A Dream...

Story Info
She tests your devotion and desire.
2.4k words
4.46
13.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking in a fog... unsure if I am asleep or awake... whether this is real or imaginary.

Trying to get my bearings. I have been in a constant state of arousal for you. My desires unquenched your treasures as wonderful, seductive and pleasurable as I could possibly imagine...

Unsure if it is night or day... still so groggy, needy, foggy.

I am hard, as usual and craving you.

I see your smile... you are naked, kneeling up in the bed. You hands gently raking over my thighs... watching me.

Remembering your words... "You are not going to cum for a very long while... because that is your burning wish. I, on the other had, will cum almost daily..." I had no idea what I was getting into.

I can see in your eyes that you are thinking. The last few weeks have been amazing. You have cum so often, so brilliantly, so deeply in so many ways. Your body is in a constant state of euphoria as you use me for your pleasure whenever you need. There were back rubs, massages and foot rubs. Times where you would state "make me cum" and I would fulfill your every whim, fingering you, licking you or fucking you in savage, primal, physical ways that left you trembling and melting in a puddle of ecstasy. You never knew you could receive pleasure this deep, this intense. From a man who craved your sight, scent and taste so lustfully. You had watched as I began to memorize every inch of your body as you would have me lick, kiss and touch every zone of your body just for your pleasure... at your bidding you made me master at operating your vibrator. It gave you great pleasure to lay relaxing in bed watching TV as your naked, needy man held back his urges just to give you pleasure.

I had come to know new pleasures thanks to the requests you made of me. Sometimes you would have me kiss the small of your back as you lay on your stomach and relaxed. I never knew this part of your body was so sensual and beautiful... but as i kissed and licked and nibbled you there I would realize how soft the skin was and how perfect the curves were. Because of tasks like this... you were instructing me on how every inch of you was worth adoring, and you were right. You would raise your ass and let me wander briefly tonguing your asshole (a new pleasure I would never have done with anyone else) and I would sometimes move lower down to your ass and hope to get at your pussy. But your hand would find its way to my head and redirect me to the task you had initially planned. There were hundreds of examples like this.

And you never came more than you wanted to. But you came anytime you felt the need. You would use me as your personal play-toy, knowing I was always ready and eager to share in your ecstasy. You would hold my head in place countless time as I would hear you scream "God you are such a good lover... omg I'm gonna cum" Or you would drop down in the chair after work exhausted and just say "make me cum." Many times you would ask me to "fuck" you and take you to heaven as you rode my thick, hard, pulsing, eager cock. It was clear that you felt wild urges to be overcome and I was ALWAYS eager to oblige.

My hands felt you in the shower as I soaped you up or when I toweled you off. Everytime I laid my hands on your body I felt such sensual sensations travelling through my entire body, and you also sensed the effect it had on me. It thrilled you too to gauge my reaction.

At night you would have me close, embracing you. You constantly felt my pent up need to cum. You were conscious of it perhaps even more than I was and it fascinated you that I would hand this power over to you. In your quest to plumb the depths of this new control you had, you were putting me to the test. The requests you made of me, the way you dressed, the glances, gestures and whispers, each one designed to determine how far was I willing to go, how deep was my desire for you to own my orgasms.

I, on the other hand, was unsure of what all this meant. It was all new to me and I could not yet understand how to react and what would happen next. Seemingly in control of the rest of my life, in your gaze I was unsure. Things were up to chance with you. As a man I HAD to cum, it was only natural, and yet, with you, you somehow held a key to a higher place, a better level of fulfillment, a more honorable ecstasy.

You thrilled to the idea that you could make me cum on command. Whether you were stroking, sucking or had me inside you. I would not cum until you summoned it. It was exceptionally hard not to cum, but that was your wish and I respected it. You had exercised this power on numerous occasions and found it surprising that you could get me to restrain it under intensely erotic situations. It was exciting to you to have a man who desired you so truly and completely that he was constantly ready for you.

There were times when you would deliberately tested this power. Often, you would edge me. I can recall your using your hands or lips to bring me to the very edge over and over, watching closely knowing the exact moment of no return, then releasing me and teling me to get dressed or to take care of you. Sometimes you would lay back in an arm chair and display your sensational body for me and have me stroke my cock as I watched your fingers glide over your perfect skin... "Here? or how about here lover? Mmmm bet you would love to cum here? Can you imagine how it would look and feel right here? I would love your cum right here baby.." You knew the power of your body... you knew the power of your words... you knew the power of your glances... your whispers, your touches... you somehow knew. And as I would get closer, you would stop me and say "you are not ready baby... not yet" Time and time again you would stop me, then after a moment, start in again.

Many times you indulges my panty fetish by sliding them off you and massageing my face, body and cock in the warm silky fabric. Being so solse to you pussy also aroused me intensely. You would wrap the panties around my cock and dare me to cum.. tugging and jerking... saying "don't baby... try harder, you can do better than that for me." These moments were so hard and yet so intensely fulfilling...

You had also discovered a special secret, that I actually got off on your orgasms more than my own. This thrilled you to no end as you teased and coaxed me, often tempting me by asking "would you like to eat me now?" or "get my vibe darling" or "baby please get me my panties. I want you to dress me" Each time, you could intuitively sense me getting off just by being in your presence and this would turn you on even more. Whenever you did cum you could see there was a symbiotic pleasure I seemed to derive from drinking or wearing your succulent juices.

... So there I lay wondering if I would get to cum today. My balls so full after so long and my needs now indescribable.

You lay down in the bed and said "TAKE me lover... FUCK me. I need you all over me. I need to feel you in me."

Wasting no time I was upon you, my hard cock easily slipped into your warm cunt as you drew me in and threw your arms around me. I sank in so deep.

You were so beautifully wet...

My cock was thrusting as my lips found your and we kissed intensely You felt my throbbing cock within you as your pussy walls clenched and gripped me.

My arms embraced you, holding you

My cock drove into you

thicker, harder, faster

so rhythmically

so completely

splitting you

filling you

fucking you

biting your neck

your breasts press in tight against my chest

perspiring as my fever grew for you

trying to hold my cum back

trying to get bring your orgasm on

you grinning and sensing the battle raging within me as I conquered your body

you thrust your hips against me

you rotated your pelvis

you pressed your clit hard as we grrrrrinded

"FUCK me lover... Make me cum... FUCK me good and hard... I wanna cum all over this hard cock."

omg I was fucking you so hard it was literally impossible not to cum...

Just then I felt your head tilt back and your body stiffen... you groan into my ear... "dont you dare cum..." as you gave yourself over to one of the most intense orgasms I have eve witnessed...

Your body literally trembled like an earthquake as the ecstasy rumbled through your body.. it was almost spiritual to feel your pleasure...

And then I woke again... in a daze... feeling foggy not sure where I was... fiction or reality...

This dream goes on almost every night...

I heard you calling "please baby, hurry up or we will be late!"

You are in the dressing room and look amazing. You have a sparkling gown on and you are all done up

"where are we going... ohhhh that event. Shit I will be late!" I bound out of bed and begin getting a suit on.

Tonight was a charity function for a cause I had sponsored and they were honoring the contributions of several benefactors over the years. It was a fun event and had promised to go and you were way ahead of me.

"Darling... whoa, whoa, whoa... we wont be that late... 2 things before you go... first..." You stepped back and raised your gown... incredibly slowly I watched as I gazed at your luscious legs I was shocked to see that you were going without panties. You know how I adore panties on you, but something about being at a formal affair without panties... really was sexy.

"and 2nd..." you dropped to your knees and pulled my cock out from my boxers... your skilled hands and mouth made quick work of me... within no time you had me dizzy and my balance was a problem. I reached out to hold the wall to keep from falling. You were a master at my body. You knew me backwards, forwards, inside and out. You played me masterfully... After days and days, possibly even weeks... I had to cum.

I looked in your eyes and saw raw determination... You were on a mission and were up to something... My head threw back, my body stiffened and I began to rise up on my toes it felt so good ... and then... you were gone... just like that... "Hurry baby... I will be in the car!!!" was all i heard.

That night you were amazing. You looked so beautiful. We danced, smiled, laughed, dined and enjoyed each other. I adored you throughout the evening and showered you with attention.

"You took every opportunity to whisper things in my ear. As the event was loud you spent much time in my ear and I could hear you say, "I have no panties darling... so wet for you..." "I want to finish what we started..." Wouldnt you like to find some place private and eat me lover...?" "I think you have earned your right to cum tonight..."

By the time we got home I was a mess... and you knew it... I was literally unable to control my needs and you realized you had all the information you needed and all the power I had promised you. There was just one last test you had yet to carry out and everything had been leading up to this....

"Undress for me..." I loved how you said that, every time. I never tired of hearing it.

I stood before you naked...

"unzip me..."

You turned and I did... I watched as your gown fell to the floor. You were wearing nothing but thigh high stockings and heels. You looked like a Goddess...

You could see my cock throbbing, twitching, leaking precum... You stood close to me... Right in front of me facing me. Our bodies only inches apart One last test, you were thinking...

You raised your hand and steadied my face in your palm.... you looked me square in the eye.... As if you were looking for something within me. After a long moment of silence... with no additional fanfare or coaxing, you simply said...

"cum for me..."

Without touching me, you watched as from the bottom of my toes to the top of my head my orgasm built and raced through me in seconds. You could see it in my eyes... and then you felt stream after stream hitting your stomach breasts and thighs as you stood holding my face. You watched as my eyes revealed the most incredible pleasure you had ever given anyone.

And there you had it... you knew... the final answer... it was complete. My adoration and desire for you know no limits. You had gotten to where you simply needed to ask, and could make it happen. Now, granted you had built it up over time and it was a very sexy evening... but the point was that you could, and that you did, and that you knew you had a man that hung on every word thought and gesture.

You held my face as you felt each warm stream upon you... weeks of held back desire... for you alone. And you smiled...

Needless to say, we spent the night making love numerous times. The height of our rapture knew no limits as we enjoyed each other in new ways. Our torrid and lustful desires all found a way to be released that evening. After many orgasms and much passion we collapsed to sleep in a deep and loving embrace.

And that was my dream....