A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few minutes for us to cool down. When she pulled her self together she leaned forward and lifted Celene up to her face and planting the hottest sexiest kiss right on her mouth. With celene sitting up again her back was blocking my view of my sister so I put my hands on her back and gently pushed her torso back down to where I was buried in my sister’s cunt I then grabbed her hips and pulled her back the inch or so needed to bury my tongue back into her pussy licking the outer lips and working my way from her clit to the back of her wet lips then up to her tight pink asshole she was a little startled when I started pushing my tongue into her ass but I could tell she liked it because she was pushing back trying to get more of it up her ass I then began to work one of my fingers in and she went wild grinding up and down on my face and finger

I felt Meghan moving slowly up my semi hard prick and back down an inch at a time she did this for a few minutes until I was rock hard again she started moving all the way off and back down up and down faster and faster then she stopped and just ground her pussy against me rubbing her clit on my pubic bone back and forth I could feel the head of my dick pushing in and out of her cervix then celene said my turn Meghan said not yet I am almost there she slid her hips back and forth sliding me in and out of her pussy then all the way to the top and back down faster and faster until she erupted on my dick slamming all the way down and grinding back and forth on my dick I felt her orgasmic contractions squeezed my dick and if it wasn’t for the fact that I had just cum I would have erupted on the spot.

Meghan collapsed against Celene and said Oh my god that was intense. Celene helped meghan off of my prick and positioned her self over my cock and began to lower herself down my prick the juices from her orgasm mixed with all of the saliva I coated her pussy with caused my dick to slide right in till I reached her hymen I thought 2 virgins in one day this is incredible Celene then raised all the way to the top of my prick hesitated for a moment then slammed all the way down my prick taking me to the hilt. Aieeee! She screamed and I could see the tears running down her cheek. She started to get off but I held her hips down and said come down here and pulled her close to me so her huge tits were hanging in my face.

I started licking around her right nipple. Circling around it a few times but not touching it, then I flicked it back and forth, which brought a little moan from her lips. This let me know she was getting used to my prick wedged deep in her tight hairless pussy. I then sucked hard on her nipple flicking my tongue across the swollen tip as I lightly flicked her left nipple with my thumb this caused Celene to start breathing faster and she started rocking her hips on my prick slowly.

I could tell it still hurt her a little but the pain seemed to be blending with the pleasure as she speeded up her motions She raised herself off my dick till just the tip was still inside and she slowly moved back down taking me full inside of her, she hesitated a moment… then moved back up to the tip and then back down faster then before but still controlled. She turned to Meghan and said you were right I feel so full. Celene then sat up straight taking her beautiful tasty tits from my mouth and started moving up and down my prick slowly at first then slightly faster and faster until she was pumping her pussy up and down my prick at full speed she started saying oh my god oh my god oh my God!!!!!!!!!! And she went off like a stick of TNT her tight pussy clamping down on my prick like a vise it was too intense and I felt that familiar feeling tingling in my balls and I couldn’t hold back any longer and I went off.

The first shot went deep into her pussy, which caused her to gasp, pushing all the way down on my prick I pumped 3 more shots into her cunt the last one felt like some one gripped my balls with a vise and squeezed. I was done. These 2 vixens had drained my balls dry. Celene was still in the throes of her orgasm and was just coming down when she collapsed on my chest and just let out a deep sigh. We caught our breath for a few minutes when I suggested we hop in the pool to clean off and then order some pizza………………………

2

We finished the pizza and cleaned up just when my parents pulled into the driveway. I told the girls to go change their bathing suits because my parents would flip if they saw them. The two girls took off at a dead run, tit and ass flesh bouncing and jiggling all the way up the stairs and into their room. My parents had gone grocery shopping after golfing and after I helped them put them away the girls came down the stairs. Celene in jeans and a halter-top and Meghan in a faded blue jeans skirt and blouse. Meghan announced that celene had to go home now and asked my father to drive them. He said he was tired and told me to take them I again put on a small show (I groaned and said hurry up brat and get you stuff together the bus is leaving in 5 minutes) the girls sat in the back giggling and whispering and I had a cool c.d. playing and was thinking of the incredible events of the day. I had fucked and been sucked by the 2 most beautiful babes in the world and one of them was my sister!

We dropped Celene off and Meghan got in the front seat next to me she turned down the radio as we pulled out of the driveway and headed home. I asked Meghan what brought that on this morning? She said that last night when I came in and turned off there light she said they were awake we decided to ask you about oral sex and went to your bedroom to continue our earlier conversation. Meghan giggled and said but you were a little busy with that movie and big dick of yours. A light bulb went on in my brain and said that is why the door was opened this morning when I got up and that is what you meant by now we are even. But that does not explain what happened this morning. Well Meghan said we were watching the movie and you and got so hot! It was the 1st porno film we ever saw hell it was the first time we ever saw how enjoyable sex could be. I decided then that a blow job was not enough I wanted to fuck and could not wait the 3 weeks drew was out of town on vacation. So Celene and I hatched the plan last night (you know she has always had a crush on you)

I asked why you didn’t tell me sooner? Well you are a senior or will be this September and she is going to be a sophomore and was afraid you would laugh at her. Just then we pulled into the driveway and went inside. Our parents called us into the living room and told us to sit down. Meghan and I looked at each other and fear went through our eyes. Were we caught? How? Our father said that they won a tournament prize today it was a 14-day cruise to the Caribbean’s and because he had 3 weeks of vacation and it was only good for a year they will be leaving tomorrow morning at 5am.

Meghan and I were stunned into silence. The 2 of you are old enough to take care of yourselves. We got enough from the store to last 2 weeks and here is 200.00 for gas movies etc. no parties no over night guests this is the 1st time we have left you to alone so don’t let us down. Meghan said cant I have Celene sleep over a few times. Our parent looked at each other (they really liked Celene) she was a good kid, well mannered, respectful. They said Celene and Celene only. With that settled Meghan looked at me and smiled.

It was 4:45am when my parents woke me up they asked me to take them to port everglades. It took an hour to get there 45 minutes to check in and an hour to get back it was just before 8am when I pulled into the driveway opened the front door and smelled bacon and eggs cooking I smiled because I was starving.

I went into the kitchen and my jaw dropped there was Meghan at the stove cooking eggs totally naked! I just stood there staring at her perfect ass and I mean perfect I thought to my self this is going to be a great 2 weeks. Meghan looked over her shoulder and said well? She said go lock the front door then get naked and have breakfast with me. I locked the front door stripped naked and sat at the kitchen table. Meghan put a plate full of Bacon eggs and toast in front of me and said dig in.

I said aren’t you going to have some? She just smiled and said she has something else in mind for her breakfast. She climbed under the table and slipped the head of my prick into her wet mouth I looked down through the glass kitchen table and saw the back of her head with her hair cascading across my thighs she brought her hand up and grabbed my dick by the base and proceeded to lick and suck the head of my dick slowly and with long slow strokes of her tongue she turned her head and said with a tone of laughter in her voice your not eating.

I said its kind of hard. I know she laughed as she sucked my dick into her mouth then off again and said if you don’t eat before it gets cold you wont get another one of these again. That was enough motivation for me I dug into my breakfast with determination and she did the same to my dick slowly she worked more of my dick into her mouth, sucking, licking, kissing, nibbling the whole time then I could feel the head of my dick against the back of her throat pressing firmly but going no further she sucked back up to the top and back down several times before taking it as deep as she could again pressing insistently at the back of her throat she held it there for a few seconds breathing through her nose and then she pressed harder against her throat which slowly began to open up allowing another inch of my dick in with only an inch and a half to go.

She pulled slowly off until I was no longer in her throat then back down taking an additional inch down her throat then back off and back down until the base of my dick was firmly pressing against her nose. She did it! She had my whole cock buried down her throat. She stayed there for a few seconds getting used to my girth then she did something that blew my mind and almost my cork she swallowed and I felt her throat try to pull me into her stomach she did this 3 more times and then pulled off my dick till just the head was in her mouth she licked the head a few times then kissed it and turned her head and looked at me.

I could see the tears in her eyes from the strain she smiled at me and said how am I doing? I told her it is the best blowjob I have ever had! She beamed up at me and went back to work on my dick. She popped the head just past the ring of her lips and sucked as hard as she could as if she were trying to suck the cum from my balls then she went all the way down my dick to the base till I was rooted firmly in her throat and began swallowing as if it were her last meal 4 or 5 times she did this until I told her I was about to cum. She slid her throat up and down the top 2 inches of my dick a few more times then all the way to the back of her throat again and swallowed and that was it I popped my cork and pumped shot after shot of cum down my sisters throat strait into her stomach.

Meghan kept her lips firmly pressed against the base of my prick as throbbed, pulse and released shot after ropy shot down her tight throat. I groaned and said my oh my oh my that was incredible Meghan you are a fast learner where did you learn to do that? She said after I left this morning she went into my room and watched a porno and paid close attention to the blowjob scenes.

I said come up here and give me a kiss. Meghan stood up and straddled my lap and sat down on my now soft dick and we kissed not like brother and sister but like lovers our tongues dueling back and forth exploring every inch of each others mouth. I reached around my sister and pushed my empty plate aside then I grabbed Meghan by the waist and lifted her up and planted her ass on the edge of the table. I slid my chair back and separated her legs and was greeted by a beautiful bald wet pussy that was begging to be sucked, and that is exactly what I did.

I dove right in sticking my tongue as far in her hole as it would go rubbing my nose against her clit. Meghan let out a moan and said that feels awesome. I pulled out just enough to start licking along the outer lips working my way up one side then down the other working slowly towards the center until I was once again buried in her wet grotto sucking her juices out of her and let me tell you she was delicious I worked my way up her pussy until I was at her clit which was swollen with excitement. I flicked it lightly with the tip of my tongue, which caused Meghan to jerk suddenly. She leaned back until she was flat on her back on the kitchen table. I then began working around her clit with my tongue flicking it back and forth, the whole while Meghan was shaking and grinding her pussy against my face harder and harder. Meghan said don’t stop I’m almost there.

I then took her legs and draped them over my shoulders lowering my tongue to her rosy pink asshole and began licking she let out a guttural sound from deep within and it was then that I stuck my tongue deep into her ass and that is all she needed to push her over the edge and cum like gang busters she sat up straight grabbing the back of my head pressing me deeper into her ass as her pussy was convulsing and leaking all over my face and down my chin. She was squeezing me with her dancers legs and pressing me deeper into her ass until she let out a final gasp and leaned back releasing her death grip on my head.

Once the throbbing in my head stopped I stood up and pressed my dick into her wet channel plowing forward till I was buried to the root this caused Meghan to go off again squeezing my dick with her orgasmic contractions. I put my right hand behind her neck and pulled her up and told her to put her arms around my neck and wrap her legs around my back and hold on. I then stood up with my sister rooted deeply and snugly on my 8” dick and walked her out of the kitchen and over to the sofa laying her gently on her back as I pulled out of her to get better positioning she said no don’t take it out it feels Soooo good.

I told her not to worry I will be putting it right back in. Which is exactly what I did pressing my dick into her steaming twat to the hilt while lowering my weight on to her petite frame. I looked Meghan in the eyes and saw the love and trust glowing up at me and I knew I never wanted this to stop. I began moving in and out of my sister in slow long strokes as I licked and nibbled along the right side of her neck until I was at her ear, which caused her to shiver and sprout with goose bumps Meghan then turned her head towards me and we began kissing, gentle tender kisses nibbling each others lips and flicking our tongues back and forth. The whole while I was slowly pumping my dick in and out of her cunt moving from side to side pressing in from the right side then from the left. Meghan had to have the shortest pussy channel I have ever fucked into because I could only get about ¾ of my dick into her before I hit her cervix. I slowed my strokes and placed the tip of my dick against her cervix and then pressed forward my dick popped in and as tight as her pussy was her womb was even tighter surging forward until I had 2 full inches buried in her womb I slowly withdrew until I could feel her cervix snapping closed over the tip of my dick and then I slowly pressed back in a millimeter at a time until I was buried to the root again, I repeated this several times gradually picking up speed until I had a slow but steady rhythm moving in and out of her womb.

It was incredible the ring of her pussy clamping tightly around the base of my dick and the entrance to her womb squeezing the tip of my dick. It was like I was fucking 2 pussies at the same time I could tell Meghan was getting close to her orgasm again because every time I pressed fully into her she pressed back like she wanted another inch in her grinding her pussy against my pelvic bone. She whispered in my ear that she was about to cum. So I slowed down and pulled slowly out of her pussy. She had a pained pleading look on her face and I told her to turn over and get on her knees.

She quickly did just that. With one leg on the floor and her head and arms on the armrest I re-inserted my prick into her seeping slot and I slowly surged forward till I bottomed out. Meghan gasped and said you feel even bigger then before. I told her in this position I have deeper access to your sweet cunt. Meghan said it feels like your going to come out of my mouth. I then began to withdrawal from her pussy And to my credit I did not speed up I just kept the same steady pace in and out of her pussy back and forth 2 inches at a time in and out of her womb slow steady strokes getting longer and longer until I was pulling all the way out of her pussy and then slowly pushing back in to the hilt. I did this for a good five minutes till her movements became erratic and her pussy clamped tightly around my dick in a gripping orgasm that I felt pulsing along the length of my cock. It took great effort on my part not to cum right then and there but I succeeded in holding back the torrent of cum that was about to coat my sister’s womb.

I pulled back and looked at my sister’s shinny wet pussy and couldn’t resist burring my face into it. Working her pussy with my tongue up and down back and forth. Then I worked up her pussy till I was at her rosy pink asshole and began licking around her tight sphincter, which caused Meghan to gasp, Oooohh! My that feels awesome. I worked more of my tongue into her ass till I felt her relax a little then I inserted one finger working it slowly in and out of her sweet ass. Slowly I pressed more and more of my finger into her ass till I had the whole finger buried in her ass. I pulled it out and then slowly worked a second finger into her then a third until she was grinding back on my hand trying to get more into her ass. I pulled out of her and she said no! Don’t take it out!

I told her I have something better for her ass then mere fingers. Meghan said yes! Please fuck my ass. I slipped my prick back into her wet pussy picking up enough natural lube to make the intrusion into her ass. Working the tip of my prick against her rosy asshole I pressed forward and felt her asshole opening a little at a time to let the head of my prick in and then suddenly I was past her sphincter She let out a deep guttural moan then I slowly pulled out and I heard an audible snap as her sphincter closed then I pressed back in a little more insistently I did this a few times until she begged me to give her more.

So I did just that pressing forward an inch then pulling back out then pressing forward two inches then back out then a third and Meghan said hold it right there that is all I can take. I only had about 3 inches of my dick in her ass and another 5 to go. Meghan asked how much more I have to go and I told her about 5 inches. She screamed 5 inches! No way it feels like you have your whole leg up my ass. I said just relax I wont hurt you and for the next 3 or 4 minutes I worked those 3 inches in and out of her ass until she was used to it.

I asked if she was ready for a little more? Meghan said yes give me more. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and surged forward another 2 inches Meghan let out a groan and said keep going. I could tell she was in pain but she wanted my entire prick buried in her ass. So I pressed forward another inch. Meghan Screamed that’s it no more I told her I only have 2 more inches to go. Two inches! No way no more. I pleaded Meghan It will only hurt for a second then you will get used to it. Meghan relented and said o.k. Do it quick. So I plunged forward the rest of the way burying my prick to the hilt in her ass.

Meghan fell forward bringing me with her causing an additional half-inch to surge into her ass. Meghan was openly sobbing but there was nothing she could do she was pinned to the couch with my prick buried in her ass to the hilt. We stayed like that for a minute till she stopped sobbing. I then began flexing my prick in her ass causing her to gasp. Then I pulled out an inch and pressed back in slowly working that last inch in and out of her ass then back in 2 inches and then out again taking about a half inch more out at a time then back in to the hilt. I kept this up until I was pulling almost all the way out of her ass then pressing all the way forward to the hilt. I asked if it still hurt. She said no it’s starting to feel great.