A Dream Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
The flame between Beth and Jack has been lit.
5.7k words
3.88
29.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can read chapter as a stand along story but you may enjoy it more if first you read chapter-1 which contains some brief character development. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers to all.

It has been four weeks since our last encounter with Jack; Beth is a little on edge lately, nothing I could really put my finger on, just a bit different and a bit tense. She is spending quite a lot of time in the evenings talking on the phone to her sister Anita, normally something Beth rarely does, she's not being standoffish or ignoring me, she just seems distant.

Last night we were both laying upstairs in bed doing some reading, I was looking through a couple of old hunting and fishing magazines while Beth was engrossed in one of those edgy romance novels. I was tempted to start up a conversation with her, but there is really no sense in trying when she's reading those types of books, she will always tell me 'hush, I'm right in the middle of the plot.' So I did what I normally do, gave Beth a kiss goodnight and drifted off to sleep. Sometime woke me in the middle of the night, I glanced over at the alarm clock, 2:30 AM, 'what the hell' I thought. The bedroom was dark and Beth was missing, wondering where she was, perhaps taking care of junior or getting a glass of water, I decided to get up and go check to make sure everything was ok.

I checked in junior's room, the spare bedroom and the upstairs bathroom, nope she was not in any of those places. I meandered downstairs in the dark to try to find her, I could see a dim light glowing from the living room, 'maybe Beth couldn't sleep and didn't want to wake me so she is reading down here'. I quietly walked to the entryway of the living room to check on her and what I saw was a startling surprise.

Beth sitting in my lazy-boy chair which was reclined all the way back, she had her head turned to the side away from me with her eyes closed, her heels were propped up on the footrest, and her knees were slightly spread apart. The sheer night gown top she normally wore to bed was discarded lying on the floor; this left her naked with the exception of a pair of lace panties. The light of the reading lamp which hangs over the chair was turned on low giving Beth's beautiful Asian skin a warm soft glowing look. Beth's left hand was cupped under her left breast and her first finger was slowly making circular motions around her hardened nipple. Her right hand was down the front of her lacey panties slowly moving up and down; no doubt she was rubbing her sweet little kitty.

We have been together over half-dozen years now, three in marriage and three prior to that, this is something I have never been privy to witness with Beth. I now she would play with herself, just never in front of me, she said she would be too embarrassed, I decided to remain silent and just watch for a spell.

After several minutes of slowly rubbing her pussy, Beth arched her back lifting her ass off the chair, using both hands; she slid her damp panties off. Tossing them to the floor next to her night shirt, Beth resumed her position, this time one foot was on the footrest and the other leg was draped over the arm of the chair. I could see her lips were puffy, pink and wet, her right hand slipped back to her pussy, I continued watching as she slowly inserted the index finger into herself. Beth stroked her middle finger in and out three or four times, I noticed her starting to breathe harder, instinctively her free hand went back to massaging those lovely breasts. 'Damm I love her 36C tits, so soft with olive tone skin and big dark brown nipples pointing up high.' I'm positive it's a result of the Asian – Native American heritage.

Beth played with her tits softly at first, this did not last long; soon she began kneading them with a little more aggression, I could tell she was getting close to cumming. Starting to pull at her nipples, she slipped another finger into her love tunnel; this made two, the third followed and soon after the fourth. Beth's pace quickened rapidly as she was finger fucking her pussy; all four of her fingers were buried deep inside with her thumb rubbing her clit, noticeably moaning and squirming in the chair she worked her hand in and out of that tight little pussy. Her hand was coated and sticky with love juice, I could hear her getting wetter with each trust in.

Beth's breathing was very heavy now, the words coming from beneath the moans, "fuck-me, fuck-me, fuck-me," over and over again she repeated as she continued to work on herself. Starting to shack and quiver her body became stiff; she arched her ass high off the chair, letting out four or five loud and very deep moans, she was cumming hard onto her hand. Panting hard and out of breath, Beth removed her hand from her soaked pussy and collapsed into the chair, legs still sprawled, one hand on her tit's, the other rest on her belly, Beth sat, several minutes resting with her eyes closed. I stood motionless admiring my wife, what a raving Asian beauty she is.

I decided to take the high road and retreat back to the bedroom; perhaps I would inquire later what that was all about. Several minutes later Beth slowly slunk into bed next me, I pretended to wake-up as she pressed her still very warm body next to mine. Beth put one arm over my bare chest pulling herself tight against me; I could feel the softness of her boobs on my back.

Good thing her hand didn't travel south, she would find a big surprise and know something was up. "You're so warm Beth, everything ok?"

"Yes, everything is just fine, I was talking to Anita, apparently she was in the mood to chit-chat tonight, go back to sleep." She give me a peak on the cheek and off to sleep she went.

In the morning I was rousted from my sleep by the smell of freshly brewed coffee, Beth must have gotten up early to make it. Looking down, a tent was formed beneath the sheets; I was sporting a raging hard-on, images of last night's show still burnt in my head. On my way downstairs I stopped in the bathroom to empty my bladder, replay, rewinding and replaying again all that happened. When I walked into the kitchen Beth had prepared my coffee, a bowl of oatmeal with cut-up fruit, and a glass of orange juice for my breakfast. It was all placed neatly on the kitchen table along with the morning paper, what a wonderful wife I had.

"I'm in here," Beth called to me from the living room.

I took my coffee and headed in to thank Beth for my early morning treat, when I entered the living room I found that breakfast wasn't the only treat I was in for. Beth was in a pair of light-blue tight fitting spandex work-out shorts with a matching exercise bra, hair put up in a pony-tail and a pair of sneakers, looked to me like she was in the middle of one of her yoga routines. On the living room floor was a work-out mat, Beth had herself situated on the mat supported by one hand and her opposite knee, working with some type of small medicine-ball. With her right arm extended straight out in front of her, palm up facing the ceiling holding the ball, her left leg was elevated stretching straight backwards. What an elegant pose; from her hand holding the ball to the tip of her toes, she formed a perfect line. I stood drinking my coffee admiring her for a moment; she has a slight but definite v-shape to her back, her ass looked round but firm in the tight blue shorts, and when tilted my head slightly I had a nice view of her tits which were confined in the spandex bra. Beth held that position for a minute or so then switched the ball to her left hand, extending it along with her right leg holding that position.

Recently, Beth was really getting into her exercise routines; she was never a real big exercise buff, only working out from time to time to keep in shape, nothing consistent. Over the past three or four weeks however Beth was exercising daily, just the basic stuff, push-ups, sit-ups, aerobics and stepper training, and yoga.

Not that I am one to complain, but I inquired, "Beth what's up with all the exercising all of a sudden."

Sitting down on the mat, taking a break "Oh nothing particular, I'm just trying to tone up this butt, I think it's getting a tad flabby." "What do you think?"

"Oh-contraire, I love your ass just the way it is," I think I have to say that but it's true, Beth's butt is not super skinny and tight, it's round and nicely toned, suits me just fine.

"What about these," placing booth hands under her tits as to support them, "I think my Boobs are starting to sage a bit, I need to tone those up too don't you think."

"I think their perfect just the way they are, but if you insist, don't work on them to hard; I need something to play with."

Getting up off the floor, Beth came walking over to me, "you're so sweet," pulling her bra over her head exposing those beautiful boob's, "what do you think, how am I doing?"

Before I could respond Beth eased out of her tight spandex workout shorts, leaving her in nothing but a pair of tennis shoes standing in front of the living room window. Stretching her arms above her head, Beth did a slow pirouette for me; "well?" she asked looking for approval.

"First off, any neighbors passing by might get an eye full," this probably isn't the case, but Beth is a bit of an exhibitionist so I just threw it out there to let her believe it's true.

"Second, I do notice you little tosh has firmed up some, those blue shorts were looking real good on you, and your abs have really starting to tone up looks like you lost an inch or so around your belly."

"So you do notice me, I've been working at this pretty hard you know."

"Of course I notice you, how could I not notice you, and yes, I do realize you've been working out hard." "Oh yea, thank goodness your boobs are the same size, we wouldn't want those to disappear would we." I said that with a bit of a sarcastic overtone.

"Yes I'm still working on those; they always seem to be the last to go." "Anything else new you notice about me," Beth inquired, arm's still stretched high over her head doing another pirouette revolution.

"Well, you obviously have been paying extra attention to your patch down below; looks like you have been doing a little extra trimming." Beth was always one to keep her pubic hair trimmed short and neat, but now it looks as if she has taken a razor to herself, leaving a little triangle landing strip of very short hair just above her pussy, everything else is shaved bald. This must have happened this morning; it wasn't that way last night.

"Do you like it, I think it's sexy?"

"Sexy doesn't do it justices," I replied, "I think it looks smoking hot the why I can see your pink lips know, damm you look so inviting!" Walking over to Beth, with her arms still stretched up in the air, I put one hand around her back, and took one of those lovely swollen nipples in my mount, my free hand traced over her flattened belly, past the newly trimmed patch of hair, right to her moist pussy.

Beth let me play but only for a minute, pushing me away, "play time's over I have to finish my workout."

"Damm getting me all worked up like that, what am I suppose to do about this?" gesturing at my now rock hard dick.

"Poor baby, if you can't wait until later you might just have to take care of that yourself." bending over to pick-up her workout attire. "Beside isn't that what you did last night after enjoying my performance."

"What, what performance, what are you talking about," apparently Beth knew I was watching her, but I was still going to play dumb anyway.

"You know very well what I'm talking about, I saw you standing in the shadows watching me" pointing towards the entryway of the living room.

"Well hell yah I watched, any male with a pulse would do the same thing."

"Oh so you liked it did you, did you like watching me, do you like watching your wife get off?" As Beth said this she reached a hand between her legs, barely letting her index finger part her pussy lips, stroking it one time.

"Since when have you become such a tease?"

"I'm no tease," Beth was looking directly at my hard-on which formed a tent in my boxer briefs. "Besides, from what I can tell you don't seem to mind." "It would serve you right if I left you this way, that's what you get for spying on me."

"I wasn't spying; I just came down to check on you to make sure you were alright." I complained back.

Walking over to me she eased her hand inside the fly of my boxers and pulled out my dick. "You whine worse than a two year old," still holding my cock and dropping to her knees, "I'll take care of this for you but you're not getting any of this right now," gesturing at her love triangle between her legs.

Parting her lips Beth slid my dick into her warm mouth; fuck her mouth was hot I thought I was melting in it. Wasting no time she went right to work on me guiding my seven inch dick down her throat, placing her hands, one on each of my hips, Beth started bobbing up and down along the length of my shaft. Sucking hard on her way up, pausing a second as my head was just about exiting her mouth, swirling her tongue around it several times, then completely engulfing me again.

"Damm you are so fucking good at this Beth."

A muffled "hum," was the response as she increased her pace.

It didn't take long; I was so worked-up from Beth's escapade's I don't think I could last more than several minutes. The head of my cock began to swell; I was going to lose it any time now, grabbing Beth by the back of her head, I started ejaculation into her mouth. Beth swallowed my first load of cum and prepared for the second, which was right behind the first, then a third, each time I filled her mouth she would swallow and await the next batch.

Beth took in five or six good shots from me as I finished, releasing my now semi-hard dick Beth stood up wiping ant traces of cum from her lips'.

"That should keep you satisfied for a while, now I have to get back to my work-out." Proceeding too put her work-out shorts and bra back on; off she went to continue her exercise regimen.

The remainder of the day was pretty uneventful, I did my usual Saturday honey-do-list and Beth did her normal house chores. Somewhere around 3:30 in the afternoon Anita came pulling up in the driveway like a bat out of hell.

Tooting her horn, Beth went rushing out the back-door, "be a sweetheart and watch junior, I'm going shopping, we shouldn't be gone too long," in a flash they were gone.

Beth and her sister Anita, gone shopping and won't be gone to long, "yea right". I figured it would be a good time for some R & R, I finished what I was working on grabbed a beer, plopped down on the couch with junior and turned on the ballgame. 'This is what Saturday's are made for.'

Several hours later the ballgame wrapped up, the home team was victorious, an unusual but pleasant surprise. Dinner time and Beth's still not home, go figure, I fixed junior and myself something to eat, cleaned him up and off to bed he went. I cleaning up after dinner, I took a shower and relaxed in my Lazy-Boy watching some TV shows. Before long it was 10:30, 'We won't be gone to long,' I thought, when you get those two together no telling when they will be back, so I headed off to bed myself.

I wasn't in bed more than twenty minutes when I heard Beth coming in the backdoor, along with some rustling around downstairs, soon followed by footsteps coming up the staircase. It wasn't long before Beth made her way into the bedroom.

"Sorry we were gone so long, you know how Anita and I get when we're shopping," setting two handful's of bags in the corner of the room. "I'm going to take a shower before bed, I won't be long," grabbing one of her bags, off she went.

When Beth reappeared she was wearing new summer bedtime attire which I have never seen, she had on a pair of hot-pink French-Cut lace panties. Up-front a little triangle patch of material traced a perfect outline of her pussy, normally I would be able to see a little pubic hair through the sheer material, but not tonight, she has herself manicured prim and proper. The sides are cut high; a piece of lace running up over the top of Beth's hip-bones is all that attached the front to the back. The fabric in the back covers only half of each butt cheek, forming a perfect "V-Shape" from her hips down and disappearing between her legs. Up top Beth had on a matching sheer spaghetti strap half-top, it was enough to cover her boobs, but her belly was completely exposed.

Walking over to the side of the bed, I was mesmerized watching those tities bounce. The sheer fabric is not see-through, but Beth's nipples are clearly visible making pointy bumps under her top, even on this warm summer night.

"Ready for bed lover," clicking off the night-stand light and slipping into bed next to me, "I am, I'm completed exhausted."

"Ready for bed, what with that outfit you have on." "Not a chance."

"What this, it's something Anita suggested, do you like it," snuggling up next to me.

"Like it that's any understatement, I love it,"

"I figured you might, now go to sleep, I'm tiered."

'I don't think so' I thought, rolling onto my side, placing my hand on Beth's navel, my face hovering directly above hers, I moved down planting my lips to hers. Our lips parted, both our mounts opening allowing our tongues intertwine; we were sharing a deep passionate kiss. With Beth's and my tongue doing the tango, I tasted a strange hint of something in her mouth, it masked by toothpaste, but it's certainly something. Alcohol for sure, just not sure what type, pondering for a second I concluded, Scotch, other than wine its Beth drink of choice. Anita and Beth were obviously up to something more than shopping.

Letting my hand roam up under Beth's top, I had just reached her breasts when she broke off the kiss. "That's enough, I love you now go to sleep," placing on hand on my shoulder gently pushing me away.

"Okay, okay," kissing her on the forehead, "I love you too." Rolling back over and going off to dream land.

Once again I woke-up in the middle of the night, damm I hate that, looking next to me, no Beth. Perhaps we keep waking up because it has been so warm; 'I really do have to get an air-conditioning system in this old house' mumbling under my breath. Can I catch a repeat performance like last night, I quietly snuck downstairs to see; nope Beth is not down here. I checked the rooms back up-stairs, the bathrooms, kitchen and basement, still no Beth, where the hell could she be. Get a little worried; I went to check on the front porch, opening the front door I walked out, no not here either, 'shit'. I was going back inside when I heard voices, which are coming from outside. I walked over to the far end of the porch too see whose they were and why someone was outside of our house at 2:30 in the morning.

To my surprise I saw Jack's old Chevy Van parked in the driveway directly next to the porch, our porch is elevated some four feet above ground with screened in windows. There are street lamps some hundred feet away which normally illuminate the driveway but now are shinning into the van's windshield. Standing next to one of the open windows offered me a vantage point with a Birdseye view into the van; I could clearly see the front driver-side and passage-side seats.

In the drives seat Jack sat, shirtless, a can of bear in one hand and a cigarette in the other, in the passage seat is Beth, wearing only the outfit she had on in bed. The two of them are probably only six or seven feet from me, even though I could see them the darkness of the porch had me fairly well concealed. I picked-up the conversation quite easily as the sound carried well in the warm thick summertime air.

"Wow Beth, that sleep wear you have on is intriguing, doesn't leave much to the imagination."

12