A Dream Come True...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds really erotic," said Jane. She laughed, "I would love to see that."

I thought to myself how amazing Jane was, and how lucky I was to have met her. There's not many gorgeous women who would be so cool about discovering that someone they had just had the most amazing sex with was into fucking his own cousins. She was more than just cool - she seemed to be really into it. Talking about it was getting her turned on as well. I could tell.

"I'd like to meet them, "she continued. "To see for myself what they look like."

"I've just remembered," I said, "I have a photo of them in my wallet, from when we were on that holiday last year." Of course I hadn't 'just remembered'. I kept that photo in my wallet because I loved to look at it. They were so sexy. I loved to study their bodies, whenever I got the chance. But I wasn't going to tell Jane that.

"Show me then," said Jane, looking really interested. Of course she knew that I hadn't 'just remembered' my photo, but she didn't seem to mind.

I took the photo out of my wallet and handed it to her. She looked at it and gave a sharp intake of breath. I thought to myself that she seemed surprised, as if she recognized them. But she shook her head for a second as if she were telling herself she had made a mistake. She sat there for a while, scrutinising it.

"What is it Jane? Do you know them?" I asked, puzzled.

"No, they look like a couple of friends of mine, but I was wrong. I don't know them. You're right though, they are both really sexy. Where do they live?"

"They live down south," I said, "but sometimes they come to stay with us. I think they're due for a visit quite soon. I heard my mum talking about it."

Jane and I went back to her place then. We spent another night of passionate, tender lovemaking, before I had to pack up and enrol on the course.

It was a few months later, after I had visited Jane at weekends on a fairly regular basis, when my mum told me my cousins were coming. I felt my heart begin to race. I couldn't wait to tell Jane about it and I telephoned her as soon as I could.

"Guess what?"

"What?" she asked. "You sound excited."

"My cousins are coming to stay next weekend. Our parents have booked some kind of cheap last minute break together, and Sandy and Julie have asked if they can come and keep me company, while they're away."

"That's great!" Jane said. "I bet you'll be pleased to see them." I heard the mischievous tone in her voice and I realised that she was thinking about my fantasy of fucking them both. "Why don't I come to stay on Friday night, I'd love to meet them."

I paused for a second, part of me wanted my cousins to myself, but I knew how much Jane wanted to meet them. "OK then, that'll be great," I said, a bit reluctantly. "About eight o'clock?"

"Fine, I'll look forward to it."

I was on tenterhooks waiting for my cousins' arrival. I loved Jane to bits and thought she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, but the thought of my cousins coming to stay was getting me really hot.

Eventually Friday night arrived, and so did my long awaited cousins. My Aunt and Uncle dropped them off, picked my parents up, and left for the airport. We watched the car drive down the street, as if to make sure they were really gone.

I held the door open for Sandy and Julie, my hand damp with sweat, I was so nervous. Can you imagine how I felt when Sandy turned round to me, flicking her hair back seductively, only to tell me that Julie and her had made arrangements to go out that evening?

"But… who with?" I stammered. I had been really looking forward to spending time with them and I was so disappointed, I could have burst into tears. "I didn't think you knew anybody round here, I thought you had come here to be with me." I felt so foolish. I thought how they must see me as some little kid, irritating and immature. And here I was, proving it by getting the sulks.

"Oh, just somebody we met when we were on holiday once." Sandy replied, casually "Tell you what, we'll spend the day with you tomorrow, won't we Julie?"

"We certainly will." said Julie, looking at me and smiling. "Don't worry, we'll make it up to you." I felt slightly better then, but wondered who on earth they were both going to see. I really didn't think they knew anybody round here. I didn't want to reinforce their idea of me as a dumb kid, so I pretended to be cool about it.

"Ok, you obviously don't want to tell me who you're meeting. I won't push it. My girlfriend's coming round later, but you can meet her tomorrow I suppose."

I noticed Sandy and Julie exchange looks, their beautiful soft eyes glancing at each other, knowingly. They both suppressed a giggle.

"Share the joke then you two." I asked, feigning a smile.

"Oh no, it doesn't matter. You wouldn't understand," said Julie. They both burst out laughing, holding their bellies and bending forwards, their faces contorted with laughter. I felt myself go crimson. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't understand why they were being like this. I wished they would leave. This was nothing like I expected and I felt really stupid. Like the dumb kid I knew they thought I was.

The phone rang. I answered it, knowing it would be Jane.

"Have they arrived yet?" she asked.

"Yes, but they're going out." I said miserably. "They say they'll meet you tomorrow. Do you still want to come?"

"Of course I do." Said Jane. "Why don't you go to the Video shop and get us a film. Something we can watch together, while they're out."

I felt better straight away. "That's a good idea. I'll go and get it now. See you later then." I knew that Jane and I probably wouldn't pay much attention to the film, we would more likely be concentrating on other things, like each others' bodies.

I explained to my cousins that I had to go out for a while and gave them the spare key, in case I was asleep when they came back. We all left the house together, Julie and Sandy going in one direction, and me in the other.

Jane arrived about five minutes after I got back from the video shop. I poured us both a drink and we curled up on the sofa, watching the film. I told Jane how disappointed I was that Julie and Sandy had gone out, and all about how they had been sharing some joke they wouldn't let me in on, and how they had made me feel like a kid.

"Aw, I'm sure they don't think of you as a kid," she said, putting her arms round me. "Come here, I'll make you feel better." We cuddled each other on the sofa, French kissing. Jane lowered her hand to my crotch and stroked my rapidly stiffening cock, through the material. It felt so good; I began to forget all about my cousins and started thinking instead about the sweet taste of Jane's pussy.

"Come upstairs with me," Jane whispered, blowing gently into my eardrum. "I've got a surprise for you."

Jane and I had never fucked in my house before. The thought of it made me really hot. I had this sudden vision of her naked, bending over the edge of my single bed, and me fucking her from behind, holding on to her tits.

We both stood up. Jane smiled. She took my hand and led me up the stairs while I followed behind her, like a puppy dog.

In our house, you have to go past my parents' room, before you get to mine. Their door was shut, as usual. Jane stopped outside it and let her hand rest on the handle.

"That's not my room," I said, "mine's the next one along."

Jane didn't say anything. She just smiled and opened the door.

The vision that greeted me was one of the most incredible sights I had ever seen. The usual covers on the king-size bed had been replaced with red silk sheets, and matching cushions. Sitting up in the bed, side-by-side, grinning, were my two sexy cousins, in the bathing suits they had been wearing when we were on holiday last year, when the photo had been taken.

I must have looked quite a sight, standing there transfixed with my mouth open and my cock bulging. I thought I had been transported from hell to heaven in one short evening.

Sandy patted the bed, in the space between her and Julie. My knees buckling, I walked over to the bed and climbed in, between them, while Jane explained what had happened.

"It was when I saw that photo." She said. "I did recognise them. We've known each other since we were at school when we were little and we've been writing to each other ever since. I knew that they'd had the hots for you for a year, as much as you had the hots for them. I just thought it would be a kind of early Christmas present for all of you. They let themselves back in to the house while you were out getting the video. It was all planned. That's what they were laughing about before. They weren't laughing at you, they were laughing because they were so excited about the surprise; but they had promised to keep it a secret. So they couldn't tell you, even if they wanted to."

To tell you the truth, I didn't take in much of what Jane was saying. I was still in shock and horny as hell. Besides which, while Jane was talking, Sandy had unbuttoned my shirt and Julie had unzipped my trousers and pulled them down, while I instinctively lifted my hips, so they would come off easily.

Julie and Sandy stroked along the inside of my thighs and around my chest, without touching my cock, which was poking straight up. Sandy wriggled over so she was kneeling up facing me on my right, her thigh pressing against mine. Julie did the same on my left-hand side. They carried on massaging my chest and thighs, both of them together, leaning forward.

"We're sorry we made you feel uncomfortable before," murmured Sandy, softly, "aren't we Julie?"

"Very sorry," replied Julie, "we've got some ideas about what we can do to make it up though." They both smiled at each other, and at Jane, who was still standing by the door, watching.

I reached out and felt around Sandy's tits with one hand, and Julie's with the other, delighting in the contrast. Sandy's full and fleshy, wobbling slightly every time she made even the slightest of movements, and Julie's flatter and firm, but the nipples more prominent. I felt like I couldn't take my hands off and fondled them both, feeling their nipples stiffen. I was aching for one of them to touch my cock, but they seemed to enjoy teasing me, their hands exploring all over my body, except for my cock and balls.

Jane smiled. She came over to the bed and slipped her hands behind Sandy's back, unclipping her bikini top and throwing it to one side. She walked round the bed and did the same to Julie's. Jane seemed to be really proud of the fact that she was the instigator of this incredible get-together. She was grinning to herself. When she unclipped their bikini tops, Sandy's tits tumbled out, soft and swollen, with raspberry nipples, but Julie's were firmer, with nipples like bullets.

Jane stood next to the bed, looking over us all. She undid the buttons of the summer dress she was wearing and let it drop to the floor. She slipped her panties down and stepped out of them, keeping her eyes fixed on us while she was doing it. Last, she unclipped her bra before sitting down next to us, on the bed.

I bent my face forward towards Sandy's tits and nuzzled them, licking all round them, exploring the soft parts and the nipples with my tongue. I couldn't believe that I was doing the one thing I had been dreaming about for a year, but never, not in a month of Sundays, believed I would ever be able to do for real. Sandy cupped underneath her tits with her hands, lifting them up for me. I thought I was in heaven, especially when Jane knelt beside me and lowered her face next to mine, to Sandy's tits. She licked them too, our faces touching.

Jane and I turned our faces towards each other and explored each other's mouths with our tongues, then back to Sandy's nipples.

"Thank you Jane," I whispered, my voice shaking with the intensity of the feelings that were coursing through my body, "I don't know what to say, just thank you". Jane just moaned in response. Sandy was moaning too, her eyes shut and her head back, as if lost in another world.

I realised, with a twinge of guilt, that I had been neglecting Julie, so I reached down, sliding my hand inside her bikini bottoms and slipped a finger inside her. Julie moaned. I was hot to find out what it would be like to feel a cunt in each hand, so I reached the other hand down and slipped a finger inside Sandy's. Both were warm and wet, and I cupped one in each hand, letting my fingers explore the lips and rubbing a thumb on each clit. Jane and me were still nuzzling on Sandy's tits, I moved my head away from Sandy's tits towards Julie's, who pushed her chest towards me while I lapped round her hard nipples.

I thought I must have been the luckiest guy alive, my fingers up the two cunts of my sexy cousins, and my girlfriend joining in and getting turned on by it all. My cock was straining and aching to be touched.

Almost as if they had given each other a cue, Sandy and Julie both lowered one hand, simultaneously, to stroke my shaft. Their fingertips were all over my cock, lightly running over the tip, down the length, and around my balls. They were both wriggling on my fingers, moaning, their heads back and eyes shut, while they felt my cock with one hand and their own tits with the other. Mirror images of each other.

I couldn't move. I lay back, letting them press down on my fingers, alternately French kissing Jane and nuzzling Sandy's tits.

Jane knelt forward then, her ass in the air, and lowered her face towards my cock. Holding her weight on her forearms, which she placed either side of my pelvis, she licked and kissed round the tip, sending electric shocks through my whole body, while Sandy and Julie continued to stroke round the base and around my balls. They ground their hot pussies down onto my fingers while Jane straddled my face and positioned her cunt lips over my mouth. I lapped at the sweetness and she moaned too, along with Julie and Sandy. My licking got faster, in time with my thumbs rubbing on my cousins' clits.

My cock felt like it was going to explode – all those delicate touches and all I wanted now was to plunge my cock in a cunt or a sucking mouth, anywhere tight, where it could go in deep.

Jane sucked more firmly now, as if she were reading my mind, taking my cock in her mouth, as deep as it could go, while I flicked my tongue around her clit and deep into her hole. She moved her head up and down in rhythm on my cock. Sandy and Julie tightened their grip on the base and my hips bucked into the air as I felt the sperm rising inside me.

Can you imagine what it was like? Jane's cunt on my face, my cousins feeling their own tits and grinding their dripping mounds on my fingers, with all three of them stroking and sucking on my cock. I couldn't hold back any more and I felt myself erupt in Jane's mouth. She swallowed every spurt, and wriggled on my face, moaning with pleasure.

My two cousins cried out in unison, "Oh fucking yes!" I was in heaven. All four of us thrust and bucked, shouted and moaned, while we let the orgasm take over our bodies. Slowing down, we collapsed on the bed and lay in a heap, until we fell asleep.

PART THREE

In the morning, I was the first to wake up. I crept out of bed, so as not to disturb anyone, and tiptoed to the door. As I reached the doorway I turned round, surveying the scene. The three of them were lying close to each other, in the foetal position, like spoons, with Jane in the middle. Three sweet faces all facing the same way, all with their eyes shut and all breathing gently. I left them to their sleep and then went off to shower, and dress.

The morning was still and silent. Everybody was asleep and I felt like I was alone in the house. I made myself a coffee and sat at the kitchen table, sipping on it and thinking. On one hand, I couldn't believe what had happened last night, but on the other hand, I knew that it had. I had definitely spent the night fucking my two cousins and my girlfriend. Just thinking about it made me go hard, I could feel my cock stirring in my trousers.

I instinctively reached my hand down to stroke the hardness. I unzipped my trousers, pulled out my hardening cock and, almost absent-mindedly, pulled the end. Gazing into space, I pondered on the previous night. My strokes became firmer and faster when I remembered my cousins' hot cunts on my fingers, and faster still when I remembered sucking on Sandy's tits.

I was getting carried away with my stroking when I realised that there was someone watching me. I looked up and saw Sandy, standing by the door. By the expression on her face, I could tell that she had been there for a while. My face reddening, I clumsily tried to put my cock back in my trousers, which proved difficult because, even though it was wilting slightly, it was still stiff.

"Don't stop on my account," Sandy said, coming closer. She looked sleepy. Her hair was dishevelled and she rubbed her eye with her fists, yawning. She was wearing a low cut top and skimpy panties. It was obvious that she had not long woken up and had simply thrown them on, rather than walk round the house completely naked.

"I need a glass of water." She muttered, almost as if she were speaking to herself. "Where do you keep the glasses?"

"Um, over there." I pointed to the cupboard under the sink. Sandy bent down in front of me to fetch a glass for herself, her ass towards me; full rounded buttocks barely covered by the thin strip of gusset, which prevented me from seeing her crack. She took her time finding the glass, as if she knew I was looking.

By the time she stood up, my cock had become hard again. Sandy stood up, filled the glass with water from the tap, and turned round to face me. She took a long draught and just stood there.

"Do carry on," she said. "That's quite a sight first thing in the morning."

My cock wilted, for real this time. I felt vulnerable with Sandy standing there, watching me. I didn't know what to say to her, so I just sat there, my face scarlet.

She came over to the table, stood beside me and leaned down, rubbing her hand on the outside of my trousers. I could see inside her top. My cock twitched.

"Let me help you do that?" she smirked, sliding her fingers up and down my hardening bulge.

As if in a daze, I slid the chair round, so she could get at my cock more easily. Sandy pulled her top off, unzipped my trousers and then lowered her head sucking the whole of my cock into her warm wet mouth, where it hardened again. I reached down and took her breasts into my hands fondling them while I brushed her tousled hair with my lips.

Sandy lifted her head up and held my cock, now as hard as it had been last night, in both hands. Her eyes were glued to it as if she were loving stroking it and licking on it. She knelt between my legs and placed my cock between her breasts, squeezing them together with her hands. My body seemed to take over, forcing me to thrust my cock up and down between her tits while she carried on squeezing them together. Every time I thrust up, I could see the tip of my cock, shiny with precum, rising up between her nipples and underneath her chin. Sandy lowered her head and flicked her tongue out so it met with my tip at every stroke.

I thrust in and out, in and out, my pace quickening, my breath in short gasps, until I couldn't hold back the orgasm any longer. A few more strokes and I was cumming, spurting all over her face, her tits and her mouth, which she held open, her tongue taking most of my sperm.

After I had cum, Sandy stood up and put her top back on, saying nothing. She padded to the door where she turned round, just for a moment and winked at me before going upstairs.

I sat there in a daze wondering, yet again, if what had just happened was real, or whether I had just had the most erotic dream of my life.