A Dream?

Story Info
Girlfriend has a dream (?)
1k words
3.83
7.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stood there silently watching me, eyes blazing with desire.

I could already feel my pussy twitching with want. Not having the patience to wait a moment longer, I grab a small whip from the wall and said "Please" in the most naughty sweet voice.

"Get up!" you barked as my body jerked a small, red splotch formed on the curve of my butt cheek just beneath the black material of my skimpy thong.

I looked at you with a mixture of pain and ignited excitement. You furrow your dark brows together and stare at me with a stony expression, waiting for me to present myself to you. After a couple seconds of fruitless waiting, you raise the whip high above my head and bring it cracking down on my rear. With the slap of the whip against my flesh, I squeaked with surprise and fumbled into position: my knees spread as I rest my stinging ass on the back of my heels. You smirk at my submission and run the end of the stiff whip beneath my chin, forcing my head up higher.

You stare into my eyes taking note that my breasts are heaving with anticipation, "You know better than that," you scolded me as the whip ran down my neck and over my breasts, pulling down the lace to reveal my hardened nipples. "Making me wait for you to present yourself is unacceptable and you need to be punished."

My pert nipples were standing proud. To set an example of what my punishment would be, you let the whip flash across nipples and I gasp as they became harder still.

For a time, the whip circled my breasts before you led the end of your toy to my moistened mound, pushing aside the wet material of my gusset to produce a glistening pussy. The sight of my pink slit, the lips plump and begging to be sucked on.

Your fingers moved over my sensitive clit and I visibly shuddered at the touch, my eyes fluttering shut with ecstasy as my mouth dropped open. You move your fingers against my pleasure center and smile when you heard my throaty moan of lust.

"Stand up," you ordered, withdrawing the whip from the apex of my thighs, much to my disappointment. Without a moment's hesitation, I stand at attention and wait for my next instruction, "Go over to the bed and wait for me there."

"Yes, Babe, whatever you want" i replied before backing away a few steps and turning to walk to our bed.

I stood next to one of the pillars of our four-poster bed, patiently waiting for you, after a moment of silence, you ordered me over your knee.

"Over my knee," you repeated with more force than before, making sure that you were serious about this command. I started at you in disbelief before obeying your order and laid my torso across your lap, my thinly covered cunt resting against your thigh.

I could feel your gaze wander down the length of my spine, my soft flesh smooth and spotted with small freckles on my shoulders, the black straps of my bra accentuating my complexion with its striking contrast. "Beautiful...," I heard you whispered, your calloused fingers petting along my skin in long strokes, the pads grazing my back with tenderness. Your hand soon ran over the curve of my ass and you let your entire hand squeeze each cheek feeling the flesh bunch against your palm. "But you've been a very bad girl, Crysta," your fingers tensing with the anger in your voice. Without a hint of caution to the wind, your hand raised and let it crash against my rear, still blotched with the prints of the whip, my body jerked at the sudden sting.

"And now," spanking me between your words, "you need," spanked me once more, with more force, "to be punished!"

"You know the rules," sinking your digits into me with the material of the thong surrounding them.

I yelped and pushed my body onto your fingers as you stroked them in my pussy.

You withdraw your fingers and began your assault on my bright pink ass.

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine!" I called with effort as my voice rose with the numbers, my butt rising to meet your hand sooner."Thirty!" i gasped with a tear rolling down my cheek before you let my hand soothingly rub my agitated skin. As your hand rubbed in circles, i let my hips grind into your thigh in attempts to have the burning itch of my pussy satisfied.

"Sit still," your cool voice commanded me after a few minutes of rubbing my backside.

You dragged the fabric over my hips and down my legs, letting gravity pull the cloth from around my small ankles.

Now that my pussy was fully exposed, you let your eyes feast upon my inviting hole, juices coating my inner thighs. Your cock throbbed in your boxers as you give each cheek a couple more smacks of your hand. I counted through my short breath and you rewarded me by rubbing the prints that you had just left behind. Your palm calmed my flesh, you give into temptation and let your hand cup my pussy. You stroked two fingers at a time through my thong, making my pussy ache as even more juice run down your thighs, my hand unconsciously grabbing your hard cock. Your fingers stroke faster and faster making my hips gyrated against your thigh and fingers, your hand practically covered with me. Your other hand reached beneath and you began to rub my hardened clit with gusto.

I purr at your manipulation and began to lose my voice, my body unable to find the noise to show how your hands are pleasing to my soul. You can tell that I am so close to the edge and needed to see me reach my climax—your body craved to see me squirming with spasms of euphoric pleasure.

Knowing that I was tipping over the edge, you thrust three fingers deep into my awaiting hole and massage me with unbelievable speed. Within a matter of seconds, I reached crescendo and scream.

Coming down from climax, still twitching and shivering under your touch, your lips gently brush against my shoulder blade.