A Dream like Night

Story Info
A Husband, A Wife, Her First Love.
2k words
2.82
22.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something about that night that is churning in my mind; it seems at once a dream and a reality. A dream because this thing couldn't have happened, could not have been a part of my memory that I perhaps forgot. It seems like reality because it is so vivid, so crystal clear, it came like broken pieces of memory in the past few days, like jigsaw pieces fitting into each other. I was lying down watching a show on the bed the other day and my cock got hard, so rock hard with the image of Shannon and Sid together, and then when we were making love the other day it felt like there was someone else in the room, like Sid had come along for the trip and I had watched them fuck. But that couldn't be too.

The memory of the room is vivid too, a large room made of logs, a log cabin in the woods, the window, and a large glass paned window looks out to a big waterfall. The branches of the tree brush against the window from time to time, and it is cool and beautiful, lit dimly, yet bright enough to see everything, a large four poster bed, and quite high, light blue silk sheets. It is a magnificent bed, the sight of it warms the heart but on the bed is Shannon, looking lovelier than ever, her skin lustrous, a light touch of makeup on her face. It has been years since I saw her in makeup, decades, can't even remember when I last saw her in makeup. Her lips are the darkest of red, watching her makes me hard. Remembering her makes me hard. She is waiting there, and I realise that it is not me she is waiting for, I need not do it but I slink into the shadows behind the coat rack, I realise too that she can't see me, I am like a dream, in a different plane of existence. Her eyes are towards the bathroom door, and it opens and I take a sharp breath.

Sid walks out, a younger version of Sid, bigger taller, and as my eyes are fixed on my wife, whose eyes are fixed on him. He walks leisurely to her; she reaches a hand towards him, a smile beginning to form on her lips, a nervous smile. He drops his towel, he is limp, but I can tell he is well endowed, thick and large and she reaches for it, her small hand taking it, feeling it grow in her palm, throb to life. I feel a lump in my throat, I at once want to stop this and want to watch her fuck him. I come out of the shadows, almost saying: Go for it honey, suck the damn cock, take it in your mouth. As if on cue she responds, her mouth, beautiful lips wrap around the head of the cock. Her tongue licks his shaft, now fully grown. I can see the passion, the lust in her eyes and for some strange reason feel overjoyed that she is finding the pleasure that her upbringing has denied her. A man or a woman should never be confined to one man, live their lives all with one person. AT least for sex, it is such a pleasurable experience that it should be had by everyone. I can feel the throbbing of her pussy, I can feel the familiar tightness in her cunt as she smiles, rises up and calls out his name. He looks at her, dreamy eyed, as she straddles him, his cock in his hand as she brings her pussy to his head, and her eyes close, sinking into that enormous cock.

"Sid." She calls out. And my cock is rock hard too. I feel a perverted pleasure in her pleasure, I feel my heart racing with hers, I feel his heart too, I feel the lust of the man for this wonderful, exquisite woman. She is the kind that gives many men a long hard cocks, she is the kind who with her sway of ass and cheeky smile has perhaps in her life given hundreds of men thousands of erotic dreams.

"Yes, baby." I whisper in her ears, "call out his name, and tell him you wanted this for a long time." She denies it of course, but in bed sometimes, awake, she lets go, sometimes, she gets scared of the emotions. She needs to get over them, be able to reconcile that loving him and wanting him is a part of her life. She denies it to her own determent. But not now, she calls out his name and she calls it out loud and from the pit of her stomach, she means it. It gurgles out of her throat, a sensual, primeval call of a woman to a man who is deep inside her. For now, at this moment he possesses her, her owns her, she is his. And I feel her heart skip a beat as his cock touches the depths of her insides and brings forth an orgasm. I smile as I remember how her pussy throbs and how she begins to breathe shallow as she cums. She is coming now, her finger nails digging into his back, her ass raising and falling on his cock.

He pushes her on her back.

"Lick her," I command, expecting my order to be followed, "lick that beautiful pussy, she is full of juice, full of desire." He follows orders, I realise it is a dream, I am the director, I am making them do what they are doing. He spreads her legs wide and his tongue laps her pussy, like a dog lapping a bowl of milk, long lashes of the tongue that grazes her small clitoris, she cums again as she pushes his head into her pussy. My petite wife, small in size, likes being licked there. It took her a lot of effort to admit to enjoying it, but at last she has reached the stage where she demands it without being shy. She likes being licked. It is a tasty cunt, juicy and alive, it is soft and mushy, it throbs when it cums. His mouth latches on to her tiny clitoris, and she arches her back. "Sidddddddddddd"

He raise his head up to breath, his nose and face shining with her juice, she pulls him to her and they kiss and his hard cock is back in her pussy, ramming hard and as she screams his name he tells her he is cumming.

I see the passion in the wild animal lust in his eye, in her eyes. For a moment, an odd thought occurs to me, a irreverent thought that assumes we are better. "I bet he never came this hard with his wife." It is odd though, for looking at Shannon no one can say how she is in bed, so to infer that the cold stone faced wife of his is anything but would be assuming. Anyway...

He is not done with her, though, he is done being nice to her. Does what I have for so long wanted to do, but never had the courage or heart to do it, treat her like a sex toy. He turned her around, pushes her ass up towards his face, spreads the cheeks and the sight of it in the air is magnificent. It is an amazing wonder that I lust for other women, want to feel the insides of their pussies when the most alluring ass is right here in my home, mind is a strange thing. He spreads her ass cheeks and licks her crack, she moans, she tries to move away his strong hands hold her pinned down. It has taken her nearly a decade to get used to and admit the joy that having her pussy licked gives her. I hope it doesn't take her that long to admit what joy being licked in the ass brings to her.

He is hard again. But this time his finger are working on her ass, his middle fingers dips into her cunt and brings the semen to her ass as lubricant and digs into her. She moans, he holds her in place with one arm around her then another finger. Somehow a bottle of lubricant is in his hands and he pours oil into her, as he enters a third finger in her ass. I shudder, a shiver passes down my spine, I want to scream that her ass is mine, not yours, that virginity belongs to me, he thrusts into her, as she screams in pain and he is impaled into her. I feel her pain, her ass spread out like never before. I feel her pain subside, her heart began to race again as she begins to cum, the very feeling of a cock in her ass is making her cum. She goes berserk when he slowly begins to move in and out, his thick cock touching spots that have never been touched before, with every stroke she has an orgasm. I feel her pain, I feel the harshness that is being imposed upon her and even as I reach to hold her I feel the animal lust that is surging in her. I look into her eyes, her face and it is one of a woman in throes of passion I have never been able to give her. It is a woman who has been conquered and who has surrendered to her man. And then I feel him cum, inside her ass. She screams, her mouth open, drooling, her nose flowing her eyes teary. She screams.

"Sid." But it not one short name she screams, the name is stretched to into a sentence long scream.

They are both dripping with sweat.

They shower and I know he is not done with her, he is like a man possessed, she like a woman on rampage, she wants his cock, she wants to do what she has never done to me, suck his cock till he comes. And her mouth works its magic, over the past year she has become a good cock sucker, she has learnt the tricks, she is still not there among the best, she still doesn't use her hands to stroke the cock while she sucks the head, she is among the best I have had.

To digress: I feel the closest to her in three situations. When my mouth is on her pussy, licking her, I feel I belong to her, like her primeval slave, a sex object that I just want to lick her till she comes, and when she has her mouth on my cock, she looks so fucking beautiful, so sublime that my heart melts. I wish at that time that she would go on sucking my cock all night long. I must get for her some videos to learn from, as I must get for myself some new tricks about licking pussy. I need to learn to please my lady, my mistress, the love of my life. The third situation where I feel closest to her is when I am in her, on top, and our mouths are sealed together. When I am coming in her and she is moaning my name in my mouth.

But here she is sucking the man's cock and the sight is erotic. She is on her knees and she licks and strokes his cock, and as he begins to cum, she puts in in her mouth. For the first time I feel jealous, I want that cock to be mine, to drink my semen, become mine. I feel her orgasm though, and I feel her shudder, I hear him cry out her name.

"Shannon, Shann."

They kiss. They are making love again, sideways; he is in her, thrusting slowly. I walk out of the room. She deserves it, I think, every moment of pleasure she is feeling now, she deserves it.