A Drive In The Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Your name’s Mike right? You look pretty damn horny with your hard-on sticking up in the air for the past hour. How would you like to eat some pussy?” Mike nodded his head, but then said; “Please not my daughter, I beg of you, not my daughter.” Of course that was the wrong thing to say because that is exactly what Homer demanded they do. At the same time that is exactly what Mike hoped would happen. He recognized, just as John had with Tammy, the opportunity to experience a physical encounter with Mary. When Mike looked at Mary his eyes saw Joni twenty years ago, but there was more. Mary was much more to him than simply a Joni substitute.

Homer laid Mike on his back then picked up Mary and positioned her cunt over his face. Mike licked and sucked like a mad man as he delved his tongue into the depths, and around the clit of his first female offspring’s pussy; Mary was thirty-five minutes older than Millie. He had never participated in incest, but he had thought about it a great deal in connection to Mary. While she and Millie were identical twins in appearance, they were very different intellectually, and emotionally. Mike loved Joni, in a way, but if given the opportunity, he would leave Joni behind in a heartbeat to walk away with the lovely creature whose cunt was dripping all over his face.

Mary could feel her father’s tongue as it rutted between her pussy lips, around her clit, down past her asshole, and back up into her cunt hole. Her pleasure, just like everyone else in the incest directed but denied family, was more than physical. There was a mental and emotional component that heightened the sensations beyond the mere physical. For as long as she could remember she had known her position, among all the women in her father’s life, she was as his little girl; as the years passed she began more and more to fill the emotional vacancy left by her mother. There was a bond between them, and that bond was now stretched to new lengths. The sensations from the essence of her sex were wonderful, and while she wanted to focus on them she knew she had an obligation and opportunity to give something back. She wanted to give Daddy something, and it wasn’t her mouth.

“Daddy, stop a moment. What you’re doing feels wonderful, and I know it’s even better because you love me; you love me as a man loves a woman. I feel the same. If they’ll untie us will you make love to me? Daddy, will you make love to me the way you created me?” Mike was momentarily stunned, but he recovered quickly to give a positive answer.

Mary yelled to get Homer’s attention; “Homer, please untie us. I want to make love with my daddy, and we can’t do it tied like this. Please Homer?”

Before he gave an answer to Mary, Homer faced Joni, ”You’ve seen all that’s happened. You know where things are leading. I don’t care one way or the other, but if you don’t want this I won’t untie them.”

“Go ahead. I know Mike loves me, but not the way we did before or should now; its time to move on. Go ahead and untie them. Besides, I saw what you did to Millie, and I want some of you and of her. Can you get it up to do that Homer?”

With another affront to his sexual abilities, Homer removed the binds from everybody, pulled Joni and Millie to their feet, and took them to the front porch. Mary and Mike gave and returned loving gazes then collided in a passionate kiss and embrace. “Daddy. ------ I can’t call you that when we’re like this; people on the outside might not understand. Do you mind if I call you Paul; that is your middle name isn’t it?”

“I understand, you call me whatever you want. Do you mind if I continue to call you Mary?” Mike paused; “When you say on the outside you’re speaking of well beyond this cabin aren’t you?”

“Yes, yes I am. Paul; gee that sounds strange, and a bit awkward. I think our lives have taken a very dramatic change, and if my feelings are correct you and I are going to need a new town in which to live. We can discuss that later. Right now please make love to me. ---- Daddy, I mean Paul, don’t just fuck me, make love to me.”

In their shared embrace hands moved over bodies while tongues and lips struggled for oral exploration time. With their hands and mouths they caressed every part of the other’s body slowly increasing the breadth of a fire that was moving them toward a passionate combustion. At last the combustion erupted, and these two new lovers shared their bodies in a way that only fated people can experience.

Meanwhile, from the porch Homer, Joni, and Millie entered a second bedroom, the sumptuousness of which could not have been imagined from the outside. The room was tastefully, but elegantly decorated around two main features; a large stone fireplace, and a huge custom made bed. Of those, only the bed interested the viewers. Joni took charge; “I’m not too much into the gooey stuff in the other room. Maybe that’s why Mike and I don’t fit anymore. Whatever the reason, we both know its over, and right now I want some hard sex. Can you two give me what I need?”

“I don’t know about Millie, but I can, and if you’re truly interested in hard sex let me get Festus. To him one asshole looks pretty much like another. I recommend a double plug plus a muff dive. How does that sound?”

“I wasn’t thinking that way, but now that you mention it the idea sounds FUCKING EXCELLENT, get the bastard and lets get started.” Joni leaped onto the bed, her legs spread, and told Millie to bury her face; a task Millie was anxious to perform. She jumped between her mother’s legs, grabbed them behind the knees and lifted to force them high where knees and ears could meet. In this position Joni’s cunt and ass were as exposed as possible. Millie, for her pleasure as much as Joni’s elected to employ her face, tongue, and fingers. Each of these she rubbed up, down, around, and into her mother’s pussy and ass. Millie paid particular attention to the clit and asshole because she knew these were two of her mother’s most sensitive areas. By the time Homer returned with Festus, Joni was so close to an orgasm that a butterfly landing on her clit would have made her orgasmic bomb detonate; Millie assumed the role of the butterfly.

As a final caress of Millie’s tongue touch the extra sensitive clit tip Joni let forth a scream to rival the thunder in both volume and duration. Every muscle in her body seemed to contract, and to hold its tension for at least an entire minute. At the end of that time she began to unwind, but her partners didn’t let her return to earth. Festus picked Joni up, turned her over, and lowered her cunt on to Homer’s erect cock. Joni was aware of the events, but could do nothing to help or hinder. When Joni was fully seated on Homer’s tiny prick, Millie, pulling her mother’s hair to get the correct head position, smashed her crotch into Joni’s face. At the same time, Festus pushed his massive man-pole into Joni’s poop-chute. There was no lube, and Joni screamed in pain at the passage of the rampant cock into her anal orifice. The scream soon changed from one of pain to one of unadulterated joy.

At first the men moved in unison, both in and both out, to maximize Joni’s adjustment to the penises in her vaginal and anal orifices, but to maximize her pleasurable sensations they changed so one entered as the other exited. Already sensitized by the titanic orgasm given by her daughter, and the sadistic assault on her ass, the male movements heightened the sense of touch in her nether regions. Joni again, and rapidly, moved toward another orgasm of monumental proportions, and this time when she came no one stopped to let her regain her senses. The men continued to move in and out of her, and Millie continued to rub her pussy with Joni’s face. All this contributed to orgasm after orgasm until Joni’s body could stand no more and she lapsed into unconsciousness. The men’s unabated penetrations, much like a shark feeding frenzy, knocked Joni around like a limp rag, she was repeatedly belted back and forth until her cunt and ass were filled with the sperm and seminal fluid of two different men; neither of them her husband; the husband that watched from the door.

Mike, with Mary at his side, shook his head in amazement. He had never seen anything like the display he just witnessed. Not only had he never seen anything like it, he never, in his deepest imagination, considered this as something Joni would do, let alone enjoy to the point of oblivion. In the course of an afternoon their lives were no longer connected as they once were; they were now traveling on completely different paths. He was confident they would remain close, but regardless of what came between them, neither would ever say one word of condemnation, in public or private about the events of this afternoon. In the very grossest sense they could say nothing, because they had each fucked one of their daughters; there was no high ground one could take over the other to stake a claim of propriety.

John and Tammy, holding to each other closely walked in and observed the scene on the bed. “Dad, Tammy and I are a little confused. What do we do now? We know what we want, but how do we get there?”

“I don’t know. It was so simple when we left home this morning, but right now I just don’t know. Its getting dark, and we’ll never find our way out tonight, so I guess we’re stuck until morning. You two go to the kitchen and see if there’s any food we can fix for tonight. Millie, when Mom recovers why don’t you come back to the main room; there is much we need to discuss.”

That evening over a dinner of Kraft macaroni and cheese, frankfurters, chips, and chocolate double-stuff Oreos, the family, plus Homer and Festus discussed the changes in their lives, what each of them wanted, and how to achieve those desires. At times, as the night wore on, the conversation was heated, not acrimonious, but very intense. The solutions did not come easily, but by morning they had developed both short and long-term plans. As much as any of them might have wanted, it was not feasible to simply disappear. That would create too many questions, plus Joni and Mike felt a sense of responsibility to their jobs, and in truth there was a large amount of money at stake, what with the house, savings, and company retirement plans.

The family left Homer and Festus behind, as there was nothing they could offer other than thanks and a promise to say nothing of them. Both men were eventually captured and sentenced to additional years behind bars. When Joni, Mike, and the kids returned to Crestville it was as a family in divorce. People they knew and worked with were shocked, and couldn’t understand why such a friendly, loving couple was getting a divorce; if they only knew. In the short-term, Joni and Millie stayed in the house until it sold, and then they took an apartment across town in Crestville while Joni looked for a position with a new company. Mike found an apartment in nearby Splinterville where he and Mary lived as father and daughter on the outside, but as husband and wife on the inside. John returned to his apartment at State U in Abbot Town where he was joined by a new flat mate; his sister and lover Tammy. Of course no one ever knew about the sister part.

The long-term solutions were a bit more interesting. Festus died in prison. Homer, with the help of correspondence from his women, joined Joni and Millie after his release from prison, and they moved to Canada for a new start in life. When John graduated, he received a very good job offer in Southern California, and that is where he, Tammy, and their family now live. Mike stayed with Boxer for a couple of years then he accepted a position with another major corporation that moved to Splinterville; with a company in which no one knew anything of his former wife. With the new company, he and Mary were able to freely participate in the company’s social events; something they weren’t able to do while Mike was at Boxer. To the Splinterville residents, Mike, Mary, and their two children are just one more family trying to make their way through life. People don’t seem to notice how much alike they all look.

Following a vigorous search to find the owners, Mike bought the secluded cabin in the Smokey Mountains where they discovered their new selves. Every year, in August, the extended family holds a reunion; they come together for a week just like any other family. They gather to visit, tell new tales, talk about the kids; all the things that happen at a family gathering. After the children go to bed the old times are reviewed, but the events of that first trip in the county are never reenacted; only remembered.

12