A Dress Up Party with the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers

I looked back down and saw Janelle holding my legs in the air as she kneeled with the dildo still in my ass.

"Are you done already Mike?"

I was still struggling to catch my breath but one thing was certain. I was not done. I looked over at Kelsey who was kneeling quietly beside me.

"I want Kelsey next." I said.

Janelle just smiled and started thrusting again. Immediately the pressure returned to my prostate and I moaned again. Terri started lowering herself back onto me just as I saw Kelsey straddle me and with a wink slide my dick inside of her.

The rest of that night was a blur. Eventually Terri came, then me and Kelsey. The four of us lay there in a pile for a good amount of time talking. I didn't think for a moment of taking off my lingerie and the girls were having way too much fun asking me how I felt.

I felt really good.

Eventually we fell asleep, although I was awoken by Janelle mounting me just like Kelsey and Lucy when she remembered she hadn't cum. She motioned to be silent but I smiled mischievously and started making my most feminine moans, waking up the girls. Soon I had Lucy's butt plug in my ass and came one more time with Janelle, then fell asleep with it still in, completely exhausted.

The next day we had breakfast in our lingerie and the girls insisted I keep my clothes for future slumber parties.

I insisted on keeping all three sets. I wonder what it's like being a french maid and having an orgy with four women?

bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers
12