A Dream of Empire Ch. 015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, good. You two made friends," Talos smugly said as he removed his gloves.

"W-what?! Talos... you didn't..." Tatiana uttered in disbelief.

"Oh, I did. There's an old saying we used to have back in Evora; 'nothing brings quarrelers together like a foe from outside the circle.' It's as true today as it's always been."

Alanna looked towards Tatiana and smirked, then hastily returned to pleasuring her womanhood with her mouth. Tatiana sighed, moaned, and shut her eyes once more.

"Talos... that was quite the deceitful... mh... ploy. Ah..."

Talos unbuttoned his jacket. "Apologies, but nothing else was working. How's my slut's mouth treating you?"

"She's... amazing, Talos," Tatiana declared through her adorable gasps, clutching Alanna's blonde hair with both hands.

"Funny. Thought you said you'd never let her eat you," Talos dryly said as he removed his shirt. Tatiana didn't reply with anything other than a lustful, gentle chuckle.

He watched Tatiana as she bit her lip from the noisy, slurping onslaught of Alanna's tongue, and he watched her knees arch in pleasure when she neared a peak. He was hard as stone by the time Tatiana spasmed in lust, letting out an adorable squeak in the process. Alanna didn't let up her ministrations at any point through her orgasm, and Tatiana only gripped her hair tighter in agreement.

He was soon fixed on Alanna's unused half as she worked the pussy in front of her. That voluptuous, ridiculous bottom of hers, jiggling alluringly as she slurped at Tatiana's womanhood... surely she wouldn't mind if he filled her again, right?

You're damned right I wouldn't! Alanna's voice echoed through him in reply. Talos dropped his trousers and prayed to all the gods for their blessings.

He sauntered towards the beautiful sight of the two women, and Alanna further pushed her ass out for him. He pulled her panties down to her knees, then gave her ample butt a stinging smack.

"Mah!" Alanna yelped into Tatiana's pussy.

"Shut the fuck up, Alanna," Talos smirked, lining up his cock with her dripping cunt as she returned to pleasuring the beautiful black-haired sorceress.

"Hey! Uhn... don't... don't be mad at her, Talos!"

"I'm not," Talos admitted, swirling a teasing finger around Alanna's button as his cum from an hour ago poured from her. "She enjoys the rough treatment; try it for yourself. Speaking of, apologies for what I'm about to do to your womanhood, sweetie."

Alanna removed her mouth from Tatiana's gushing pussy long enough to moan, "ruin me, Talos!"

He didn't need the encouragement, knowing that was exactly what he'd've done without it. He pushed his cock halfway into her cum-filled pussy without mercy nor warning, and spanked her jiggling ass again.

"Ah!"

"Talos," Tatiana glared. He continued to drive into Alanna's cunt.

"What? In bed she's only a base slut who craves nothing but cock and puss. Isn't that right, honey?" Talos asked of his enchantress while he pumped into her from behind. Alanna lifted her mouth to play along.

"Ah, yeah! Yeah, Talos! I'm just a slut for your cock! And you Tatiana, I love pleasuring you!"

Tatiana's expression changed in an instant from an amalgamation of desire and worry, to one of playfulness and, well, more desire. She grinned, and pushed the blonde girl back onto her womanhood.

"Then, um... pleasure me, whore. Pleasure me... ah... ahh... like that," Tatiana gasped as the enchantress dutifully returned to her duties.

"Now you're getting it," Talos chuckled. His gaze met Tatiana's happy portals, and they shared a laugh as they shared the voluptuous slut between them. Tatiana then pushed down harder on Alanna's scalp, who uttered no disobedience at the rough gesture, and instead only dutifully lapped between Tatiana's folds and noisily sucked on her pearl. Talos remained still when he'd taken his enchantress to the hilt and his nuts were resting against her clit. Somehow, he was already dangerously close to shooting.

Dead puppies, Talos!

It isn't working!

Alanna giggled onto Tatiana's crotch and pushed back against him, clenching her inner muscles in the process. Talos groaned as he disappointingly shot another load into her.

"Damn it."

Alanna popped off of Tatiana's button. "Wow honey, you sure can't hold back in front of her, huh?" she teased as she gazed at the sorceress. Tatiana pushed her back down.

"No talking, slut," she commanded with a lustful sigh as she gazed at Talos over Alanna's sweaty body. Talos miraculously found it within himself to continue his merciless pounding of Alanna's cunt.

Talos and Tatiana never dropped eye contact with one another for more than a second after that. Her reddened cheeks, her pouty lips, her adorable sighs, that cute 'o' her mouth made... why, every little thing she did drove him absolutely mad with lust, and he took it all out on Alanna's womanhood.

I want you in her! I want you in her now! Alanna silently begged of him.

He wanted to agree. He slowly pulled his cock out of his empathic lover, but just as the bell was about to slip from her gushing, hot cunt, he slammed back into her to the hilt, causing her to groan sluttily atop Tatiana's clit.

Not right now, Talos declined as he fucked her. He'd given into the fact that he would do just as she asked, and likely very soon at that, but this certainly wasn't at all the right time to do so. He made it an entire five minutes this time before shooting once more into Alanna's well-used pussy, and finally broke eye contact with Tatiana.

He decided to slip out of her and get away from the pair of sorceresses before Alanna could coax him into another round, and even made it halfway across the room before the enchantress stopped him with a charm.

She popped off of Tatiana's womanhood for good this time and made her way to her man, who was rooted in place in the center of the room. She dropped to her knees, and stared up at him with those wide blue eyes of hers and an outrageously-cute pout. She then took the massive, glistening cock before her in her hand, and pumped it slowly to keep it rigid.

"Tatiana, dear," Alanna cooed over her shoulder, "come and join me."

Talos squinted down at her, giving his salacious love a disagreeing look. Surely this was too far?

Alanna only shivered in delight under him, smiling sweetly as the second beautiful, young sorceress joined her on her knees. Tatiana's wide eyes sought nothing but Talos' manhood, throbbing at eye level before her. She even licked her lips without the knowledge of having done so.

"It's... perfect," the trembling Tatiana murmured, hungrily scanning Talos' pillar of meat.

"It's transmuted," Alanna giggled in reply, tilting the throbbing shaft skyward for inspection. "Quite the fine work, I'd say."

"No less than a work of art," Tatiana concurred under her breath, inching closer on her knees. She watched her fellow sorceress lean under the massive pillar to kiss it's base, then watched her release it so it thumped meatily against her face. Alanna licked her way up the underside of the shaft, then hungrily devoured the bell when she reached the end. She popped off of it after a moment, a strand of spit connecting her lips to Talos' glistening cock.

"See how it curves ever so slightly?" Alanna sluttily mused, running her fingertips up the underside of the shaft. Tatiana nodded, licking her lips again as she still inched forward. "It's to rub me in all the right places."

"How... awesome. It's so thick, too. As if it belonged to Pelagius himself..." she murmured with hungry eyes, comparing Talos to the god of virility.

"Would you hold it?" Alanna grinned.

"O-only if you would allow it," she stammered, red of cheek. She would be answered when Alanna gripped her wrist, bringing her trembling hand to the divine manhood before her. Tatiana slipped her fingers around its girth and squeezed it gently, while Alanna returned her attention to the bell, parting her lips once more.

"You know, uh," Talos cleared his throat nervously, "it's attached to me. Perhaps I get a say in this?"

He wasn't answered by either of the sorceresses kneeling beside his cock, though the statement did cause Tatiana to gaze up at him as she slowly stroked his shaft, the first time her attention had been drawn away from his manhood since she'd arrived on her knees. The thought of Talos' involvement only seemed to give her pumps more purpose, and she gripped his shaft tighter as she worked him. Alanna removed her moist lips from his cockhead after a minute of suction, smearing her saliva with her palm down his shaft. Tatiana only released her own hand for a moment to let Alanna work, before she continued her rhythmic pumping.

"Does the man attached not want us here, pleasuring his cock?" Alanna teased, lustfully gazing into his eyes as well. Talos' beating heart couldn't take the combined gaze of two cock-hungry sorceresses, and he glanced away.

"You're fine where you are," he conceded with a groan. Alanna wrapped a forefinger and thumb around Talos' bell, rubbing the underside with her thumb as her fellow sorceress continued on the man's shaft. She then flicked her gaze towards her, giggling.

"You know Serra's spell of rejuvenation?" Alanna asked. Tatiana nodded, sharing eye contact with the buxom girl for a second. Alanna leaned in further to grab Tatiana's free hand, lacing her fingers in hers, and guided her to Talos' heavy orbs.

"Focus it's cast directly into him, from there," Alanna giggled.

"Hey, wait on, I'm not a college proje-" Talos almost said, groaning in response to a jolting, revitalizing sensation focused solely on his balls.

Tatiana gasped and flicked her gaze towards Alanna, her hair brushing against Talos' legs as she did. "I can feel them tense!"

"The spell boosts his masculine production. Though, he will be quite insatiable until he cums. You can massage them, now, but do not squeeze too tightly."

Tatiana nodded and did so, massaging Talos' balls as she continued to pump his shaft, albeit with a distracted rhythm. She looked skyward once more only to pout, and gazed into the man's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Talos," she whimpered to him. "Does it at least feel good?"

"Uhh-" he muttered through a groan.

"No need to ask," Alanna interjected, lining up her mouth with the throbbing pillar of meat once again. "Just listen to him."

Tatiana leaned against Talos' thigh as she massaged his shaft and balls, while Alanna resumed sucking on the tip. The ravenous sorceress took another three or four inches of him into her mouth before pulling away, gasping for air.

"He does seem to like it," Tatiana murmured, leaning in closer to the throbbing manhood to take in a deep sniff of his musk. Alanna would soon wrap a hand around Tatiana's head, to wordlessly command her to join her at the tip.

"Forget about him," she cooed, parting her lips to take half of the glistening tip between them, while pressing her tongue against the underside of the crown. She pulled Tatiana in closer to do the same with the other half of Talos' cockhead. A brief moment of hesitation did not sway the black-haired sorceress from her task, and she soon had her lips parted over the other side of the bell.

More groans from above were uttered as the two sorceresses began to make out with one another, all while Talos' cockhead was betwixt their lips. He gripped both of their heads as they sloppily worked him, pushing two hungry sets of lips together. The two girls were soon moaning on his cock, their eyes clenched shut as they succumbed to their carnal desires. Alanna was just barely stroking the shaft at this point, likely only to keep him rigid as their tongues explored his cock. It was absolutely an unnecessary gesture.

Alanna eventually removed her mouth from Talos' pulsing manhood, leaving only Tatiana at the tip. Alanna pushed on Tatiana's head, guiding her to take the entirety in her mouth, forcing Tatiana to part her lips obscenely to take its girth. Talos groaned as she eagerly sucked on it alone, all the while Alanna kissed up the shaft, drooling occasionally to keep the cock slick. She sensed Talos' slight discomfort a moment or three later.

"Mind your teeth," Alanna gleefully chided her fellow cock-slut, causing the girl to open her mouth wider around Talos' pillar. "And use your tongue on the underside. It's... mmh... the most sensitive part."

Tatiana complied with her instructor's words only through action, all while Alanna pumped his shaft with an increasing intensity, and coaxed more of the man's seed from his nuts with her other hand.

Cum in her, love.

"Fuck..." Talos groaned, gripping both of the girls' heads tighter. Alanna felt his nuts tense in her palm, and stroked him hastily to goad him to climax. Both girls were staring expectantly upward towards him, and Talos could hold out no longer. He released Tatiana's head in preparation, but she only took another inch of his cock in response, bobbing on it hungrily.

Claim her.

"Fuck... I'm cumming," Talos groaned, clenching his eyes shut as seed erupted from his twitching cock in a steady stream, straight into Tatiana's throat. Her eyes shot open in fear as she attempted to swallow the load, but soon gagged on the cock's third pulse. She gasped and sputtered as she fell away from his manhood, seed streaming from between her lips as the next two strands of baby batter plastered her face in white. Alanna angled Talos' cock away from her after that to avoid striking Tatiana's hair as she fell to the floor on all fours. Alanna would pump him clear through the next five or ten shots, shooting messily onto the wood flooring beside Tatiana.

"Oh my gods," Tatiana gasped between coughs, panting for air as the thick seed continued to pour from her lips and pooled onto the wooden slats beneath her. "Why is it so bitter?!"

Alanna grinned, looking up towards her masculine lover. She kissed his cockhead once he was done shooting, then finally released him from her grasp. "Would you care to take me again?" she teased sluttily, hopping off of her knees to stand beside him.

"I would... no. No, I want off this wild ride of yours," Talos grinned with a heaving chest. He nodded towards Tatiana, who was still on her knees and pressing a finger under her eye.

"This vile virility just gets everywhere," she haplessly moaned.

"No spell to fix seed in the eyes?" Talos smirked, wrapping an arm around a giggling Alanna.

"It seems your seed is all she has eyes for," she teased in turn.

"She does seem to weep in joy over its presence," the man shrugged.

"She even sniffles over its vessel's departure."

Tatiana huffed childishly, giving them both a cum-plastered pout. "You two are such jerks!"

Alanna giggled and stepped towards her, guiding the painted sorceress to her feet. "Fetch a towel for the mess, will you?" she asked of Talos over her shouder, who immediately acquiesced.

"And another for me," Tatiana whimpered.

"I'm on it, I'm on it," Talos assured with raised hands.

The sorceresses gazed at one another, one pouting while the other grinned. Alanna giggled as well.

"Nuh... what?" Tatiana whined. Alanna leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"That's a good look for you," she teased with a playful smack of her ass. Tatiana yelped in reply as beads of cum dripped from her chin and nose.

"Gods... thank you, Alanna. For including me. That was really, um... interesting."

"It was our pleas-"

"Catch," Talos said flatly, tossing a balled-up towel in Tatiana's direction. She caught it with both hands. Talos quickly threw on a shirt and a pair of trousers.

"Alanna, meet me outside when your mind has sobered," he added, opening the door to the room's private balcony. It was a small area, with just enough room for a chair-less table, but faced west towards the waning sun.

-=-=-

Alanna met him there just two minutes later, wearing only a tattered white shirt that was four sizes too large for her that fell to her thighs. Talos recognized it as the one he'd gifted to her in the Badlands last year. Alanna had done nothing to fix her sex hair, but she smiled at him with those wide, blue eyes of hers, and Talos once more felt his heart flutter. She looked perfect. She was perfect. He patted the railing beside him, then turned his gaze back towards the sunset.

"Honey... what's wrong?" Alanna softly asked of him when her hands met the rail. Was he frowning?

"Nothing, I swear," he replied, attempting a smirk. "I only wanted to know how you got on such good terms with her."

"Oh," she frowned, looking off towards the horizon.

"I... didn't, really. She first went on a tirade of how unfair life was to her, and that none of this would have happened if I hadn't kissed her. Then, um, I had to comfort her, which I wasn't at all expecting to have to do, then she apologized to me for acting like a-" Alanna stopped herself with a sigh before she could say it, "anyway, then she said perhaps she shouldn't have denied me because I'm you, or-or something like that. Then you walked in a couple minutes later," she shrugged.

Talos smirked. "So all that was her idea?"

"Do not get your hopes up," Alanna chuckled. "Believe me, she's still just as eager, spiteful, and jealous as usual. That was merely a temporary setback due to your performance earlier."

"Hm," Talos mumbled. "See, to me it looked different."

"Because you think with your cock, love," Alanna smiled.

Talos playfully pushed her shoulder. "Riight. Well, what do I do from here? I'm not sending her away."

"No, I know, and I don't want that," Alanna replied, shaking her head and clutching his arm. "Look, Talos, you need to be the one that gets her to like me. I've done all I can. But, as I just demonstrated to you, she worships you just as much as you worship her. I know you can get her under your thumb."

Talos looked away and sighed, and replied after thinking on it for a moment. "That's not where she belongs though," he murmured.

"Maybe not, but... that's where I want her."

Talos nodded. "Alright. Thanks for trying, honey." She wrapped an arm around him and nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Anything for you," she murmured.

The pair held one another in silence then, and looked out over the rows of tents of the Solaisian army in the process of being packed up, and at the sun as it set behind the hills on the horizon. Alanna fidgeted, then smirked at him a minute later.

"You're planning something, Talos. You're hiding something from me."

Talos looked into her eyes and nodded in agreement, then reached into his pocket to fetch a tiny red box. He casually handed it to her.

Alanna's eyes widened in surprise. "What... is this?"

"Open it."

Talos couldn't keep his palms from sweating as he awaited her reaction, a reaction that came instantly after she had peeked inside the box. She gasped.

"Talos... it's..."

He gazed at her then, appreciating her youthful wonder. Alanna was biting her lip with an open hand over her heart, staring tearfully into the little box. He tilted his head to get a look around the top of the box, and grinned proudly when he spied it's contents.

It was a ring; the purest gold he could afford a season ago, with a large ruby affixed in the center. Flanking that ruby were two smaller rubies, just like the circlet that Alanna always wore. Except, this ring wasn't copper like her circlet.

"It's... Talos... you... you-you can't propose to me like this!" she tearfully exclaimed. He smiled at her with his heart aflutter.