A Dress White Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

Mary's body, fired by lust, blood coursing through her veins, began convulsions of fucking frenzy as multi orgasmic tremors filled her belly with the rapture only her lover could produce. She screamed out her ecstasy, her hips continuing their frenzied fucking motion searching for his cream to bring completeness to her cravings. Bob came in her with body wracking spurts satiating her fierce need. Mary kissed him deeply confirming the intense love she had for him. He rained kisses over her body answering her over whelming love with an intensity of his own. Finally, they left the shower exhausted by post orgasmic bliss and the intensity of their loving. They crawled into their new bed creating a tangle of arms and legs as they cuddled together attempting to become one. His last conscious act was a kiss on her cheek.

A White Dress Shirt Ch 3

The months passed, their sexual antics simply increased the love they had for each other. They would often go to her place to clean, but they lived at his enjoying what Mary called their shrine of love, the shower. Not that the four-poster bed didn't get used a lot for play. Wonderful sensual wrestling matches with laughter, giggling, and goosing taking place. Normally these interludes would change to frenzied fucking; their passion for one another knew no bounds. Sometimes when Bob was sitting in the living room, reading the newspaper a lovely apparition would appear wearing only a white shirt. This ploy never failed to entice him and they would end up in bed or the shower kissing and hugging, flesh-to-flesh, before trying to hump each other's brains out. One day Mary asked him, "Do you remember the first night I showed you my boobs?"

"Of course I do," Bob replied, "It was the first night you wore the shirt, I'll never forget it. You were so beautiful." Bob began to look at her with lust-filled eyes.

"Whoa, down boy," Mary laughed, "Well I can't remember any of it but I do remember promising you the next day that you would meet Sally some time. I was wondering if you would mind if I had her over some time this week."

"Not at all," Bob replied, "A friend of yours will certainly be a friend of mine."

A few nights later Mary scooted about the house giving it the final once over waiting for her friend to arrive. Bob wondered why she was so nervous and then realized this was the first good friend Mary was to introduce him to. He went into their bedroom and changed his clothes. He put on slacks and shirt he knew Mary particularly liked. When he reentered the kitchen, where she was fussing about, she smiled her appreciation, then stopped her fussing, and melted into his arms for a long tongue filled kiss full of the affection he adored. Naturally, the doorbell rang just as he was really getting into the kiss. With a laugh, Mary broke the kiss and ran to the door.

He followed her more slowly arriving just in time to see a buxom, curvaceous, red head walk in the door. He stepped forward with a welcoming smile and when she put out her hand, gave it a friendly shake. Her return smile caused a tightening in his groin. She was incredibly attractive and he understood why Mary had called her, her nemeses. Sally was a scotch drinker as well, so they all settled down with a drink.

With his first sip, he realized he had not had a drink since the first night Mary and he had made love. The night progressed and conversation, which had, begun with the mundane, turned to humor. Eventually Mary told the story of the first time she had displayed her teats. Sally laughed when she found out she was the one that he was supposed to make the comparison with, but stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. Looking over at Mary with a lascivious look in her eye she said,

"Well are you going to allow Bob the comparison or not?"

Mary stood and began to unbutton her own shirt. "I'll take you on any day," she said as she exposed her braless fleshy breasts to the world sticking out her chest with pride. Sally in response, dropped her blouse from her shoulders and with the time honored double-jointed motion reached behind and undid the clasps. Hunching her shoulders forward the bra dropped to the floor allowing her own feminine flesh to be exposed. Both women laughing began to wiggle their shoulders back and forth causing their beautiful teats to swing and sway.

"So what do you think, Bob?" Sally asked, stepping forward to give him an even closer view. Bob, left speechless by the gorgeous display of femininity, could only stare as his mind searched for a suitable response. It finally came to him that honesty was the best answer.

"Sally" he croaked and then clearing his throat said with a stronger voice, "You have some of the nicest breasts I have ever had the privilege to see, but the contest is totally unfair. If you were two women I had just stumbled upon I might be able to give a fair evaluation and to be honest I don't know who would win. But it is not the case; Mary is the woman I love. I adore everything about her. Her breasts are the ones that I suckle, fondle, kiss, and dream about in my sleep. They are to me the most magnificent, sexy breasts in the world and I cannot do without them. Sally you are an extremely beautiful woman, but you're not my Mary. I'm sorry, what else can I say?"

Sally replied, "I can't think of a better answer and Bob; I like you more for it. You leave me feeling good about myself but at the same time a little bit jealous I don't have a man like you to call my own."

Mary, at that moment stepped into his arms and began a long loving kiss. As the kiss went on she took both his hands from around her back and placed them on her teats. "Kiss them Bob," she purred, "Show Sally how much you love them." With those words Bob bent his head and kissed the woman he loved where she wanted kissing. When he stopped, Sally had her blouse back on and stuffed her bra in her purse. She then handed him her empty glass.

"I'm sorry to ask, but after a display like that I really need another drink," she said. When he returned from the kitchen with a fresh round for all, both women were dressed and talking as though nothing had happened. He sat in his chair listening to their chatter as he thought about the last few minutes. Never in his life had he done anything sexual in front a third party. He was shocked to find it had been highly arousing. He had liked demonstrating his love in front of this beautiful friend of Mary's. He wondered if he was a bit perverted but it had been a wonderful sensation and he wasn't going to worry about it.

When Sally left he promptly unbuttoned her shirt and began suckling again arousing them both as he kissed her nipples to aching hardness, his own hardness growing in his pants. They stripped and went to bed. He kissed her lightly, starting with her succulent lips while Mary slid her finger into her sweet folds and played while he kissed. Soon his lips were moving down her body kissing all the while. Teasing kisses, these went under her breasts, around her navel, and into her luxurious pubic growth. He felt her hand speed up rubbing against his cheek as his mouth moved ever closer to the source of her sexual nectar.

Suddenly she spread legs wide, removed her hand, and instead used it to shove his mouth against the creamy folds he so adored. A little while later when both were satiated, Mary rolled into his arms and asked, "Robert, do you like my friend?" He took a moment to formulate a reply; frankly, he wanted to express himself accurately. The use of his formal name gave away the importance of the question. With his thoughts finally sorted out, he replied,

"I think I more than just like her or maybe I should say I like her for many reasons. Of course, she is very pretty and that's easy to like. Sally has a wicked sense of humor, which I like as well. She shows excellent taste because she likes the woman I love." Mary kissed him at that point, which he gratefully received, having fished a little for the kiss. "But what I like the most," he went on to say, "Is she is a free sprit much like you." Mary pressed her breasts against his chest and snuggled in to go to sleep. As he drifted towards sleep she asked,

"Robert, did you like kissing my titties in front of her?"

Wide-awake again he replied, "Yes, I have to admit, it excited me to make love to you in front of her."

"Oh Robert, it made me so wet I wanted you to fuck me right then in front of her."

Thinking the conversation over Bob mulled this last comment over in his mind now unable to drift back to sleep.

"Robert?"

"Yes, dear!"

"Would you like to give me a good fucking in front of her?"

Bob's immediate reaction was yes, but on further reflection it was no. He was certainly of mixed emotion. He would love to fuck his sweet sexy Mary in front of her beautiful friend. The very thought fired his lascivious side. However sober second thought reminded him of the wonderful relationship he now had with his loving Mary There was no way he was about to jeopardize that relationship for some momentary sexual thrill involving another woman.

"Robert?"

"Yes dear, I'm sorry, I was just thinking"

"Did it hurt?" She asked with a laugh.

"Yes, in a way it did. Although in some ways I would like to say yes, my answer is no." Bob when on to explain how he had arrived at his answer.

Robert, I love you so much would you please fuck me silly." Bob pulled her up on top of him to kiss passionately. A kiss that slowly created the irresistible compulsion that would only be satisfied by a furious fuck. Exhausted they fell asleep in each other's arms, each with their own thoughts about a certain red head.

A few days later, while he was reading the newspaper, the white shirted apparition appeared in the living room. When he set the paper to one side, instead of leading him into the bedroom by the hand, she sat in his lap. Her bare bum squirming on his pant covered crotch. With his hardened attention ascertained she said, "Robert I was talking to Sally today. She told me she really likes you. Sally told me when you were kissing my titties she wanted you to kiss hers too. I told her how hot I got when you did it. She told me she got wet just watching us. When I told her I wanted to fuck you in front of her she just laughed and said she would have probably pulled her panties down and fingered herself while she watched. What do you think of that?"

"Honey it excites me thinking about it. It's a male's fantasy come true. In real life, problems can arise and I just plain don't want to jeopardize our relationship. Certainly not on a one night stand," He replied.

"Robert there's a reason why Sally and I are so uninhibited in front of each other. Remember when I told you I had tried women too. Sally was the woman I tried the most. If you hadn't come along I might have ended up with her. Remember the night you told me about the red haired pussy of your youth and you caught me rubbing myself? Well when you told me I was thinking how much I enjoyed a red haired pussy, that was always wet with desire for me. We're both bisexual and I was wondering if you would allow me to invite her to stay with us for a while. I don't think I'd be jealous because you see I'd be getting my cake and be eating it too. Pun intended," she laughed and stuck her tongue in his ear causing his body to shiver with lust. He slid his hand under her shirt and played with a nipple before replying.

"Honey, there are several reasons why I think we shouldn't. It would be a terrible double standard on my part. I could never tolerate another man touching you. I love you to much to share and besides I'm so straight I'm repulsed by the thought of an other man in our bed. Also, there is Sally to consider she will have wants and desires of her own. Maybe she will want another man in our bed, or even worse, she'll go behind our backs and get some man on the side. The last thing we need is some one bringing home some disease and even if she practiced safe sex, my double standard would apply to her too. I'm sorry but if we started this I wouldn't want her touching another man." The discussion went long into the evening with Mary countering ever objection until finally he gave in. As they snuggled in together, after long loving kisses, he wondered if his brain was in his head or his dick. When he was with Mary he sleepily decided it was in his dick.

The following evening Mary fussed and fidgeted waiting for Sally to arrive. When the doorbell rang, Mary jumped up and opened to a Sally carrying a small over night bag. Looking over Mary's shoulder Sally asked,

"Bob could you run out to my car, it's the black Mustang, and bring my suitcases in. They're in the trunk," she told him as she handed him her keys. Bob found two heavy suitcases and lugged them into the house.

"Mary, where do you want these?" He yelled.

"In here." Mary replied from the bedroom. Bob put the suitcases where told and retreated to his newspaper. He could hear doors opening and closing, drawers banging shut as the women obviously were putting away Sally's clothes. There was a lot of laughter and giggling and he ungraciously wondered if they where already touching each other, not without a little pang of jealousy. A little while later he noticed it had become quiet in the bedroom, but before he could stand to investigate, two white shirted, bare footed, beauties stood before him. Mary held out her hand.

"Come along Robert we have need of you." They led him down the hall into the bedroom. Both then turned and looked at him. Sally lifted the shirttails to show her pubes, a fuzz of red covered her pubic bone and descended to cover her puffy outer lips, almost like a five o'clock shadow. Bob noticed her inner labia already poking through her succulent outer folds.

"I'm sorry Robert," she said, "Mary didn't tell me anything intimate until she had your permission for me to come." I just started to grow it for you. When Mary and I were lovers, we always shaved but I like the idea of you making love to my future hairy bush." She turned to Mary and asked, "Should we do it now Mary?"

Mary nodded her approval then sat back on the bed. Her thighs spread, the hairy lips beckoning for their ravishment. Sally went to her knees, buried her face between Mary's open legs, and tasted for a moment the sweet sexy juice contained within. She then stood and turned to Bob, lifted her face, her lips shiny with Mary's nectar, her whole body posed in a manner that demanded a kiss. Bob took her in his arms, his lips tasting his lovers spend and suddenly the kiss became one of intense compulsion, tongues entwined, his love of Mary's taste spilling onto Sally's warm wet mouth as his mouth enraptured hers. He realized it was what they both had planned. Sally was ready to love him passionately if he would allow.

When he broke the kiss Sally looked him straight in the eye and promised, "Robert, Mary has told me of your fears, and I assure you no other man or woman will touch me as long as I live under your roof. Now Robert, to quote Mary I have need of you."

Sally began to unbutton his shirt, when he took over undid his pants and slid his pants, and shorts to the floor exposing the raging hard on she and Mary had created. He shrugged off the shirt and stepped out of his pants. As he kissed her again, wishing she still tasted strongly of Mary, he began to unbutton the white dress shirt. Her teats were beautiful, but not as beautiful as Mary's were. He would never tell her.

He unbuttoned until the shirt was open then fell to his knees to nuzzle the fussy red peach presented. Then he noticed the inner labia that now almost dangled from the outer; soft, raggedy, so far out they seemed to beg a sucking. He sat back on his heels, gripping her soft yet firm buttocks, dragging her forward so his tongue could slide between her fleshy flaps to taste the inner nectar. They were by far the largest petals of love he had ever seen bedewed with tiny droplets of creamy moisture. Her taste divine as his tongue played between her folds. He sucked hard on those inner lips enhancing further their swollen state. Their pliable softness begging the fucking they so richly deserved.

He stood and pushed her gently back onto the bed beside Mary. Mary sat up to watch as he crawled between Sally's legs, positioning himself for entry. His arms with elbows locked holding his body high so he could watch as Sally's hand clutched him firmly and slid the head of his penis back and forth between her inner lips until her labia seemed to grasp the head of his cock and then slither down his shaft as he slowly pushed into her. Upon withdrawal, they clasped hold, further elongating as though they would cling forever, forming a tube around his girth. He allowed his body to gently settle onto hers, feeling her breasts against his chest, snuggling his face into her neck. Her arms came around him. He began the rhythmic motion of love feeling in his mind the slither, then clasp, slither then clasp. Sally's hips further enhanced the super sexy feel and he knew he would cum far too soon.

Fortunately, he had aroused Sally with his tongue, and she came first, shuddering out her orgasm beneath him. His orgasm pending he withdrew until just the head was encased in those succulent lips before he released. He creamed the swollen floppy flesh then withdrew to admire his handy work. Her labia spread open by his fucking flopped to each side glistening from their cum. Between them lay a small pool of translucent white cum. Just as he was about go down on Sally once again. Mary kissed him instead. Then smiled and told him, "My turn lover, I saw what you did and I'm going to enjoy what you have left for me. Their beautiful aren't they?"

"What are beautiful," he asked.

"Her labia," she sighed, "they're so soft and meaty. I could suck on them for hours." She knelt between Sally's legs, leaned forward and took the tender morsels of sexual flesh between her lips. She sucked hard straining her lovers cum through her other lovers sex. They finally feel asleep still playing with each others bodies

Bob had to admit his fears had been groundless. He realized he had assumed that Sally would have a different agenda from their own. But, as the weeks passed, and Sally showed no signs of moving out, he discovered it was not the case. Sally showed her agenda was theirs, loving them with all her heart. He relaxed allowing Sally to love them both as strongly as they loved each other. Not that Sally didn't bring changes. She was even more uninhibited than Mary, often parading about the house in the nude while she prepared meals and helped clean.

Even during her period she would wander about the house wearing one of those elastic waist belts with the two straps hanging down holding her pad in place. One day Bob couldn't help himself. Sally was leaning over the bed making it. Her ass high in the air, her pussy sticking out from between her thighs, it's inner labia exposed as usual. He suddenly noticed how long her pussy hair had grown. Red and luxuriant it demanded his attention

He tool off his clothes, as she worked, and entered her from behind. She responded joyfully placing her hands flat on the bed and thrusting back hard, moaning out her passion. Sliding her meaty folds back and forth along his shaft enticing him to further harder thrusts . Her rounded bum began to slap against his abdomen. Soon her body shuddered in orgasm and Bob with shudder after shudder spewed his own cum into her receptive loins. As he dressed, she went back to making the bed unconcerned by the slow seep of sexual juice oozing from the enlarged floppy lips of her pussy, wetting her curly hair and running down her thighs.

Another time while he was reading the newspaper she stopped and asked for a kiss. When he put the paper aside she had posed in such a way he realized she wanted her pussy kissed. He obliged kissing and suckling her forever-exposed inner labia. After a moment or two she broke the kiss and went on about the house. Once, while passing Mary, she noticed Mary was absent-mindedly rubbing her puss as she read. She reached under Mary's skirt and pulled her panties down. She then kissed Mary's pussy to a hip heaving orgasm before carrying on as though nothing had happened, not seeking her own orgasm. As this behavior continued in many variations, Mary and Bob wore less and less about the house. Bob even adjusted the thermostat to a much higher setting as they adjusted to Sally's casual sexual life style, so obviously brought about by her love of them.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers