A Dreamy Riding Lesson For Annette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers

"Ohhhhh....shit....fuck....YEEESSSSS" I screamed while catching my breath. My uterus spasmed for what felt like a minute. I felt so good but I wanted one more. I began to rub my clitoris vigorously and I pointed my ass toward him again.

"Again please mister" I begged. "I want another one" I pleaded. I knew I was the vulnerable one now but I didn't care. This man knew how to finger a woman off and I wanted one more orgasm from him.

He obliged and we resumed our position with him pumping his fingers into my wet sloppy hole, but this time I rubbed my clit at the same time. He grunted as he worked hard. "What a trooper" I thought.

I suddenly exploded with another orgasm with my whole body quivering and pulling away from his hand since it was too intense any more. I panted loudly and looked around and I felt secure that we still had privacy. That was when I saw it again.

His handsome large and perfect penis protruded from the hole again.

"Oh shit" I thought. "What now" I worried to myself.

"What do you want" I asked him. I knew what he wanted already. I just wanted him to say it.

"I want you to bend over and stick your hot pussy into me. I want to fuck you. I want to feel inside of you. I want to come in you" he whispered while breathing heavily.

I was shocked with the reality of everything and I felt sweaty and sticky all over. His come was dried on part of my face and I felt like a mess. I felt dirty and sticky. "Should I let this stranger enter me from behind?" I asked myself. I thought about it.

"What the fuck" I thought for a few seconds. "I might as well have it all" I explained to myself. I was going to let a stranger anonymously have me. It was a filthy erotic dream come true.

Without wiping myself off, I bent over again and paced back into him. As I felt his tip I let him tease the rim of my cunt. I was an intense electrical feeling with each contact.

He pushed outward banging against the stall which made a banging noise. I let him do it a few more times. It was as if he was saying "Come here so I can enter you". He was obviously frustrated.

"Ha, ha" I thought.

Then I got my nerve and I pushed my self back onto his shaft. His cock slipped under my pussy and missed the sweet spot but it felt good none the less. I repositioned and this time he entered me with one fluid firm motion.

"Ohhhhhhh... God" I said softly. His fullness filled me like I never felt before. The size created more friction inside and it was an exquisite sensation. I immediately felt like I was going to orgasm soon. The excitement of it all added to the sexual feelings and magnified them 100 fold.

A loud squishing and slapping noise could be heard as I rocked back and forth toward the man. He made moaning sounds too as we coordinated our activity together. Like two dancers, we meshed perfectly with our thrusting. He was so big and filling that it made it more exciting and I felt like I was going to come before him. I was wrong. He didn't want to warn me in case I withdrew, so he just went and shot his large load into me. I could feel the warm fluids forcing there way into my canal as his body jolted.

"Ohhhh...Yeah....Fu...Fuck Yeah. Now!" I said and I bent over further as I had my intense orgasm. He was still inside of me when I came and I savored the feeling. The mystery and wrongness of it all turned things into an extraordinary sexual encounter. My body shuttered for the third orgasm until I moved away from his now drenched semi-erect member.

My hair was messy at this point and I was flushed and panicking. "What the hell did I do" I asked my self.

The man was gone and I quickly pulled my pants up. I looked around and listened and I felt alone so I just finished cleaning up and putting things away as if nothing happened. I rushed to get to the car and I couldn't wait to leave and have this behind me. I drove home and relived the incident 20 times. I became very upset.

Dream over.....

I suddenly awoke in the tub feeling overheated. I looked around trying to figure out where I was and what I was doing. I checked the time and I only dozed off for 20 minutes. I could still make it to the lesson.

"What a dream!" I thought to myself.

"God" I thought, "I am undersexed and horny as hell". I was curious to see what would happen at my lesson. "Damn, now I might be late."

Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers
12