A Dream Come True Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught in the trap.
4.8k words
4.08
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Kat was awake, panting as she tried to regain her breath from the latest nightmare that plagued her sleep. As she gained her senses, she turned her head around to take in her surroundings, taking note of the dresser across from her bed, the closed door to her room, and the slightest of light creeping into her room around the edges of her drapes.

Everything was in order, as usual. Sighing, she laid back down onto the sweat-soaked mattress to regain her thoughts. Three straight nights Kat had the same nightmare, trapped in a close, dark box for what felt like an endless amount of time until the sounds of heavy footsteps slowly made their way to her, louder and louder. With each step her heart rate would spike, by the time the steps stopped just outside her claustrophobic encounters, Kat's heart felt like it would explode out of her chest. Then, blinding light and a calloused right hand with a long scar from the base of the index finger to the base of the pinky would reach down, roughly grabbing her neck as she screamed, and then Kat was awake.

Kat looked over at her phone, reading the time: 6:43 am. It was too late for her to get any use out of falling back asleep, so she began getting herself ready for the day ahead. It was eight months since she'd graduated from college with a Bachelor's in communications, and six since she'd gotten a job at a marketing firm in Chicago. Every day was the same for her, a glorified intern she would show up to work at 9 am and leave at 5 pm, spending most of her time sitting and doing nothing, while the rest she would run errands for her superiors — she knew their coffee orders by heart.

Still, it was a job, and a job in a busy city and a rich life with all her friends. Nothing to complain about. Besides the winters.

Despite the early wake up, today was barely a break from her usual schedule. She made a cup of coffee, ate a protein bar for breakfast, and scrolled through her social media feeds, careful not to wake her roommate, Norah.

Norah worked nights as a nurse at one of the local hospitals, and would come home bone-tired. The two girls didn't know each other before moving into an apartment together, but the arrangement was fine as far as Kat was concerned. Norah was a pleasant enough person who cleaned and was polite and in her rare off days, the two roommates would often go out to bars together or Kat would invite her to hang out with her friends, she knew Norah struggled to make new ones since moving to the city.

When Kat was done fully waking up, she went to choose her wardrobe for the day. Opening her drapes, she frowned as she saw snow falling from her third floor view. It was going to be another cold one, she thought to herself. Dressing appropriately, Kat put on a pair of dress pants and a beige blouse with red flowers on it, and a black sport jacket to go with it. Looking at her full length mirror, the 5' 4" girl liked what she saw looking back at her. The pants she chose showed off her round ass, but not too much to bring unwanted attention to herself. The lace bra nicely corralled her pear shaped tits, pushing the C-cups up so that her blouse could show just a hint of cleavage when she leaned forward. Finally, Kat did her hair, choosing to go with a ponytail, she ran her fingers through the thick brown hair as it ran down just below her bra before putting it up. Smiling, she knew she looked good, she'd been going to the gym since she moved to Chicago and had shaved off a few pounds, her face slimming so that her double chin had disappeared and her cheekbones dominated the shape of her face.

Leaving for work, Kat took the subway to downtown before taking the long ride up an elevator to her office, clutching her work bage the entire way. Calmly making her way to her desk, she sat down and booted up the computer, looking to see if any work was sent her way. Surprisingly, there was a note from her boss: "Meet me in my office at 10 am, we need to talk about your future."

Obviously, a note you never want to get. The next hour was hell as Kat could only sit and wait, looking around nervously to see if anyone else was as flustered as herself. When the time came, she got up and went to her boss' office. With a glass wall facing the sea of workers on one side and a view of the lake on the other, drywall for the in between walls, Jim gestured for her to sit down at one of the two chairs across his wooden desk.

"You've worked here for six months now, is that right?" Jim asked, looking down at a piece of paper.

"Yes I have, and I've enjoyed the experience very much."

"Well it seems you've done quite a lot of good work, Kathryn, I'm impressed and so are my superiors. Some of the ideas for these campaigns you've come up with proved to be rather brilliant. Especially this one for..." He paused as he was looking for the name of the company. "Michael's Milk Co."

Kat was taken aback, here she thought she was doing nothing, contributing nothing. She didn't even remember the Michael's Milk job.

"In fact, the people at Michael's thought it best that you become their lead partner with this agency, and my superiors agreed," Jim continued. "It's not too big of a company, but I think it's big enough to be a challenge and reward for someone of your obvious abilities. What do you think about that?"

Kat was stunned, her mouth slightly ajar. This was a big deal, and an opportunity she couldn't say no to. Not many people her age get to head up an account this young. Kat managed a slight nod and croaked, "I would love to."

"Great, the people at Michael's will be ecstatic to hear that. Of course, you'll have to go out there to see what the company is about first. We were thinking a two week venture out there should be fine? You could tour the company and work with them directly to get a good foundation going."

Kat was just nodding along at this point, and there was a lengthy silence before Kat realized she needed to say something, "Yeah that sounds like a great plan. When should I go over?"

"Monday is a good start, and then you can come back the next friday. We'll take care of all of your travel needs, you just need to follow directions."

Kat counted the days in her head, today was Thursday, so that was one, two, three days to pack and get ready. Everything sounded good to her, and she said so.

With that, the meeting was finished and Kat went straight to her desk with the biggest grin on her face, reaching for her phone and texting Norah and her best friend from childhood, Max. It was a great day.

**

Kat could barely hide her excitement as the days went by, the days seemed to slow down for her as she got closer to Monday. The only thing that stopped her from being in a state of bliss were the nightmares, every night it was the same dark box, same footsteps, and same scarred hand. But every morning for Kat the fear would leave her once she had her coffee and was ready to face the day.

Finally, it was time to go. Kat took an Uber to the airport, and flew out to Iowa, where Michael's dairy was headquartered. Kat didn't even have to rent a car, the company took care of it and gave her a driver to get her out to the dairy farms. Throughout the ride, Kat talked with the driver about the company, trying to get a gauge on what the company met. By the time they got close to the farms, the sun was starting to set, and Kat had gotten tired. The driver wasn't taking her to the hotel first; he said that the owners would like to meet Kat that night, and that they would put out a dinner for her.

Rolling into the driveway, Kat could barely see the farm or farmhouse. The sky was cloudy and the only light came from two porch lights outside the farmhouse, where Kat headed to as soon as the car stopped. She wanted to get this done as quick as possible so she could get some sleep.

Bringing her fist to the door, she only had to rap her knuckles once before a homely middle aged woman opened the door. 5' 10", if Kat had to guess, she was slim but strong, auburn hair with grey streaks for hair and a kind smile. "Ah, you must be Kathryn, my name is Elizabeth but you can call me El, how nice to meet you." She said reaching a hand out.

Kat took it and returned the greeting, adding "You can call me Kat," before being invited in to the long ranch. Kat was immediately in an entryway, with shoes lining a shoe rack. She took that as a sign, and removed her flats. Looking along the walls there were family photos and photos of the farms. Curiously, none of the photos of the farms had cows in them.

"You just stay out there Chris, I'll let you know when we're done in here." El said to the driver before turning around and closing the door. "Come in here sweetling I'll show you to the dining room."

El took her a little ways in before a long hallway reached both ways left and right, El gently grabbed her arm and guided her to the right, down a hallway with doors on the right and windows to presumably the farm on the left. Kat enjoyed looking at all the happy faces in the photos and lovely decorations as they wandered past a couple of doors before reaching an open kitchen and dining area.

"Just take a seat there hun." El told Kat, pointing towards a round table set for six. Besides El, it was Kat and a woman Kat's age, two men her age and an old man about El's age. Kat guessed that this was the family in charge of the farm. Kat sat in the open chair next to the woman her age, a ginger with a strong jaw and freckled nose that perfectly suited her face. Even sitting down the woman seemed tall, probably 5' 11" or taller. She introduced herself as Heather.

Down the line they went, the two men around Kat's age were clearly brothers, with thick brown hair, bronzed skin and bushy beards, one of them had a long, thick scar on his forehead. The one with the scar said his name was Jake, and the other was Jonny. The older man was named John and looked just like the two younger ones, but instead his wrinkled face had a grey beard and a bald head.

For a while they had small talk about Kat's travel and the different lives i the city and country, until eventually El came in with the food. Chicken, potatoes, asparagus and some butter, all topped off by a large jug with cold milk. Each person took some food, starting with Kat, after insistence from the family. She was poured some of the milk, and took a sip. It was some of the best milk she'd had.

Throughout the dinner Kat explained who she was, the family talked about their business and they had a long brainstorm about the best ways to market their milk. A milk which over and over again Kat insisted was the best milk she'd ever had, swearing that it wasn't just because they were her customers.

Finally, the night was winding to a close. Kat insisted she go to the hotel after sudden wave of exhaustion hit her. Eventually, the family relented and John told her he would walk her to the car to say goodbye and see her off safe. Kat watched the photos of farms go by, and again thought to herself about why a dairy farm wouldn't have cows. She smiled to herself, thinking that she's probably just being absurd.

Step after step, though, Kat started losing balance. It wouldn't be long until she made it to the door, and the the car and the hotel. But as she put her shoes on and opened the door, there was no car there. Kat turned around, confused, and was about to ask John to call Chris, the driver, before she lost her balance. Thankfully, John reached out a surprisingly strong hand to catch her as Kat fumbled over herself, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened..."

Her voice trailed off as she looked down at the hand that saved her, the back of it facing her as it held onto her elbow, a long scar from the base of the index finger to the base of the pinky.

And then all was black.

***

Kat opened her eyes and lurched forward, only making it a couple of inches before hitting her head on a plush interior, the thump echoing through the box. Gasping for air and panicked, Kat looked around for any hope of light, seeing nothing but blackness. Her heart was racing, and Kat couldn't breath.

Time slowed down, or sped up, Kat couldn't tell. Nothing was happening and eventually Kat calmed herself down enough to think. She realized her hands were duct taped together, and so were her ankles, she had some sort of ball strapped into her mouth to keep it open a gag, she thought, and worst of all she was naked. She moved around and tried pushing on every side of the box, to no avail. It was just like her nightmares. I must have been drugged.

Eventually, panic turned to determination and determination to frustration, until eventually she landed on exhaustion, falling asleep again.

After who knows how much time had passed drifting in and out of sleep in the uncomfortably small box, drool leaking out of the gag and onto her face, Kat heard the footsteps. One by one they got closer and louder, and then the sound of a lock being undone and blinding light with a calloused hand reaching down. This time it didn't go for her neck, but her hair, yanking her up and out of the box as she yelled in pain through the gag, sounding more like a grunt.

John unceremoniously dropped her onto dirt ground and Kat looked around, I'm in a barn. John sat on a stool and looked down on the naked 22 year old with a half smile that didn't reach his eyes. At first Kat tried to cover herself, first thinking of her bushy vagina, then deciding the hair was enough and moved to cover her tits — but she could only cover one with her hands bound. Finally, she tried to run away (crawl more like it), John simply got up and calmly walked over to the pathetic creature and grabbed her by her hair, pulled her around and slapped her as hard as he could, leaving her cheek red and the girl crying.

"Stay and be quiet," John said. Kat listened this time, her cheek still stinging and warm tears mixing with drool on her cheek.

John went back to his stool and went on, "You're beautiful, you know that?" He asked.

Kat stared at him with fire in her eyes. A silence went on as the old man kept the half smile plastered on his wrinkled face.

"When El first brought you into the house, I knew there would be great potential in you. An ass like that, wide and firm hips, a chest with room to grow and beautifully shaped tits. Not to mention your nipples, when I first took off your clothes and saw how thick and long those eraser points are, I couldn't believe our luck.

"Anyways, I get sidetracked. You may be wondering what's going on, people usually do. Well, we're not just in the business of milk, we're in the people business. The real one. And you're our newest product. A young, beautiful woman within an hour's drive of 2.7 million people. We're going to break you."

Throughout his speech, Kat went from creeped out to angry. What did all of this mean? Did they really think she would ever submit to doing what they want? She just looked at John with eyes that proved to him he wouldn't get what he wanted.

John kept smiling his creepy smile, and went to one of the doors to the stall and beckoned for her to come, "Come on, crawl on over here Kat." Kat didn't move, she'd prove to him right away nothing was going to happen. John sighed, and walked over to grab her hair once again, muttering to himself, "We'll just have to braid this and make it a leash I guess."

Kat started moving with John after the first foot or so, the pain was too much. They made it to the door, Kat's elbows and knees covered in dirt and mud, and John opened the door. In front of her stood a short bench, just shorter than her torso, a bar just in front of that, and two hooks on the ground attached to steel cuffs. Kat's heart dropped and she threw her body against her captor in fear and rage, adrenaline kicking in.

The old man waited for her to tire out before throwing the exhausted body and strapping her in after cutting off the duct tape. Kat's feet were chained to the ground, spread about a meter apart, baring her ass and pussy to the world. Her body was placed on the bench, two convenient holes for her tits to fall out of, and her hands were cuffed above her to the bar. She was spread, and spread wide.

John reached into a chest and started pulling out devices. He started by taping a vibrator to her inner leg, placing it just so the tip was against her clit. Next he pulled out a bottle of lube and a thin cylinder. Fear ran through Kat's body again as she realized where it was going — nothing had ever gone up there before and she didn't want to start now. Thrashing about again, she couldn't stop her captor from pushing it into her ass, screaming as she was violated. Two clamps were placed on her nipples, "These are just for fun, right now." They were painful. Finally, John pulled out a syringe, "You'll get this twice daily for the next two weeks, and then we're going to transition you into a one-a-day pill." He said before stabbing it into her left buttcheek.

After a couple of seconds of John out of her view, he returned to in front of the crying girl and placed a soft hand on her chin, cupping her head upward before saying, "I'll be back" and kissing her on the forehead.

Alone, suddenly the vibrator clicked in and started to rub her clit. Kat was revolted, feeling nothing, and started screaming out again. Nobody heard her, and eventually her voice gave out. She was done screaming for a while. The clamps on her nipples were getting more and more painful and the position her arms were in was incredibly uncomfortable for her back. Just when she thought it couldn't get worse, Kat felt something growing inside her. That thing in her ass was spreading, as if pumped full of air. It grew until she thought her body couldn't take it anymore and she thought her asshole was going to tear apart, then it stopped and slowly deflated until it was holding the asshole to a diameter of about an inch.

Like that, Kat stayed. The vibrator continued to rub up against her clit and after a few minutes her body betrayed her, she was getting wet. It pushed and pushed, the symphony of pain and pleasure bringing her close to the edge, and then pushing her over as she came hard — waves of pleasure rolling through her body. My first orgasm came from me strapped to a bench, unwillingly, and tied to a bunch of strange machines, she thought.

And then it was back to pain for a few minutes until her body recovered and there was another orgasm, this one not as strong. Hours went on like that until her clit was sore and painful, the thing in her ass would grow and shrink periodically, stretching her asshole as it went on. Kat only knew time went by because the shadows in the barn had shifted and come near sunset John was back. He took one look at her body and the smile was back.

"I put food in your box, you deserve it. Do you need to relieve yourself? There's a bucket over there," he pointed towards the corner. Exhausted, Kat looked at him confused. I'm not going to shit or pee in front of you. John seemed to sense what she was thinking and shrugged to himself, "You better get used to it. You'll be going in a lot of buckets, or you won't be going at all."

Kat relented, and John untied and ungagged her, she was too exhausted to fight by this time and simply took a step toward the bucket before John tisked and said "Cawl." So crawl Kat did, first to the bucket to shit in front of her torturer, and then to the box. Her dinner was in a dog bowl, and looked like brown mush. Looking back at the smiling man, she begged him with her eyes, only to watch the smile grow wider.

Kat ate the food.

The next day was the same, this time with breakfast. And the day after that. The nightmare was no longer a nightmare, it was simply a reality. Kat's ass felt loose at night now, and her pussy was raw. Exhaustion rocked her to her core, a core which hated John and this family.

12