A Dream Cum True

Story Info
A weekend with his wife and her friend.
1k words
4.09
149.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being married for 30 years we where only in our forties.

My wife is about 5'3 130lbs 36b tits and natural red hair. She used to wear it long down to her shoulders but one day she cut it all off and spiked it. Not a bad look for her.

Actually she looked even hotter than before.

She told me that a woman tried to pick her up in the supermarket and another at work (a trucker) my wife is a shipper. I though I detected a hint that she enjoyed it but I was not sure until one day when I came home early.

I pulled into the driveway and saw her friends' car on the street. (Cool Me though to my self Beth was over) I liked her; she was fun to be around. Plus she has a great looking body.

Nice firm ass and tits a little bigger than reds.

I went into the house expecting to see them sitting in the living room talking or smoking some weed. Was I wrong I walked to the bed room and got the surprise of my life?

On the bed flat on her back, knees up and playing with her tits was my wife.

Kneeling between her legs was Beth with her ass in the air. What a great looking pussy.

My wife heard me and looked up with a smile told me to strip and take care of Beth.

I got striped in record time. Before I could get my boxers off my dick was at full force.

I moved in behind Beth and started by kissing her ass cheeks she let out a little moan and wiggled her ass. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and started to lick her.

By this time my wife was shacking from her orgasm and loving ever minute of it.

I reached around Beth and found her tits hanging there with nipples so hard you could hang a coat on them. I was pinching her nipples and eating her pussy when she stopped eating my wife's cunt and lay on her back; she reached down and spread her pussy lips and fingered her clit and told me to fuck her.

I moved in between her legs and pointed my dick to her wide open cunt. I slid into her like a hot knife into butter she was hot wet and tight. My wife moved to her and started kissing her and playing with her nipples. I reached over and found my wife's pussy and stuck a finger in. I found her clit and started to rub it. She moaned soft and slow.

My wife turned around and started to lick and suck Beth's nipples, they grew to about inch long and hard as nails. I kept fingering my wife's cunt; she started to wiggle her ass

Around and told me to fuck her. I pulled out of Beth with a popping sound and moved to my wife. She got on her hands and knees and stuck her ass out. I stuck my tongue in her hot red haired pussy and licked her till she was crying to be fucked.

I put my dick at the mouth of her fire hot pussy. Beth took my dick in her hand and stirred it around my wife's pussy lips. I thrust forward so hard I filled her completely in one push.

Beth had moved up to my wife's chest and was sucking her nipples. They started to kiss and feel each others tits.

About a minute later Beth was on her back with her legs spread. (What a fine looking pussy she has.) My wife wasted no time in diving right and eating her pussy.

Beth was like a wild animal, clawing at the bed and pulling my wife's head into her pussy.

I was getting ready to unload and my wife knew it from the way I was pounding her from behind. She pulled herself off my dick and turned around. She told Beth to get ready for a treat and they took turns sucking me. They sucked together and when they reached the head of my dick they tongue kissed. That was all I could take, I started to blow my load

Both women wasted not one drop of my seed. When I stopped Cumming they licked me clean and tongue kissed again.

We all feel asleep for about an hour, I woke up to the feeling of a raging hard on.

I looked and saw Beth's dark hair over my crouch and she was sucking away.

What could I do but enjoy. My vision was blurred by my wife's fire red pussy as

She lowered herself on my face. I started to eat her I reached for her tits and found that she was pinching and pulling her nipples.

She told Beth to change places with her, when she got off my face and Beth stopped sucking me they started kissing and feeling each others tits and pussies. They got into a 69 position and went at it. I took this chance to get the digital camera and start snapping some pictures. I got no objecting from the ladies so I kept snapping.

They broke away from there fun, my wife took the camera and started taking pictures of Beth's tits and pussy. When Beth started sucking me again my wife snapped away.

I blew my load into Beth's mouth and she took every drop.

I could not believe I was still hard as a rock. My wife gave Beth the camera and laid on her back, legs spread as far as they would go. I dove in and started licking her pussy.

She pulled me up and shoved my dick into her. We fucked fast and hard until she was screaming and I was ready to drop. I unloaded yet another blast of cum into my wife's hot pussy.

That was one hell of a Friday night. Beth stayed with us for the weekend and by Sunday we all had a hard time walking.

I hope Beth comes to visit again soon.