A Dream Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's pussy began stretching to accommodate Jacks size, "I asked is this what you want."

Beth's head tilted back, she arched her back off the table pushing her pelvis up towards Jack, "Yes, I need you in me."

Grabbing Beth by the hips, with one forceful thrust forward, Jack buried his entire cock deep into my wife's cunt.

"Oh my God Jack, that's feels good."

Jack slowly pulled all the way out then buried himself again, he repeated this movement again, then again, and again, increasing his speed each time until he reached a steady pace of fucking my wife.

Reaching up and putting her arms around the back of Jack neck, "yes Jack, fuck me," Beth pleaded.

Kneeling down by the side of the table I turned Beth's face towards me, and taking my cock I slid it between her lips. Holding her head with one hand and grabbing one of her tits with my other, I started pumping my dick in and out of her mouth.

Jack's cock was working Beth over like a jack hammer; her legs were now wrapped around Jacks back allowing him to penetrate her as deep as he could go.

We continued tandem fucking of my wife for several minutes before I got the feeling that she was ready to cum. Every muscle in her body started to tense up, her eyes glazed over and began watering. Beth tried letting out a scream, but I held my cock firming in her mouth not allowing her to stop the blow-job, the only sound that came out was low muffled moans.

I could not last much long; the feeling of my dick in Beth's mouth along with the sight of her being fucked was enough to push me over the edge. I began pumping my load of cum into her, normally Beth swallows whatever I give her, but having so much pent-up sexual tension lately I was cumming like crazy. My sperm leaked from the corners of her mouth as I emptied myself.

When I Finished, I sat back on the couch I watched as Jack continued having his way with Beth.

With her legs were still tightly wrapped around him, Jack bent over and put his arms around her back and stood up lifting Beth into the air. Making his way to the opposite end of the couch from where I was Jack sat down. Beth was now on top straddling Jack, and she was the one doing all of the work, bouncing relentlessly up and down on his ridged cock.

Jack took a firm hold of both tits, tweaking her nipples, "God Beth your pussy is tight, fuck me, fuck me with your tight little Asian pussy." Squeezing her tits together, Jake took both nipples into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Fuck I'm cumming Jack, fuck me Jack, fuck me harder, fuck me with your big cock, cum for me, cum inside me cum inside me now Jack."

Beth's body tensed and shivered, Jack started filling her with his seamen, with each thrust into her pussy Jack pumped more cum into my wife. When Jack finished Beth collapsed onto his chest, both breathing heavily and both completely cover in sweat, they kissed softly.

Breaking the kiss, Beth looked at Jack, and then at me, without saying a word Beth got off Jack's lap and ran into the bathroom. He and I both sat there speechless; there was nothing to be said at that moment. We just sat there and tried to put everything that had just happened in perspective.

Several minutes passed before Beth appeared from the bathroom she looked as though she had just showered, hair wet and a towel wrapped around her. "Go take a shower Jack we'll wait out here."

Jack got up and disappeared into the bathroom, Beth then turned her attention to me, "Are you all right Ryan."

"I think so; I mean yea, I'm alright I think, how about you Beth, are you okay."

"Yes, I'm fine; but I'm worried about you."

"I just want you, I mean us to be happy Beth."

"I am happy Ryan thank you," standing in front of me Beth opened the towel letting it drop to the floor, "now it's your turn." Straddling my lap and taking my cock in her hand she worked on me until I was hard again. Beth then lowered herself guiding me into her moist hot pussy. "Oh that's feels so nice, cum for me. Make love to me, make love to me and cum for me Ryan."

Embracing Beth and kissing her deeply our lovemaking was gently, soft and passionate, orgasming in unison and filling her for the second time of the night, only this time it was with my cum.

Emerging from the bathroom Jack came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, "Looks like Jacks done Ryan, your turn, go take a shower I'm ready to turn in for the night, I'm exhausted." giving me one more kiss Beth got up from my lap.

Still feeling the effects of the wine and letting the warm water run over my body, I felt as if I had been in some type of a time warp. Everything that happened over the past few hours seemed like it took place in minutes. My head was in a fog, I tried to recount the events that had taken place, and my emotions were still on a wild rollercoaster ride.

When I came out from the bathroom the house was dark, all the lights had been turned off and the fireplace extinguished. There was just enough moon light coming in through the windows to illuminate the rooms, I glanced around and they were empty. I saw a dim light coming from upstairs; I followed it up the stair case and into our bedroom, naked on our king sized bed Jack was laying his back, next to him embraced in a kiss was Beth slowly stroked his half flaccid cock.

Beth noticed as I approached the opposite side of the bed. Making eye contact with me she situated herself onto her knees, as she continued stroking Jacks dick. Keeping her eyes focused on mine, Beth lowered her face just above Jacks member and began kissing and licking the purple head. The slow stroking, kissing, and licking of Jack's cock persisted until drops of pre-cum starter flowing from his now very stiff tool.

With her eyes remaining affixed to mine, Beth swung one leg over top of him. Kneeling and facing the foot of the bed, Beth was now straddling Jack. Placing one hand on his thigh for balance while the other clutched his cock, Beth slowly rubbed the tip of Jacks head across her pussy lips. When satisfied that both of them were well lubricated she lowered herself down letting Jack once again impale her.

Resting both hands on Jacks thighs Beth began riding him up then down, over and over along the entire length of Jacks dick. Even through Jack was the one fucking her; Beth's full attention seemed to be focused on me, staring deep into my eyes with a completely lustful look on her face.

Beth's paced quickened, and Jack placed his hands on her hips helping them maintain their rhythm, a low whimper was coming from deep within her.

She was cumming again, the fourth time of that night when she broke her silence, "keep fucking me Jack you feel so good inside my pussy."

Reaching out Beth grabbed the towel from around my waist, and pulled me to the edge of the bed, leaning forward I presented my rigid cock to her. Beth happily accepted this; she eagerly slid my whole dick down her throat. Grabbing her hair to form a pony-tail, I started forcefully fucking her face. Beth sucked so hard that within minutes I felt myself again shooting cum into her warm mouth. I was not the only one fill my wife with seamen, from the tone of his loud grunts and groans I could tell Jack was cumming deep inside her.

Releasing me from her mouth Beth rolled off Jack. Lying exhausted in an almost catatonic state, Beth closed her eyes, within a minute she was fast asleep.

Lying on his back also recuperating, "Damm Ryan, Beth's fucking incredible; I think she's out for the night."

"I don't know about you Jack, but I'm spent, you can sleep on the couch or stay in our bed, I don't think Beth wound mind, it's your choice." Crawling into bed settling down on one side of Beth, with Jack on the other, I kissed her on the forehead.........

To be continued...