A Dream or Reality

Story Info
Maybe a fantasy, maybe no, but you want more.
2k words
3.93
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands are on your breasts, rubbing your nipples as he kisses down your stomach. As he proceeds to kiss and nibble at your inner thighs, getting closer and closer to your already wet pussy, his fingers slowly trace down your stomach onto your legs as you spread them wider. A soft and long moan escapes your lips as he...

You feel the warm water on your head and wake from your daydream realizing that you're in the shower. You reach down with one hand and rub your clit, closing your eyes. This latest day dream has made you extremely horny and you need to take care of this right away! Luckily nobody else is in your apartment as your orgasm rocks you and you begin to come down from it leaning on the wall of the shower for support. You finish your shower and dry off, heading for your room. He will be here soon. Another 20 minutes or so judging by the message on your voice mail that you just received.

You finish getting dressed and admire yourself in the mirror for a moment. A tight fitting low cut top and a short mini skirt compliment you very well. And, as you aren't wearing any underwear, you feel a little vulnerable but a little naughty at the same time. You smile a little as you think of the events to come. Hopefully he will be arriving soon...

After pacing the floor for a while, something you'd never tell him you do when you are waiting for him to show up, you hear a knock at the door. Finally! You think to yourself as you hurry to let him in. He is very clean and is also always clean shaven which is a contrast to his long hair and black leather jacket he always wears. A touch of the bad boy vibe mixed with both intelligence and kindness. You find this combination extremely fitting. He isn't the same as the others and you both know it, although it's never said flat out like that.

You fall into a long embrace and as your nose and lips settle on his neck for a moment, you smell his cologne. That scent always gets you going and you can already feel yourself getting wet. He says a soft hello as his hands play with your hair and trace your cheek and neck for a little while.

You had planned on dinner but now, you aren't hungry. Not for dinner at least! You need him now. His hands, tongue, and cock. You take him by the hand and lead him straight to your bedroom. No messing around this time with small talk. You shut and lock the door just before turning out the light and closing the blinds.

He removes his shoes, jacket, shades, and jeans and as you move towards each other, you can already see his large hard cock which his boxers aren't doing a good job of hiding at all! You meet and a deep kiss follows which lasts for a long time, Your hands exploring each other greedily.

You remove his shirt as he gently rubs your breasts through your shirt. Soon, that comes off too and his fingers find your hard nipples. He knows just what to do and you shiver with anticipation. Your hand reaches down and you stroke his large hard cock as he pulls you closer to him.

You pull down his boxers as his hands unzip your skirt and pull it down and it ends up at your feet. You both kick them to the side and as his hand goes towards your pussy, he realizes you didn't wear any underwear. He smiles and looks into your eyes as his fingers creep closer to your middle. You are so hot and wet by this point. You must cum soon or you'll go crazy!

You feel a finger trace little circles around your clit and then one of his fingers enters your pussy at the same time. You were on the brink already and as he speeds up, your first orgasm since he showed up rocks your world and you are slightly dizzy as you come off of it, with your head resting on the nape of his neck. You feel some pressure as he kisses you and then, just before you drop to your knees, he takes the finger that was just in your pussy and puts it in his mouth. With a smile of satisfaction, you move up on your knees a little bit and take his cock in one hand. You gently and slowly start to jerk him off as you lick the tip of his cock. You're in the mood to taste some cum so while you continue to jerk him off, you take the head of his cock into your mouth and start to suck. You take his cock deeper and deeper and you start moving faster as he starts to moan. He's rubbing your shoulders and neck as you're going to town with his cock. All of the sudden he moans and pushes his cock forward a bit and you know he's going to cum. You take his cock into your mouth as deep as you can and move your tongue all around it and suck as he starts to cum. When he finally finishes, he strokes your hair as you swallow the rest. He picks you up and kisses you as he reaches around and grabs your bum, giving you a light spanking.

You move to the bed and lay so that your legs are hanging over the edge. You spread them as far as you can and he moves in. He starts kissing you near your belly button and moves down, kissing your inner thighs and moving near to but not yet touching your pussy. His tongue finally comes into contact with your clit and you moan quite loudly as you grab him by the hair, pulling him in closer. He takes your clit into his mouth and sucks on it as he starts to finger you. One finger and then two, moving rythmically in and out of your pussy and in a circular motion from time to time. You are going mad with lust by this point and another orgasm is coming! When you start to cum, he moves his mouth over your pussy. He plays with your clit with one finger while he licks and puts his tongue into your pussy as you cum. When you finish cumming, he licks your pussy and all around it. When he gets up, he is hard again and he grabs your legs, putting them on his shoulders. You feel his large hard cock enter you. The feeling of your tight, wet, and hot pussy is amazing and he pushes all of his cock in and starts to fuck you slow but hard.

You feel amazing and as you use your pussy to squeeze his cock, he starts fucking you faster until he pushes in as deep as he can and with a grunt and moan, he cums deep inside your pussy. With his cock still inside, he reaches up and pulls you into a long kiss and as your tongues play, you want to kick things up a notch.

You get up and go to the dresser. You come back with a pair of handcuffs and a vibrator. You tell him to cuff you to the bed. You put your hands above your head and then he cuffs you. The feeling of restraint is exciting and makes you nervous as it always does.

He gets up on the bed and spreads your legs wide. He kisses you on the mouth ever so gently and then starts kissing you all over your body. As he moves down, he sucks on your nipples and gently bites them. When he gets down near your pussy, he puts your legs together and moves your legs up so they are resting on your stomach/breasts. He leans down and starts to lick your clit and finger your pussy for a little while. You are getting very wet yet again. Then, he takes the vibrator and rubs the end on your pussy so it gets lubed up and then turns it on. He rubs the head of the vibrator on your clit and you go wild. He turns the speed up and then back down again, teasing you with it. After a bit, you are really wet and he moves it down and slowly puts it into your pussy. A little at first and then his strokes get longer and you start to moan. While he is doing this, he leans down and starts licking your clit at the same time. This drives you wild and your ragged breathing turns into panting and little wines and moans as it becomes more intense. Just when you are about to cum, he grabs your legs, spreads them, and quickly puts his very hard cock into your pussy. It's the most intense feeling you've ever felt and your moans get louder and then just as soon as you are about to cum again, he speeds up and lets out a cry of pleasure and satisfaction as he once again cums in your hot and tight pussy.

When you've both recovered, he unlocks the cuffs and tells you to get up. He lays down on his back and instructs you to get on top of him in a 69 position. He grabs your hips as he guides your pussy to his mouth. He stops and tells you to put your hands behind your back. He takes your wrists and cuffs them so your hands are behind your back. You move down and start to lick the head of his cock as he starts to suck on your clit and rub your legs and ass. When he's hard again you take his cock into your mouth and start to suck. You hold your breath and take his entire cock into your mouth. After a few minutes, he moves his mouth away from your dripping wet pussy and grabs something. You can't see him but you have an idea about what's going to happen next. You feel the head of the vibrator enter your pussy and feel him push it in further. As you start to suck harder on his cock, you then feel him take your clit back into his mouth. The feelings are driving you crazy and you've broken out into a light sweat. You are so horny and you feel a very intense orgasm coming on.

As you start to moan with his cock in your mouth, he turns the speed of the vibrator all of the way up and starts to lick your clit with the tip of his tongue.

You feel him stiffen and he cries out as hot cum fills your mouth. As you lick and swallow, your orgasm finally hits and your pussy squeezes the vibrator as you cry out in pleasure. When you're done cumming, he gently licks your pussy and touches you all over as you rest your head on him. When you've both recovered from all of it, he uncuffs you and pulls you up to him. You lie in his arms and you kiss each other all over basking in the warm glow of an amazing evening. As you start to drift off to sleep, he pulls the blanket up over both of you and pulls you on top of him. You fall asleep that way, exhausted but content in his embrace.

You open your eyes and the hot water from the shower reminds you that you're in the shower. Damn! Another day dream! You dry off and go into your bedroom. On the bed, you see something shiny. Wondering what it is, you go over and pick it up. It's a pair of handcuffs with the key in the lock. Perhaps it wasn't a day dream after all.

THE END