A Dream Come True

Story Info
A fantasy come true.
1k words
3.48
13.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at my computer late at night waiting for my Daddy to come home. I was pretty much daydreaming until......

He enters the front door and walks slowly with purpose to me. I turn as I hear his foot falls approach, but I do not meet his eyes; instead I focus on the floor. I wait to feel his touch, but he holds back. I feel naked without his heat.

Finally he tells me to sit before him and look into his eyes. As I comply he reaches down to remove his garments for my ministrations.

He has trained me to use only my tongue and mouth to make him hard. As I begin to run my tongue under his rod, I can feel it harden to silky steel. I take the head in my mouth and slowly draw it further in until I feel it on the back of my throat.

His fingers snake through my hair and lock in the back as I take him even more deepas he adds pressure to the back of my skull. I hear his grunt as I start to gag on him and my throat begins to work. My eyes water up and he pulls me away from him just slightly only to thrust in once more. I can't help but to moan on the intense pleasure I am feeling; knowing that I am giving him what he needs from me.

I continue to take him in my mouth over and over as he directs me. His grunts and moans begin to mingle as he becomes even harder in my mouth. I can feel the throbbing of his heart through his cock. Too soon I feel his life juices jet into the back of my throat; and he is spent.

I can see in his eyes he is pleased with me, so as he removes his still hard cock from my mouth he tells me to remove my cloths. His words were spoken softly but with authority, and I follow with out delay.

Once my clothes are off, he motions for the stairs. I know what he is wanting of me, so I precede him up and into the bedroom. I put on the blindfold left on the bed and lie back against the pillows.

I can feel him to my right as he reaches down and takes first one wrist and then the other to tie them together. And then he pulls them above my head where a hook is placed at the headboard. I feel the cold steel of the hook just between my wrists as he restrains me there. Now I am dependant of him.

I could feel his essence at my feet. Slowly he spreads my ankles apart and the bed dips with his weight. All of my senses are on alert, as the feel of his lips touching softly to my ankle and moves ever so slowly up the inside of leg until he reaches my knee when he kisses just at the curve. It sends shivers up my body and I break out in goose bumps. My arms are still restrained above my head and I am unable to do more then wiggle just a little from the pleasure I feel.

I can feel his other hand on my opposite thigh as he spreads my legs further. He licks higher until he reaches my flower that has started to blossom under his touch. His breath is warm as he just hovers very close to my lips.

I'm a little shy of that area, this he knows, but he wants to make me comfortable with his eyes on my most secret of places. I feel exposed, but he tells me how beautiful I am to him. He seems to know what to say when I'm feeling weak.

Finally he licks very softly up my slit until he reaches my clit, where he then kisses and sucks it into his mouth. I can't help but to moan and even arch my hips closer. But I can barely move with both his hands firmly on my inner thighs holding me down.

He repeats the process again and again. I am so close already, but he does not let me cum yet. My moans become more of soft throaty screams that mingle with his kissing noises and grunts.

He changes tactic and starts to fuck me with his tongue. It feels so hot and wet as it goes deep. I feel his nose right at my clit rubbing and sniffing as he continues relentlessly.

I'm about to cum it is so good and finally he is there. He rams into me hard and fast; I cum almost instantly but he rides out my orgasm and it mingles into another.

I can't touch him, but I pull at my restraints as I scream from pleasure. My legs are over his thighs as he lifts my hips to him and pumps even more deep. There must be a puddle at this point, because I am still cumming.

Finally I start to come down weak from the orgasms, but he is not done with me. He pulls out only long enough to turn me over. The twist of the turn makes my restraints even tighter on my wrists causing a slight burn.

I'm now on my knees with my arms in front of me. I can hardly hold myself up, but he jams his hard cock back in me, and he moves firmly but slow this time.

I begin to feel my juices flowing again and then he slaps my ass first on one side and then the other. Not too hard, but with my skin already sensitive from the orgasms I've already had, it hurts so good.

He pulls out and slaps my cheek again and then slams in to me as I moan then pulls out again only to slap my ass again and entering over and over and over again. Before long I am cumming yet again.

I did not think I could cum so many times in one night. He finally joins me as I cum once more and we are complete.

He reaches up and unties my wrist and I collapse to the bed. I could feel him at my back and he wraps his arms around me and tells me he is pleased. He removes my blindfold and kisses me deeply before I close my eyes for a much needed rest.

It was my dream come true.