A Dream

Story Info
Sunday afternoon thoughts.
1.1k words
4.45
28.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see the people in the carpark below me. Not that far really, considering I am only 5 floors up. I see the lady in the red Honda having trouble reverse parking, and the idiot in the Datsun who has driven right up behind her, giving her no room to move.

The sky is so clear… so blue.

Blue.

I can feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, reminding me of another warmth from another time. My eyes close and I let my mind drift back to that time.

She is here, with me now. Her skin soft under my touch and her breath warm on my stomach where her head lays resting. I gently run my nails up the length of her spine, feeling more than hearing, the low moan escape her lips. Spurred on by the reaction, I do it again, this time harder than before, firmer, and slower. Looking up at me she grins with a want in her eyes. It is this look that gets me everytime.

"Oh really?" she says as she sits up and moves over me, straddling my chest, pinning me to the bed.

"Yes", I respond, with what I hope is a hungry look of my own. She leans forward to run her tongue over my lips then darts it inside to run over my teeth. Her hands on my shoulders.

I want to touch her, but she has my arms pinned, held down beneith her legs. I close my eyes and sigh deeply, unable to remember when I was this happy, this content.

Without warning, I feel her lips gently biting my ear, moving lower to lick my neck and shoulders, then I feel her teeth close on my shoulder.

I brace for the bite I know is to come and sigh deeply when I feel the pain burn through me when it does. Her hands have reached behind her and are gently running over my cock. As her teeth dig into my neck, I can feel myself strain against her fingers.

"You like that do you?" she asks, to which I nod in reply.

She smiles that smile again, and I am lost in her, wanting nothing else but to please her. This time struggling more than before, I wiggle down the bed a little so that she is actually kneeling above me now. I lift my head and slowly run my tongue over the inside of her thigh. I can smell her arousal as she shivers against me.

"Wait" she says as lifts herself from me.

She turns around to face away from me, but again straddles me, this time not waiting, but firmly lowering herself onto my waiting tongue. Her smell is overwhelming, intoxicating and beautiful.

I allow myself a moment to taste her outer lips on my tongue, before using my now free hand to hold her wide for my tongue. I can see her clit, hard and exposed. Her wetness is wonderful and so inviting, I draw her back to me, pushing my tongue as far inside can go.

Her moans become gasps as my lips encircle her clitoris and I suck it into my mouth, running my tongue over the top of it. I can feel her moving against me, urging me to more.

"Fuck me please. Fuck me with your tongue" she asks… almost pleads and I am more than happy to oblige.

She is moving her hips in time with my tongue and I feel her thighs tighten as her breathing gets harder and her muscles contract as her orgasm washes over her.

Spent, she lays down on my chest, and I feel her fingers again begin to stroke my cock. Again she pushes her pussy to my lips, wanting the release that my tongue offers, but this time, she has not released my cock, instead stroking it, as my tongue probes inside her.

I feel her breath on me and realise what is about to happen. Still I gasp when I feel her tongue flick over the head.

"Looks like I am not the only one who's wet" she says before lowering her head to engulf me in her mouth.

I cannot do this for long as I feel close to my own climax, and I tell her so.

With a knowing smile she moves off me and lays beside me. I move too. Looking down she is so beautiful below me, naked, holding her legs apart, waiting for me.

Gently, I place my cock at the entrance to her pussy, enjoying the feel of our combined juices and her warmth.

"Slowly" she says as she reaches between us to guide me into her.

"What would you like?" I ask, wanting this to be all for her.

In answer, she wraps her legs around me and draws me into her hard. She begins to thrust her body under me, willing me to move with her. Slowly at first and with long slow strokes, we move together.

My mouth finds her neck, and this time it's me who does the biting.

"Harder" she says, but in reference to the fuck or the bite, I don't know, so I do both.

She gasps and thrusts her hips into me, urging me deeper, faster. Her nails digging into my back as her muscles tighten and I feel her pussy squeeze my cock as she cums.

I cannot handle much more and she knows, urging me to cum inside her… to fill her.

Again I bite her neck, this time harder than before and I know it will leave a mark, but as I spurt inside her, I do not care. Her pussy spasms, milking me, urging me to keep going and I do, for a while. She sighs, almost disappointed as I slip from between her legs, but again moans when she realises what is to come next.

I push my tongue inside her again, but this time she tastes so much different. She tastes of both of us, and I love the taste.

Using one hand, she holds her lips open for my tongue while the other one holds the back of my head. I am lost in her.

"Are you going to fold that washing?"

I awake with a start and realise I am again back on my balcony, the lover in my dream, a thousand kilometers away and as my room mate has just reminded me, house chores still to be done. Looking down, I can see as well as feel my erection against my leg, and as I stand up, I can feel my own wetness too.

I smile to myself, a sad smile.

What I would not give to enjoy more time like that. It just seemed so right and so good. It was good, but not right for her, which I understand. I miss her, and she knows it, but also know she believes that I am not the one for her.

I know not to live in hope, but I am allowed to dream. Everyone is.