yeah, aren't we all," she mutters. "Hey, could you hand be that small wrench?"

I hand it to her, and she briefly finagles with a few bolts before returning to the tweezers and pulling out what appears to be grass and...hair. I become nauseous, and push myself away.

"Okay, that's gross," I mutter. She rolls her eyes.

"If you're not gonna help me, you may as well try out the shower," she suggests. "Trust me - you need one."

I sigh. "Okay, fine." I walk to the bathroom, and turn back to Nightwing. "Hey, Nightwing, have you ever taken a shower?"

She looks at me, puzzled. "Of course I have. In waterfalls, in the rain..."

"No, I mean a real shower. With soap."

"No," she replies, curtly.

"Well, why don't you? Also, you should probably learn how to shampoo your hair - I could show you."

"Ohhh, trying to get frisky, Peter?" Demetra teases me. I blush, and Nightwing smiles to herself.

"Sure," Nightwing announces. "Why not."

"O-okay," I stammer, still blushing. Damnit, Demetra...

"You two have fun in there!" Demetra teases us. I try to stammer a rebuttal, but Nightwing speaks for me.

"We'll try - but we make no promises." Demetra chuckles, and I blush furiously as Nightwing brushes past me, into the bathroom. I shut the door behind us, and lock it - just to be sure. I mean, I wouldn't be against Demetra joining us, but...I kinda want to show Nightwing how to shampoo her hair. It's kind of important.

"What are you waiting for?" Nightwing teases me. I turn, and my voice catches in my throat as I see that she is nude. "Undress, slave."

I nod, barely able to speak as I pull of my pants, kick off my shoes (which I forgot I was wearing - I probably tracked dirt all over the room), and pull off my shirt. As I remove my boxers, my half-erect...I don't want to say cock right now, it might arouse me too much. I just want to show her how to shower. So, my half erect...uh...male reproductive organ consisting mostly of blood vessels and elastic muscle. There, that should kill the boner.

I turn on the water, and the boner is resurrected as I feel Nightwing's hands on my shoulders, and her pert nipples brushing lightly across my back. Wow, I am in full anticipation mode.

"So, slave...mind walking me through the process?" Nightwing asks, breathily. I swallow a lump in my throat - she only calls me slave when she wants to fuck...or when she's angry...or when she's making a (bad) joke...wow, she calls me slave quite a lot.

"I don't know if this is appropriate," I point out. "I mean...this is where you used to live, right?"

"I have very few good memories of this place," she responds with a sigh. She falls silent for a moment before pulling away. Guess I killed the mood, which makes me feel...kinda bad, honestly.

"You okay?" I ask, turning to confront her. She simply shrugs.

"Yeah - let's just get in the shower. I'd like to see how to clean myself."

I nod, deciding to drop the topic for now, and pull the curtains aside, revealing an unexpectedly nice shower basin, made of smooth, polished granite, with some small ridges interspersed for friction. Now that I look around, the whole bathroom is nice - a nice toilet, a nice sink, even a nice mirror! It's all very impressive.

I check the temperature of the water, and nod to myself. "Alright, come on in," I announce, after stepping in myself. Nightwing follows suit, and we quickly discover that it is somewhat cramped. There's enough room to move, but no matter where we move, some part of our bodies are touching. Which I am not complaining about - right now, her breasts are pressed softly against my chest. We both blush, and my boner starts to come back. It starts to get steamy, and -

Wait, how is it so steamy so fast? What the - oh.

"Nightwing, I point out, suppressing laughter. "The water is evaporating on your skin."

She checks, and sees that it is, in fact, becoming steamy because of her. "Huh."

"Guess we don't need coal to make a sauna," I tease. She rolls her eyes, and concentrates as she shuts them. After a moment, the water stops evaporating, and begins to fall on her normally.

"I lowered my internal temperature," she points out. "Dragons can do that."

"Cool," I respond, my heart quickening as her breasts move with her breathing. "Uh...let's start washing, okay? Hand me that soap?"

She moves for it, and just managed to get it in her hand. "I got it - what the?" It flies out of her hand, and she tries to catch it with the other. It slips out of that one as well. "You humans don't exaggerate about your soap!" She exclaims. It lands on her chest, and gets wedged between her tits...

It's just stuck there, pushing the flesh apart as they move in time with her breathing, soaping up the scales and giving them a light shine...

"Uh, Peter? Would you mind actually washing me?" She pulls me back to reality. Blushing, I retrieve the soap from her ample bosom.

"So, uh...what first?" I stammer, my words caught in my throat again.

"I don't know, you're the expert," she replies, slightly annoyed.

"Uh...okay, then...turn around? Maybe? I'll do your back first."

"Alright," she replies. I push myself against the wall of the shower as she turns. Her tail slaps against my shins, and the digitigrade on the back of her foot painfully lands on mine. I release an exclamation of pain, and she quickly moves her foot, looking back in concern.

"Sorry!" She exclaims, frowning. I rub at my foot, thankful that her claw didn't puncture the skin.

"It's fine," I mutter. "Just...be careful? Please?"

She nods, and finishes turning, planting her feet in a way that they don't hurt mine. Her tail, now wrapped around her legs due to the tight turn, twitches as she tries to pull it free of being pressed against the wall. She finally does, and the rest of it comes out and slaps against my leg. I lose my balance, and fall forwards into her. I drop the soap, and she moves her foot as she also loses her balance. Her foot lands on the soap, and she lets out a cry of dismay as her leg loses its purchase, and she slams into the wall. The momentum carries me into her tail - specifically, my balls into her tail. I release a wordless cry of pain, slumping against her as I grit my teeth, her wings fluttering in frustration and slapping against my chest, as they are currently trapped beneath me.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" She asks, clearly surprised.

"Yeah - just peachy," I grunt. "Because of you and your...tucking tail!"

"Hey, you told me to turn!"

"You could have done something with your tail other than attack me!" I exclaim. We both stand, and I awkwardly bend to get the soap, my cheek pressed firmly into her...cheek.

"I didn't attack you!" She protests. "And get your face out of my ass - it's disgusting!"

"I didn't have a choice," I inform her as I stand, the soap in my hand. I sigh to myself. "Well, now that we're in here, we may as well do what we meant to..."

"That's what we've been doing," she growls.

"Yeah, but let's actually do it right," I elaborate.

"I swear, if I could slap you without hurting myself right now," she mutters.

"Yeah, yeah," I sigh. "Look, just...put your tail over my shoulder so it's out of the way, and I'll start washing your back. Then I'll show you how to wash the rest of your body on your own, alright?"

"I know how to use soap!" She protests. "I just don't know how to use shampoo!"

"But you told me to walk you through it," I remind her.

"I was being seductive! Gods, you're a moron..."

"Look - let's just...get this over with. Tail?"

She lifts her tail, and I drape it over my shoulder, staggering slightly at the unexpected weight of it. It is pleasantly smooth, however, and it feels somewhat like an embrace as Nightwing deftly drapes it over my other shoulder, so it hangs like a scarf. "So, just relax, and I'll take care of this, okay?"

"Just shut up and start," she mutters. I nod, and grab a washcloth from a little cubbyhole in the side of the shower, which somehow is not wet. I rub the soap bar on it, and once it's nice and sudsy, I put the soap in the same cubbyhole so I can get it later. I begin to rub down Nightwing's back, paying special attention to her wings and the joints to ensure that I don't damage anything.

"It feels...nice," she informs me, sounding very relaxed. "It smells nice, too..."

"Speaking of smelling nice, you have GOT to start chewing mint," I inform her, thinking of what Deathwing told me earlier. "Your breath smells absolutely awful in the morning."

"You're no bargain either," she protests. "And besides, I haven't had mint on hand!"

"Fair enough," I reply, briefly ceasing my lathering as I give her a shoulder massage. "And I haven't had toothpaste, so..."

"Ohhh, that feels nice," she sighs, leaning backward into me. I adjust, bracing against the wall to deal with the extra weight. "But we should probably get to the shampooing," she mutters, closing her eyes as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, probably," I whisper as I give her a quick peck on the side of her head.

And then I smell it.

Her hair.

"Yes, yes we should!" I exclaim, urging her to stand up. I snatch up the bottle of shampoo, and put a small dollop into my hand. It has a wonderful scent - both summery, and fresh like spring.

I explain to her how much shampoo she should use, and how to get her hair and the shampoo ready. Once it's foamy enough, I begin to work it into her hair, gently massaging her scalp as I work out the oil in her hair.

"How is your hair even greasy? You don't have regular glands in your scalp."

"Well, maybe I have some kind of modified glans that still work," she replies. "I mean, the follicles have a root somewhere, right?"

I nod, pulling the shampoo through her short locks of hair, which reach just to the edge of her neck. "I guess so," I reply, moving back to her scalp. I explain to her how to use the shampoo properly, and she nods, leaning back into me. I smile as she relaxes, and give her more support as I continue to wash her hair.

"This feels really good," she sighs. "And it's so relaxing..."

"Yeah, it usually has that effect," I reply. She releases a hum of satisfaction as she leans into me a bit more, and I smile as I continue on to rinsing, explaining to her how to do it on her own.

"Now, before anything else, I have to wash my hair - it feels totally gross."

She nods, and stands as she lets me wash my hair. Once I'm done, it feels much better. I give a sigh of relief, and lather up a second washcloth. "Here," I say, offering it to her. "You can do the rest, right?"

"Hmm...I think I'd rather have you wash me," she says, softly, leaning against me again. I smile to myself as I start to wash her with the cloth, starting with her belly and moving up.

By the way, is it me, or is there something significantly unsexy about using a washcloth in a shower? Like, loofas are kinda sexy, but washcloths are just like floppy squares. I decide to bunch it up in my hand because of that, and it still feels unsexy.

"Aww, fuck it," I growl. My lust grabs ahold of me, and I get the soap on my hands before tossing the washcloth to the side. With my bare hands, I begin to explore Nightwing's body, rubbing her stomach and brushing against her breasts as I begin to possessively kiss her on the neck.

"Ohhh, slave...how bold..." Nightwing moans as she rubs against me, her ass grinding against my now fully-erect cock. I simply grunt in response, and begin to hump against her.

She moans as I reach up and grab one of her breasts, and dip my other hand between her legs. I massage her breast as I begin to massage her vagina. Now moaning in a high-pitched voice, she turns her head to me and pulls me into a kiss as she turns, forcing me to let go of her and step out of the shower a bit as she takes control.

"You are going to have so many bruises when I'm done with you," she growls, a fierce look in her eyes that I've never seen before. "Oh, yes you are..."

"Promise?" I ask with a grin. She smirks, wrapping her arms around me as she vigorously kisses me, her tail slapping against the edge of the shower basin. I return the kiss, my hands exploring her back and periodically gripping her full, wonderful behind.

We both let out incoherent moans of passion as my cock finds its way between her legs and rubs against her pussy lips. I notice that the water is turning to steam again - her internal temperature is rising.

"Fuck me," she pants. "Oh, fucking fuck me!"

"With pleasure," I growl, immediately penetrating her cunt with my turgid shaft.

I begin to thrust, but there isn't quite enough room for full strokes. I'm about to suggest we leave the shower when Nightwing pulls me out with all of her strength, ripping the shower curtains from the poll as she brings me to the ground, extending her wings so that I don't get too hurt. I thrust harder, and she thrusts as well. I feel my pores releasing sweat as steam billows from her body, and find it difficult to breath as we haven't relinquished our passionate kiss yet.

She vigorously pounds her hips against mine, and I cringe slightly as I realize that she wasn't lying about giving me bruises.

Suddenly, the pleasure is too much, and I erupt within her, my cum flooding her womb before spilling out onto my chest. I feel her entire body shudder as she cums, as well.

"Come on," she taunts me, sitting up on my cock. "Fuck me until I can't feel anything."

I grin, and decide to oblige, forcing her to stand up with me, my cock still buried firmly in her cunt. Struggling to hold her up as she wraps her legs around my waist, I press her against the wall as I kiss her deeply. I thrust, but not with wild abandon - with coordinated thrusts, timed and distributed to illicit the most pleasure from her. Whenever she begins to moan loudly, I pull out and kiss her until she's cooled down, at which point I shove my cock back inside of her and begin thrusting once more.

After a while, she's writhing uncontrollably, and growls as she pulls away from the kiss. "Enough!" She exclaims, forcing me onto my back on the cold floor as she slams her hips on me, forcing us both to cum. My cock slips out at the last moment, and shoots cum onto her body, draping across her full beautiful breasts and covering part of her face. I sit up as I pull her into a kiss, and after a moment, she falls onto her back, and I follow suit, laying on top of her, kissing her slowly and gently as I begin to hold her. After a while, our lips disconnect, and I smile as I nuzzle up against her, my cock still weakly releasing strands of cum.

"We should probably get cleaned up again," I whisper.

"Why bother?" She asks, smirking. "We're just gonna get filthy in a few minutes anyway..."

I chuckle, kissing her again. "Oh, you dirty girl..." She smirks coyly, and we stay like that for a while. The shower is still running, but hey - I'm not paying the bills.

"Okay, no, I do need to get cleaned up - this stuff is starting to cake up," Nightwing announces, after about fifteen minutes. I nod, and we decide to take turns showering this time. I toss the ruined curtain into the trash, and pick up our clothes - which are soaking wet.

"You're gonna have to do that trick again," I announce. "Y'know, with breath? To dry the clothes?"

"Okay," she responds. "Hey, when I use the shampoo, do I press my palm in as well?"

"Yep," I respond as I dry off the floor, and put a new mat down. Don't want either of us to slip and get a concussion, now, do we?

"Hey, where'd you learn that trick, anyway?" I ask, placing the sopping wet clothes on the sink in a ball. "I mean, you haven't had much experience with fabrics, as far as I know..."

"When I took over that castle, it had been rotting for quite a while," she informs me. I remember for a moment that she's a giant dragon, and has an equally giant hoard. "The tapestries were beautiful, by completely soaked with moisture due to...I really don't know, honestly. I think some of it was urine, from animals and whatnot.

"Anyway, it took a while, but I figured out how to breathe hot breath without breathing fire, and I managed to restore a few of the tapestries. One of them was torn, and another was covered in old blood, so I had to burn them - they looked like shit."

I nod, and turn to watch Nightwing shower. Some of the water still evaporates off of her body, but most of it doesn't. She notices me watching, and smirks at me, lightly dancing her fingers over her breasts and crotch. "Oh, slave...obedient to a fault. Why, you even guard me as I shower!"

I laugh at that. "Right now, you probably need someone to guard you from me, because I totally want to tackle you and fuck you silly right now."

She smirks, and returns to washing her body. She puts soap on her tail, and uses that to clean her back - which is interesting, to say the least.

"Does your tail ever get annoying?"

"Like earlier, when it knocked you over?" She asks. I nod, and she shrugs. "Not really. It's actually pretty helpful, for running faster - I can lean over and not lose my balance."

"Yeah," I reply. She steps out of the shower, her body glistening, and evidently increases her internal temperature, as all the water evaporates at once.

"Okay - your turn. I'll take care of the clothes," she announces.

I nod, stepping into the shower, letting the warm water wash over me. I hadn't realized how cold it was in this bathroom until just now...