A Dream Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You told me on the phone last night to pick out something nice to wear, so I did." "I wore it tonight just in case you stopped by, do you like it."

"I think you know the answer to that," taking another swig of beer.

"If you like this Jack, I have some other outfits you might be interested in, I will have to model them for you sometime." Pausing a moment as to ponder some deep thought, "so Jack, I asked you last time I saw you, do you miss me."

"You know I do, you shouldn't even have to ask that question," taking a long drag on his cigarette. "If memory serves me right, you had a firm grip on something that I own which you said you really miss, is that still true."

With a shy almost sheepish look, not answering the question directly, "So Jack where do we go from here?" placing her right hand on his bare chest.

"I think you already know." Discarding his smoke, finishing the beer Jack threw the can in the back of the van, leaning over giving Beth a kiss.

I was completely taken by surprised; Beth wasn't up at night talking to Anita she was talking too Jack, the garments that she had bought earlier in the day seemed to be for Jack's view pleasure not mine, and worst yet, Beth put up no resistance too Jacks advancements. Beth did warn me, 'better be careful what I wish for.'

Continuing kissing Beth Jack reached his right hand around her back, his other went straight under her night top. With the shear almost see through martial it was easy to watch Jack as he massaged Beth's tit's.

Breaking their kiss, "my my your boobs have grown haven't they, are your nipples as sensitive as I remember them?" Jack left hand was now playing with Beth's right nipple, rolling it between his fingers.

Beth pushed her head back into the seat and responded "yes, yes they are."

'Game over' I thought, once you start playing with those over sensitive nipple's Beth will do just about anything you want her to.

Jack knew had had her hooked, "I thought so," pulling up Beth's top exposing her beautiful breasts, "It's been a long time since I was able to play with these," bending forward he put his mouth over her left nipple.

With jack stimulating both nipples Beth immediately began to squirm, she was breathing faster and starting rubbing her legs together. While still sucking on one of Beth's tit's Jacks left hand moved away from the other, slowly guiding it down over Beth's navel, he stopped just above her panties hesitating just for a moment; just long enough for Beth to spread her legs to allow Jack access.

Jack drove his hand right into Beth awaiting cunt, "fuck! That feels so damm good," "god I miss that Jack."

Wasting no time, Jack started pumping his fingers in and out of my wife's pussy, "you really do miss me don't you. You're soaking wet."

"Fuck, --- fuck yes, I miss this," Beth managed to mutter; turning her head to the side facing away from Jack she spread her legs as wide as she could.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing or seeing, my wife of three years sitting only several feet away from me with her legs spread open offering her pussy to her old boy-friend. My heart must have been beating a million miles a minute; I had all kinds of emotions running through my head, anger, jealousy, fear and sexual desire all at the same time. I was the one who started this several weeks ago trying to get her to fuck both of us at the same time. Should I rush out and stop this, should I just walk away, or should I stay and watch, my emotions told me to put a stop to this insanity, but my dick was saying something completely different, I was as hard as a rock watching my wife give herself up too Jack.

Abruptly stopping, Jack removed his hand from Beth's pussy; "no don't stop," she moaned.

Leaning back in his seat, "Why don't you show me what you really miss about me?"

"You know what it is" reaching down with both hands for Jacks crotch, "I need this so bad, help me get it out," fumbling, Beth undid button and zipper of Jacks shorts.

Lifting his butt off the seat, Beth peal down his short to expose his impressive cock, "is this what you need" Jack inquired.

"Yes," wrapped both her hands around his dick, "this is what I miss most."

Jack cock truly was impressive, Beth had one hand at the base and the other just above the first one, this left a large purple head sticking out the end, damm thing must be eight or nine inches long, and fairly big around, probably one and a half time my size.

Slowly, Beth began to work both hands up and down on Jack's tool, on the up-stroke her top hand would completely cover the purple head of Jacks cock, pausing for a moment, swirling her hand around three or four time to provide extra stimulation, then stroke both hands all the way back down to the base of his shaft.

Not saying a word, up and down Beth continued working on him, with each stoke I swear Jack's cock head grew more engorged. On each stroke down Jacks cock glistened as pre-cum oozed from the tip of the head. Beth was transfixed; her eyes completely focused on Jack's over-sized manhood, the lips of her mouth were parted slightly running her tongue softly along the top on then the bottom.

"Oh that's it Baby," "yes Beth, that's just like I remember it, you are so fucking good."

Beth continued the skillful administration of her cock stroking technique. "Do you remember everything I taught you, do you remember how to suck cock." "It's been a long time since you sucked my cock, do you want to suck this."

"Yes, I remember, you always told me I was the best."

"You remember what" Jack spate back.

"I remember how to be your good little cock sucker." "But I can't be out here to long what if Ryan wakes up and come looking for me."

"You let me worry about Ryan," grabbing Beth by the hair and forming a ponytail; Jack pushed Beth's head down towards his anticipating dick.

Still having both hand firmly wrapped around Jack's shaft, Down Beth went. Beth's face neared, parting her lips the head of Jacks cock soon disappeared into Beth's warm soft mouth.

Methodically, Beth again started pumping up and down, her mouth never leaving Jacks throbbing member.

"Yes Baby, that's right, you obviously remember how to give head," voicing his encouragement and satisfaction at Beth.

Removing her top hand from Jack's dick Beth started play with his balls; this is something new, Beth never did that service for me. Removing her top hand allowed her to take more of Jacks meat into her hot little mouth; she did this without missing a beat. Up and down, up and down Beth's hand and mouth went in unison, it was truly an erotic sight to behold.

Beth got her rhythm going, Jack released the hand full of hair he had and lit himself another smoke, taking a few puffs, putting his head back in the seat, obviously enjoying the hell out of Beth's expert blow-job. This went on for nine or ten minutes, it felt like an eternity to me, not a word was spoken, the only sound was the occasional slurping and sucking sounds come from Beth's mouth.

Jack had almost finished his cigarette, how could he last this long, wasn't Beth's jaw getting sore, 'my god cum for her already' I thought. I was about ready to cum myself from just watching this shit go down. Finishing his smoke Jack tossed the butt out onto the driveway, I could tell he was getting close, Beth must have also sensed this. Her relentless bobbing up and down on Jack's cock quickened, he could not possibly last much longer.

Releasing her other hand from Jacks tool, not removing the trophy from her mouth, Beth rearranged herself from her seated position getting to her knees. Placing one hand on each of Jack thighs, Beth slowly started descending down the entire length of Jack's cock. With two inches to go Beth had almost completely engulfed that huge dick of Jack's, pausing, she started to cough and gag some; apparently, she could take no more in. Raising her head Beth started to come up as too release Jack's cock from her mouth.

Quickly placing his hand on the back of Beth's head, Jack grabbed another fist full of hair to once again form a ponytail. "You're not done yet," his free hand reaching under Beth grabbed one of her tit's which nearest to him.

It didn't look as though Jack was forcing Beth any further down onto his dick, but he surly wasn't about to let his cock free from my wife's mouth. Obviously Beth knew what Jack wanted; she slowly began to work her way back down take more of Jack into her mouth a little bit at a time.

"Holly Fuck" I said under my breath, I hope I did not say that too loud. I knew Beth could deep throat me at 7 inches with out to much trouble, but how the hell could she take all of that in. As I have said before, their is no one better at giving blow-jobs; Beth is in a league of her own.

Reaching the bottom, Beth had her nose buried in Jack's pubic hair which was about all Jack could handle; he tensed up and started to raise his hips from the van seat. Using Beth's ponytail as a handle Jack pulled her from his dick; instinctively grabbing him with both hands Beth feverishly began stroking him up and down.

Jack let out a loud "grunt, faster" he ordered my wife.

Christ, how could she possibly go any faster, she working him like a jack-hammer as it was?

Finally, Jack started pumping is cum for Beth. "Yes Jack, that's what I want, give me your cum, give me all of your fucking cum!"

'Fuck' I thought, I have never heard Beth talk like that, she's talking like some two bit whore in heat, has Jack always affected her this way?

Jack's first hot stream hit her square in the chest covering her night shirt, the next several were aimed directly at her face. Beth held her mouth open trying to direct each shot in, she was successful about half the time. Damm, must have been eight or nine loads for her, by the time Jack was done Beth was covered with his cum.

Leaning back, "Fuck Beth, that's exactly how I remember it!"

No reply from Beth; she simply placed her mouth back over Jack's cock and masterfully cleaned any reminisce of cum from his softening tool.

Finishing, Beth raised her head, "Did you enjoy that, I hope I'm not out of practice."

"Hell yes I enjoyed that, you're the absolute best Beth." "Now you know what I miss most about you Beth, what do you miss most about me, is it the blow-jobs you give me, is that what you really needed." "Or is there something else?"

"I haven't got it, yet," Beth replied.

"Oh you will, soon enough, but not tonight, you better get your pretty little Asian ass back inside."

Exiting the van without saying a word, watching, as Jack drove off, standing barefoot, hair all messed, her top still partially up exposing most of her tit's, and panties just barely covering her pussy, as to ponder, what sound I do next.

Decision time, what should I do, should I confront Beth, should I pretend that I know nothing, it feels like I have a thousand different emotions running through my mind, I think my head might explode.

12