A Dragon's Tale Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was perfect.

In the back of her mind, she felt a thought growing. It was a strange thought, but held incredible appeal for her. He owned her, and she knew what that meant; he was her master. Not in the way Thaltien had been, where she wished to escape. Quite the opposite, she couldn't imagine a better thing in the world than being owned by Ethan; than him being her master.

She wasn't sure where this certainty had come from, but she knew it had taken hold deep within her. It had a primal edge, and for a brief, fleeting moment she thought it might've come from Ethan, yet he wouldn't think that way. But where else could it have come from?

The dragon bottomed out, and she felt him brush the entrance of her womb.

She moaned.

"Thank you master." She breathed.

The dragon growled in return, then pulled back, eliciting a slight whimper until he pushed back into her again. He continued this slow, languid motion as she felt her passion begin to build. She wasn't entirely sure what it was building to, but she knew it would be incredible.

He was so wonderful, pleasuring her like this, his gentle thrusting making her sigh and moan. He was taking incredible care of her, and serving her pleasure exquisitely...

Wait.

She shook her head.

That wasn't right.

It wasn't right for her master to serve her; it should be the other way around. The pleasurable plateau that had been building started to crumble as she realized something was terribly wrong. As much as she enjoyed him pleasuring her, she wanted to pleasure him far more.

Unfortunately, there was no way she could do that up here in the sky while they were flying around. She needed to be on the ground, at least until her wings were strong enough. Or if not the ground, then maybe a bed...

"Stop." She whispered.

The Dragon growled but didn't slow.

She smiled and asked again, making it a simple request and hoping that her master would listen. "Could you please stop for a moment master?" She asked.

The dragon seemed to falter, then his expression softened. He was suddenly less primal and more caring; more Ethan, less dragon.

He stopped thrusting.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Nothing." She assured him. "But could you please fly us to the Argo?"

"Yes, but why? Are you cold?"

She shook her head. "I'm fine, I just want to try something, if there is a bed we could use."

"Sure." He cocked his head to one side, clearly confused. He started to pull out, but she clenched her legs.

"Please don't slide out." She asked. "I like this feeling."

"No problem." He said with a huge grin as he banked for several seconds, then began flying in earnest.

The flapping motion jostled everything, making his cock move inside of her anyway. The friction and heat began to build again as she considered how she could pleasure him. Just the thought of doing that was turning her on more than when he had been thrusting mere moments ago.

Two minutes later, they were circling high above the Argo as he looked around, probably to see if anyone was looking. Two minutes later, he made a low approach, coming in so the Argo was between them and the camp. He landed on the deck rather awkwardly, as he was still holding her and - at her request - he hadn't yet slid out of her

"Thank you, can we go to the cabin, please?" She asked, hoping he would agree. "And please don't pull out."

"Sure, and I won't." He said slowly, clearly confused.

She leaned up against him, and after he folded his wings she wrapped her arms around him too. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck, and his cock was still exquisitely, wonderfully buried in her sopping wet pussy.

He carried her like that into the captain's cabin and closed the door behind them. "What now?"

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Could you please lay on the bed, um... on your back?"

He smiled, walked over to the bed, sat down and then leaned back. Only then did she let go of his muscular torso. "Thank you master." She said.

"Master?" He looked alarmed and stiffened. "Why did you call me that?"

"I like calling you master."

"Taloni, you arenot trading one slave owner for another." He said firmly.

"I don't mean I'm your slave." She said quickly. "I just mean that... I don't know. I want you to be my master."

"Taloni-." He started sitting up, but she gently put her hands on his chest.

"I know you don't like the idea of owning slaves, and I don't want to be your slave exactly. I just feel like I need..." She trailed off, not know how to explain it. It made perfect sense in her head, but she wasn't sure she could quite get it into words.

"I need to call you master." She finally said. "You were willing to risk your life for me only hours after we met. You're the best man I've ever known and I just vowed to follow you everywhere and to obey you all of my life"

"Yes, but you're not some kind of slave."

"I know, and thank you for freeing me." She smiled. "I don't want to call you master because I'm your slave; I want to call you master because I want that place in your life. I want to serve you and help you however I can without being a slave; not because I have to, but because I want to."

He opened his mouth, worked it soundlessly for a moment, then closed it. He gave her a strange look as he shook his head. "I don't understand."

"But I do, and I love that idea." She said. "May I?"

"That's what you want?"

She sighed. "Oh, more than anything."

* * *

Ethan felt his brain overloading trying to comprehend what the tiny Fey girl was saying. That, and there was also the extremely distracting sight of a nubile, eighteen-year-old naked girl straddling his hips with his cock buried firmly inside of her. She was an absolute vision of loveliness and he was have tempted to give her whatever she wanted, simply because she was so beautiful and sexy.

"Could I please call you master? I won't if you don't want me to, but I would really like to. May I please?"

Ethan had never had a naked woman who was currently impaled by his cock all but beg to call him master before. At this point, his cock was probably as hard as diamond and equal in strength to an industrial "I" beam.

The primitive part of his brain - the dragon side - was screaming yes. It was screaming that this incredibly young and hot piece of ass was exactly suited to just that: being his obedient, subservient mate who called him master and was a slave to his every whim.

He pushed that part of his mind down and away as hard as he could.

The fact that his dragon half wanted this was reason enough to say no in his book. He opened his mouth to say no, when a realization hit him. "You're going to treat me that way regardless of what you call me, won't you?"

"Unless you tell me not to, yes." She said, then bit her lips.

He could tell she desperately wanted to call him master. He couldn't understand why and it didn't make sense; not one lick of sense.

"Please?" She asked again.

She was so sweet, innocent, and trusting. Not to mention she had a body to kill for. At the moment, her honey-blonde hair was rolling down her shoulders and just barely obscuring her breasts. She had the toned body of someone who worked all their life. The way she sat there so confidently and yet also so vulnerably was intoxicating and highly erotic.

"Okay, but just for tonight." He heard the words slip out before he could stop them.

"Thank you master." She said, then began to move her hips around his cock.

"You're sure that's what you want?" He asked.

She nodded. "Now relax master, I want you to lay back and just enjoy yourself as I pleasure you."

He felt highly apprehensive about the idea, but could tell she really wanted that and didn't have the heart to say no. He put his hands behind his head and tried to relax as she started to move and circle her hips. She had barely any technique, but more than made up for it in desire. Just the way she was trying was more arousing than any sexual experience he'd ever had, outside of perhaps a few with Alana or Beth...

And she had no experience.

He could only imagine what taking her to bed would be like once she'd gained some.

* * *

Taloni started working her hips, paying very close attention to Ethan's face to see what he liked. Whenever he seemed to be enjoying himself the most, she would continue moving her hips that way.

"What would you like me to do master?" She said as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Enjoy yourself." He said.

"Oh, I am... I..." Her breath caught as that incredible heat in her loins hit a new height. She was sure it was building to something, and she knew she'd get there eventually, but wanted to take care of him first.

His eyes narrowed, then he smiled wickedly at her. "You know what would really turn me on?"

"What? Please tell me and I'll do it." She moaned.

"I want to see a gorgeous Fey cuming on my cock." She said as he locked eyes with her. "I want to see her turn into a puddle of whimpering pleasure who can barely stay upright for the sensations that are coursing through her body."

The damn broke.

Taloni felt his words hit her soul and all the tension in her body released at once. She felt a slow, trembling buildup throughout her entire body before erupting everywhere at once. She did everything she could to remain upright, but it was just too much.

She started to fall forward, but caught herself by placing her hands on Ethan's chest. It only helped a little, as her arms felt like they didn't want to support her weight. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. A strange trembling coursed through every fiber of her being. She couldn't believe how incredible it felt, like every single part of her body had been dipped in molten pleasure.

It took her a minute to regain her breath. Her entire body was soaked in a light sheen of perspiration as she looked at Ethan and asked the only question that mattered to her. "What that good master? Did you enjoy it?"

"I absolutely did Taloni." He replied as he gently stroked her cheek. Something in his tone made her think he was saying that as much for her benefit as because it was true. "In fact, I enjoyed it so much, that the next time you do that, I'm going to cum inside of you."

The blazing fire in her loins - which had never really gone out - returned with a vengeance. She ground her hips into his, almost desperate to bury his cock as far inside of herself as it would go.

"Thank you for letting me pleasure you master."

"I should be thanking you." He said.

"No master." She moaned as she lifted herself up and let herself slide slowly back down. The sensation of his massive cock spreading wide and filling her up was absolutely incomparable.

"I feel like I was made for this." She sighed again as she began to rock her hips, repeatedly impaling herself on his cock. "Please let me keep serving you like this master, please?"

Something in his demeanor changed.

There was definitely something of the dragon behind his eyes and posture too. He suddenly looked completely relaxed; as if lounging while being ridden by a naked woman was the most natural, normal thing in the world.

He looked at her with abject lust, but also like he was somehow looking down on her. Like he was merely getting what he deserved, and she should feel grateful for being allowed to pleasure him.

She was.

"Thank you for letting me pleasure you master." She said again. "I'm so..." She sighed. "...so grateful."

The dragon looked at her appraisingly. "You should be."

"I love serving you master." She replied, though it took some effort to make the words coherent.

The dragon growled approvingly.

She was getting near the climax; she could feel it. The wonderful tension throughout her entire body was pulling even tighter, like a bow ready to fire. She arched her back, ready for the release...

Which didn't come.

The tension just stayed frozen there, like a catapult ready to launch.

The dragon chuckled. "Is it proper for you to finish before your master?"

"No." She breathed. Of course she shouldn't. He was her master after all and he deserved to have his needs satisfied before hers were.

In the back of her mind, she could tell that this was the dragon speaking, not Ethan. She didn't know how she knew, but she did. Ethan was the opposite; he put her first and probably wouldn't even consider finishing until she had.

The duality was intoxicating.

On the one hand, the powerful, primal dragon relished its position as her master. It looked down on her from on high; a powerful lord and master to serve and she felt like she needed to please him to remain at his side. On the other hand was Ethan, who always put others first and loved her unconditionally. He would never leave her behind, and would never abandon her.

The combination was exquisite.

"You already came before your master once, didn't you?" The dragon said in almost an accusatory tone.

"I'm sorry master." She breathed as she tried to remain upright. "I love you master."

Ethan shook his head as if to clear it and then smiled. "I love you too Taloni."

"Oh, master." She sighed, which turned into a moan.

He rolled, putting her underneath him as he took over and started thrusting gently into her. She spread her legs as wide as they could possibly go, nearly doing the splits in attempt to give him easier access so he could penetrate her more fully and deeply.

Suddenly, his eye flared and the dragon seemed to return in full force. Ethan's tenderness disappeared, replaced with the primal force of nature that was the dragon. He locked eyes with her, boring into her soul as he spoke.

"You will serve me."

"Of course master." She sighed.

"You will derive great joy from serving me." The dragon said as it thrust deep inside of her.

"Yes, master, I would love that master." Taloni said, and she meant it. She wanted to serve him; he had done so much for her and she couldn't think of a better way to repay him.

"Good. Now, beg for my seed." It commanded as it sped up its thrusting, making her breasts jiggle slightly with each impact. Her brain was having trouble keeping up with the sensations.

"Please master, please may I take your seed?" She pleaded. "Please, I want to, I'm ready to, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" It asked.

"Anything you want."

"You'll serve me faithfully?"

"Yes master."

"You'll bear as many of my offspring as I decide to give you?"

"Yes master."

"You'll serve me with your body as often as I wish?"

"Oh, yes master." She groaned at the thought, wishing he would ravish her as often as possible, just as he was doing now. "Please master."

"You'll pleasure my other mates and please them with your body if I so choose?"

She hesitated only a moment. "Yes master."

The dragon growled at her hesitation. "Beg me; beg me to allow you to please my other mates."

"Please master." She said instantly. "Please may I pleasure your other wives?"

"You may little one; you may." It said.

"Thank you master." She breathed, not quite believing what she'd just said. For some reason, her saying that had been accompanied with a burst of arousal and she could feel herself getting even wetter. She moaned; he could do such incredible things to her...

She smiled. "I love you so much master."

The dragon faltered for a moment as Ethan's loving expression started to return. But then the dragon steeled its face and looked her, much like a rancher might look at breeding stock from its herd. "I won't breed you tonight, but soon..."

It growled.

Whether in anticipation or frustration she couldn't tell.

"Yes master." She said as its gaze held her in wonderful, beautiful captivity. "Whatever you want master."

The dragon looked absolutely triumphant and its gaze intensified. It locked eyes with her and she felt its gaze bore into her soul, even deeper than before.

"You won't consciously remember this." It commanded. "It will be like a dream on the edge of your thoughts; always there, never seen. You will abide by what you promised - what you begged to do - but won't remember promising it."

"Yes master." She said almost automatically.

Her thoughts began to fog over...

He brain clouded...

Her...

...

What...?

She felt startled.

She shook her head in confusion.

Suddenly she felt somewhat disoriented.

The rhythmic thrusting of the dragon on top of her brought her back to her senses. It smiled at her slyly and then it seemed to retreat. Suddenly, instead of the dragon thrusting inside of her, it was her dear, sweet, tender Ethan. He looked momentarily disoriented, but certainly found his rhythm quickly.

"You are so beautiful." He said.

"Thank you master." She arched her back, pushing her breasts and hips deeper into him.

He paused, just long enough to tenderly run a finger down her cheek. "I am so lucky to have you."

She sighed. "Thank you so much master."

Ethan pushed deeper, burying his cock inside her up to the hilt as his hips impacted hers. She felt so full. Not only physically, but in every way possible. She felt like her heart was as full as her virgin channel, and her happiness as full as passage that Ethan was vigorously thrusting into.

She hit the precipice and felt ready to fall over it.

"Now my gorgeous bride; cum for me." Ethan instructed, his loving expression and tender movements stood in stark contrast to the powerful force behind his eyes.

She came.

She came and felt the world fall away.

Everything; everything in her mind, everything in the room, everything in the world, except the feel of his cock and the firing raging throughout her body faded into the background. The wild fire coursed through her, and she was vaguely aware of opening her mouth to try and let some of it out.

She nearly blacked out.

The tidal wave hit her like nothing else ever had. The closeness of her husband made it all the more special. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him. She reflexively wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself closer.

Her entire body convulsed, spamming completely out of control. She was vaguely aware that she was nearly screaming in pleasure, but it was so hard to make sense of anything, of the sensations coursing through her body.

Then she felt it.

She felt a burst of warmth as he spent himself inside her virgin womb.

The sensation brought on an entirely new feeling. A wave washed over her body; not a wave of pleasure as before, but a wave of tenderness; of closeness. It was like their bond had deepened and she felt so incredibly close to him. She had given him her virtue, he had given her his seed. It was the most intimate exchange a man and woman could have.

It was wonderful.

She felt the tension, that fire in her loins, drain and turn into a powerful feeling of contentment and satisfaction. She suddenly felt like she had run a marathon and her body needed a break; needed rest. She could think of nowhere better in the universe than right here with her husband; her lover; her Ethan...

She smiled as she realized that 'her Ethan' didn't sound quite right, just as Alana had said. He wasn't 'her Ethan', she was 'his Taloni'. The wood elf had been right: she did understand it perfectly now.

They clung to each other as her strength finally gave out. She collapsed onto the bed and welcomed the bliss of sleep as it rushed upon her. Without a doubt, this was the single greatest day in her entire life, and this the greatest moment in the greatest day.

With her husband arms around her and his seed inside of her, she was completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy.