A Drive Home

Story Info
A friend gives me more than a lift.
1k words
3.95
35k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epvitale
epvitale
69 Followers

"Well folks, it's getting late and it is cold out here I'm going to get going."

We were sitting around on the outside patio of our favorite dinner joint enjoy a cigarette and conversation. It was our regular Thursday evening dinner gathering. We've had them for over a year now. Everyone was there both Davids, Michael, myself , Tommy and his girlfriend Kat. I had met them six months earlier at my friend Ash's wedding. Ash had since moved away but I found a group of friends to share time with.

Kat and I hit it off immediately. She was a petite girl, around 5'2" with a lithe body that held no fat. A heart shaped face that held emerald eyes and a sly knowing smile topped by a close crop of jet black hair. She also had a tattoo of a cat on her left shoulder. I was attracted to her on first sight but as I said, she had a boyfriend. Still the tension was there.

Everyone decided to call it quits as it was getting colder. When Tommy left to pay the bill Kat leaned in close to me. I could feel the heat of her through her sweatshirt and loved the scent of her as she melted into my arms. "We should get together real soon," she whispered softly in my ear. I felt a stirring in my loins as I felt her breath on my ear. We held that hug a for a little too long, but I didn't mind at all. Holding this warm, soft, sexy women in my arms was heaven.

Suddenly a hand was thrust in front of me and Tommy was saying goodbye while Kat and I were still embraced. Kat slowly pulled away.

"We would offer you a ride home George, but I'm beat and I've got to get up early tomorrow."

"It's okay. I'll call a cab."

Kat turned to look at her boyfriend, "I could take him home."

Before I could protest she continued, "Why spend another $20 on a taxi. Dave could you drive Tommy home and I'll drop George off." She smiled at me.

"Yeah sure," Dave said. "Let's go Tommy."

After they had left Kat took my hand and led me to her car.

We made idle chit chat on the way to my apartment talking about the unusual cold weather for Florida, the latest episode of LOST and her ongoing search for a job. Several times Kat's hand landed on my knee and stayed there. She would give a little squeeze and then return both hands to the wheel.

We pulled into my community and parked in front of my apartment. We remained quiet for awhile and then Kat turned her beautiful face to mine. "George, were serious about earlier?" I remained silent as her hand again drifted to my knee. "When you said if Tommy didn't want to have sex to call you?" She was referring to a comment I made earlier in the evening when she complained her boyfriend was too tired to have sex earlier in the week.

"Yes," I answered as her hand started to massage my leg. "Kat, you are very attractive and truthfully, I thought about being with you since the first time we met."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were soft and parted to allow my tongue entry into her mouth. She tasted of hamburger and sautéed onions. We explored each others mouth slowly for many minutes. It was a delicious feeling. Kat's hand slowly started up my jeans and rested on my cock which was responding to her her attention.

I softly bit her lower lip and then started to kiss down her neck. I nibbled her jaw line up to her ear. She moaned as a bit her earlobe. Her hand was slowly massaging my cock through my jeans. I couldn't believe this. This sexy girl was giving me a dry rub hand job.

I moved my hands down her sweatshirt to her jeans and started rubbing her pussy. "Oh yeah George," she whispered. "That feels good."

Kat now had my jeans unzipped and her hand in my boxers. She was massaging my dick slowly with her long fingers. Her touch was silky smooth and soft.

"Wanna come inside?" I asked.

"I can't." she replied as her mouth found mine again. Her hand never stopped rubbing my cock.

I unsnapped her jeans and slid my hand down into her panties. She was wet. I rubbed her clit with my fingers and Kat moaned into my mouth. I started to enter her pussy using the tips of my fingers.

"No. Not yet. I can't fuck you. But I can get you off tonight."

She pulled down my jeans and boxers and my cock sprang out. Kat started licking and nibbling the head and my shaft. It felt so good I didn't want her stop. She licked down to the base of shaft and then back up to my head. She sucked the tip of my cock for a quick second or two and then swallowed me. She slowly slid her mouth down my shaft and then up. Down. Up. Down. Up.

She was an expert in giving head and I felt my cum start to rise. Kat must have known too because she removed her mouth from my cock, looked at me and said, "I want you to cum for me George. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Kat returned to sucking me and started to massage my balls. Slowly and softly squeezing and rolling them between her fingers. I couldn't hold back and longer. I came in her wanting mouth. Spurt after spurt after spurt landing on her tongue. She swallowed all of me.

She raised her mouth to mine and kissed me. I tasted my saltiness still on her tongue.

"I could drive you home next week as well," she said as I got out of the car.

I can hardly wait.

epvitale
epvitale
69 Followers