A Dream Evening With Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my manhood in her hands and examined it with care. It gave a half hearted attempt to grow, but was not quite ready yet. Then she began to lick gently and pop the head into her mouth for a quick suck while running her tongue around the entire length. Easily done in its reduced state. The attempt to grow became more of a reality, much to my surprise. But she did know how to suck cock! And she reveled in it so. Maggie continued her sensual ministrations until I had a full blown hard on for her to work over. And work over she did! This became no gentle tease. She was working to make me cum! Hell, I'm over 50! His guided muscle didn't pay any attention. She worked all of her magic and he was spewing cum down her throat. She took him deep and got the major portion then with drew her sucking mouth to just the tip and drained him dry. She licked her lips and told him that she had wanted to do that. Now we should just enjoy the hot tub and each other before going to bed. To sleep. Perchance to dream.

There is more to this in my head and if you want it. Let me know.

12