A Dream

Story Info
Love drives this day to be one of the most amazing.
3.9k words
3.67
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not very good at all this fantasy stuff... I'm not the most sex-driven guy in the world but I still hold this little hope in my heart (and maybe in my head somewhere) that sometime I could share the most wonderful and amazing day and evening together with somebody who returned all I felt for them and who gazed at me the same way as I did at them. It would go something like this...

I would wake up gently, slowly to sun light streaming through the gap in my curtains into my room, flooding it with a warm glow, matching the glow inside me... my clock would only read 7 or 8 in the morning, but I wouldn't mind it being so early - it just means I get to spend more time in bed lazing around and grinning stupidly. See, I have the most amazing girl in the planet, this morning I've woken up alone, but it doesn't matter because i can lie there with my eyes closed, stupid grin on face and still smell her soft smell on the sheets surrounding me, still see her huge beautiful eyes, still see her amazing smile. I lie like that for a long time, just thinking, basking in my own happiness of what an amazing life I've had dealt to me and how lucky I am.

Eventually I get up, but not before I'm ready, stupid grin still on my face, I throw back the sheets and literally bounce out of bed, excited at what today might contain. Pottering down the hall in my boxers and t-shirt (I always sleep like that) I can feel the cool air on my legs and arms, it's a wonderful day to be alive and as I walk through the dinning room and into the kitchen, I look out the window and see what a beautiful day it really is outside, not just in my head, the sky is clear, the morning still crisp from the cool night and it's just beginning to get hot outside. I love the summer.

Grabbing a glass of juice and a bowl of cereal I unlock the backdoor and embrace the morning face-on, walking down the steps and onto the patio to sit in the sunlight and eat, looking out across the valley and at the mist that still slowly swirls in the bottom where the sun hasn't yet quite reached. I eat my breakfast, surrounded by the birds singing and the sounds of the village awakening, across the valley I see people start to emerge from their houses, all of them smiling at the beautiful day ahead of them; but mine's going to be even better than their's. I'm going to get to see her again today and I literally cannot wait.

It's a feeling that I've never felt before, at least, never with anybody else before, I'd always sworn I'd know when I was in love, and I know it now, there isn't any yearning for her to be with me all day, only a need to share every detail of my day with her when I do see her, to watch her smile that incredible smile again and to make me feel amazing.

I go back inside, leaving the door open to let the air into the house as I grab a towel and head for the bathroom, i shower quickly, deliberately keeping the water cool and refreshing as I later up and rub shower gel into my body, making sure I'm clean; my skin tingling, the air hitting me again as I climb back out of the shower and head for back to my bedroom, leaving wet footprints down the hallway carpet. Once back in my room I throw back the curtains, letting all the light into my room, opening the window wide and drying quickly before diving into my wardrobe trying to choose what to wear. Since it's mid-summer the choice isn't exactly hard - It's going to have to be shorts, no matter how stupid they make me feel and I throw on a pair and pick out a light t-shirt.

I leave the house not long after, leaving the front door to close itself and listening out for the click of the latch as I walk away (only once has it not clicked on it's own and I’ve had to go back to it), taking in deep breathes of the air, I walk up the driveway and head down the road, allowing me another view of the countryside surrounding me, the mist has started to disappear from the nooks of the hillsides now, as the sun starts it's climb up into the sky.

I meet her not far away the walk isn't hard, it's nice and I feel a skip in my step as I anticipate seeing her again, everything's so perfect and I decide to walk beside the canal instead of by the road most of the way, watching the ducks and swans as they cut across the mirror-like surface of the water. When I arrive she's already waiting, sat on a park bench under the shade of a tree, her sunglasses pushed up into her hair, holding her hair away from her porcelain face, her nose buried into a book, her legs pulled up under her, she doesn't even see me approaching as I walk around in a big circle to approach her from behind.

Slowly walking up she doesn't notice me at all until my hands are gently over her eyes, my lips brushing her ear as I whisper, "guess who" and gently kiss her neck. The feeling is electric as she drops her book into her lap and reaches her neck backwards, looking backwards straight into my eyes and we kiss again, our mouths gently touching, opening, tongues entwining, everything else just disappears as our eyes close and our bodies come together in an embrace that could have lasted forever.

Slowly our moths pull apart, my hands moving from around her to cradle her face as I gaze back into those eyes..taking in everything, the smell of her hair, the feel of her skin against mine...

"Hello" she simply says as we kiss again. I come around the bench then, taking her hand and picking her up off the bench, putting her book back into her bag and she slings it across her shoulders, the strap running diagonally across her chest, pushing across her amazing body. I catch myself staring, she looks amazing, her face and body radiates, threatening to push out of the little shorts and top she's wearing, her stomach peeking out... she looks amazing.

We walk then, hand in hand, with a lightness in our step that I've only ever experienced beside her, we skip across the stepping stones and into the village, walking past the grocery stall, the smell of fresh fruit catching in my nose, my senses ablaze, then we walk past the flower stall. I send her quickly onwards to the cash machine. She needn't, she knows we're not going anywhere that she's going to need money but it gives me the ideal chance to quickly pick out a rose for her - the biggest, deepest red I've ever seen, quickly taking it inside, still feeling slightly shy although I've bought roses for her from here so many times before, as I hand it to the woman at the counter and she wraps it up, looking at my knowingly.

I walk back out of the shop and into the sun, I can smell the rose, intoxicating as I turn the corner and quickly hide it behind my back, a sly smile spreads across my face as I approach her again, she knows exactly what I've done and smiles at me as I approach, a glint in her eye as I produce it from behind me with a flourish and she swoons, acting surprised and her eyes light up yet further, the smile threatening to leave permanent stretch marks as she takes it from me and throws her arms around my neck again, thanking me. She pulls away, looking down into the small token of my love for her, smelling it just as I had, and then throwing her arms back around me and thanking me again as we kiss, holding each other.

We spend the day in the open air, walking around hand-in-hand with silly smiles on our faces, we stop at a tiny cafe for lunch, sitting on a table outside and watching the other couples walk past, content in the knowing that no matter how happy those people are, it's not a scratch on how we feel together.

We then walk out of the village and up into the hills, taking a small path upwards to the top of the world, up where you can see for miles. We chat happily, stopping at the idilic spot I produce a blanker from my bag and we sit together, her body snuggled into my side, her head on my shoulder as we sit and watch the world below us. I kiss her hair gently, holding her close and again wondering what it was I ever deserved to have it so good. We spend the rest of the afternoon there, the flower gets put into the top of one of our bottles of water and we just chat and enjoy each other's company. As the afternoon begins to turn to evening we lie together, my arms wrapped tightly around her, looking upwards and waiting for the stars to appear, we kiss as we lie there, up on my hill where nothing could ever come near or ever touch nor harm us and slowly something builds between us.

Our kisses become more intense and she turns to face me as I turn to face her and I feel her hands on me, holding me. My hands venture up inside the back of her top, holding her skin close and gently rubbing the very base of her back, something I know she loves. We hold each other rightly, the light fading as quickly as it had appeared that morning. No words are spoken as my hands and hers begin to wander further, her hands feel cold and wonderful against the skin of my back as she too slides her hands under my top and I stroke her side. Still kissing we push tighter together, the tension starts to build further and I can start to feel myself rising, pushing against her crotch.

She gasps suddenly, pulling back and looking at me, joke mockingly before she kisses me again, pulling her legs around me and drawing me closer to her... Our clothes quickly disappear and I can feel the cooler evening air brushing against as, the breeze bringing with it more passion, I begin to stroke her naked skin, goose pimples appearing on her flesh and her eyes closing tightly. We tease each other as the stars come out, pushing against one another, rubbing together, I can feel it as I harden further, pushing between her, feeling the moisture that's built up there. It keeps going until neither one of use can take it any longer and she pushes downwards, against me and around me as I slide across the blanket and inside her.

Her eyes now clamped tightly shut her mouth opens in a silent gasp and then replaced by a groan of pleasure. I hold it there, teasing her still, letting her get used to me before I slowly start to push in and out of her, my strokes pushing me yet deeper and deeper inside her, her pushing back against me, her hands behind my back, gripping me tightly. Still lying sideways facing one another she moves one of her legs up and underneath me, resting one beneath my body and the other wrapped tightly around my hips. I hold her, our pace gradually increases and her head rolls backwards on the blanket, my mouth finding her neck, her ear, leaving tiny trails of moisture across her creamy, soft skin. She leans back further and I feel her body tighten as I start to hit different spots inside her and my head works it's way downwards, my tongue slowly circling her nipple before I take it into her mount, still slowly stroking in and out of her.

Her breathing quickens as does our pace, and I suddenly feel every muscle in her tighten around me, her hands pulling me back against her, our mouths meeting urgently as she begins to cum, moaning into my open mouth. I slow again, letting her rest slightly before she suddenly pushes me backwards with force and rolls on top of me. She's in complete control now and she rides me, holding her body close to mine, I hold her sides, stroking her back, her sides, her chest, kissing her neck, the pace quickens again and the animal inside us both is released and we push against one another, pulling quickly away and together again, my eyes now clenched tightly closed as I hold her breast, my other hand stroking it's way down until it's hold her arse and I feel her hot lips on my neck, kissing me frantically all over, the ghost remaining on my skin after every kiss, our breathing quickens, panting as one, the end comes suddenly, I feel my body clench tightly together and I hear her groan loudly, completely unabashed at our relative publicness we cum together, colours shooting through my mind as the entire world explodes and I feel my hot cum shooting up inside her as her pussy tightens around me, her hot breathe on my neck as she collapses on top of me.

Sometime later she gently rolls back off me, snuggling up besides me as we gently kiss again, holding one another and looking upwards into the clear night's sky, out breathing settles, our sense return and we soon begin to feel the slight chill of the summer night upon our bare skin. Reluctantly we part, collecting together our clothes we play a game of dressing on another, and having just made love on top of the world, we descend again from our place in the heavens and walk, arm in arm, back to my house and back to my room.

Candles are lit and we cook together, me spending a lot of my time stood behind her as she prepares the meal, my arms wrapped around her body and my head buried in the back of her neck I collect her hair and push it behind her neck to give me easier access.

Once we've eaten out meal, the candles throwing shadows across the room, we collect the bottle of wine from the fridge where it's spent the past twenty-four hours chilling and go upstairs into the lounge to watch a film. Curled up on the couch together nothing could be more perfect, I sit, with her lying, her head in my lap, glasses at the ready and just enjoy the film together. At one point during the film there is a sex-scene and, of course, I react, not helped at all by her pushing her head gently in seductive circles against my lap. She rolls, turning to look up into my face and grins mischievously as she rolls again, this time to nuzzle her mouth and nose directly downwards. I can feel myself stiffening again at this attention and she mouths through my jeans at the ridge of hardness appearing and running slightly down one of my trouser legs. Without really knowing how it happened, she suddenly has her hands by her head, tugging my fly down and, raising her head only long enough to give me a lingering kiss she dives down and takes me into her mouth.

I can't help but moan in surprise aswell as pleasure as I feel her hot mouth enveloping me, her tongue flicking around the ridge of my head and she pulls back up again ever-so-slowly, her hands pulling my foreskin right back as her mouth makes a seal around the very tip of my cock, just holding it there, teasing me horribly and just when I think it's all too much she drives back down again, her head bobbing up and down frantically, hands working my shaft. Just as I begin to feel my muscles clench up again she slows down and stops completely, lifting her head away and looks up at me, that cheeky little grin still looking up at me as she gets off the couch and stands up, slowly she undresses before me and then turns away, walking down the stairs and towards the other end of the house. I quickly follow suit, tearing off my clothes and chasing after her. I catch up with her, putting my hands on the back of her hips as she walks and pushing my hard-on against her, but she keeps on walking down the hall, and turns into the bathroom, next I hear running water and the clunk as the plug goes it.

I horridly rush to my room and collect together the remainder of my tea-light candles and grasp a lighter, rushing back to the bathroom, already filled with steam and masses of bubbles rising over the sides of the bath. I dot the candles around, putting them on the edge of the bath, in the loo lid, in the sink and across the shelf, lighting them as I go and I pull the light chord, plunging the room into darkness and I close the door. I climb into the bath in front of her, sitting with bubbles up to my chin, and look at her again in the flickering candlelight, her face framed by the darkness around us and her face glowing. We look at one another, and our hands meet under the water, holding one another. We wash together, I washing her and her soaping up and cleaning me.

After a long time of this, and of just sitting there in the warm water together I feel her hand appear again under the water, stroking me teasingly gently before I can't take it anymore and I pounce on her, pushing her up and onto the side of the bath and plunging my head between her legs. Only, I don't do it. I suddenly stop my head, inches short of reaching it's target and slowly extend my tongue, just running it over the very surface of her. I can see she's already excited but I keep doing this, barely even touching her with my tongue as I run it up and down the length of her. I can feel her squirming and I quickly change tactics and bury my heads in her, my tongue flicking frantically at her clit, and then suddenly slowing down again, rolling it around with my tongue before trailing it back down to her hole and up again, suddenly quickening again. Her hands clamp onto either side of my head, willing me to stop playing with her and how could I say no? My hand comes up from beneath me out of the suds and I slowly place it against her hole, again licking her slowly before pushing it deep inside her and quickening my licking again. She tenses and I slow again, introducing another finger and I start to move them in and out of her, licking at the same time until she tenses again and this time I let her, her hands tightening against my skull and her pussy clenching tight as she cums onto my hands and face, I eagerly lick it up before moving backwards and letting her slide back into the bath water for a cuddle.

We get out soon afterwards, blowing out the candles as we go and head into my room where I've already set up the rest of the candles and I light them one by one as she stands there shivering slightly in the cold. I walk back to her in her towel (and me in mine) and rub her down, holding her close as I do this, her head resting gently on my shoulder. Once she's dry I step back, her towel which is now only being held up by our bodies squeezing together, falls away and I see her body in the candle-light, I step back to her and hug her, allowing my towel to fall away aswell and we hold one another, standing together naked and in bliss.

Taking control I push her gently backwards onto the bed and reach onto the windowsill where I've had a bottle of babyoil sitting all day being heated by the sun, she sees me reaching for it and with a little yelp of glee she rolls over and buries her face into the pillows, waiting for me to begin. I deliberately take longer than I should and she begins to wiggle again, and instead of using my hands I run my tongue down her spine, sending shivers clearly down her. I then straddle her back; leaning on top of her and kissing her shoulders and neck, working my way down and back up again.

As soon as she starts to moan I stop completely, teasing her again and then starting all over. She starts to make too much noise so I stop, instead getting the babyoil onto my hands and rubbing them together quickly to heat them up before oh-so-gently placing them onto the bare skin of her back. She sighs loudly and I proceed to massage her, starting at her shoulders and working my way down and then back up again. I can feel her skin quiver beneath my hands and know this isn't just relaxing her. Still i continue, reaching for more babyoil and making her wait and relax...

After almost an hour of this, and as the candles begin to dim and die, she rolls over, her outstretched arms beckoning me to her and we make love in the faint light, out bodies entwining and pulsating, my body pushed down against hers as we become one, a single entity in our own bubble of love.

It seems to last forever and the build-up is slow and steady, slowly closing in on the end together, our breathing, again quickening and her legs come up from beneath me, pushing up and over my shoulders and pulling her arse into the air as I push into her, rubbing against her insides and watching her face as her eyes close and her bottom lip disappears into her mouth, chewing on it as she pushes back against my thrusts, not even trying to contain her screams. We cum together as one, both moaning and groaning at the same time, both clenching and grasping one another tightly as the feeling over-powers us and we both collapse together “Happy valentines” I whisper as I stroke her hair. She lazily smiles and, curling up together on the bed in each others arms, we slowly drift off to sleep to wake up the next morning to the sun streaming through the crack in my curtains and the birds singing in the tree outside, only this morning I won't be waking up alone and there'll be no bouncing out of bed this morning.. Atleast, not until long into the afternoon.