A Dream of Empire Ch. 019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An overreaction, sure, but he's a right to have that phobia," Tanya retorted, cuddling into her.

"But to be so afraid of an inferior cock? I dunno, Tanya. I think he's a memory he's repressing."

"You're terrible!"

The girls wrapped themselves into one another as they came down from their shared giggle-fit. Just when Alanna thought she was safe from laughter, she'd open her eyes to gaze into Tanya's, and the giddiness would come back all the same. Alanna knew she loved her, just as Talos did; and, for once, she somewhat felt it returned.

"I'm... sorry for ruining the mood, Tatiana," she sheepishly apologized, snuggling her cheek into Tanya's shoulder.

"Nonsense, Alanna. You've no idea how much this means to me. The way we can just..."

"Gossip?"

"Chat. Yes," Tanya murmured. "I know I've complained to you many times in the past of my inability to make friends with other sorceresses... and, well, it's nice to finally have one. You're really sweet."

"Well, I am your sweetie," Alanna whispered in reply, chiding herself for how corny it sounded as soon as it was uttered. She decided to change subjects, adding, "I'm just glad you can hear a joke of our man without insisting that I silence myself. Casiama was ridiculous in that manner."

Tanya chuckled. "That does sound like her... the small painting of her hanging in my mind, anyway. Truly, I didn't really know her all that well. Yet, the thought of seeing her again... well, it makes me nervous."

"I feel the same," Alanna softly admitted. Tanya sighed.

"Tell me of her, Alanna."

Alanna did just that. She had much to say regarding the tempestuous Casiama, from finding her in the Borderlands to loving her in Catriona, and the divergent conversations spawned thereof kept the sorceresses awake until the early morning, where they remained snuggled into one another almost the entire time. Both of them were utterly exhausted when they awoke in the morning to a rooster's crow, and when they went downstairs to join with the King and his army of a hundred and five.

But was it ever worth it.