A Dream of Empire Ch. 022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh! But, if she was in this mess... she'd... transmute her clothes. Perhaps a different color, or maybe add a plunging neck-line that wasn't there before?

I recalled Tanya's lessons as best I could. She once told me that all the colors of the universe were in the air around me, swirling, waiting to be manipulated, and all I had to do was will them into the cloth. I chose a dress with an already-generous cut of cleavage, and had a loose, pleated skirt that would make for a simple lift.

I picked white for the dress's new identity, the color which reigns over all else. The process itself took all of five minutes, after which I transmuted my knee-high socks in the same fashion. Then I threw on a pair of heels and as much sparkling jewelry as my body could hold, hoping that would be enough to sate Talos' desire for a spontaneous blonde-haired, blue-eyed princess.

I ensured I was facing away from the door when I heard his approaching steps, and gave him a cute twirl and a smile when he entered.

"Lord Talos! Praise the gods you've come. I was so nervous that I wouldn't get to see you before my wedding to the prince," I pompously greeted. "But aren't you just a tad under-dressed?"

My handsome, naked man strode towards me with his hands hidden behind his back. "I could say the same of you, princess. Close your eyes."

I clenched my eyes shut as Talos stepped around me, then failed to stifle a giggle when I felt his cock press against my lower back. He placed a thin circlet on my head before threading my hair through the band, but it wasn't my circlet; mine was on the nightstand.

"Merry Solstice, Alanna," he softly said. My hands shot up to my forehead as I spun towards the mirror. He'd bought me a present! I'd almost forgotten!

And was it perfect; a stunning circlet that should only be worn by the most fortunate of sorceress. The band was made of white-gold and was extremely intricate, weaving in and out of itself like two calm waves mirrored against one another, yet it was also thin and light of weight. A large amethyst had been embedded in the center to serve as my third eye, a stone flanked by two pairs of radiant diamonds. It was dazzling, beautiful, and so cute; just like I was!

"Oh, Talos! Now I know I truly don't deserve you," I quavered as my eyes watered with joy.

"Keep tellin' yourself that," he smirked, watching me as I danced around like a moron, posed for myself, and admired my regal visage from every direction. How did he know?!

He shrugged. "Well, you kept complaining that your copper circlet didn't match your clothes. Oh, and check this out." He leaned over to fetch my discarded panties from the floor, and held it up to my forehead for a moment. I raised my brow, obviously a little confused why he'd shove my undergarments into my face.

Then I saw. The circlet's amethyst was no amethyst at all, as it's color suddenly transformed from purple to a sparkling black! Did it...?

"Yeah. It'll mimic whatever color you present to it, so it always matches your outfit. Like?"

"Oh, Talos... I love it!" I squealed.

"Great," he sighed with relief. "Now, I must warn you princess, I do intend on putting a baby in you before the prince has his turn tonight."

"Yes! You must! You know I'm just the sluttiest little princess when it comes to fine jewelry," I giggled with joy. "But... we must hurry, Lord Talos. Who knows when my father will arrive to retrieve me."

"I won't dally, milady," he laughed, giving me a gentle push.

I unceremoniously leaned onto the bed, presenting my ass and pussy for his use. Talos lifted my dress just as casually, and sunk two digits into my already-flooded pussy.

"Damn, princess. Your womanhood certainly seems prepared."

"Oh, yes..." I whorishly moaned. "Um, you see Lord Talos, that's because the King used me but an hour ago, as was his right as sovereign. B-but he's an old man, so surely it'll be your seed that pollinates me!"

Good one.

Thanks, I giggled, wiggling my hips as he fingered me. The right of prima nocta had been outlawed in both the Empire and Solais over a hundred years ago, but it still made for a good jest. I grinded my hips into him as he finger-fucked me to a quick climax, forcing me to slump further onto the bed - but I wanted more.

"Ah! Ah... hum... Lord Talos? I believe you said you wouldn't dally?" Shove your cock in me!

"Right. Apologies, princess."

He gripped my ass with both hands and thrust his huge staff into my waiting pussy, causing me to moan happily beneath him. Yes! Even though the night hadn't gone at all how I expected, my wants were finally fulfilled.

Our night was instead affectionate, regardless of how hard he hammered into me. Beautiful, despite my whorish pleas for more. He filled me with three loads of seed that night, and only once he was completely drained did I stumble from the bed disrobe - after spending another minute or two admiring my new circlet in the mirror, of course. Oh, how I'd wear it everywhere.

I slept on top of Talos that night, content and without distraction from another. And in the morning the two of us cuddled in bed 'til noon, the roosters be damned.