A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am pleading, "Cum Babe, cum, give it to me, give it to me, harder, harder, so, so good."

"OH my, OH my," I feel the start of my release. "Cum Master, cum Master," I repeat as I feel his essences moving through his shaft.

"Yes, yes," as I lift and thrust my ass as he rams his cock deep and again deeper.

Panting and almost out of breath, I scream, "cum with me, cum with me, OH yeah, yes."

I feel his release deep inside as I let my cum go. One, two hard frantic thrusts and his shaft is drained. As he collapses on top of me, we softly feel our body's slowly winding down.

And he says, "You did good bitch, you did good."

As we lay entwined in each others arms, savouring what we just shared, I can't help but think that this has definitely been worth the wait. The best part is, that it isn't over yet, I still have tomorrow morning. "It is getting late,"

I whisper, not wanting to break the serenity of the atmosphere, "we should be getting a shower and then get to bed." He agrees and reluctantly we separate and head to the shower.

God this really feels good as the water rains over us. Our caresses are so soothing and relaxing as we take turns lathering up each others body's. Just feeling his hands gently scrub all the tender spots he just finished fucking so ravishly. And to feel his body slightly quiver in response to my fingers moving over his as I lather him is quite a ego booster. But it is late, we get out, dry off and head to bed. Laying in his arms, are body's entwined, we fall a sleep almost instantly.

I just love taking his whole cock into my mouth, when it is small and soft. Gently rolling my tongue around it. Tightening my lips at the base of the shaft and just sucking the head. Feeling it grow hard and big under my seductive tongue's caresses. Just dreaming about it I know my body is responding to the sexual overtures of thought.

As I wake from my dreamy thoughts and open my eyes, I realize it is still very early morning, and I wasn't just dreaming. I have his beautiful cock in my mouth. Well I've gone this far might as well finish. Not only is his cock in my mouth but I realize that his fingers are rubbing my clit.

Sucking up and down his now huge cock, I feel it hit the back of my throat. He rolls me on top of him with my knees on both sides of his head, so as I am sucking he can too. He starts thrusting as I start rocking back and forth. What a awesome sensation.

I feel his cock slid into my throat as his tongue enters my cunt and then comes out and up to my clit. Closing my throat to keep his head just slightly down it, so that when I rock back it gives it a little tug and squeeze as it comes up into my mouth. I feel both our climaxes, really starting to build.

He is thrusting harder and faster. Pushing me downwards he inserts four fingers into my cunt. Now I start squeezing them, fucking them as fast as he is thrusting his cock down my throat. I can feel his cum coming up his shaft. As he drives it into my throat, I start to swallow to keep it there as he thrusts 3 more times, shooting his very essences deep in my throat.

I can feel it run down into my stomach. Ramming and turning his fingers inside my cunt he brings me to orgasm as I explode my juice. With a sigh of satisfaction, I turn my body around and engage in a very sensual thank you kiss.

Feeling wonderfully exhausted, I lay my head on his chest, glance at the clock, it's 2:30. Better get back to sleep, I have some pleasurable work to do in the morning, before I go to work.

I wake to the feeling that someone is watching me. As I open my eyes, it is him, Master. I stretch and give a big sigh. It is so nice waking up to him in my bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a very, very arousing good morning kiss. As we lay embracing each other, I feel that something is very much awake already this morning. This is going to be a super start to a great day.

As I let my hand cup his steadily growing cock, he rolls me on to my back, spreads my legs and gets in-between them. I feel him start to suckle my nibbles. It is a super feeling this early in the morning. All I can do is sigh with pleasure. He gently nibbles from one to the other. Sucking them harder and harder, I feel my nipples firm up in response. There is a tingling sensation going all the way to my toes. He starts to trail kisses down my belly and straight to my sensitive bud, which is starting to open and flower beneath his touch.

He is running his tongue up and down and from side to side of my cunt. Easily bringing me to my first small climax. Moaning my pleasure, he starts to suck and nibble my ruby bud. Taking more and more, his suction keeping it taunt as he flicks the tip with his tongue. This has me thrusting my cunt into his face. I try to speak but all that comes out is, "OH babe, OH my god, fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

He just continues to suck, bit, and torture me with ecstasy. As I feel the juice running down my ass, he releases my clit and proceeds to run his fingers down by my ass and up to my clit. Rubbing all that escaped juice around my ass and over my clit, applying pressure where need be to have me panting and begging for more. He slips three fingers into my cunt and lets me fuck them for about a minute or two, then slips two into my ass.

He whispers, "we are going to get this ready and this morning we will fuck both."

He moves his fingers around just inside my ass for a minute and then pulls them out. Laying on his back, I get on my knees, just beside him with my butt facing him, I take his amazing cock into my hot watering mouth.

As I circle my tongue around the head and up and down his shaft, I feel him insert a couple fingers into my cunt and place his thumb on my clit where he proceeds to excite both making his fingers very wet. I am now sucking his cock hard, and taking it deep into my throat. Suck, release, deeper and deeper I take him until I feel him enter my throat. I have a gag reflex as he shoves two fingers knuckle deep into my ass. As I relax my gag relax and take him into my throat he moves his fingers in and around my ass, stretching and making me ready for him.

I feel myself cumming. Sucking harder on his cock, fucking him with my mouth, he inserts his fingers back into my cunt to get them wet with my juice. This time as I take him into deep into my throat, he inserts three fingers onto my ass. Stretching my ass so I can soon receive his cock with ease.

As I am fucking his fingers he is thrusting his cock just as vigilantly down my throat. I stop and moan, "fuck me babe, fuck me."

He pulls out his fingers and replies, "OK, get up here and sit on it", "take it deep into your cunt and fuck me Bitch, fuck me hard!"

I straddle his body, taking his cock deep into my hot, juicy awaiting cunt. As I move up and down clamping my cunt muscles as I move, he is rubbing my clit making me fuck him like a freight train leaving town. "Fuck Babe, fuck Babe, god how you fill me."

As I fuck faster taking him deeper and squeezing harder each time, he starts to moan along with me. This is ecstasy. I start to scream my pleasure and he is saying, "fuck me Bitch, come on fuck me harder, harder." I feel that we are both coming into our climax.

Can't wait for him to shoot his cum inside me. As I am moaning "fuck me babe fuck me,"

I hear "in you ass bitch, in your fucking ass." As I move up this time, I let him slip out, using my hand I gently glide his engorged, super slipper cock into my ass.

As I start to slide down on his cock, I feel him thrust up to meet me. Getting him just inside, he thrusts again sending his cock deep into my ass. Now he is really working my precious bud, making my cunt spasm and my ass close around his cock as it moves up and down his shaft. Still rubbing my clit I start to reach a climax.

"Oh god Babe, cum Babe, cum with me." I start to move faster and faster on his cock. I can feel myself starting to release. He grabs me by the hips and pushes me all the way down on his cock.

I know he is ready, "OH god I am cumming," I scream! He rams my hips down again, releasing his essence deep in my ass. With a grunt and moan of pleasure, he repeats this two more times. Closing my ass around his cock I squeeze him until all his cum is deposited deep, deep inside my ass.

God we are both so pleasantly exhausted. Panting to catch my breath, I lift my ass off his cock and collapse beside him. With his arm around me he pulls me close, kisses my forehead as I lay my head on his chest. As we relax and come back down to earth, I hear his heart beating and realize by his breathing, he has drifted off into a blissful slumber. As I have some time before I need get ready for work, I happily doze with him. My last thoughts, I will remember this night till the day after forever.

12