A Dream Come True

Story Info
Will Finally gets w?hat he's wanting for so long
2.9k words
3.84
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few of my friends and I drove to New Jersey to see you at a show you were performing. We left early in the morning and drove all the way up there. And we made just in time before you guys went on stage. You were so happy that I drove all the way up there to see you. You gave me the biggest hug in the world and for some odd reason it felt really good. You still had about 20 minutes before going on stage, so you decided to hang with me for a little bit, introducing me to just about everyone you knew in the place. Brought me some drinks and just had a good time. When it came time to perform, you went up there and gave me a kiss on the cheek, which was so adorable.

The band played it first set, and when you got off stage, you said to me " I watched you the entire time I was on stage."

So you grabbed my hand and we went outside, where it was a little bit cooler and there was not so much noise so we could talk. So we went for a walk, and we went to your apartment considering you had about 45 minutes to kill before going back on stage. So you decided to show me your place, I was feeling a little tired after driving 12 hours to see the show.

So we just chilled there and talked, and I was sitting on the kitchen counter, and you made me something to drink. The next thing I knew you looked at me, and said," wanna smoke?"

and I just looked at you like you were nuts, and said yes. So we smoked, and we drank some more, it was just a great time. I was sitting on the counter and I slightly spread my legs and pulled you between them, and I leaned forward getting ready to kiss you, but you pulled away and said," what are you doing?"

and I simply replied, " I came up here to make out with you.. So let's get going!"

you grabbed my face in your hands, and pulled me closer to you and in that instant we were kissing. I slowly took your hands and moved them to my thighs, and had you move my skirt up a little more and had let you touch me in places I never thought I would have let you touch. I gently lay back on the counter, and you pulled my body closer to the edge of the counter, and you slid your face between my legs. Sucking on my clit, and pleasuring every part of my pussy you could. As soon as we were getting really into it, there was a knock at the door, not realizing we had wasted away 35 minutes of making up for lost time, you quickly stopped, and I sat up looking at you.

You had the biggest smile I have ever seen on a man. You picked me up off the counter and you put me down I kissed you so I could taste myself on your sweet lips. I whispered in your ear, I wish I could return the favor right now, but you do have a show to put on, and I guess I'll just have to wait for my turn.

At the show everyone continued to drink and have a great time watching you on stage, which was incredible. There was some girl at the bar and she was talking about you and how she liked you and wanted you, but she knew there was this special girl coming a long distance to be with you and how you only wanted her. That her was me I thought, I was that special girl; I was the girl you wanted.

Just in the instant I leaned over to the girl, and said you know will? And I thought I'd let you know I heard what you said, and yes I am that special girl. She just looked at me and was like oh hi, and walked away. For an instant I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

After the show we all chilled for a little bit, and you and I left the bar and went home where we could be alone for a little bit. You had plans in an hour so we made sure we had fun for every minute we had together. You opened the door and let me walk in first, I turned around and looked at you and said let's watch some TV? So we sat on the couch next to each other and we were cuddling and kissing.

And then the next thing I was straddling you, you grabbed my ass and held it for a minute, after letting go a good song came on the TV and I started to grind in your lap as you caressed my breasts. Between my legs I could feel something poking me. I stopped kissing you and I leaned back and I saw how aroused you were. As I was looking at your hard throbbing dick, you started unbuttoning my shirt exposing my breasts. Feeling them and touching them and kissing them, I gently slid down onto my knees, and unzipped your pants exposing your hard dick. I began to caress it and I wrapped my hand around your dick and I opened my mouth ever so slightly and began moving down inserting the entire thing and moving up and down pleasing you.

After a couple of minutes, you made me stop, while I was standing you slid my thong down from underneath my skirt and pulling me on you again. As I straddled you I slowly inserted your dick into my wet pussy, and moving up and down. Closing my eyes feeling every movement of your dick inside me. Wrapping my arms around your neck and kissing you. Fucking you felt so natural so fulfilling something that felt so right.

As we continued to fuck, we changed positions, as you turned me around and bent me over the couch and starting to fuck me from behind, it was the most incredible feeling in the world. After that you laid me on my back on the couch, and inserted yourself back into me. Thrusting with every move, faster and faster making me moan with desire. As I continued to moan, you would thrust faster and harder making me moan more and more, which made you thrust harder over and over again. I started to climax with such passion; you came inside of me filling me up. Laying with me you leaned down and kissed me, and said, " I think you had your turn, and it was more then I could ever imagine."

Just as you finished saying it, we heard people walking towards the door. It was our entire group of friends, quickly getting dressed again. We sat on the couch and finished watching the TV even though it was an infomercial. You decided to go out drinking some more, and I wasn't really feeling the whole going out again, so I decided to stay here and chill. I asked if I could take a shower and you showed me where everything I needed was.

The funny thing was, you were part of it, but secretly you stayed in there with me, and we hopped in the shower. You wanted to wash my body, and I let you, you felt every part of my body. Your fingers found it way down to my pussy, and sliding them inside me making my head fall back in the falling water. Pulling my leg up on the edge of the shower, you bent down and starting eating my pussy making me grasp the shower wall. After a while I pulled you up and I kissed you again, and you pressed me up against the shower wall and I quickly moved around, and pressed you up against the wall. I looked at you, and I kissed your lips, working around to your neck, working my way down.

Before you know it was I was sucking your dick while the water rushed over the both of us. After we both had our fun, we both finished showering, and got dressed. You had left but not before making sure I was comfortable in your bed. I lay on my side with my arms under my head, and my legs slightly bent wearing a tank top and boxer shorts with the blanket barely even covering me. You crawled on the bed, and gave me a kiss and told me that you would be back soon and to have sweet dreams.

As the night passes you come home, to find me in the same spot that u left me in. So instead of waking me up by getting into bed, you sat in the chair at the end of the bed, and watched me sleep, thinking to yourself how beautiful I was, how peaceful I looked while I slept. In the morning you woke me up with sweet kisses on the back of my neck, and shoulders whispering my name and telling me to wake up in my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes, and I began to smile. I had asked you why you didn't come to bed, and you told me how you didn't want to wake me because of how beautiful I looked. As we lay in bed, we go over what we had done the night before remembering all the pleasure and the feelings that evolved over night. Kissing my neck and rubbing my body, I suddenly got excited and wanted to feel you inside me again.

I rolled over onto my back, and I pulled you closer to me wrapping your arm around my waist pulling me even closer. You slowly and ever so lightly moved your fingers over my body making me squirm in the bed. Running your fingers down my arm to my side making me tense up with desire. Kissing me, you slowly moved your fingers further down my body. You slowly began to move your fingers between my legs, teasing me with every touch. We moved the covers and got underneath them, you slowly undressed me, and teased me with every touch. Throwing each article of clothing across the room landing on a different piece of furniture in the room.

I laid on my back and as I pulled you on top of me, I spread my legs and you found your way into me with such ease. Pushing slow and easy at first, making sure I was OK and you weren't hurting me. Making sure I was comfortable at every minute of this adventure we were embarking on. With every thrust into me, I moaned heavily arching my back with such pleasure pushing into me, calling out your name made you fuck me harder and harder. Running my hands down your back pushing the tips of my fingers into your back with pressure every time you thrusted me.

After we finished having sex, we laid next to each other kissing and talking about things. We finally got out of bed and took showers getting ready for whatever the day had in store for us. We went out for the day to the beach, we spent the entire day together, which was just wonderful. As the day progressed we became more involved with each other, finding out what we both liked, things that got our hearts racing. By the time night came, we all decided to go out drinking as a big group. It was like you and I have been together forever, we were inseparable. Hugging and kissing at every chance we got.

We took many pictures to capture every moment we shared together. While we were at the bar, you were standing behind me with your arms wrapped around me, blowing on my neck teasing me, kissing my neck. So to get back at you, I started to move my ass back and forth in you lap. I started to feel something, and you spun me around, and grabbed my hand and slid it between our bodies all the way down to your once again hard dick, and you leaned forward and whispered, you need to stop this, you are driving me insane.

I looked up at you, and said, "isn't that what I'm supposed to do all the time!?" You pulled me even closer to you, and I just slightly started to rub your dick making it harder then it already was.

"Another shot" I yelled, and

you said, "I think I'm going to need more than one!"

After we went bar hopping for a little while, we decided to walk on the boardwalk, and we played some games and you won me a stuffed animal a big frog. You noticed they had the sky taxi thing, and you wanted me to go on it with you. I wasn't feeling the whole not being on the ground, but I decided it was worth a shot. We all got on the ride, and I had the frog sitting in my lap covering what was going to take place on the ride. We were holding hands and I put your hand in my lap underneath the frog.

Your fingers started to do what it knew to do. As the ride continued we acted like nothing was happening, but our friends being smart asses as they are, started yelling things at us. As we moved through the sky, you leaned over and said to me, I think this is what it was supposed to be like. The motion of the seat and what was happening to me was the best sensation in the world something that I have never felt before. I closed my eyes, and put my head back, and just felt everything you were doing. By the time the ride was over we were finished and everyone started to yell at us, so I turned around, and grabbed your hand that had pleasured me, and I sucked on them; everyone's jaw dropped with amazement.

After we got off the ride, we walked some more holding hands and joking around with everyone. We decided it wasn't a good idea for us to drive back to the apartment, so we all got hotel rooms. In our hotel room, there was a big tub, big enough for two or more. So I drew a bath adding a little bubbles to it. I carefully slipped into the tub, just as there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I yelled and in you walked.

"Oh a bath? For me too?"

sure why not I motioned for you to get in with me. You slipped into the tub sitting at one of it and me at the other. We just sat in the bath splashing bubbles at each other and talking about what could come of this. As we talked, you looked at me, and said was it worth driving all the way up here? I looked at you, and said no it wasn't, just then you grabbed my foot and pulled me under the water.

Letting me up for air, wiping the bubbles out of my face, I kept nodding and saying yes, yes it was worth it. Every bit of traffic, every bit of tension on the road it was all worth it. So far the past two days have been so much fun and enjoyable. "As for you?" I asked, you looked at me

and said, " I couldn't believe you came up here to be with me, I love this feeling when I'm with you it feels like nothing matters, just you and me. You are very thing that I wanted and I don't see how I'm ever going to let you go back to South Carolina."

As bath time came to end, you got out of the tub first and grabbed some towels. You held it open for me, so I stood up and you wrapped it around me and slightly bent over, and picked me up out of the tub and gently placed me on the floor. You began to towel dry my arms and legs, you even wrapped my hair up in the towel for me.

After a few minutes you left the room letting me change into something a little more comfortable. After I exited the bathroom, you laid on the bed and was watching some TV. I crawled on the bed in front of you, so I could have your arms around me. We laid there just watching the television, it felt so soothing to have someone to lay next to. I was getting tired and started to drift off to sleep and you knew it.

You leaned down and say, " it's okay babe, I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you, and I love you."

As quickly as you finished saying that the last words I said that was I love you too. And I fell asleep. You looked down at me and said what?

And once again I said, " I've always loved you Will."

And the smile grew from a smirk to the biggest grin in the world and on that note you fell asleep with your arms around the girl who once got away, but returned and who loved you just as much as you loved her.