A Dream Come True

Story Info
Mistress Samantha takes him as Her property.
2.6k words
3.81
37.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really thought I'd actually find the kind of relationship I wanted, the kind I felt I needed. Sometimes though, just when you're ready to give up, everything works out. That's the way I feel right now. I just completed my first weekend as a slave to the perfect Woman. I've been searching for the right fit on the internet for a while now. I liked being able to stay hidden until I found what I was looking for, but now that I have a part of me wants to scream it to the entire world. I have to admit, this whole thing scared me as much as it excited me. I trolled the BDSM personals on a few sites, left a ton of messages and emails for Women who seemed like they might be right. Most of the responses I got just weren't what I was looking for though. Then finally I received this email:

Dear pet,

I am not one of those Women who wants to spend Her days beating the crap out of some stupid man who gets turned on by it. I desire a slave. I desire a man who understands that I am superior to him in every way. I want a doting, pathetic, slaveboy who feels lost without My approval. I don't want to have to beat your ass to make you obey, I want a slave who is deeply hurt anytime he fails to please Me and will do anything to correct his poor behavior and please Me better the next time. I want a slave who's every thought is of Me and how to make Me happy. My slave will understand that My pleasure is his greatest reward. he will learn that his greatest pleasure is Mine. he will follow me like a puppydog, he will be moved to tears sometimes just looking upon Me, he will adore Me in every way, in his eyes I am perfect. Interested?

Mistress Samantha

I was blown away. In one simple paragraph she had described exactly what I wanted and needed in a Mistress. So I wrote back and we began to send emails back and forth. After a few exchanges we began talking on the phone. It was at that time, she asked me if I would like to start a bit of training to prepare myself for her? I eagerly accepted the offer. She put me on a bathroom schedule. I was given specific times of the day when I was allowed to go with no exceptions unless I called her for permission. And I was never allowed to pee standing up for some reason. She also had me begin keeping a journal, I had to detail everything I did during the day...and I mean everything. I had to get permission as to what clothes I wore and had to have my schedule approved by her. She also strictly forbade any masturbation. As she explained, it was Her cock and i could never use it without Her permission. I never wanted to more, than when I felt her control over me, but I was so proud of myself for not doing it. I was like a little boy who did something to please a parent, showing that he was growing up a little bit. I know it sounds silly, but obeying her made me stronger and prouder than I'd ever been.

After a month of this training, Mistress Samantha finally agreed to meet me. She allowed me to travel to her and stay with her for one weekend, as her slave. No promises, no commitments outside of this one weekend. For this weekend, I was her property, if I was strong enough to accept my place, on my knees, face to the floor before her. I was in such a rush to get to her I got a speeding ticket, and could have gotten several.

Mistress had a house about two hours from where I lived. She was in a rural area. She gave me directions as to how to get there and what to do when I arrived. I followed them each precisely. When I reached her long, winding driveway, I pulled in just far enough to be off of the street and got out. I took all of my clothes off except for the Women's panties she'd instructed me to buy for myself. Then I got down on all fours and began to crawl. The driveway wasn't paved and the stones cut into my knees and hands, but I was oblivious. I crawled on as fast as I could. As I approached the house I saw the doghouse out front just as she had described it. There was a pole there with a chain attached to it and as per my instructions I crawled to it and fastened the collar to my neck, binding myself to the pole. Then I took the panties off and put them over my face. As Mistress had instructed, I had gotten a pair that I could not see through. And then I waited. I waited for hours it seemed until she finally came for me.

She took the chain off of the pole and led me away without a word. I guess the only reason I actually knew it was her was because she told me that it would happen this way. She didn't say a word. I could smell her though, there was a soft and subtle scent of strawberry in the air. I didn't know if it was a shampoo or a lotion or a perfume, but it was intoxicating. She clapped once to indicate that we were at the stairs, like she had told me she would, and I crawled up the stairs to her porch. Once there she brought me around and I heard her sit down on a what I assumed was a porch swing. I heard a shoe drop the ground and immediately felt her parting my mouth with her big toe. I took it into my mouth greedily. I'll always remember the taste of her foot that first time. It was midday and her foot had obviously done some sweating inside her shoe. I could smell it as well. Everyone has smelled a sweaty foot at some time in their life and I don't know many people who consider it a pleasant smell, but in this moment I did. The smell of her foot was amazing. I loved it and savored it. It was her scent and for that reason alone, it was beautiful. The taste was equally incredible. Salty and warm, it tasted like nothing I'd ever had before and I quickly found it to be the most delectable thing I'd ever had in my mouth. I sucked and licked eagerly and I heard her softly purring. The sound of her pleasure only intensified the incredible taste and smell I was already experiencing. My---oops, I mean, her cock, was as hard and engorged as it had ever been. I think she must have seen this because she laughed, a quick wicked little laugh. Then, she abruptly removed her toe from my wanting mouth. I knelt there, on all fours, mouth open, hoping that she'd give me more, but she didn't. She began rubbing her foot over my face, and then, finally, she spoke to me.

"Welcome slave," her voice was musical and warmed my ears. "You've been a good boy and followed my directions precisely. That pleases me. I can also see by your reaction how much you truly enjoyed worshipping my toe. That pleases me as well. Have you memorized the greeting I emailed you, pet?" she asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Good," she whispered, "let's hear it then."

I proudly began,"Greetings, Perfect Mistress Samantha, i am honored, but undeserving to be here in your presence. You are perfect in every way and I am lower than the dirt on your beautiful and perfect feet. I present myself to you and beg that you accept me as your slave. My only want is to please you, my only need is to serve you. I beg you to allow me the opportunity to obey your every wish and command. I beg you to take me as your slave."

"Hmmmm," she purred, "good boy, I am very pleased indeed." I could hear her as she stood up then. "I will accept you as my slave boy. This weekend, you are my property, I own you. You're entire existence is serving me, pleasing me, obeying me." With that, slowly paced around me and upon reaching the point in front of me again she took my--um, her cock between her toes and giggled. "Tell me slave, what did you think of the picture I sent you of your Mistress Samantha?"

Mistress had sent me a face pic via email a few weeks earlier and I'd been haunted by her beautiful, mysterious eyes ever since. "I think you are beautiful, Mistress Samantha." I replied.

"Good boy," she responded, "in fact, to your eyes, I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. From this day forward, your definition of the word beautiful is what you are about to see, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Samantha," I replied. And with that she removed the panties from my face and I saw her for the first time. As soon as I saw her I knew that she had been right, but it amazed me that it was true. All my life I had dated women who were model-like. Whenever I'd walked into a room with a date, everyone noticed her. By my former standards, Mistress Samantha would have been average, but I knew, in that first instant I saw her that she was, in fact, my new definition of perfect. She was curvy and even a bit heavy. She was wearing a form fitting little black dress that accentuated every bit of her.

She had questioned me in an email about the kinds of women I had dated and knew what they looked like, knew what kind of woman I was normally attracted to, so I think she was especially pleased to see the look of awe and wonder that came over my face when I was allowed to look at her. If I had spent the rest of my life, kneeling there before her, looking up at her, I would have been happy.

"Well?" She questioned.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever, or will ever see Mistress Samantha. I am unworthy of the great honor of looking at you my Lady." I replied. She stood before me then petted me on the head the way you'd pet a dog.

"You're going to do just fine my pet," she said.

The weekend was a blur. Even now, driving home I'm having trouble remembering everything. I feel like I've lived a lifetime in these past few days. Mistress Samantha taught me the proper way to worship her body. I learned how to massage her, how to tend to her feet, how to eat her sweet and perfect pussy for hours on end. She treated me somewhat like an animal. I was fed from a bowl on the ground and drank from a water bowl as well. When I went to the bathroom I was let outside and pointed to an area where I was allowed to go. At one point, after a long day, Mistress Samantha took off her socks, rolled one up into a ball and repeatedly threw it and had me fetch. Then when she was tired she put me in a corner with the other dirty sock and let me lick it and chew it and play with it. A few days earlier I was a man, but in her presence I'd been reduced to this slave creature who was literally honored to be allowed to play with her dirty socks.

I learned how to give Mistress a bath the way she liked it. I learned how to cook for her and how to serve her meals. Her cock was at attention for what seemed to be the entire weekend. She used it on one occasion and I'm proud to say I had the great honor of being used for her orgasm. She even allowed me to cum she was so delighted, although I had to lick her clean afterward. Who am I kidding though, the honor of putting my tongue inside her made it more than worth it.

At night, Mistress watched a movie. I got to watch her enjoying the movie. I looked at her adoringly the whole time. I smiled whenever she laughed. I never got to look at the screen once, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed a movie more.

I did things I'd never imagined I'd ever do. I licked her ass for over 3 hours one afternoon. At one point, grinning mercilessly, she even made me beg to lick her underarms. I did, of course. Knowing that she wanted me to want to lick them was all it took. If I knew that she wanted me to desire something, I desired it. I ate her pussy for hours at a time. I think that may have been my favorite part. Bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, I felt like I had a purpose in the world. Making her happy made me whole.

She never dressed me like a woman, but she did put lipstick on me a few times and I wore lacey pink panties for her when I wasn't completely naked. She also called me names like bitch, princess and little girl. I barely even noticed what she called me though, I was too caught up in the fact that she was calling me at all.

She never lifted a finger for anything the entire weekend. If it needed to be done, I was doing it. I think it would have hurt me to see her having to do anything that I could have been doing for her. I cooked, cleaned and did the chores. I groomed Mistress Samantha each morning. I was her chair when she used the computer. I was her footstool when she wanted to put her feet up. She was a Queen and I was her servant. Her every whim was happily taken care of by me.

Now, driving home, its taking everything I have to not turn around and beg her to keep me forever. The only thing keeping me from doing that is that she commanded me not to do that. I'm allowed to call her when I get home and resume my long distance training once again and she's promised to allow me to come for another weekend soon. I don't know how I can wait a single moment though. My need to serve her and please her is beyond anything I've ever known.

I belong to her now. I only gave myself to Mistress Samantha for a weekend, but I am hers forever now and I think she knows that. I guess a position as her slave needs to be earned over time and I'm certainly willing to pay the price. I belong at her feet and I can't wait to get started on earning my place there. I never really thought I'd actually find the kind of relationship I wanted, the kind I felt I needed. Sometimes though, just when you're ready to give up, everything works out. It worked out for me, kneeling at the feet of the perfect woman, my owner, Mistress Samantha.