A Dream for a Lover Far Away

Story Info
She brings you a surprise--another playmate.
763 words
3.64
32.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rub lotion into your back in firm, small circles. The sweet vanilla scent fills the room, mingling with the soft musky scent of incense. The sheets are soft beneath you, and you relax into them as I use a small roller to relax out the knots in your muscles.

I rub my hands and the roller down your hips and thighs. I drop the ball and rub your legs with slick hands. moving down your hips and thighs to your calves and feet. I move back up the insides of your calves, stopping to massage the sensitive part of your knee, firmly but gently. I nibble at the back of the knee and the hollow at the top of your thigh, moving my hands into your inner thighs and to the sensitive skin between your legs. I rub between your legs and touch your scrotum, pulling gently at your sac. You roll over and grab hold of my hair, gathering it at the back of my neck and using it as a leash to pull me down. I let you pull my head to your erection and begin to lick it, then pull you into my mouth and suckle, working my tongue against the tender underside.

When I hear you grunt softly, I pull away and slap your hand away from my hair. You run your hands up the sides of my body, and I enjoy the texture of your hands until you touch my breasts. Then I grab your hands and pull them away, then raise them to the head of the bed and cuff them together through the ironwork. Another set of straps ties your feet together and to the foot of the bed.

I place a minted breath strip on my tongue and smile at you as it melts. I lean over you and flick your nipples with my tongue. The cold menthol feeling and warm tongue create an intense sensation, and you jerk against the straps, exhaling sharply. Again, I smile and go to the door. As I unlock it, you whisper fiercely, "what are you doing?" I tell you I have to go get a surprise, and I'll be right back. You aren't left vulnerable for more than a minute, and I come back in with a tall, slender, leggy redhead who's beautiful enough to make me a little self-conscious--I have the imagination and the will, but I know that hers is the body of which you dream.

I lock the door again and the two of us sit on your bed next to you. We both undress, slowly, then she kisses my neck, and I lick her pink nipple. We kiss and touch each other's bodies, occasionally rubbing against you. When we hear your breathing quicken, I nod at her, and she takes a bottle of a flavored warming lotion and surrounds your erection with her warm, wet mouth. I nibble at your neck and shoulders and kiss your mouth passionately, then bend my head to your chest and suckle gently at your sensitive nipples.

When you are close to reaching orgasm, she pulls her mouth away, and we both gently move our hands over all your body, careful to avoid your throbbing shaft. We sit on either side of you and nibble and kiss each other over your body, keeping you turned on without taking you over the edge.

She takes a large vibrator from a bag that's sitting with the pile of her clothing and reclines with her legs toward you on the bed. She begins to play with it, moving it in and out of her wetness, letting a small extension on the side of it flick at her clitoris and moaning for you to see and hear. As you watch her, I move over your body and slide onto you. I begin to move slowly back and forth over you, feeling your heat and increasing speed as your breathing quickens again, coming in gasps. I feel you surge just as she begins to shudder, and we all collapse together, feeling worn and satisfied.

We release you from the bindings and fold them away, rubbing and gently kissing the insides of your wrists and ankles. The redhead with the beautiful body and even more beautiful mouth dresses and leaves, and I go to take a shower. I blow you a kiss and murmur, "sweet dreams to you, as sweet as this--I'm sorry we can't really be there, but dream sweetly, awaken, and remember, and maybe someday soon all this will be real."