A Dream of a Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm looking at you two and remembering the taste and smell of your pussies. I love your tits and I want to lick and kiss and rub you all over...." He sat back and spurts of cum shot out of his cock onto his sister and mother, they laughed and rubbed it in, asking for more. Robbie sat down and cupped the head of his cock to stop the dribble going onto the carpet. Sally reached for a tissue and passed it to him, he wrapped it round his cockhead and wiped the last dregs off.

Julie's turn and she also chose a dare, Robbie looked at her and asked her to pee standing up, the women groaned but Julie agreed. Sally fetched a rubber mat and a two litre jug. She told Julie how it could be done and Julie stood and moved her feet apart, tilted her pelvis forward and drew her labia back gently. The pee angled straight out and Sally held the jug in place to catch it. They cheered Julie on as she completed her dare. She held a tissue between her legs and wiped herself dry.

Sally shouted dare, and Julie and Robbie looked at each other.

"Drink the piss" they chorused. Sally wrinkled her nose and laughed.

"Bastards!" she shouted as she bought the jug to her lips and chugged the amber liquid down. The siblings clapped and screamed encouragement as she emptied it all down her throat.

Later

Sally and Julie sat on the sofa, reading, Robbie had his headphones on and nodded away to himself, texting his mates.

"Have you said anything to your friends about us?" asked Sally casually, looking at her children.

"I haven't got that many friends," said Julie, "Well none I would talk about us to, except to moan about Robbie." she pursed her lips,

"Mum, I'm glad this is happening, but it is a bit unreal, we'll be alright won't we?"

"Of course we will, it will all turn out alright, you see."

Robbie looked up and grinned, he put his phone down and pulled his earphones off.

"I haven't said a word to the guys but they're are all asking me what I'm doing and do I want to go out and just cruise, I said no, my Sister and Mum want me to stay, it's a family thing."

"Robbie, I know how sensible you can be, it's really important that you don't let anyone else know, this is our thing, others might not understand us, you might get very hurt."

"I know, trust me, why would I blow this, I have two perfect women who love me and need me, I'd be stupid to blow that." He slid off the sofa and crawled on his knees between them, bending he kissed their legs.

"I love you both very much, I won't do anything to hurt you, ever."

Julie touched his face,

"Robbie, I never knew I could feel this way about you, but you're lovely and I want to be with you and enjoy your company, thank you little brother."

"Shit sis, that's awesome, a hot chick like you even looking at me." Robbie blushed.

"I'm no hot chick, dummy, I 'm your flat-chested, bony arsed sister, but I love the fact you think I'm hot."

"Yeah and Mum's a sexy Milf, I love you too." He blew a kiss at Sally.

"What's a Milf?" said Sally, "Should I be flattered or annoyed?"

"Mother I'd like to Fuck." supplied Julie straight faced.

"You cheeky monkey, you almost have, would that make me a Mirf?"

What?"

"Mother I Really Fucked."

Robbie grinned, "I'd like that for sure, let me know when I'm ready and I'm your boy.

"Ohh a toy boy for a milf, bring it on."

Two Weeks Later

Sally walked out of the hospital with Robbie, they held each other as they walked.

"At least they caught it in time, but she's going to be one sick girly for a while."

"She's cheerful enough anyway, best place for her at the moment, come on let's get home."

The next fortnight was a nightmare of home, hospital, work / school, home, hospital they were exhausted but kept going and smiling for Julies sake.

Two weeks later they helped Julie from the car and assisted her on the short walk from the car to the porch then to the lounge. Helping her sit with her feet up on the sofa.

"Thanks guys, that was a bit hairy for a while. Good to be home though. I hate hospitals, but it's over now."

"Don't worry sis, we'll take care of you, well actually I will, it's half term and I can be around all day."

"Robbie, you don't need to do that I can manage, well almost, it'll just be a couple of days."

"Julie, you're still not fully recovered, so let your brother spoil you, you won't always have that luxury. anyhow I have to get to work and I'll see you around six'ish, Robbie is in charge."

"Yay, thanks Mum, Dr Robbie is on call."

"Robbie, despite the fact you and I are very close, you are not going anywhere near me, got it."

"Behave the pair of you."

"Yes Mum"

"Stop that too."

"Love you,"

"Miss you."

"Six pm meal, Robbie."

"Yes Mum"

Sally left and closed the door, they heard her car start and back off the drive.

"So little brother, what have you and Mum been up to whilst I've been in hospital?"

"Nothing, we've been so worried about you, we've put everything on hold, we're sleeping in the big bed, but that's all."

"Really? I'd have thought you two would have been at it like rabbits, with me out the way."

"No! Mum and I can't do anything if you aren't there, we're a team, it only works if we're all together. But it's funny, it's how I imagined marriage would be. We sleep, share the bathroom, have breakfast and go off, her to work me to college. The evening is a quick meal then we're dying to get to the hospital, to see you."

"Oh Robbie, I'm sorry to have ruined everything, I didn't do it on purpose." Julie sighed and held Robbie's hand.

"No one said you did, how are you really, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I ache a bit, but I'm ok, do you want to see my scar?"

"Yeah!"

Julie pulled up her top and rolled her jogging bottoms away from her tummy. Robbie stared at the small puckered red line just above her groin.

"Wow, it's quite small then, I thought it would go across the middle."

"No they used keyhole surgery, in and out, plastic bag."

"Cool, do you need to do anything to help it heal?"

"I can't shower or bath for another week, just strip washes. I have to walk around and try to keep moving and I have to have normal food. Do you know I had to have a dump before they let me go?"

"Gross, really, why?"

"To check everything is working ok. I had to have a nurse stand in the stall with me to confirm I'd poohed, unpleasant."

"For her too, seeing someone elses pooh, did she have to tick a box on a chart." Robbie mimed holding a clipboard and ticking a box.

"yeah, oh don't it hurts when I laugh." Julie groaned and held her side.

"So strip washes, every day, are you ok with me helping with that?" Robbie looked seriously at Julie.

"Of course why wouldn't I be, you're my brother and my lover, why? what have I got to hide from you?"

"A gorgeous sexy body,"

"You're funny, I'm the least sexiest person going, but thank you for the compliment,"

"You are sexy and you should enjoy the looks boys give you, even if it's my nerdy mates."

"Ok if you say so."

"I do, now are you comfortable, do you need anything."

"Yes I am and no I don't, but I may just close my eyes and have a nap."

"Good for you, I'm going to work at the table, couple of things to do for next term. If you need anything just ring." Robbie pointed to a small old fashioned service bell he had bought.

"Oh Robbie, that's cute, some girls going to love you."

"I really hope it's you sis."

"You're right I do."

Robbie bent and kissed her nose, as she ran her hand round his leg.

"See you later sexy."

"OK hunk."

Later

After their meal Robbie cleared away and Julie walked slowly back to the sofa, Sally followed a few steps behind. Julie sat with her feet on the floor and eased herself into the back of the seat.

"Mmmm, good meal little brother, thank you, my favourite."

Robbie appeared and kissed her head, "We always do that before sending you back down the mine." he joked.

Sally sat in her chair and Robbie sat between the chair and the sofa. taking a hand from each of them he beamed a smile and clasped them tightly.

"So, we're all here again, but it's different isn't it. It's more peaceful, I like our life, this is good."

"Mum, Robbie says you've not taken things any further while I've been away, so as I'm back, we can pick up again."

"You're still nor fully recovered and.."

"No 'ands' Mum, I can still enjoy things lying on the sidelines, you and Robbie have waited long enough, make love to him Mum, he deserves it and so do you."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"Of course Robbie."

"Good, as I see it we can take our time anyway, if it's going to happen it will, so we don't need to force anything do we? Good, so if the moment comes, we'll enjoy it, so no pressure Mum, or you Julie."

"Mum, make love to him now before my real brother gets back."

"Careful, I get to do your strip wash!"

"Yes and remember it's me that gets stripped not you?"

"Ok, Ok, I agree with you both, but to be honest, I 'm really tired and I have to be in early tomorrow, so anyone want to come to bed with me now?"

"Both of us do, come on Cinderella, let's get you upstairs."

Robbie walked behind Julie and Sally followed having locked up.

Following Julie into the bathroom, Robbie carefully positioned himself to help her lower her bottoms and sit on the toilet. She finished and he handed her a tissue. Helping her stand he flushed the toilet and walked her to the handbasin. She washed her hands and face, cleaned her teeth and Robbie led her to their mother's bed. Sally sat naked on the bed, rising she went to the bathroom. Julie held her arms up and Robbie lifted her top off, pulling her bottoms down slightly he perched her on the bed and lifted her legs alternately to remove the bottoms.

Sally came back and she and Robbie gently lifted Julie onto the bed. She smiled her thanks and Robbie pulled the duvet over her. Putting his arm round his mother he walked her to the other side of the bed and pulled the duvet back, she gratefully climbed in giving Robbie an intimate view of her firm arse. He smiled and turned to undress. Slipping into bed her turned the bedside light off. He felt his mother's arm round him and he held her hand.

One Month Later

"Well"

"I think it looks ok!"

"Mum?"

"Julie it's your choice, what do you want to do?"

They were sitting in the bed naked and Julie couldn't decide whether to trim her pubic hair or leave it wild.

"It's got beyond the itchy stage, so I don't mind it growing now, but in the summer.."

"We'll go to a nudist beach and it won't matter."

"Nudists shave."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but they do."

"Whatever!"

"You're cross aren't you?"

"No, well yes, but not really, you choose. Whatever way you decide you're going to look fabulous, trust me."

"Really?"

"Yes you will."

Julie jumped into Robbie's lap.

"Sexy little brother, will you shave my pussy for me?"

"Hell no, what happens if I cut you, I'd be too scared, Mum will you do it?"

"No!"

"No?"

"Yes!"

"What? Yes no you won't do it?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"I don't want to cut you either."

"You're both cowards I'll do it myself."

"Another hospital trip,"

"Shut up!"

Robbie and Sally sat quietly; disgusted Julie prised herself off Robbies lap and went to the bathroom.

"Ok where's all the shaving stuff?"

"In here."

"Why?"

"Because Mum and I are going to shave you!"

"You sods, you planned this."

Julie stomped back into the bedroom looking hard at her Brother and Mother, then they all giggled and laughed.

Later

"OK, this is the main event, the decider, Robbie, penetrative sex. Cock in pussy time."

Robbie grinned and his cock wobbled and erected.

"Look at that it only took three words and five seconds later, lift off." Julie giggled and pressed down on Robbies cock. she let go and watched it bounce back. Robbie laughed and waggled his hips.

"Try and be serious, come on everything you know, everything you wanted, well here it is."

Sally lay down on the bed and beckoned to Robbie, he climbed on next to her and into her arms, they kissed and pulled themselves together, Robbie putting his hand slowly onto his mother's arse. He used it as leverage to pull her gently closer. They kissed and cuddled until Sally lay back and Robbie began to gently massage her breasts and belly. As Sally grew more excited he bent to kiss and suck her nipple, gently drawing them out his mouth then back in again. Butterfly kisses down to her belly then left and right down through her hairy mound. Her legs opened reflexively and he began to kiss her lips, drawing one in and sucking it .

She moaned, He left one hand roaming her belly and under her breasts. Sally spread herself wide enough to allow him to use both hands to pry open her clam shell. Gently kissing and licking he watched her open until he could lick and kiss her vaginal entrance. Running his tongue forward he licked round her bud and the folds either side. Sally raised her bottom off the bed to give more contact and Robbie used this to run the broad flat of his tongue from clit to anus. Sally screamed and pushed up more, before falling back.

"Now Robbie, ease a bit of it in me." she rubbed her clit as Robbie adjusted himself.

Robbie pushed the tip of his cockhead against her opening and resisted the urge to ram it in. Slowly he rocked and felt it slide in little by little. Sally purred and wiggled against his cockhead.

"Good boy, good boy, this is delicious, I haven't felt this good for ages."

Robbie slowly eased some more until his groin came against her and his balls rubbed against her cheeks.

"Oh god Mum I'm inside you, it's so good, I'm trying not to cum, but it's really difficult."

"Don't worry Robbie, you've done really well up to now, you're a very good lover, I'm certain you can satisfy me and Julie as well."

Robbie ran his hands over Sally's breasts, Resting his weight on his elbows and scrunching his knees slightly so there was little weight on his mother.

"Ok Robbie, this is where the lesson ends, start to ease out, that's it try not to cum, good, now just let it fall out, there. Thank you that was perfect, I feel quite filled and relaxed."

"Why didn't you let me cum in you?" said Robbie in a slightly disappointed voice.

"Because I want you to save it for a special girl, Julie. Now remember she's a virgin and she'll be a lot tighter than me I expect, let's see you control yourself with her."

Julie put her arms round Robbie and kissed his neck.

"I'm so excited Robbie, at last I get to feel you inside me and I want to cum all over your cock as you cum in me."

Robbie reddened,

"Wow, no pressure on me then?"

"None at all brother, because I know you can satisfy me and enjoy yourself too."

Julie lay back and pulled Robbie on top of her, Sally retired to a chair in the corner, gazing adoringly at her children.

Robbie flipped over and began to kiss and hold Julie tightly. He reprises his lovemaking with Sally and slowly pushed his cock into his sisters pussy.

"Oh my God, Mum, you didn't tell me how good this was going to be, Robbie you are so fucking beautiful, is it all in, please is there any more."

Robbie eased the rest of his rock hard cock into Julie and paused to kiss and nibble her tiny tits and nipples. Julie pushed herself against him and they began to thrust into each other. Two minutes later Julie screamed as Robbie move a finger down between them and began to push against her clit, causing Julie to writhe and thrash around his cock. She pushed and held as she felt Robbie explode inside her. He pushed hard against her and his buttocks ramming his cock into and out of her. Finally sweating and gasping they rolled apart.

"Oh Robbie that was fantastic, Mum I want to laugh and cry an scream and yell."

"Robbie you were brilliant, you are a considerate and sensitive lover, well done." Sally sat on the bed and bent to kiss Robbie on the mouth.

He raised his head to meet her.....

"Robbie, Robbie, are you okay, you passed out, son can you hear me?"

Robbie opened his eyes and blinked, he was on the bed next to his naked sister who had her hands to her face and was crying. Sally his mother was naked too, he blinked and tried to shake his head, but that made him feel dizzy.

Robbie lay back and closed his eyes.

"Robbie, I think you passed out after you came, are you okay?"

"Mum, I'm fine, is Julie okay?

"Robbie, I'm fine, but you're worrying me, are you sure you're okay?"

"I think I am, wow making love to you is a knockout sis. I'm so tired."

Grinning Robbie drifted back off as Sally sat next to Julie with tears of joy running down their cheeks.