A Dream

Story Info
Did He really visit or did she just dream it?
2k words
4.36
15.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was startled awake by something, but what was it? Was it a noise? She laid there listening, try to hear. Her eyes searched the darkness, but she saw nothing. Suddenly she felt a touch to her leg, that's what had awaken her. Sitting up quickly, she reached over to her night stand, and turned on the lamp. A soft amber color light filled the room. She gasped slightly as she saw him sitting there on her bed. "Oh, Sir, You frighten me," she said just above a whisper.

"Why should My presence frighten you little one," he asked her.

A look of confusion was upon her face as she answered him, "You can't really be here, Sir. You live so far away, Sir, and it's the middle of the night. I'm dreaming, that has to be it. I'm just dreaming."

"Are you sure about that, one little," he asked as he once again touched her leg softly. This only seemed to confuse her even more. He took hold of the sheet she was covered with, and began pulling it slowly down her body, exposing her. He watched as small goose bumps rose up on her flesh. Her nipples began to harden as the cool air in the room circled them. Steadily he pulled the sheet away until she was completely exposed to his gaze. "What is this, little one?" There between her slightly parted thighs, could be seen a small wet spot. He looked at her face, he watched as a blush quickly spread across her features.

"I, I, fell asleep thinking of You, Sir," she said. Her body was trembling slightly, but she wasn't sure if it was from the cool air or Sir's intense gaze upon her.

"Did you touch yourself, little one?"

"No, Sir. I didn't," her voice quivering somewhat as she answered.

"Give Me your hands." She leaned forward, holding her hands up to him. He took each into his hands, brought them both up to his nose, and smelled them. He smiled at her when he found no scent upon them. He let go of her hands then. "Open to Me." She leaned back on the bed on her elbows and forearms, her feet were together flat against the bed, as she opened her legs to him. He smiled watching her wetness slowly leak out between her lips.

He moved closer to her, nearly sitting on her feet. He rested his forearm on her left knee. Slowly, he let his fingers caress up and down her thigh. He observed her closely. His smile widen as he watched her breathing becoming faster and a soft blush covered her body. Her nipples appeared to be quite hard, they were proudly jutting out from her breasts. He moved his arm from her knee, and moved his hand closer to the junction between her thighs. Barely touching her, his fingers stroked lightly against her outer lips. His eyes never left her face as he teased her. He could hear a small gasps coming from her throat as fingers continued to caress her.

Her head fell backwards and she closed eyes, loosing herself in his touch. "No, little one, you will look at Me," in a voice that was warm and soft, but filled with sternness. Raising her head back up, her eyes opened, she looked him in the eyes. As he began to come up with his fingers, he pressed one effortlessly between the folds of her pussy, and stroked upwards with it. Her mouth opened as she felt his finger traveling upwards. He smiled almost wicked like as his finger made contact with her clit, he tapped it a few times with his finger nail. Moans of pleasure, mixed with a hint of pain, passed between her lips.

"Open wider for Me, little one."

She laid down on the bed, put her feet sole to sole and pulled them towards her pussy. Her legs opened wider and the lips of her pussy parted to some extent. "Open yourself for Me." Reaching down with trembling hands, she pulled her outer lips away from her pussy, exposing herself for him. Taking one finger, he dipped it into her hole and stirred her juices. Curling his finger, he pulled some of the juices up to her clit and leisurely circled it. He could hear her softly whimper. He flicked his fingers back and forth across her clit like a pendulum, each strike causing her body to jerk just a little bit. He increased the speed and the hardness of his flicks. His little one's body was shaking hard, her face contorted with pain and pleasure, and the sounds coming from her mouth were a sweet mixture of moans and groans.

He stopped. He watched as she labored to get her breathing back to normal. Her breasts rising and falling as she did. He didn't want her to regain too much composure, he reached up to her left nipple and twisted it hard. She nearly screamed as the sweet pain shoot through her nipple and rapidly descended to her pussy. "Shhh, little one. Control and quietness is our goaled," he told her in a calm firm voice. She nodded her head and bit down on her bottom lip. Once again he twisted her nipple, but this time he pulled also, stretching her nipple out from her breast, her body arched trying to follow. He held her there frozen in time. He hear how hard she was trying to be quiet, her groans of pain deep in her throat. He saw her hands clinging to the sheets as they tighten into small fists. Abruptly he released her nipple, as it snapped back into place, so did her body to the bed. He repeated this a few more times.

He gazed upon her body and could see the fine sheen of perspiration that covered it and her face. Her nipple was bright red and slightly swollen. She labored beautifully trying so desperately to catch her breath. He looked down between her open thighs and found to his delight a rather large wet spot beneath her ass.

He moved from off the bed, to standing beside it. He allowed her to gain only so much control again. He took her right nipple between his fingers and gently rolled it. She looked into his eyes with a sweet mixture of fear and excitement. "Are ready little one?" She nodded her head yes. "Open your lips wider for Me." She pulled her pussy lips as wide as she could. "Whatever happens, do not let go of them, little one, or it will only get worse." She nodded her head, conveying she understood. With that he began.

Slowly, deliberately, he began to spank her clit. One by one, with small delays between each blow, his hand landed squarely on her clit. He watched her struggle not to scream out. He smiled down at her pleased, she held herself open for him and had not cried out.

Then without warning, he began spanking her clit over and over, there was no delay this time. At the same time, her right nipple that he had been gently rolling, was now being twisted and stretched from her body. With her feet still together, her head pressed backwards into the pillow, her whole body was arched into the air. "Look at Me!" He command her sharply. Tears of pleasure and pain leaked slowly from her eyes, he could see a small trickle of blood on her lips from where she was biting down so hard, he stopped instantly.

Her body collapsed onto the bed. She was sucking in large gulps of air. Her knuckles on her fingers were white as she still kept her lips clasped between them. Reaching over to her night stand, he pulled a tissue from it's box, and began to gently wipe away the small amount of blood from her lips. "Oh little one, you should have said something. I did not want you to hurt yourself, I've told you this before." He was softly scolding her for the bite to her lip. After he had wiped all the blood away, he leaned over to her and gently kissed her tender lip. Raising back up, he looked over her body, "Let go of your lips, little one. I am so pleased with you. I am going to reward you with the gift of sucking my cock, little one," he said smiling down at her.

He allowed her body to return to a calm state. He had gently pushed her dampen hair back from her, and gently rubbed her cheek in a tender fashion. Once she was calm, he stepped back and pulled his robe open. She smiled brightly as gazed almost hungry like at his glistening cock. He stepped closer to the head of the bed, put his hand in her hair, and gently pulled her to his cock.

She opened her mouth as he slid his cock in. Her mouth so warm and wet, so inviting. He shuddered as he felt her tongue dance around the head. She looked almost like a baby suckling it's mother nipple as she sucked. Her tongue and lips were teasing him, driving him wild desire to feel more of her mouth around him. Thrusting his hips a little, she opened her mouth wider, allowing him to fill it. With his hand still in her hair, he began working her mouth up and down his cock. She could hear his moans of pleasure as he slowly fucked her mouth. She glanced upwards and saw that Sir had his head tilted backwards, enjoying her mouth and tongue.

He held her head and with one swift thrust, he pushed his cock into her throat, her nose was pressed against his pubic hair. He held her there, feeling her throat contracting around his cock. He could hear her soft struggles for air. He pulled back allowing her to breath. He could feel the air passing across his cock as she sucked it in through her mouth. Again and again he repeated this, till he could feel his balls tighten. With his other hand, he moved it down to her pussy and quickly located her clit. He could feel her wetness, she was so soaked. He glided two fingers up and down her clit. "you will release when I say the word RELEASE, little one." She nodded her head. He tighten his grip in her hair, and began thrusting his cock fast and deep into her throat and mouth.

He could feel his cum churning in his balls, building faster, his balls drawing tighter. He could feel her moans of her building release vibrating around his cock. He stroked his fingers faster against her, and could fell her body beginning to shake. Faster and faster he thrust himself in and out of her mouth. He could fill his cum traveling up his shaft, making him swell. With a low groan he pushed his cock down her throat and pulled her head at the same time, burying himself there. "RELEASE NOW!" With what could only be described as sounding like gurgling, she released for Sir. As he filled her mouth and throat with his sweet man's milk, she was grinding her pussy against Sir's fingers.

He felt a sudden lost of suction on his cock. He looked down upon her face, and realized she had passed out, the intensity of her orgasm so strong. He released the hold on her hair and gently stroked her face with his hand. His cock still in her mouth, was slowly growing limp. He pulled his softening cock from her mouth, leaned over and placed a gentle kiss upon her forehead. "Sleep now, little one. Know I am pleased, you done very well." With having said that, he was gone.

She woke up. The lamp on the night stand was on. The bed sheets beneath her were wet with sweat and her juices. Her nipples were aching, and she could feel her pussy throbbing as if she had just cum. "It was only a dream," she told herself. Feeling something at the corner of mouth, she reached up with her hand to wipe it away. She pulled her fingers back and looked at them. It appeared to be cum on them. She stuck them in her mouth to taste. It was cum! But how?