A Dragon's Tale Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sounds like fun.* Alana said telepathically with a sultry, but very embarrassed smile.

"I'd love to, but I'm utterly wiped." He replied to the Fey. "Seriously, my arms feel like limp noodles. Tonight, I might just relax."

Taloni's face returned to a somewhat more normal coloring and she nodded. "Of course master."

He almost corrected her use of the word 'master', but just didn't have the energy. He figured he'd deal with later. Maybe in the morning after a few hours - or years - of sleep.

He flopped back on the bed, scooched to the middle, and closed his eyes. He was dimly aware of Taloni climbing onto the bed on his right side opposite Alana. It felt good. Something just seemed right with the world now; as if everything was in its proper place.

"This was it." Taloni murmured.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"What was missing this morning." The Fey said, followed by a yawn. "Alana wasn't here and she should have been. It just feels better with her here."

"I'm right here." Alana said sleepily. "But yeah, I agree."

"Me too, and it's perfect." Ethan said. "Surely this is how man was meant to live; a beautiful, loving woman on either side of him."

Both Alana and Taloni sighed softly, almost subconsciously. They clearly weren't opposed to the arrangement in the slightest. They both snuggled closer to him and he wrapped an arm around each. They both rested their heads on his shoulders.

They laid like that for several minutes before Alana spoke softly. "I wish Beth was here too. This is amazing, but it somehow doesn't feel quite complete without her."

"Yeah." Ethan murmured.

"Master, would you like three women sharing your bed?"

"Mmm." He said, but it came out more like a purr or growl. The idea of having three women in bed with him - all of whom loved him and he loved them back - was intoxicating. His loins began to respond and he felt his cock begin to grow as it slid from its protective covering.

"You seem to like the idea sir."

"You do like it master, don't you?"

He nodded.

He felt a small hand from his right side - so Taloni - touch his semi-erect cock. "Would you like to have one of us master?"

"Too tired; no energy." He said sleepily, though it did sound amazing.

"But if you weren't tired, would you want to?" Alana asked.

"Absolutely."

"Master, please let us take care of you."

He glanced at both of them. They were still fully clothed because they seemed to be slightly embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of each other. Both of them were beet red, yet he could sense some mild arousal from both too.

"You don't have to." He said. "I know being naked would make you uncomfortable."

"Um, master." Taloni said quietly. "I have an idea which wouldn't require that. Prayla told me about it, and it might allow me-" At a look from Alana, the Fey corrected herself "-us to take care of you. But it's... it's somewhat... well it's rather..."

"What?" The wood elf asked.

"It's kind of..." Taloni lowered her voice to a barely audible whisper. "It's kind of dirty."

"What is it?" Alana asked with a combination of extreme interest and more than a little trepidation.

"Um, well since I wouldn't be using my..." she glanced down toward her hips. "Well, you know. Prayla said I could also do it using my..." She swallowed and looked extremely guilty, as if she was discussing the worst of taboos. "My..." She tapped her chin, pointing to her mouth.

Ethan had to work very hard to keep from laughing out loud. "You mean you could use your mouth?"

Taloni nodded, then went even redder and buried her face in his shoulder.

Alana inhaled sharply and her eyes went wide, then she parted her lips slightly and started smiling like the cat that ate the canary. She certainly didn't seem opposed. Embarrassed yes, but not opposed.

He couldn't help but chuckle. "It's nothing to be ashamed of Taloni. Women have been doing that to men for thousands of years. It's not bad, dirty, or wrong; in fact, most men love it."

"They do?" Alana asked with interest.

He nodded. "Some more than others, but yeah."

"So, you don't think I'm dirty for suggesting it?" The Fey asked, her voice muffled by his shoulder.

He used the side of his index finger to pull her face up so he could look into her beautiful lilac eyes. "No, you aren't dirty for suggesting it. In fact, I think it's really sweet."

"You do?"

He nodded. "I do."

"Then may I please do it for you master?"

"You really want to?"

She nodded vigorously.

He smiled. "Well, I certainly won't stop you."

*Neither will I sir.* Alana added with a smile. *Neither will I.*

Taloni nodded, then slid down his body so her face was level with his now very erect cock. She paused for several moments, shame, embarrassment, and determination written all over her face and their bond.

"Taloni." He said. "I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Just remember, it's not bad or dirty."

The Fey nodded.

*Well, it'sslightly dirty.* The wood elf said with a sensual smirk.

Ethan gave her a mock-threatening look. *Quiet, or I'll make you join her.*

The wood elf snuggled closer to him and pressed her breasts into his side. *Promise?*

He smiled, rolled his eyes, and then they both looked down at the very embarrassed but very determined Fey. Her face was beet red, but she also wore a resolute expression. She reached out and touched the soft, sensitive skin of his cock almost experimentally.

"Is this okay master?"

He nodded. "Take your time, I'm in no rush."

*She really likes calling you 'master', doesn't she sir?" Alana observed telepathically.

*Yeah, I think she-*

He thought was interrupted by him letting out a slight groan as Taloni wrapped her hand around his cock and gave it a gentle stroke. Her dainty fingers weren't long enough to reach all the way around it, but she was most of the way there. She gently stroked it again.

"Is that good master?"

He smiled. "It's great."

She smiled faintly under his praise and her cheeks got slightly less red. She gently stroked his cock a few more times, then leaned forward and placed the lightest kiss on its underside, just where the shaft meets the head. Her lips were incredibly soft, and by sheer luck she'd targeted one of the most sensitive areas possible.

He growled in pleasure.

She gave him a smile, then kissed it again. Then again. She began to gently kiss all around the tip, slowly and gently stroking the shaft as she did so. Her kisses were light and gentle, seeming to convey a profound sense of care and concern for what she was doing. She wasn't doing this out of obligation; she was deeply interested in making sure he truly enjoyed it.

Alana scooted behind him then gently nudged for him to lean up. He did, and then she slid forward so he could rest his head on her breast. He made sure not to poke her with his horns as he watched and felt Taloni continue her work.

"Just relax sir." Alana said as she gently massaged his shoulders. "Let us take care of you."

"Yes master, we really want to do this." The Fey agreed. "Thank you for letting me."

"Uh, you're welcome?" He replied, thinking the thanking should go the other way around.

Taloni smiled and began to kiss his cock once again. She moved down, planting light kisses all over the shaft and working her way around until she had kissed every inch of it. Her lips were so soft and smooth, and they felt incredible.

"You ladies are going to spoil me." He said as Alana's strong fingers gently massaged the kinks out of his shoulders while Taloni kept his cock at full mast.

"I hope so, you've certainly spoiled us." Alana replied with fervor.

Taloni nodded, then started slowly kissing up the sensitive underside of his cock.

He let out a contented sigh. "How so?"

"Ethan." Alana leaned forward so she could look down into his eyes with her gorgeous hazel ones. "You're the best man I've ever known and you treat me - treat us - better than I ever imagined a husband could treat a wife."

"She right." Taloni paused her gentle kissing to add. "Until I met you, I had no idea that men could be so wonderful."

"You two are pretty amazing yourselves." He replied, then closed his eyes to enjoy himself. Moments later he felt Alana's lips press tenderly against his own, as Taloni resumed her gentle lovemaking to his cock.

The Fey clearly had no experience, but more than made up for it with her affection and sincere desire to please him. He could feel that coming over their bond and could hardly believe the depth of her affection. She wasn't doing this out of obligation or duty; she was doing it simply because she wanted to do something for him.

It felt like heaven, especially when you added Alana's soft kiss and tender massage.

He reached down and stroked Taloni's cheek after Alana broke their kiss to resume massaging his sore shoulders.

The Fey looked up and smiled. "You really like me, don't you?"

He nodded. "Honey, I love you."

Both Alana and Taloni sighed at the exact same moment. The Fey glanced at the tip of his cock, then with gratitude overflowing from their bond, parted her lips and took him into her mouth.

It was perfect.

Her mouth was extremely warm, almost hot. Her lips were sealed around the head, and she bobbed up and down shallowly as she seemed to be getting used to having something so large in in her mouth. Fortunately, she knew enough to keep her teeth out of the way.

"You're so big." She said after releasing his cock. "You barely fit."

His smile transformed from 'wide' into 'ear-to-ear'. "Thank you; you feel amazing by the way."

"I do?" She asked, hope glistening in her lilacs eyes.

"Absolutely."

"Good." She smiled sheepishly then, looking slightly embarrassed, engulfed the tip of his cock with her lips again.

Her complete lack of experience and naiveté was obvious, but they were also endearing, especially since she was working so hard to pleasure him. The sight and sensations of her going down on him in love was more arousing, more erotic, and more pleasurable than anything similar he could remember seeing in porn or feeling in real life.

There were just no words.

She seemed totally focused on him and his pleasure.

She bobbed her head up and down while at the same time gently stroking his shaft with her hand. The timing was strange, but that just made it better. He could feel his balls beginning to boil and knew - despite her inexperience - that he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Umm." Taloni stopped and looked up at him. "Where should I... I mean, if you're going to..." She looked at the tip.

He restrained himself from telling her to swallow it because he knew she would listen to him even if she found the idea repugnant. He didn't know how he knew, but he did. Fortunately, Alana beat him to the punch.

"Umm." The wood elf turned beet red. "You could always catch it in your... your mouth."

Taloni turned an equally bright shade of crimson. "I thought of that, but isn't that kind of..." She looked equally horrified and turned on by the though. "Isn't that dirty?"

Ethan opened his mouth, but once again Alana beat him to the punch.

"Absolutely; in the best possible way. Come on, don't tell me it doesn't appeal." She finished with a sultry smile.

The Fey looked like she wanted to either attack his cock with renewed vigor or hide under the bed. She looked at him, uncertainty written all over her face. "What would you like that master?"

"Taloni, you really shouldn't call me master."

She looked down and bit her lip. "If you want me to stop, I will mas-" her face fell slightly. "I mean... um, Ethan."

*Maybe you should let her?* Alana suggested telepathically.

*Oh?*

*She clearly really wants to, and I'm fairly certain she's going to think of you that way anyway, no matter what she calls you. Since it won't change anything and she really wants to, why not?*

He nodded, too tired and aroused to argue tight now. Besides, Alana had made a fairly compelling case earlier and knew she would push the point.

"Hey." He said to the Fey kindly as he gently lifted her chin with the side of his index finger. "You can call me whatever you want, as long as you don't call me late for dinner."

She looked confused. "Why would I call you late for-" She stopped as realization crossed her face. She rolled her eyes and chuckled slightly.

"Ugh, dad jokes." Alana groaned. "They're a plague on every world apparently."

"So, you'll really let me call you master?" The Fey said hopefully.

"If that's what you really want, yes." He nodded. He still wasn't sure it was the right move, but the smile that lit up Taloni's face almost seemed worth it.

"Thank you master, I really appreciate it."

"One suggestion." Alana offered. "Maybe don't do it around the rest of the crew; it might make them uneasy. Maybe just keep it for the bedroom; like a secret." She ended with a conspiratorial whisper.

"I can do that." She said with a massive smile, then glanced at Ethan's cock. "May I please finish master?"

"I would like nothing better." He said as he leaned back against Alana's breast.

"Me either... except maybe taking a turn when she's done." The wood elf said with longing in her voice.

Taloni let out a soft, almost unconscious sigh, then parted her lips and slipped them over his cock. She resumed her previous rhythm, stroking him with her hand while bobbing her head up and down. She tightened her lips, sealing them around the shaft and creating a glorious friction and sucking sensation as she worked.

He groaned as the wood elf's relaxing massage and the Fey's tender mouth did wonders for his state of mind. He completely relaxed, letting the sensations fill his mind as the cares of the world slipped away.

As he relaxed, he felt Taloni increase her pace. It was like his relaxation and enjoyment were a narcotic or aphrodisiac. She started to emit soft sighs and moans as she worked on him. She was clearly enjoying herself immensely; possibly as much as he himself was, though he didn't see how that was possible.

She increased her pace yet again, her long honey-blond hair bouncing and falling waves onto his hips. For some reason, her long, silky-smooth hair made the sight all the more arousing as she focused entirely on his cock.

All too soon, he felt his cock swell that final bit just before his impending release.

"I'm about to cum." He warned her.

She moaned loudly and kept going.

Moments later, he also groaned - almost growled - in pleasure as he felt his seed erupt into the waiting Fey teen's mouth. She started sucking, as if determined to drain him dry. She continued bobbing furiously as he emptied the contents of three of his balls into her waiting mouth. The fourth refused to release as it seemed inextricably tied to Alana, and she wasn't the one worshipping his cock right now.

At his peak, just as he was beginning to wind down, he felt a surge of pleasure come over his bond with Taloni. He looked down and saw a gentle quiver in her body that had nothing to do with her vigorous bobbing. It almost looked like she'd had a mini-orgasm just from him cuming in her mouth.

When they had both calmed down, she pulled her head up, pausing for just a moment to give the tip of his cock the lightest, sweetest kiss. She sat up and visibly swallowed before wiping her mouth and looking at him with a sheepish smile. She looked incredibly happy, though extremely embarrassed.

"Thank you for letting me do that." She said with sincere appreciation in her voice.

"I should be thanking you; that was amazing." He said fervently.

The Fey beamed.

She crawled up and laid down at his side, resting her head on his shoulder. It was a slightly odd angle, as he was still leaning against Alana.

"I love you." Taloni said softly.

"I love you too." He gently kissed the top of her head. "And thank you. That really was wonderful."

She let out a noise that was somewhere between a sigh and squeal of delight before snuggling up closer to him.

"Hmm." Alana mused. "You don't seem quite done."

"What?" He looked up at her.

She had a very thoughtful expression on her face as she looked back at him. "Well, I was just looking at our bond and I can feel..." She closed her eyes, reached out her hand and rested it on his chest. "You feel different that after we make love. It's mostly the same, but there's something..." She cocked her head to one side. "I don't know; I can't place it."

"Well, it might be that some of my testicles are specific to each of you." At their confused looks, he explained how he'd grown a new testicle after bonding with each woman, and how Beth's had disappeared after her death. He also explained how each wife-specific testicle would only release for that woman, and no other.

"So, there's a part of you that only works for me, and me alone?" Alana said, tears of joy collecting at the corners of her eyes.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"I love you." She said. Before he could reply, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

He was going to reply the moment she moved, but her lips were replaced with Taloni's in an equally deep kiss that thankfully had no trace of his seed. "I love you too." The Fey said when she stopped kissing him.

"I love you both." He said, not believing his good fortune to have two such wonderful women doting on him and loving him so.

"Hmm." Taloni mused.

"What?" Alana asked.

"Well, if Ethan can only release all of his..." She turned slightly pink. "...stuff if he's intimate with all of his wives, then that means none of us can ever completely satisfy him."

"Ladies believe me, I've been nothing but satisfied by you both."

"But fully satisfied master? Truly? Do you feel completely satisfied, even though you aren't completely released?"

"Well, I suppose there's a tiny part of me that's still game for action."

"There's nothing little about that part sir." Alana said looking down at his still erect cock sticking into the air at full mast.

Everyone chuckled.

"Alana." Taloni said. "I can't finish pleasing our husband. Would you please do the honors?"

"It would be my pleasure." The wood elf replied with a wide smile. She slipped out from behind Ethan, then crawled down and turned around so she was kneeling on all fours between his legs facing him.

"Thank you for being a wonderful husband." She said.

"Thank you - both of you - for being such wonderful wives." He replied.

The wood elf smiled, then leaned down took the head of his cock into her mouth. She took a completely different tact that Taloni though. Instead of bobbing her head and stroking the shaft, she did almost the opposite. She stayed almost completely still, using only her tongue to slowly and tenderly stroke the head of his cock.

But she made eye contact.

She looked at him almost unblinking with his cock in her mouth. She barely moved except for her tongue, but instead let her deep devotion and love for him show on her face and over their bond. She didn't say a word - either audibly or telepathically - she just sent her incredibly deep feelings of love and devotion over their bond and did nothing else as she slowly licked the head of his cock with her lovely soft tongue.

It was a completely different experience to Taloni's eager ministrations, but just as wonderful.

Her tongue moved so slowly, languidly, almost torturously over the sensitive head of his cock. She explored every square millimeter with the tip, focusing on the sensitive underside, underneath the head, and especially the tip. All the while, she was flooding their bond with her deep devotion, love, and reverence for him.