A Dream Vacation

Story Info
A vacation with my wife ends up with some exciting results.
905 words
3.73
58.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a dream that I had recently. I woke up with a raging hard-on, for obvious reasons. It was suggested by a friend that I share it with you, so I hope you all enjoy.

*****

In my dream, I was at a resort with semi public showers. The showers had half doors where you could see out, and people could see your head and neck.

The dream started with me walking to the showers talking with a married couple that my wife (Hannah) and I had met at the resort. The couple was really good looking; the guy (John) was tall and muscular, and while he wore baggy swim trunks, I noticed more than once the bulge that was under them; the woman (Renee) was curvy, with incredible tits and a great ass. We got in neighboring showers, and I started jerking off while they could only see my head.

John asked me if my wife and I wanted to join them for dinner, and of course I said yes. We met them later at a outdoor buffet-type restaurant. I was talking with Renee while at the buffet getting food, and she was flirting with me and told me that her husband and her had had great sex before dinner thinking about my wife and I. My cock jumped at the comment, and even more when she brushed against it with her hand. I told her that I would love to make it a reality, but my wife was relatively conservative in bed. The woman told me that her husband was talking to her about it right now. I glanced over at our table, and my wife was sitting close to him, blushing and smiling. I looked at Renee and said, "We are going to have a fun night."

After dinner, my wife and I walked back to our room talking about what the couple had proposed. We had never thought of doing something like it before, but we could see that we both wanted to experience it. We called John and Renee's room and said we would like them to come over. Unfortunately, John said that an emergency came up, and his wife would be unable to join, but if we were interested, he would be happy to come over. I looked at my wife and said that was fine with me. We told him to come over and unlocked the door while we put a porno on the tv.

John knocked on the door and we told him to come in. He was wearing the same swim trunks from before, and I couldn't help but notice the tent in the front. My wife saw as well, and she blushed deeply. He came over to the bed and laid down on one side of me, while my wife laid on my other side. We talked a little bit while we watched the porno and the feeling in the room continued to get hotter. Before long, I felt my wife's hand reach under my shorts and grab my cock. I reached under John's shorts as well, and felt a cock that had to be 8" long and very thick. He smiled at me as my wife pulled my shorts down and put my cock in her mouth. He reached over and fondled my wife's big tits, causing my wife to moan loudly.

He pulled his shorts down and walked behind my wife, bending over to lick her pussy. She squealed with pleasure and looked up at me, as if to tell me she had been waiting a long time for this night. I told him to fuck her, and he smiled as he positioned himself behind her. Her eyes got big when he entered her and began slowly thrusting. My cock was throbbing watching them, and in minutes my wife shook as she came.

He pulled out of her and laid down next to me again. I reached over and began jacking him off, feeling the veiny shaft and throbbing head. He reached over to jack me off as well, and it didn't take long for both of us to cum. Our hands were covered in each other's cum, and we looked over to see my wife passed out, smiling in her sleep. We laughed and walked to the showers again.

At the showers, we continued to talk about our home life, while we lathered up and had another jerk session. We looked out at the passing people, and I realized that this resort had an incredible number of very attractive people. John asked why Hannah and I had decided to vacation here, and I mentioned that we received a brochure in the mail after I had attended a trade show for work.

John laughed. I asked him why that was funny, and he said that we had been selected because I had the "right stuff". Apparently, there was a "talent scout" at the trade show who worked for the resort. The resort was a swinger's resort, and Hannah and I had no idea.

My mind went crazy thinking about all the fun that Hannah and I could have over the next few days. John saw the smile on my face, and said, "I hope Renee and I get to join you again over the next few days. But I'm sure we won't be the only ones who get to enjoy your company!"