A Dream Come True Ch. 04

Story Info
Marie deals with her first heat.
2.6k words
4.48
6.3k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in what?" Marie asked, her tone a bit sharp from disbelief. She had heard of heat before. Hell, she had just taught about it in her class today. However, it usually never started until after your first mating... She had only just met him in person less than an hour ago. They had barely touched each other casually, much less had sex.

"Had you never heard of dreamwalking before?" Ashton asked softly as he kneeled before her.

"Not really, no," Marie replied, still puzzled at the feelings in her body. It was like her nerves were on fire, but instead of hurting it felt very good. Too good, in fact. She was barely keeping herself from launching herself at him.

He chuckled softly at her perplexed expression as she struggled against her own needs. He had never expected her to still be inexperienced with love, and he was sure the dreams over the last year had something to do with her heat starting so soon. He leaned towards her, pulling her gently towards him until she could move into his lap. "I'll explain it while I take care of you. How does that sound?" He asked her gently.

She let out a soft mewl of surprise as she felt his bulge press into her ass, followed by a whimper as the fire in her nerves raised a pitch. "G-good," she gasped, struggling to think with his warm body against hers.

Ashton seemed amused by her struggles. He entwined his arms around her waist, his fingers pressing against her lower breasts as he held her against him. He rested his chin on her shoulder, his mouth comfortably close to her ear so he could talk to her. "Well, as you know I am a dreamwalker," he began, his voice low and rough as his fingers teased her breasts through her dress. "What this means is that I can visit other people's dreams, with some limitations." His fingers moved higher, searching for her top-most set of breasts that appeared more like her human half.

She pressed into his hands, a low whimper escaping. His soft touches were torture to her senses, the fire in her body burning hotter as she craved his touch. She reached behind herself and tugged the zipper of her dress down impatiently. It slipped down to her waist easily after that, unveiling her breasts to the cool air and his wandering hands.

He took the chance to touch her uppermost breasts, playing gently with her taut nipples as he cupped them in his hands. "You're so beautiful," he whispered huskily into her ear, pressing his lips to her collarbone briefly. Her low groan of pleasure made him chuckle as he realized she was already struggling to focus on his words. Well, they could always talk later...

He lifted her bridal style and stepped onto the bed, laying her down on her back in the middle of it. Her eyes were locked on him, heavily dilated and begging him to help her. Begging him to do something to ease the fire in her. More than just his heart ached at the sight of her.

He knelt beside her, working on getting her dress off and then her shoes. She lay in only her panties once he was done, her legs parted slightly as if to welcome him to her virgin entrance. She looked at him with a hint of embarrassment as he moved between her legs raising her hips up a bit to give him better access to her. "You smell very wet already, my love," he growled, pressing his snout into her mound.

"Ashton!" She whimpered in surprise and need as his nose pressed against her clit. She could almost feel his hot breath through her panties and she was dying to feel his rough tongue against her sensitive flesh. "Please Ashton," she whimpered softly, arching against him.

He seemed to take this as a good sign, and he proceeded to pull her underwear off and toss them over with her dress. "You are so beautiful, my lovely mate," he purred as he moved up, kissing a path from her navel to her lips. He kissed her deeply, taking her breath away with the passion in his kiss.

Her legs hooked around his hips and attempted to pull him closer. "Please Ash..." She wailed. "I can't take this anymore."

He chuckled at her as he pulled away. "I have to ask as a formality, my love," he sighed, pausing for a moment. He cupped her cheek with his hand, making her look him in the eyes. "Do you want me to mate with you right now? I can satisfy you without doing so. I want a family with you of course, but I will not force it on you if you would rather wait."

She panted, partially from the exertion and partially from fighting the urges inside of her. Looking into his eyes, she saw that he was being sincere with her in his promise. He would do only what she wanted him to. Her scattered mind jumped to her job and her house. Her two-room house would be big enough for them to start off with, and her job was very accommodating. She had no financial problems with the idea of a pregnancy. Emotionally, she felt as though she had known him forever already.

"You can mate with me," she answered softly, her face flushed both with arousal and embarrassment.

Her smiled and kissed her gently. "I'll go easy on you, my love." She jerked as his hand slipped between her legs, probing her swollen sex to check her wetness. His finger slipped easily between her folds and up to her throbbing clit.

"Ah fuck, Ash," she gasped, arching back against the bed just from the small touch.

"My, it looks like you want some personal attention," he purred, a hint of a laugh in the sound. Her growl of annoyance in response had him laughing. "Fine, my love, I will give you the pleasure you crave. But I will only mate with you after I make you come for me." He leaned down towards her, his lips inches from her ear and whispered. "And you will be begging for me to take you."

"Ash..." she exclaimed, the sound turning into a moan as he stroked her clit with his nimble fingers. His touch grew in urgency as the fire concentrated in her groin, and after a few moments it seemed to explode. She cried out as she broke apart beneath him, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. The fire had eased somewhat, but the desire for him was stronger than ever.

"I'm not done yet, love," he purred softly into her ear, causing her to moan again.

"Ash, I need you," she wailed plaintively.

"Beg for me to mate with you, love, and I will," he chuckled, slipping his hands up her flat breasts to her full ones.

She groaned in annoyance, pressing her breasts into his palms. It went against her instincts to beg him, but she wanted him so desperately. She let out a low growl as she kissed him with a passion, her legs encircling his waist once more to clutch him to her.

Her smiled and all too easily broke her hold on him. "I see my little jaguar is quite the ferocious animal in bed," he teased gently as he galnced down between her thighs. Her labia was swollen and pink, and even her inner petals were peaking out. She was so wet he could smell her.

She growled angrily at him, tired of waiting. "Fuck me Ash! Do it already!"

He chuckled, holding her arms down in his one hand to limit her movement. "Not until you beg, my love." His other hand moved down to her virgin barrier as he looked down into her rebellious expression. "Stop fighting me and just beg for it. That's all it will take."

She groaned again, tilting her head back as she avoided his gaze. "Please," she groaned quietly.

"Please what?" He asked, smiling.

She growled at him again and he noticed a bit of a pout starting in her expression. Ah, so she wanted to try that game. His jaguar was a proud one. He leaned down towards her, his lips close to hers but just slightly out of her reach. "Perhaps I should just leave you to suffer until you figure out what you want."

Her eyes went wide in panic. "No!" She begged. "Please don't..."

He smiled. "So, you CAN beg, my little mate," he chuckled and moved his hand back up to her right breast, gently rolling her nipple between his fingers. "Tell me what you want then, and I will give it to you."

She wanted to hide from his gaze, but she could not. Her pride was injured at the thought of begging him, but she felt like she would die if he didn't do something soon. Her eyes met his and her heart ached at the warmth in them. Her expression softened in defeat. "Please mate with me Ashton," she begged, her tone pained. "I need you."

His heart ached at his mate's words and her defeated expression. He had intended only to confirm she was ok with it, but her wounded pride was bittersweet to him. He resolved to make it up to her later as he released her arms and quickly undressed.

Her face flushed in pleasure at the sight, enamored by her beautiful mate. He looked so strong and his fur was a bit more heavily spotted than hers. Her eyes stopped on his crotch as he stepped out of his pants and her breath caught. Holy hell, he was never going to fit.

Ashton chuckled at his mate's incredulous expression, her shock at his size betraying her naivety. She had probably never looked at males before. It was satisfying in a way knowing he would be her first and only experience. He knelt back down between her legs and leaned forward to kiss her gently.

She responded with a bit of surprise but kissed him back eagerly. She squealed in surprise as he suddenly thrust into her, the pain of her broken barrier hitting shortly after the surprise.

He feathered soft kisses all over her face as he waited for her to recover from the pain. It wasn't long before she was squirming against him, her recovery time probably shortened by her current state. He teased her breasts a bit, rolling her nipples between his fingers until she was panting.

He pulled out slowly and her face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure as the barbs on his member scraped against her insides. She whimpered a bit as he almost fully withdrew and plunged back inside. Her body was burning in a different way now, and it felt so good. His slow pace was building a deep fire inside her, and her fangs ached in a strange way. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer, nuzzling her face into his soft fur. She nipped him curiously and mewled in surprise as his member stiffened more inside her.

"Holy shit Marie," he gasped, stilling as he took a few deep breaths. "You aren't making it easy to hold back."

Marie giggled a bit, nipping him again. "Why are you holding back?" She asked, looking up at him with a mischievous expression.

He looked down into his mate's eyes, a dark expression forming on his own face. "Does my little mate want it rough then?" He growled softly. Her body twitched at his tone and she kissed him hard. He chuckled darkly and pulled her up on top of him, so he was sitting with her straddling his lap.

She mewled in surprise as the new angle hit deeper spots. Her face burned as he kissed his way down to her neck, nipping her gently in the same spot she had nipped him. "Ash... What are you doing?" She whimpered. The fire was back, and she felt like biting something hard.

"Returning the favor," he whispered, his fangs grazing her skin. She yelped, and he could feel her tighten around his member. He began a slow, hard pace as he alternated between nuzzling and nipping at her neck. Soon, she was squirming in his arms, panting and begging for him to go faster. He was happy to oblige her request and he picked up the pace. He moved one hand down to her left breast and the other down to rest on her ass, holding her down to meet his thrusts. His hand on her breast fondled it gently, rubbing against her stiff nipple every so often with his thumb.

She squeezed herself against him as she mewled and whimpered, twitching against him with every stroke. "Ash!" She mewled softly into his neck. She felt like she was going to explode again any second.

He bit down hard on her neck, his fangs easily piercing her soft skin. She jerked violently in his arms as she came hard. He stilled for a few moments, so she could cool down, licking his bite mark gently. She twitched with each lick and eventually he felt her own fangs scraping against his neck.

"More!" She hissed softly, annoyed that he had not resumed his thrusting.

He chuckled and obeyed her demand, picking up his former pace again. She growled and nipped at him, her fangs grazing his skin and nearly breaking through. He grunted and began fucking her hard, knowing he wouldn't last long if she kept up her little game. He would be damned if he let her get him off before she came again.

She mewled in ecstasy, squeezing herself tight against him as she grew close again. She was going crazy as he pushed her to the peak. All she could do was mewl and twitch against him as he thrust into her like a man possessed. She soon broke apart and bit down on him as she did so.

He growled harshly at her as she bit down, managing another few strokes before he went over with her. It was a few minutes before he could think straight. They were a panting, sweaty mess and Marie was barely conscious. She seemed like her heat was sated for the moment, and he was grateful.

He heard a buzz as his phone alerted him to a new text and he reached over to pull it out of his pants pocket. He scowled as he noticed it was from his uncle and opened it with a sigh.

*Sounds like you caught a wild one. Feel free to have your date another time if you want.*

He sighed as he read the text. His uncle had always loved to tease him. He texted back.

*She went into heat. I might have to take that offer.*

He swore he could feel his uncle laughing at him as he looked down into Marie's sleeping face. He closed his eyes and slipped into her dreams with her. He chuckled as he found her passed out in her dream world. She must have been too exhausted to even dream. He slipped back out of the dream world and curled up with her in front of him in the bed. He would let her sleep as much as she needed to. She might even already be pregnant. He smiled to himself as he thought of how happy his mom would be to be getting grandkids. He had a feeling she would get along very well with Marie.