A Dream

Story Info
Her dreams are the only way she can fulfill her desire.
2.1k words
4.44
9.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This was written for a man I'd met online, he'd been a special part of my life and this was one of my dreams I'd had, when I'd not heard from him for over a week. Due to him being away on a business trip.)

Drawing the blanket close to her. The night held a certain chill to it. The sun had finally dropped itself behind the buildings, creating a coliage of brilliant colors. She reflected on her day, a bit of sadness suddenly washed over her.

Overwhelming at the mere thought of him. The deepest sadness washed over her further. His image forever etched inside her mind. Never wishing for it to fade or disappear. She snuggled down deeper, the blanket enveloping her body. With a deep inward sigh, thoughts of him come flooding in. She always found herself missing him. Especially knowing that his business trips were of great importance. After all it is what he loved to do. His job made him happy.

Curling up further in the blanket her thoughts slipped deeper an deeper on him. This had been the longest that they'd been apart. Shuddering from a mix of the cool air, and how much she really missed her Master. It pained her to have to go so long without talking to him. Suddenly her body began to relax. Every muscle, starting from her toes, the relaxation took over and she quickly slipped off to sleep.

Having her mind filled with thoughts of her Master. Sleep came surprisingly quick. Making her dreams only obvious. Which was of unusual form. The haze of her dream quickly surrounded her. Taming her deep sadness of missing him terribly, turning her fantasies of finally being able to feel the caress of his touch. She found herself standing in a dark room. The air was somehow filled with a aroma that tickled her senses. She couldn't quite make it out, but all she knew was that it was pleasing to her. Letting her eyes adjust to the rooms dim lighting, she peered down at herself.

Dressed in just panties, made of lace and silk. They actually fit perfectly to her well rounded ass. The bra was made of the same material. Cut low, making sure to expose the upper parts of her breasts. Not knowing where she was at, or how she managed to get here. Trying to find the answer wasn't to important at the moment.

Her eyes had adjusted partly, allowing her to make out the contents of the room. It made her slightly nervous when her eyes became partly aware of certain objects. It wasn't like she was totally clueless to the things her eyes settled upon. A smile creasing at the corners of her lips, suddenly it became quite evident where she was at. Images flooding her mind at how this could play out. Suddenly a idea came over her. She has no idea where her Master was. But her finding herself inside this room. Lets just say her mind was running full speed. He had to be close by. At least she could hope. What she wasn't quite aware of. Was that somewhere inside this unfamiliar room. Sat a man, familiar with the woman wondering around the room. His keen vision keeping her in his sights.

She would wiggle the door knob...locked. A frown furrows her brow as she becomes annoyed. It had know been over an hour since she came to be in this room, surrounded by all the objects. They were obviously used to bring one of two things...pain or great pleasure. She actually preferred the pleasurable aspect if the objects. So she continued her little exploration. Her eyes widened as she came to a stop beside a odd looking bench type thing. It was obviously made of leather. Located at each end was some mind of restraint. Looking all about the object she peered at the very top. Lodged deep inside the very middle was a vibrating cock. With a curious hand she really he'd out and tried to locate a button. Smiling she finally found one. Pushing it she watched the dildo come to life and position itself so it now was locked in place. The use was only obvious. Suddenly her desire, want and need ignited deep down inside her. Her eyes glazed over and the small section located between the apex of her thighs, became moist. Her thoughts strictly on her Master. He was the source if her fire. The flame be coming so out of control that she glanced over her left shoulder, then over the right. Her eyes trailing around the room. Totally unaware of the eyes intensely watching her.

Her fingers slipped inside the thin fabric of her panties. They slipped down past her hips and quickly pooled at her feet. Stepping out of them her fingers slid up, unclasping her bra. She quickly slid it down her shoulders and let it tumble to the floor. Her body completely vulnerable and exposed. But this felt so right. She didn't feel any hesitation as her body moved over to the object. This was exciting to her. Slowly she would bend at the waist and place both hands on the objects sides. Her thighs spreading wide, she slowly slid up to the dildo. With a firm grip she took ahold of it and maneuvered herself over top of it. Her body shuddering and shaking as she inched herself slowly down. The large mushroom head pressed itself slowly between her now glistening pussy lips. Her tongue sliding over her lips, wetting them completely. She would lower down further. Feeling the thick girth of the toy penetrate her tight walls. She cried out as her body succumbed to the overwhelming fit. Bucking her hips forward the back as if she was making the dildo drive inside of her. Her leg muscles giving way,so she could completely bury the dildo deep inside of her. Only toxins her body rising back off of it. Soon she would pick up rythym as her pussy glistened with her juices.

His body perfectly relaxed, but slightly slouched. His strong arms laying outstretched over the large arms of the chair. He had found the little hidden room, which was equipped with a two way mirror. His plan had begun to unfold perfectly. He had brought her in and departed to the hidden room. As she wondered and explored the different pieces of furniture. He would make himself comfortable, as he let his gaze follow her around the room. Enjoying just the bra and panties. His cock pulsed and throbbed watching her hips sway, her full breasts slightly bounce. Looking on, he soon became so in tuned in watching her play with the bench like a wild animal stalking his next meal. His gaze widened as she slowly positioned her body over the dildo. He was barely able to control himself. From sliding his rock hard cock from benedth the denim fabric and gliding his hand around the shaft. But he wouldn't do it. He had a different plan in mind. Soon he would let it play out. But for now his body relaxed as he reclined fully in the large over sized chair. His gaze affixed on his princess.

Her head tilted back as she rode the dildo. Thoughts of her Master laying beneath her. With outstretched hands, placing them flat on the bench. She would use the bench as support. Imagining deep in her mind that it was him she was riding. She shuddered and her hand shot down between her thighs. She couldn't hold on much longer. The climax building as she buried the dildo over and over inside of her. Continueing to buck and rock her hips, each moan turning into a high pitched cry. Her body shook and trembled her mouth drawing open. It was close and she would let her body go and feel the intensity of it. Crying out, her body stiffened. But she kept going, riding the dildo as she rode out the climax.

Watching and waiting for the perfect moment. Which was when her hips began to buck and rock, his princess was close. He quickly sprang from the oversized chair and quietly stepped into the room. Just in time he slid up behind her. He stood towering over her. The intensity of her climax shook the walls. He gracefully reaches out to her head and grabs a handful of her hair. Wrapping it around his fist he yanked her head back to look down at her body. Taking in the thin sheen of sweat glistening all over. Aggressively tilting her head back so she could see clearly who had a hold of her. He slightly dipped his head, softly whispering in her ear.

"My princess was not given permission to cum. Was she?"

His grip tightening on the ball of hair locked firmly in his hand. With a slight tug backwards, he felt her body stiffen and then slump slightly. She knew she was to never cum unless granted permission.

With a glare down at her, he slid his free hand over her shoulder. Slowly slipping over her tits. He didn't stop. Traveling further down he stopped at the apex of her thighs. Instantly the heat radiated over his palm. With the first two fingers he went in search if the buried dildo still lodged inside if her. But what he really was in search for was a tiny switch. Located on the base of the dildo. His lips curling up into a grin he peered down at her. Keeping her head tilted back. His voice would be low and deep.

"My princess? I do believe your not done. Your Master wants to watch you explode"

With a slight quirk of his finger. A switch was clicked over and her body began to slightly vibrate. He could feel the intensity growing from the increasing strength pulsating deep inside her pussy walls. And the feel of her body responding so well to the increasingly heightened pleasure that the vibrating cock was forcing her body to such succumb to. His hand slipping up between her glistening pussy lips. Feeling the way they pulsate and swelled further. A finger slid over her hood. Slowly he pulled the section of skin that neatly tucked her Clit away. The slow, teasing circular motion sent his princess's body into full blown spadm's. She cried out, the sounds of her ultimate pleasure echoed around the room.

"Cum my princess. I want to feel your body succumb to your release."

The motion of his fingers drove her climax quickly to the top and she quickly came crashing back to earth. Her body uncontrollablly twitching and shaking. He let a smile form across his lips and stepped up closer to her. His hand releasing her hair to encircle his arms around her spent body. Gently wiping the soaked strands of loose hair out of her face he bent, placing the tiniest of kisses upon her forehead. Holding her to his chest, listening to the labored breathes come and go. Feeling the way her heart pounded against her chest. He always reveled in the way she responded during a intense climax. He was very pleased with her.

Her body stiffened as she felt her climax sore out of control. Suddenly out of nowhere she felt the familiar grip entangle into her hair. Yanking her head back. With a whimper her body instantly stiffened and filled with fear. She knew the rules. He made them very clear. Suddenly thoughts of what he would do as a form of her punishment. She would not try to squirm out of his grip. Nor move away from him. She was stuck right where she was at. With a deep shudder her body still twitched from her climax. She knew he was not happy. Simply by the words he uttered in her ear. Her eyes widened when she felt his hand move to her pussy. Urgently she shook her head, but his grip tightened and she was left to endure whatever he had in mind for her.

She could feel him moving, but he never made any moves to touch her pussy. Thinking to herself. He must be very angry for her slip.

Without notice she cried out. Her body began to vibrate. What did he do. A switch? There must've been a switch hidden at the base...that's as far as her thoughts got. Her body quickly such numbed to the intense climax that ripped thru her body. She trembled, and shook out of control. Her breathing labored, it was a struggle to catch air. She felt his arms wrap around me. Holding my quivering body as i recovered from the intensity. With a slight twist of her head. She peered up. Trying to search out your eyes.

" Welcome home my Master" slipped passed her lips as her mind quickly pulled her from the dream.

(I do hope you enjoyed my very first short tale. Being that this is my first submission, I appreciate any feedback.)