A Dream of Empire Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not funny, Alanna!" Tanya exclaimed to a giggling enchantress, who was naked but for a tiny fur skirt bunched around her hips, and had her legs splayed out on the bed as she pleasured herself.

Then why am I laughing?

"Because... because you're mean!" Tanya whined and pouted. "You're inconsiderate! I could have made a fool of myself in front of... uhn... everyone..."

"But you didn't, did you?" Alanna husked. "I'm only trying to train you. You need to learn to suppress my emotions."

Tanya held her pout as she swayed side-to-side by the door. Alanna quickly gave into her with a groan, shutting her legs and rolling to her side.

"Ugh! I'm sorry, sweetie. I was only being playful..."

Tanya silently and instantly accepted her apology. She skipped towards the bed and laid down beside her mind-mate, their legs entangling just as their thoughts did.

You're still taking me to Tor Asuria, right? Alanna frowned. Tanya gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you really think I'd go alone? After what happened today?" Tanya replied with a raised brow.

But you enjoyed skyfalling.

"I did... but I still can't shake the idea that she's grooming me for something. Her thought patterns are strange and difficult to follow, and I'm not certain of her intentions. It seems as if she just likes me, but..." Tanya shrugged one shoulder, "I dunno. Anyway, hear about Talos?"

"Mm. Leaving with that slut," Alanna jeered. "Of course he is. Should we put up any resistance, or just pretend that it's okay?"

"Let's pretend for now," Tanya softly replied. "He wholly believes the cause is just. And he won't cheat on us, no matter how many times Faranya disrobes in front of him."

Alanna scrunched her nose. "Fine. But I'm tying him to the bedposts if he makes one more plan without us. The god of fucking devotion should know better."

Tanya snuggled up closer to her mate, pushing against her huge breasts. "What's wrong, honey?" she softly asked.

It's my half-moon day, and he hasn't once seeded me. "I've been vexed all day," Alanna moaned.

Oh no! That wasn't good at all. The two of them had agreed to never waste Alanna's reproduction potential, and - not that either of them would ever admit this to a man, but - sometimes she just needed a good hard railing to break her gloom. Today was, clearly, one of those days, and Talos hadn't yet done his part in securing Alanna's sanity.

Tanya gently pushed Alanna, just enough to get her on her back, then slid a hand between her soft thighs.

"He'll be here soon, but..." she slid her hand nearer to Alanna's heat, "I ought to show my appreciation for all your hard studies today. Not many girls can read Llaren Hoth for as long as you did."

"Mmm... yeah," Alanna smiled, spreading her legs for her. "I wasn't sure if I'd make it through that third chapter on spatial reasoning. He's very... thorough," she lustfully sighed, bucking against Tanya's hand. "Gods, you're so sexy in white."

Tanya giggled. She rolled on top of Alanna, slowly pushing two fingers into her already-soaked pussy as she ran her other hand over her curvaceous tits. Their merge required Tanya to feel every bit of pleasure that she did; so when Alanna gave her that first cute little moan, Tanya uttered the same.

"Not as sexy... nuh... as you are, sweetie." She gazed down at her, up at her, biting their lips and raising their brows in excitement. Tanya massaged their favorite spot inside her, caressed her perky nipples with the lightest touches, and leaned over her to smooch her deeply on the lips.

"I love you," they both truthfully said at precisely the same time, prompting dual giggles just afterward. Tanya decided to break the awkward binary system they'd created and scooched down to take Alanna's nipple into her mouth, sucking and finger-fucking her mind-mate with a hastily-building enthusiasm.

"Ohh, honey... where were you all my life..." Alanna groaned as she squirmed under Tanya's doting ministrations, running her hands all over her lover's body.

Redstone, she answered obviously as she pushed a third finger into Alanna's sodden cunt.

"And if you'd've been Catrionan, we'd've been inseparable," Alanna thinly declared. "Firsts and onlys, I'd say! Gods, Tanya! Right there! Yes, yes, yes!" she begged and pleaded as Tanya focused on the upper wall of her pussy. Alanna bucked against her hand faster, Tanya humped an invisible cock behind her, and soon both girls simultaneously climaxed.

"Mah!"

The girls shared a frenzied look as Tanya continued to finger her voluptuous twin. She pulled her fingers out of Alanna's cunt to instead dive on her, and hopelessly sucked on her clit as the orgasms came on one after the other. Tanya needn't even be touched to have completely ruined the pair of panties Casiama'd gifted her earlier in the day, because she was now a slave; a slave to Alanna's needs, anyway. A slave to the endless desires of her slutty enchantress.

The girls were climbing their sixth or twelfth peak by the time the door opened behind them. With heaving chest did Tanya roll off of her mate, laying beside her on the bed.

"Don't stop on my account," a terribly-amused Talos said as he entered the bedroom. He quickly shut the door behind him. Tanya pointed at Alanna's crotch with a slick, glistening finger.

"Alanna needs your cock!" she cutely demanded, as if Talos was good for one thing only. He raised a brow at her and glanced towards Alanna, who was grinning and nodding like an idiot.

"'Cause! Because, it's my half-moon day," an anxious enchantress quickly explained. But Talos noticed the looks of desperation in their eyes, and so he unbuttoned his shirt slowly; terribly, agonizingly slowly.

"Is it? I thought we'd all go for a sunset walk instead," he smirked.

"Fuck her!" Tanya thinly repeated, rubbing her thighs together under her dress.

"Breed me!" Alanna whorishly concurred, bouncing impatiently on the mattress. Talos threw his shirt to the floor, stripped his pants and underclothes, and folded his muscled arms at his chest.

And... he didn't move! Both girls were now pouting, moaning, and complaining that their thick and fulfilling cock wasn't coming closer! It was already hard as diamonds!

"Pleeaaase!" the two beauties begged for his dick, their eyes fixed squarely on its magnificence. Talos took a step closer, but didn't get onto the bed.

"In time. But for now, it ain't gonna suck itself," he lorded over them. He was having his fun, and his two sorceress-sluts were more than happy to oblige him. As if planned, they both flipped onto their hands and knees at the same time, and crawled towards him with open mouths and cock-hungry gazes. Talos wrapped his hands through locks of blonde and brunette when the two girls neared, but kept a loose grip so they could work at their leisure.

Tanya felt her free will falling away as Alanna took the reins. With the enchantress at the helm, the two of them wrapped their soft lips around Talos' cockhead from opposite sides, kissing one another as they sucked on him, their tongues jousting eagerly underneath his crown. Their hands reached out and gripped his ass, pulling him closer. Their eyes fluttered shut. In tandem they slid their lips down Talos' long meaty pillar, ensuring every little bit of him had been hungrily sucked on and lubricated. Then, they slowly pulled away.

Both girls flashed their eyes upwards in an instant, gazing into his with submissive, dutiful looks.

"We love you, Talos," they both sweetly cooed as one. It was every bit as disconcerting as one could imagine, and Talos glanced away.

"And I love you, honeys," he gruffly replied, clearing his throat. He shoved Alanna onto his cock, who took it greedily, sucking in about five inches of his throbbing man meat before she pulled away to take a breath. She then suckled his tip, giggled, then began bobbing on him enthusiastically. Tanya, meanwhile, was relegated to fondling Talos' nuts and kissing, sucking, and licking the base of his shaft.

The girls went on like this for a while, giving their man a master-class blowjob that couldn't possibly be surpassed. Sometimes they swapped positions as they worked his cock, and sometimes their pace slowed; but their utter devotion towards pleasing their man was obvious, and never once did their hungry attentions shift from that goal. Tanya coaxed Talos with magics to produce more and more seed as time went on, and Alanna's mouth enticed him to blow it all over her face. And he was about to, too - until both girls hastily pulled away from him.

"Inside her!" Tanya glared at him, smacking Alanna on the ass. The enchantress yelped and laughed breathlessly, and fell onto her back without delay. Tanya then gave Talos' ass a good slap before scooching away from him, as if to give him him no choice in who he'd be fucking.

Talos, of course, didn't care. He pounced on Alanna, pinning her down with his overwhelming strength and shoved his hand onto her throat, causing her to gasp with joy. Alanna's smaller, daintier hand flew up to hold his in place around her neck.

"I'm so ready for you, honey," Alanna mewled, spreading her legs to advertise her drooling pussy. Between Alanna's natural slickness and the lubrication coating Talos' shaft, he was able to push his thick cock into her simply and bottom out against her cervix.

And Tanya felt it all. That feeling of utter fullness, the lust, the pleasure, the mindbreak, all achieved whilst her own womanhood remained empty. Alanna reached over the sheets to clasp Tanya's hand. They laced fingers, squeezing one another intimately as Alanna's pussy squeezed Talos' cock.

"Choke me..." Alanna whispered through a moan as he started to rail her in earnest. The stranglehold on her neck grew tighter, and Tanya felt that too. It was just as gratifying as being taken herself.

Talos knew the exact spot on Alanna's cervix that made her cry with pleasure - something exceptional that most girls didn't appreciate - and pummeled her there without remorse, pounding Alanna into the bed. This caused Tanya to squeal with pleasure in turn, and the girls soon came as one.

To Talos, it was an overwhelming sight to see two sorceresses so lost in pleasure. Tanya was now even fingering herself as her body rocked at the same pace as Talos' thrusts. He held out just long enough for the sorceresses' second climax before succumbing to his own.

"Ah... coming," he warned her. Alanna gazed into him with the widest eyes and pushed her ass against him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she gleefully babbled. "Fill me, honey! Breed me! Make me fat with your children..."

Talos groaned, gazing into Alanna's eyes as he came, filling her completely with his hot seed after twelve or twenty pulses. Tanya's spells had done their job on Talos' churning nuts, and Alanna was soon overflowing with cum. She was so happy. They all were.

But as Alanna gazed up into those piercing green eyes of his, she also also found Talos somewhat a stranger. A sexy, handsome stranger that she didn't fully know anymore, his inner-workings nearly as unknown as the day they first met. She couldn't ask him irrelevant questions while he was atop her anymore. Didn't know what he was thinking of her at that very moment. Alanna actually found it somewhat more exciting than the reverse, but briefly wondered how Talos was doing on his lonesome. The severing would take some getting used to.

Talos, meanwhile, only pulled out of her and leaned over to grab a pillow from the bed. He promptly shoved it under Alanna's ass to prop her up.

"Now you're gonna lay like that for a while, Alanna," he sternly commanded.

"I-I can't move anyway," she exhaled, grinning. "Thank you, my love..."

Talos rolled his eyes and chuckled, his greedy gaze landing on Tanya beside them. The typically-reserved sorceress was now splayed out onto the bed, her white dress having ridden up her legs while she'd fingered herself during Alanna's pounding.

Talos made his way on top of her. He stroked her hair affectionately and kissed her on the lips. Tanya reciprocated by wrapping her wrists around his neck - letting go of Alanna's hand in the process - and smiling ever-so-cheerfully.

"You're amazing," she softly said to him.

"And you're the most beautiful thing in the world," Talos lovingly replied. Alanna didn't take it as a slight that he'd confess to such a thing right beside her - she agreed with him.

"That's so sweet," Tanya beamed, pecking him on the lips. "But you're still banned from shooting in me, my love."

Talos planted a trail of kisses from Tanya's ear down to her shoulder. "Aw, you're so cute when you think your opinion matters," he said as he parted her legs.

"Hah. Patriarchal nonsense," she seethed with feigned anger, wrapping her legs around him, "you do know we now live in a Queendom, right?"

"Mm." Talos stroked himself to full mast again with only a couple pumps, then slowly pushed his thick cock into her, obscenely stretching Tanya's walls to make her his perfect sheathe. "And I'm fuckin' the Queen, too," he smirked.

The girls softly giggled at Talos' jest, but they looked on him in confusion when he stopped moving a moment later, and only stared out a window as if lost in thought.

"Uh, sweetie?" Alanna said. Talos shook himself back to the present.

"Just realized I'm gonna be a king when I marry Casiama," he muttered with a tinge of disappointment.

"Um... yeah? I thought she made that fairly clear?" the enchantress replied.

"I guess," he shrugged. "Huh... a King of Nowhere."

He pondered the idea for a moment before returning his gaze to Tanya. "Well, sorceress; make way for the crown jewels," he haughtily declared with a pompous accent, pushing into her deeper.

"Talos!" Tanya chortled. "Not when you're in me!"

Alanna giggled. "Hmm! Make sure she gets that royal treatment, darling."

Not you too!

"Oh I shall, milady," Talos somberly nodded in agreement. "For this pussy's fit for a king."

"Oh gods," Tanya groaned.

"Hehe! Would you call her tightness her crowning glory, my dear?" Alanna pretentiously replied through her laughter.

"Nuh! Alanna, stop it!"

"Sorry, Tanya," Talos softly chuckled, finally thrusting to the hilt. Tanya glared up at him, shaking her head in warning, but she knew, she knew that he couldn't resist...

"We're only... jo-king," he said as seriously as possible, balls deep within her.

"Talos!!" Tanya cried, suddenly porting herself to the other side of the bed, away from him and his awful jests.

Alanna was now giggling maniacally, Talos finally broke into laughter, and it took another half-minute for the two of them to calm and look towards the agitated Tanya.

She'd rolled off the bed and straightened out her dress, pouting and clenching her fists. She was incensed that her man would make such jests whilst making love to her... but she knew what she had to do.

"You guys are... you're a... a royal pain in the butt, you know?!" she thinly declared with a stomp of her foot. Yet, she couldn't help but join in with her lovers when they burst into laughter again.