A Dream Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Submissive CD continues to perform for you.
834 words
4.13
36.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
searic
searic
91 Followers

Conclusion

As if you read my mind, I felt your breath against my neck and your hair brush my shoulders as you whispered, “I am so wet!”

My cock instantly swelled, and I moaned, “Oh, Lady, I want to make you wet! Use me, Lady! I want you to use me!”

“I am! I will” your whisper responded. “You please me greatly, little whore!”

Words utterly fail as a way of expressing what I felt then. Only another submissive and, perhaps, a Domme could begin to understand. I simply melted, and at that point I would truly have done anything to please you.

It was perhaps my imagination, but it seemed that the paddling that came next was a bit rushed, but even in my excitement and subspace, I could feel the pain of the leather surface pounding my ass, and the blows sounded like pistol shots.

Just when the pain was at a peak, it stopped, and suddenly I felt you

straddle my body. As you sank across my burning as cheeks, I realized to my delight that you were naked, and I felt your fur and your wetness against my flesh. Leaning forward, you kissed and licked and nipped at my shoulders and neck, and I felt the sharp points of your nipples on my shoulder blades.

We both now were speaking in sighs and moans and disjointed phrases, and you moved to my arms and legs, unshackling me.

“Over!” you commanded huskily, and I lay on my back, feeling the pain of my bruised and burning ass as it pressed against the bed.

Again, you straddled me, but this time moved quickly up my body until your smooth, hard thighs framed my face, and your hot center was open to my lips and tongue.

“Yessssssssssssssssss!” you hissed as I rained kisses up and down the length of your slit. My tongue followed the same path and then moved into your beauty, probing deeply and eagerly. I was surrounded with your smell, the special, intoxicating girlsmell that drove me to even greater efforts to worship your essence.

You were literally fucking my face, wiping your pussy back and forth and up and down, and I began to make special efforts to suck and nibble at your clitoris. Moaning and crying in your excitement, you pressed hard against me as I lapped at your clit with my tongue.

“Don’t Stop! Don’t stop, don’t stop,” you cried in an increasing crescendo. “Don’t stopdon’tstopdon’tstopdon’tstop,” and then you were in orgasm, rocking back and forth, and screaming with the release of it.

Slowly you subsided and draped your body across me. I continued to plant kisses on you and murmured, “pretty Lady, sweet Lady” again and again.

Finally thrusting yourself up and off me, you ran your hands through your hair and half laughed, half cried, “Oh, my, that was good. You are good,” you looked smilingly at me.

I gazed with delight at your nakedness and replied, “I am kinda, huh, Lady.” I grinned, very pleased with myself and basking in your approval.

“Now I want to watch you,” you announced and directed, “Get down here, at my feet.”

Eagerly and quickly I knelt at your bare feet and drank in their beauty--high arches, long, slim toes beautifully polished.

“Kiss,” you directed, and with delight I was covering them with kisses--toes, arches, ankles, and the bottoms of your lovely feet.

“Lick,” and with delight my tongue covered all the areas.

“Ummmmmmm, yes, slut!” the excitement was clear in your voice, “lick the bottoms of my feet. To be ordered added to the excitement of doing it, and my cock was jumping and twitching in time to the strokes of my tongue on your feet.

“Now my toes, little slut, suck my toes!” I took each individually into my mouth and then all at once.

“Come!” you moved up on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, and I followed, kneeling at the foot of the bed and at your feet. Laying back and

keeping your eyes fixed on me, you held your feet out and flexed your toes. “Lick between my toes.” Eagerly complying, I thrust my tongue between your toes, first the right foot, then the left. Looking up, I saw your hand go between your legs.

“Perform for me slut,” you ordered. “Play with yourself while you suck my toes.” Pumping my fist up and down my cock, I was lost in the excitement and intensity of that moment.

“Keep licking between my toes, slut!” you ordered in a voice filled with your own excitement, and as I renewed thrusting my tongue between your long, lovely toes, I began to cum. Quickly, you drew your foot away from my lips and tongue, holding it and the other to my cock as it pumped out cum so that soon covered your toes and feet.

“Taste it” came the hoped-for command, and with your eyes locked on mine, I licked my cum off your toes.

searic
searic
91 Followers