A Dream Ch. 1

Story Info
Karen has her cherry popped.
1k words
2.88
58.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fully fictional story - however, I wish it was real.

* * * * *

I have always wanted Karen. She's everything you would want in a girl. She's always a bit shy, but once a while she would wanna make out with me. I asked her out twice, and the second time I got a kiss from her, but we never want to do anything too…serious.

Except this third time I asked her out. She agreed again, and we went to a nearby beach, which was one of her favourite places. We found our own little spot, and she wanted to stay there. What can I do? I had to agree.

"It's a good thing you asked me out." she says, "I would have been really bored, but my parents are out of town, so I have the entire house to myself."

"Good." I thought to myself, having a few nasty thoughts in mind.

Both of us lied down. She closed her eyes as she smiled, feeling the cool breeze.

"I love days like these. Cool breeze, gorgeous sunset, and of course, my special girl." I said, feeling her smooth tanned legs. She smiled and took my hand, guiding it up to her mouth, and she bit gently on my middle finger.

I thought she just wanted to be a bit romantic for the night but instead I found out that she wanted to be nasty.

She began sucking on my finger. Looking at her gorgeous eyes, I let her suck it, as she does it slower and slower.

We stayed there for quite some time before we went back to her place, and we had a dinner that both of us made. Her cooking is just as delicious as a gourmet chef's. I really enjoyed it.

"I'm getting tired." she said.

"Then I guess I won't disturb you any longer babe." I said while I went for my keys.

"No, no, stay."

I stopped and spun around.

"Come." She said, leading me to a room. It was her own room, with her own washroom.

"Mind if I take a shower first. I won't be long. Help yourself to anything."

"Sure, I'll just make myself comfy."

She smiled at me and closed the door. I thought to myself, how great it would be if I could fuck her hard in the shower.

"Good things come to those that wait."

She said from inside the bathroom. How the hell did she know I was thinking of that? Perhaps she knew it. Perhaps she knew that there's that side in a man that wants to screw a hottie. Especially when the hottie said she would take a shower first.

I went to kitchen and got myself a coke. I was waiting on her couch in the living room, and I just finished my coke when she came out. With only a towel covering her lovely tits, and her tight puss.

"Good things come to those who wait" I thought to myself.

I didn't know what to say. There she was, and there I was, and the only thing stopping me from getting to her is that long white towel.

I tried to stand up. On my way, Karen came to me and kicked me in the chest with her bare feet back down.

She came down at me, giving me a tongue to tongue kiss, and while I was kissing her, I felt something on my cock. It was her hand. Giving me a handjob outside my pants, I began moving to her ass, Squeezing it. She moaned. She took the towel off, and sat up. Opening my eyes, I saw her lovely body in front of me. She pushed my head back, and moved up. Now her pussy was right above my head. She sat on my face.

"Lick it babe." She commanded

I obeyed. Licking her tight puss, and sticking my tongue in and out, she began moaning. She leans back and begins giving me a handjob. I moaned and screamed, she stroked so hard on my hard cock, it killed. But no one could hear me. After all, she had the house all to herself, and plus, she was sitting on my face. Finally she stops and I stop, and she moves back and takes my cock, and slowly puts it in her mouth. Sucking it slowly, she made me moan even more. Then she went faster, and faster, and faster.

"Ah….ah….AHH!!! YEAH BABE! SUCK IT HARD!!! SUCK IT!!!! I'M CUMMMMMING!!!"

Then she stopped. Licking her lips, she held my wet cock…positioned herself, and began riding my hard cock. Giving me no chance of control, she began riding, fast and hard.

She begins moaning, and soon it turned into screams. She reached her climax, and gave me a squirt of her hot sizzling juice, right on my hard cock.

I screamed, and she went all the way up and crashed right back down on me, which made my cock go right into her puss and a very high speed.

"AHHHH!!! OH…oh…oh…"

She gets off and was about to get dressed.

"No, not yet, one more thing." I said.

She threw the towel back down and lied down on the couch.

I moved up to her face and stuck my cock in front of her face. She looked at me and smiled. Then she opened her mouth.

I blew my entire load right into her waiting mouth, and she swallowed it all.

Then both of us got off the couch and got dressed.

"How about one more drink?" she asked.

"Sure. That won't hurt."

She smiled and kicked me flat to the floor. Then moving quickly, she moved up to my face and sat down on my face again.

"Open wide!"

I did as I was told. She gave me the best drink I have ever tasted. I will look forward to drinking that drink again.

"Good night." Karen said, as she got off me and shut the room door.

Pulling my pants up, I whispered "Good Night…babe."

To Be Continued…