A Dream Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Questions, explanations and consummations.
9k words
3.58
26.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III of the A Dream Coming True. If you haven't already read them, you may want to start with chapters I and II.

*

I stood on my front porch pondering the situation at hand. My wife had just finished giving her old boyfriend, Jack, the most erotic blowjob I had ever seen. I can't help but feeling that my taunting has lead to what occurred. Now I was left with a decision; should I let things play themselves out, - not likely -- or confront my wife, who was acting like a tramp.

I must have lost track of time, because before I knew it, Beth had disappeared from the driveway and I heard her coming in the back-door. She headed up the steps and straight into the bathroom. It wasn't long before I heard the shower running; she obviously wanted to clean up the sticky residue that Jack had deposited on her. I made the decision it was time for us to have a little chat about her escapade. When I walked into the bathroom, Beth must have heard me because she stuck her heard from behind the curtain and practically jumped out of her skin.

"Jesus Christ Ryan! You scared the crap out of me! What are you doing out of bed? Did I wake you?" I was about to jump into my line of questioning when Beth continued, "Since you're up, go wait in the other room while I finish my shower. We need to talk."

With that, she pulled her head back behind the curtain and continued with her shower.

I decided to let this play out. I wanted to see what exactly was on Beth's mind, although I thought I had a pretty good idea. I retreated to the kitchen figuring this would be a good time for a shot of scotch on the rocks. I was seated at the table about halfway through my drink, when Beth came walking in. She was still half-wet from the shower, and had a purple towel wrapped around her. The top of the towel was tucked snugly together, only covering about two-thirds of her tits and the bottom was just long enough to cover her ass.

What a sight to behold Beth is, an exotic beauty, she's part Asian and part Native American Indian. At 5'4" tall Beth has jet black shoulder length hair, smooth olive tone skin, and brown eyes that have a slight far-east slant. Beth has a petite yet athletic body, a beautiful round ass, and a pair of the most perfect 34C tits that I have ever laid my eyes on. I had to marvel at how she was able to keep up her body. For a woman in her late twenties, and having a child that she breast fed, her tits have remained remarkably firm. She has been working out faithfully over the last few months, her arms are tone and legs slender, Beth's abs have tightened very nicely they've even started to develop a faint but noticeable ripple effect.

I took a big swig and polishing off the last of my drink, I set the glass on the table. Without a word, Beth walked over to me, took the bottle of scotch, poured a shot into my glass and proceeded to drink it down in one smooth motion.

Beth stood there a moment, letting the scotch go to work warming her insides; I'm venturing a guess that she needed a bit of liquid courage. Beth straddled me with her alluring legs, placing the empty crystal rocks glass carefully on the table; she rested a hand against my chest. I could feel the heat from her palm through my thin t-shirt, and I shuddered as she leaned coyly towards me. Her teeth nipped my ear gently and then I heard her smoky soft voice; "I've been a bad girl Ryan."

Before I had a chance to respond, Beth straightened up and slowly opened the front of the towel that concealed her body. She held it wide open with both arms spread. Posing for just a split-second, she let it drop to the floor. Her tits were just about at eye level, her nipples hard and pointed. The little triangle landing strip of very short hair just above her pussy revealed her bright pink lips. There was little doubt that Beth was still extremely aroused from the stimulation administered by Jack not so long ago.

Beth took a few steps towards me, and placed one leg on each side of the chair, her legs spread just enough for her pussy lips to begin parting for me. Picking up the bottle of scotch she poured another shot, putting the glass to her lips she downed half of it offering me what remained. Never breaking eye contact I took the glass and slugged down the offering. Beth took the glass from me with a trembling hand and placed it back on the table.

Without breaking eye contact, she reached into my shorts and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. My cock was swelling rapidly in her firm grip. Beth then gently lowered herself onto my throbbing member. Christ; I couldn't believe how hot she was inside. With my cock fully buried in her sweet little pussy, she began rocking her hips, back and forth, ever so slowly. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she continued this for several minutes.

Not stopping her rhythm, Beth finally spoke. "You know I love you with all my heart, don't you Ryan?"

"Of course I do, just like I love you. Why do you ask such a question?"

Stopping her motion just for an instant and gazing into my eyes Beth began her confession; "Because I told you, I've been a bad girl." Beth then continued her methodical movements.

She obviously didn't know that I had seen her little frolic with Jack, so I decide to play along and let Beth tell me what's on her mind. "Yes Beth, you already told me that you've been bad, but why do you say that? What have you done that's so bad?"

Stopping her motions again and with a much more serious tone Beth continued. "Do you remember last month when Jack stopped over?"

"Yes I recall."

"Well, do you recall that you were kind of teasing me, trying to get me worked up and all excited, do you remember that? Do you remember trying to get me to recall how it was to...umm...you know - to fool around with Jack"?

"Yeah I recall Beth, I was teasing you. Trying to get you all hot and bothered, and if I remember, it worked fairly well."

"If you recall, I also warned you that you had better be careful what you wish for." Beth started rocking her hips back and forth again, grinding herself on my shaft. She paused a moment to consider her next words. "I kind of..., well..., started talking to Jack on the phone from time to time. It was innocent at first and then things sort of got carried away."

"Carried away - how so?"

"Do you remember the night when you saw me in the living room? I was, you know, preoccupied."

"You mean the night you were playing with yourself, don't you?"

I could tell Beth's was starting to get more worked up. She had stopped her rocking motion and had started bouncing on my lap sliding her soft lips up and down the entire length of my shaft.

I found myself thinking back to that night. Beth had been sitting in my lazy-boy chair with her heels propped up on the footrest, and her knees spread apart. I had stood there and watched in amazement as she gave her pussy a thorough finger-fucking. I had thought I was hidden from her view, only to find out latter she had known I was watching the whole time.

"Go on Beth - carried away how?" I grabbed both her tits and placing my mouth over one nipple I began sucking aggressively.

"Well, Jack got me all worked up on the phone. That's why I was playing with myself."

I stopped sucking on her hardened, pink nip long enough to continue my questioning. "Tell me Beth, how did Jack get you all worked up?" Sliding my hands down to her hips, I was helping her bounce up and down on my cock. Beth's pace quickened and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"He told me how hot he got when he was here last month, how his heart was pounding when I touched his chest, how he almost lost it in his pants when I touched him."

"You mean he almost lost it when you gave him a kiss and rubbed the crotch of his pants, is that what you mean?"

"Yes." Beth's eyes were starting to get a glossy look to them.

"What else did Jack say?"

"He said that because I got to touch his dick he should get to, you know, get to touch me. He told me when he sees me next that I should let him play with my tits. Jack told me that he going play with them, massage them, and tickle and tease my nipples until I let him,"

Pausing for a moment, Beth tried to regain her composure.

"Until what?"

"Until I let him play with my pussy."

"Did you tell him that you would let him play with your pussy?"

"Yes, but I told him if he gets to play with my pussy that I get to play with his big dick. Then he asked what I planned on doing with his big dick."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him that I was going to play with it - that I was going to take his big cock in both hands and stroke him tell he cum's. Then he asked if stroking his cock was all that I would do for him."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I said that if I'm in the mood and that if he's real lucky, that I might suck on his cock."

"Then he told me that if I was a good girl he would let me suck his big cock and that if I was really a good girl he would take his dick and slide it between my legs into my tight pussy."

I couldn't take any more of this, I lifted Beth off my lap and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table, "lean back and speed your legs, if you're going to act like a slut then I going to treat you like a slut."

With a startled look on her face Beth did as I command, leaning back on her elbows she spread her legs wide for me. I have to admit I surprised myself also; I have never talked to Beth like that before.

"See what happens when you tease a man too far," I held her legs open and shoved my dick into her pussy as deep as I could go.

"Oh God that feels fucking good Ryan, fuck me with your hard cock."

I bent forward and pressed my lips hard against Beth's, and started fucking her with long hard strokes. With each forceful trust forward Beth would let out a little whimper.

It wasn't long before Beth tilted her head back and begged for me to fuck her harder. I quickened my pace and soon after I started pumping my load of cum into Beth's hotness sending her over the top along with me. Her pussy contracted around my cock as I finished shooting everything I had deep inside her.

Completely out of breath we rested for a moment; I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Fuck Ryan, I needed that so bad. I love you."

"I love you too."

Gathering my thoughts I spoke again, still slightly out of breath. "So Beth, you had phone sex with Jack; is that what you needed to tell me?"

"Yes, Ryan I'm so sorry. That's why you caught me playing with myself. When Jack told me that he was going to put his dick in me I heard you coming down the hall so I hung up the phone. I was so hot I could stop, I knew you were standing their watching me, but I didn't care, I needed to cum so bad."

Pausing, Beth looked deep into my eyes. "Ryan, there's more."

Beth had a nervous look in her eye and she started to stand up. Quickly, with my hands on her hips, I pushed her back down. "Tell me Beth Just how much more is there!"

Beth was trying to say something but nothing came out, her eyes were stating to water. She must have thought that she's was now in deep shit. I wasn't going to let her off the hook easily. "I'm waiting Beth - how much more?"

Beth got off the table and gently pushed me back so I was again seated in the chair. She climbed back on my lap and speaking very softly, Beth finally responded, looking down so her eyes would avoid mine. "Well, Jack called me tonight and he ...umm... he well, he stopped over here a few hours ago."

"It's almost 4:00 o'clock in the morning Beth. What time did Jack stop over?"

"Around 2:00 o'clock, but that's not important. What I'm trying to tell you is that we kind of ...umm... fooled around a little bit."

In a very stern voice I continued. "A little bit Beth, how the hell can you fool around a little bit?"

"Well, we were sitting in the front seat of his van just talking..."

"Just talking about what?"

"Just stuff, you know. Like I said we were just taking and Jack's hands started to roam."

"Roam? Roaming where?"

"To these." Taking both my hands, Beth guided them to her tits. "I tried to protest Ryan, but Jack wouldn't stop. He just kept playing with them - you know how I love to have my tits played with - then he started flicking and rolling my nipples between his fingers."

"You mean like this." I started to firmly kneading those lovely, olive toned boobs of hers. Her tits are so sensitive; it only took seconds before the big brown nipples became rigid.

"Oh yes, just like that, I kind of lost myself and before I knew it Jack was sucking on one of my boobs and playing with the other."

"So you just sat there and Jack play with and suck on your tits. What else did you let Jack play with Beth?" Taking one tit into my mouth I sucked on it firmly while rolling the nipple of her other between my fingers."

I was quickly becoming hard all over again; Beth began rocking her hips, rubbing her slit over my stiffing shaft. There was no apprehension in her voice when she spoke this time. "I let him touch me."

I would have responded, but Beth pulled my head tight against her breasts, not wanting me to stop the attention that I was giving them.

Beth whispered seductively in my ear, "I let him touch my pussy Ryan; I let him slide his finger inside of me. I'm sorry Ryan, but it felt so good, I couldn't stop him." For a moment she stopped her rocking. "Ryan, your cock feels so big I need it inside me again."

I lifted Beth off my lap, arranging myself at her opening; I smiled and pushed her down on my hardening meat.

"Oh -- fuck," she gasped. "You're enjoying this aren't you Ryan?"

Ignoring the question I placed my hands on her hips and started lifting Beth up and down, and began to give my wife a good fucking. "So you let Jack play with your pussy. You let him put his fingers inside you. Did you cum for him Beth? Did you cum like your almost cumming now?"

Beth was almost there again; her juices were running down my shaft onto my balls. I continued to pump my cock in and out of her.

"Yes!"

"What else did you let him do to you? Did he pull out his dick for you? Did you let him slid it between your legs?"

"No, but..." Beth was now bouncing up and down on me at a feverish pace. "Just fuck me harder Ryan. I'm cumming again - please fuck me harder!"

I couldn't hold back any longer. For the second time in just a few minutes I emptied myself into my wife's womb. Beth used her pelvic muscles to clamp herself around my dick squeezing every drop of cum out of me. We were both breathing heavily, with my arms wrapped around her I pulled Beth tight to me - our hot sweaty bodies pressing against each other we kissed passionately.

Finally, we broke our kiss and rested, but just for a moment. Then I began again.

"Ok Beth - you said "no but." Is there something else that you were going to tell me?"

"Yes, I sort of kind of, well I kind of, oh shit Ryan, I gave Jack a blow-job, ok? I don't know why I did it, I just did. When he was done playing with my pussy he pulled his dick out and asked me if I want to play with it. I grabbed him and started stroking it. I was just going to play with him at first, but before I knew I had him in my mouth and I was sucking his dick. And before you ask, yes I made him cum. He shot his hot cum all over me - all over my face and all over my tits. There I said it. I'm sorry Ryan."

We both stayed silent for a few minutes, waiting to see who would speak first.

"We are not done talking about this Beth. Right now I need to take a quick shower and get to bed; the sun will be up soon."

Leaving Beth sitting there and I went off to the bathroom. I figured this is a good place to end the conversation; so I decided to let her stew until morning. Crawling into bed after my shower, I found Beth already there, curled up in a ball and fast asleep. With my head spinning between my emotions and scotch, I lay there and tried to anticipate -"What's next?"

"What's next?" That was the last thing that I remembered from the night before. With the sun beaming in through the bedroom blinds, I tried to pry my eyes open to get my bearings. Beth was still sleeping soundly, and 9:00 AM was the reading on the alarm clock. I decided I had better get up and clear my head before she awoke. After the morning rituals and a hot cup of coffee, I headed out to the back deck to catch some morning sun and to assess the situation.

As I saw it, Beth and I had always had a good relationship; communications lines between us had always been pretty open. Beth normally lets me in on her feelings and thoughts, and sex has always been good - sometimes very good. However, Beth had always been uncomfortable talking to me about what turned her on. I was never sure if it seemed taboo to her, but I usually had to pry to get that type of information out of her.

Beth always told me she never really liked to play with herself - that had obviously been proven wrong. We had watch porn together from time to time and while she wouldn't admit it, I'm pretty sure that turned her on.

What she seemed to like the most about the porn flicks were the male stares that were well built with nice bodies, broad shoulders, chiseled chest, and rock hard abs. And, if the guy just happen to be well endowed, well that was all the better. If I could catch her in the right mood, I would ask if she would like to fuck a stud like that. More often than not, in the heat of the moment, the answer was, "yes, I suppose I would."

We have both fantasized about engaging in a ménage à trois, whether with another man, or another woman, Beth has been semi-open to the notion of experimentation. Now my predicament was, do I attempt to put an end to this, and let the fantasy be just that, or do I push the envelope and let things play out?

Lost in thought the sound of the patio door startled me back to reality. Beth appeared barefoot, she was wearing a light weight short sleeve white cotton robe, and she presented me with a hot cup of fresh brewed coffee. To go with the coffee she had made me breakfast - eggs over medium, bacon, fried potatoes and whole wheat toast.

Beth sure knew how to get to a man's heart - sex and food, not necessarily in that order. Her hair was still in a mess, and her eyes, squinting in the morning sun, looked bloodshot. I was pretty sure Beth had nothing on underneath her robe, and when she leaned over the table my assumption was confirmed. The top of the robe fell open giving me an eyeful of her perfectly shaped 34C, breasts. I don't know how, but those big, brown nipples still appeared to be hard. I'm pretty sure Beth knew that she was giving me a show; she's well aware of my affinity with tits, especially hers.

"Morning sunshine, did you sleep well last night?"

"Not particularly, I'm feeling kind of crappy right now. Go enjoy your breakfast, I need to have my coffee and enjoy the sun for a few minutes - so no questions please."

Beth pulled a lounger next to me so she could face the warm late-summer sun, she plopped herself down, closed her eyes and took a sip of coffee. I let her relax in peace.

My mind was still turning with all of the events that had transpired over the last day, I took in the surrounding scenery trying to take my mind of Beth. Its mid-September in the upper mid-west, summer seems to come and go like the blink of an eye. The robins, cardinals and mourning doves are still busy in the yard, the fragrant smell of the roses and lilies which Beth so painstakingly tends to still fill the air. Thinking to myself, 'enjoy this now, in a few short weeks this will all be a memory.'

Sitting up Beth undid the tie that held her robe together; she opened it and let it fall from her shoulders. I had been right; Beth was completely nude underneath the robe. Lying back down, my usually demure wife suddenly seemed completely comfortable soaking up the sun in the buff.