A Dream of Báthory Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers

"So, in an effort to prove that you CANNOT get away with such activities in the Elizabeth Báthory prison for women, we will punish this miscreant and hopefully everyone here today will learn that the price for disobeying the orders is too high!"

The prisoners in the exercise yard were standing at attention and most of them had expressionless faces, but a few were smirking as if they were enjoying this and looking forward to seeing me punished. What did I ever do to them to deserve such a sadistic attitude?

Suddenly there was a riding crop in the warden's hands and she assaulted my breasts with it. The sudden stinging swipe left reddish pink marks across my pale, round breasts and forced a wordless yelp of pain from my lips. Several people in the audience actually made muffled sounds of amusement at my pain.

"In addition to her whipping," the warden announced, "the prisoner will not be allowed to wear any clothing until the marks of her punishment fade. This will help serve as a reminder to her and to all of you what sort of fate awaits those who break the rules."

I moaned at this. Some of the prison guards laughed. So did quite a few of the prisoners.

The warden then proceeded to decorate my body with painful red marks and even a few welts. I screamed and struggled against my bonds, but the prison guards had tied me too tight. No matter how much I struggled and jerked in my bonds I didn't have a hope of getting free.

After twenty stinging lashes my naked buttocks were a red-hot network of pain. My ribcage and abdomen were also sporting some angry red marks from the riding crop. There were also two or three whip marks across my beautiful naked thighs.

"Please, no more!" I begged as my naked body throbbed with pain and tears rolled down my face with unrestricted abandon. "I can't take any more!"

"Oh, you can't?" the warden asked. Her tone was conversational, as if we were just having a normal discussion on the weather or shoe shopping. "But, I haven't even punished the guiltiest part of your body yet."

It took me a few seconds to realize what she was talking about, and then she started to rub the leather loop of her riding crop against my very exposed and vulnerable pubic lips.

"Oh, please, no! Not there," I begged. I had no idea how much it would hurt if I were whipped on such a delicate area as my pubic lips, but I wasn't in a big hurry to find out.

"Your sin is in your pussy," the warden insisted, "therefore it is your pussy which must be made to suffer the most."

Then a new whip was brought out with multiple tresses. The warden explained that this was called a "martinet" and it was her instrument of choice when punishing the pussies of naughty girls or disobedient female prisoners.

It sounded as if she were saying that she whipped girls other than those of us at prison. I was about to ask if she whipped girls after she got off from work and just who those unfortunate girls might be, but then there was a loud THWACK as the whip snaked through the air and I was treated to a sharp explosion of stinging pain against my inner right thigh and my pink, swollen, sensitive labia.

"YAGHHH" I screamed in agony, but the warden seemed not to notice and swung her whip again, this time dead on target. My swollen pubic lips were already sore from the first lash of the whip and the second blow hurt even more.

"NOOOOO," I screamed and yanked against my bonds with all my might. Tears rolled down my face and perhaps my hips wriggled a little, but I couldn't break free or avoid the tresses of the warden's whip.

SWISH! THWACK! SWISH! THWACK! SWISH! THWACK! The warden's arm never slowed. My sobbing and screams of agony did absolutely nothing to gain any type of sympathy or mercy from this woman. She was determined to see that I suffered horribly.

"OH GAAAAWWD, NOOOOO, PLEASSSSSSE," I begged, but the painful blows of the whip continued to abuse my poor, defenseless pussy, making it redder and sorer and eliciting louder and louder screams of anguish from my throat.

And while the sadistic warden continued to abuse my poor, red, swollen pussy, something amazing happened. A very pleasant sensation spread from my crotch as my clitoris was stimulated and a pre-orgasmic wave of excitement got mixed in with the intense pain that the whip was inflicting on my poor, defenseless labia.

"AAGGHHHHHHHH," I screamed, partially in pain and partially in buildup to a powerful orgasm. My poor swollen clit was mercilessly lashed with those tresses and much to my surprise I found it to be sexually arousing. The more that whip hit my clit the closer and closer I came to orgasm.

The buildup towards my eventual orgasm grew stronger and stronger each time she hit my pussy. It was almost as if I were being roughly masturbated by the leather strands of the whip.

THWACK! The whip stung like hell, but I was only seconds away from orgasm.

THWACK! Another painful impact upon my pussy, but I was almost there.

THWACK!

"OHHHHGHHAAAHHHHH," I screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through my body, starting somewhere in my pussy and radiating out through my entire body.

"GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD," the orgasm seemed to go on for several minutes and then, just when I thought the most incredible physical sensation of my life was over, another orgasm began right on the heels of the first one.

The warden continued to whip my poor, defenseless pussy, and it still hurt unlike anything I'd ever felt before, but I was also experiencing the sort of orgasm that most women only dream about. This was the most intense, powerful and raw sexual experience I'd ever had. I wondered if any woman in the history of the human race had ever felt like this before.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD," I screamed as the warden whipped my poor, abused, swollen pussy a few more times and my orgasm came to its powerful, mind-blowing conclusion.

My face was stained with tears and my naked body was covered with sweat and there were whip marks reddening my breasts, ribcage, abdomen, thighs and my poor, poor punished pussy.

My breathing was ragged and I struggled to get my sobbing under control; however I had never felt so alive before in my life. The pain was intense; however my orgasm was easily just as intense as the pain.

And then just before I woke up I heard the warden say, "I hope you've learned your lesson, prisoner; because if not, we can always whip you again."

And then I woke up in my bed and my hand slowly drifted down between my legs. My pussy was absolutely soaking wet and my labia and clitoris were swollen. I spread my thighs far apart and tried to imagine that I was there in the exercise yard being punished in front of dozens of witnesses.

And then to my left there was movement and I heard Gretchen's familiar voice say, "Diane, it's Three in the morning. What are you doing awake at this hour?"

"I had a dream," I explained. "It was really, really intense."

"Really," Gretchen said, sounding slightly more awake. "Why don't you tell me about it?"

Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers
12