A Drone Overhead

Story Info
A drone above my pool saw more than it should.
4.4k words
3.87
69.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robahig
robahig
38 Followers

I married my wife at the very young age of 19. We were not mature enough to have made that decision, and of course we were unwilling to heed our respective families input. We gave it a pretty good effort for five years, well for four years, the last year was terrible. We divorced and moved on in our lives. Separately and happily.

I dated quite freely for about two years and although I always had a good time, I did not want a girlfriend. Usually on the first date, I would casually mention that I was not in the market for a girlfriend or anything serious. Most of them would heartily agree and tell me that they were only looking for a good time and weren't ready for another relationship.

It became almost funny how many of them were liars. They evidently thought that they were the one that could get a dedicated bachelor to change his ways.

One day about two years after my divorce, I was at a Major League baseball game in my hometown with a couple buddies. During the seventh inning stretch I looked back and about eight rows behind me was the most stunning woman I had ever seen. She had hair as black as a moonless night. Her almond skin was flawless. Her dark eyes made contact with mine and she smiled a perfect smile in my direction.

I made my way back and introduced myself. She was there with her parents and little brother. Her father was friendly but seemed a little bothered at my forwardness. Angie, it turned out was just 19 at the time and I was too old in her father's eyes, being 26. I gave them all my phone number and asked Angie's parents if I could take them all out to dinner later that week...

Fast-Forward twenty-five years. We will be celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary later this year. Our daughter, Shelby, is off at college. We love being empty nesters. Five years ago we bought a small farm about an hour from the city. It is our little piece of heaven. We had a small home built and a guesthouse for when we have guests. We have trees all around our home and our nearest neighbor is about 700 feet away. Privacy is important to us. My Angie is still the most beautiful woman I know and we love being naked.

We had a pool with hot tub installed the month after our daughter moved to Austin for school. We have an unofficial rule, when Shelby is away, no swimsuits allowed. The few friends we invite to swim are aware of the rule and respect our wishes. Some of them are more than willing to swim naked, others choose not to.

We are not swingers and this story doesn't involve any of our friends and a raucous sex party. I have seen quite a few of Angie's friends and wives of my friend's nude but no touching has occurred. It is obvious though that the men that come over love to look at Angie as she comes up out of the water, dripping wet. Her still amazing tits funnel the dripping water right to her firm nipples and the water streams from them.

I work from home most days and Angie still commutes to the city everyday for her job. One day last week I had about an hour between phone meetings and decided to get some sun. I undressed and hopped into the pool. After cooling off I crawled up onto the float and soaked in the rays.

I'm not sure how long it had been, not long I guess, but I heard something. I looked around and didn't see anybody. We have a robust entry gate which locks automatically upon closing. So I really wasn't expecting to see anybody. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. After a few minutes I heard the noise again. I looked around again and this time I happened to look up. About 40 feet up I noticed a drone hovering over my pool.

I was startled and then became very pissed at the invasion of my privacy. One of my neighbors just got an unobstructed view of my cock. I looked around for something to throw at it and made a feeble attempt. It flew away and due to my trees, I was unable to see where it went.

I warned Angie that we have a peeping Tom and that she should be careful. She stated that "if any of our neighbors wanted to see either of us naked, all they had to do was accept an invite and come swimming with us". She would not allow something like that to keep her from enjoying our pool as she wanted.

I asked her to at least inform me if she observed the drone and she agreed. I researched methods to bring drones down. Although, most people recommend shooting them, I chose not to. I wanted to discover who the pervert was that was violating our private property rights. I found a long distance jammer online and ordered it. I would have to wait a few days but that was acceptable.

Twice that week the drone would appear over me while swimming. Angie had advised me to give them a show. She told me if I hear it, don't react to it. Just start rubbing myself and stroke my cock long and hard. She had never noticed it, but that was probably because she always listens to music in the pool and never heard the familiar whine.

I was reluctant to follow her advice, but the second time, I did. I had my shades on and saw it coming up over the trees. It hovered over there and the pilot likely thought that I hadn't seen it. I slid my hand down my stomach and past my hardening cock. I cupped my balls with my left hand and grabbed the shaft with right. As I continued to become more erect, I went to town beating my meat.

The drone got closer until it was directly over me. I swear that thing got within 10 feet of me and the camera was clearly getting some close-up video of my 7-inch long dick. It is so thick that my fingertips don't touch when wrapped around it and Angie still screams a little when I dilate her pussy with it.

After a few minutes I shot thick, gobs of cum up onto my chest. It felt amazing. I took my sunglasses off and stared at the camera lens. Then I reached out with one of my fingers and I scooped up some of the warm cum off my chest. I licked it onto my tongue and made a grand showing of swallowing it. The drone flew away quickly after that.

I was too busy to swim the next few days, and then the package arrived. It looked like one of the parabolic microphones you see at football games. I charged the batteries and had to trust it would work, since I don't have any drones to test it on.

The following day, I laid out on the chaise lounge near the pool. The jammer was on the towel below me. It took about twenty minutes before I saw the drone. This time the pilot was bold. It flew right above me and hovered with its penetrating eye looking right at me. It was about 10-15 feet above me. I started to reach for my cock again, then I reached down pointed the jammer up and depressed the button. Within seconds that drone started swaying then crashed to the ground. I kept the jammer pointed at it and grabbed it up with my towel. I didn't want one of those propellers to slice a finger.

I carried it to the table where I had printed up a sign that said, "If you want your drone, come over and get it". I pointed it at the sign for about a minute then I pulled the battery from it.

Nobody came for it for a couple days. The weekend came and went. Angie thought I was being silly, and that I should just reattach the battery and set it outside so they could just fly it home. I needed to know who it belonged to and I would give them a piece of my mind when they came for it.

That Tuesday, I got a call from my gate keypad. I didn't recognize the voice, but she stated that she was Ashley, a friend of our daughter. I informed her that Shelby was out at school and she could contact her on facebook. She asked if she could come in and said she wouldn't take much of my time. I really didn't feel like wasting time with her when I was hoping to catch the peeping tom. I was sure they would eventually come for the drone, I looked it up and it cost almost a thousand dollars. Most people would be willing to eat a little crow to retrieve something that cost that much.

Once, Ashley got to the door, I recognized her immediately. She had been on the drill team with Shelby in high school a few years earlier. This girl stood out in my memory, because she always looked so much younger than the rest of the girls even though she was actually a year ahead of our Shelby. She still looked younger. Even though she had to be at least twenty-one, she looked 18 at the most. She was wearing a yellow and cornflower blue sundress. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and although she is tall at 5'8" she is very thin.

I opened the door and told her how nice it is to see her again. She gave me a big hug and thanked me for letting her come up to the house. She asked to see Angie, but wasn't surprised that she was not at home. She said she needed some help. She had moved back home recently to cut down on school costs. Her dad, Richard, traveled a lot for work but was coming home the next Monday.

I listened, wondering what I was about to volunteer for. She was a nice kid and I knew the family well enough to know that she really didn't like her dad's second wife, Cheryl, very much. So to be back home living with her must be tough.

She continued to talk. She mentioned that her and her step mom had been playing with her dad's new toy and it was likely broken and or lost. I asked her what was it and I could try to help fix it or find it. She reached over and grabbed my hands and told me it was an expensive drone.

I can only imagine what the look on my face was.

She scooted closer to me and told me she would do anything to get it back before he got home. I stammered out an indignant "are you kidding?"

I yanked my hands free of hers and pushed back away from her. I demanded to know why she would think it would be ok to fly her drone over my property, why she would violate my privacy and why in the hell I should give it back to her.

She explained that it was all in fun and she apologized for embarrassing me. She said that she had always had a crush on me and fantasized about me on the nights that she had stayed over with Shelby.

As a fifty-two year old guy, I of course was flattered, but I was also becoming aroused. I was sitting here with a beautiful young lady that had just stated she would do "ANYTHING" to get the drone back. I could absolutely fuck her right then and there and her fear of her father would undoubtedly help her keep her secret.

I resisted the near overwhelming temptation and told her she had to leave. I decided I would return the drone to her father. I explained to her that I would give him all of the details about how came into it's possession. I would let him sort it out. Ashley began to cry crocodile tears and begged me to change my mind. I escorted her to the door and sent her away.

That evening as Angie and I were eating dinner, I told her the story of Ashley asking for the drone back and the shock and disappointment were obvious on her face. She kept shaking her head and saying how she couldn't believe it. I went on to tell her about the fantasies Ashley had of me, just a few years earlier. Again she stated that she just couldn't believe little Ashley would be so bold. She decided it would be better to give the drone to Cheryl. And let her deal with Ashley. Richard had quite a bad temper at times and she feared he would react very badly to the news. I relented and agreed that her plan was better.

As of that Saturday the drone was still sitting on the entryway table. I asked Angie why we still had it, she mentioned that Cheryl was going to be coming over that very afternoon to talk. I decided that I had some chores to get done and a few errands to get done. I didn't need to be there for the talk. My Angie is much tactful than I am.

The day wore on. I returned home around 7 p.m. I noticed that a Cheryl's car was still in the driveway. As I entered I noticed that the ladies were by the pool. I joined them in the back and sat down. Angie confirmed that the drone issue had been dealt with and that all was ok. I offered to get another bottle of wine and went to the kitchen to get it. As I walked back outside, the ladies were undressing and getting into the pool.

I had seen Cheryl nude in our pool several times, but this time she looked incredible. As I stared, Angie mentioned, "Don't her new tits look amazing?" I answered that they certainly did and turned away. As they eased into the water, I decided to take a swim also. After my clothes were off, I happened to look to the other end of the pool, I noticed somebody else in the water. It was Ashley, of all people. She saw that I had seen her and called out a big "Hello Mr. Higgins". As I poured the wine, she stepped out of the pool and for the first time I saw her tight little body. Her boobs were smallish and very perky. Her nipples were such a pale pink as to hardly be seen. I looked down and saw that she was completely hairless and my cock instantly sprang to life.

Typically, when we have other women swimming here, I have a very good poker face (or more accurately poker dick). I keep my erection to semi-hard at most to keep everyone comfortable. BUT, seeing this young lady who I have known as my little girls friend for years, totally nude, made my cock, a full raging hard-on.

Shelby looked down and smiled. She said, "WOW Mr. Higgins, it is good to see you too". I was quickly aware that all of this was within eyesight of my wife and this girl's step-mom. I looked over and the ladies were watching all of it. I apologized and jumped into the water to cover my embarrassment. I swam over to deep and tread water to give my erection time to subside. Ashley jumped in and swam over to the ladies. They all giggled and looked my way. After a few minutes I was ready to swim closer to them and join in on the fun, at my own expense.

Cheryl asked Ashley if she had anything to say to me and I was expecting another apology. What I got, felt like a kick in the gut. She stated that she knows that violating privacy is usually unacceptable, but that she had caught Cheryl flying her dad's drone and began to berate her for it. Cheryl had told her to "hush" and look at the screen. Ashley described how she couldn't take her eyes off my body floating in the pool. She stated that even soft, my cock had been the biggest she had ever seen and was even better than she had fantasized. She knew it was wrong, but she and Cheryl would make plans to get together and send the drone over to see if I was in the pool. They had discovered something they had in common and were finally seeing each other as friends.

I looked over to Cheryl and she acknowledged the story was true and that she looked forward to those times with Ashley. And to seeing my naked body all alone in the pool. She explained that with Richard gone all the time, she had needs and she would use the recorded video of me in the pool to masturbate each night.

I looked over to Angie and she had a smile on her face. She confessed to setting the whole thing in motion, by telling Cheryl the times I usually swam and that the drone had actually been flying overhead for weeks before I had ever noticed it. She went on to say that Cheryl had seen me masturbate on multiple occasions and would share her fantasies with Angie often.

It all started to make sense. Angie hadn't been bothered by the idea of a drone filming our pool area. She had suggested I "put on a show for the camera", and she had insisted that she return the drone to Cheryl. She followed up with the fact that she had not known that Ashley was also watching, and that she was truly surprised when I relayed that piece of info.

I didn't know what to say. As I stood there I felt a hand grasp onto my limp cock and begin to massage it. It couldn't be Angie because she had both hands on her float. I looked over to Ashley but she was a little too far to reach me. When I looked at Cheryl I noticed her tongue slightly parting her lips and she was staring into my eyes. I began to respond. I felt a little twitch in penis and I new I was beginning to swell. Then felt a hand run up between my legs and settle at my swollen testicles. Again, I looked to Angie and her hands were still above water. Ashley's other hand wrapped across my chest as she nuzzled closer cupping my balls and gently squeezing.

My focus returned to the hand as it stroked my fully hard cock under water. It felt amazing. As I again looked to Angie to gauge her reaction to this, she stated teasingly, "don't look at me, pay attention to them". That was all I needed. I reached out and pulled Cheryl closer to me. I wanted her new titties on me. I pinched, gingerly at first then as I judged her response, more forcefully. It seemed that she liked it a little rough. GOOD, so do I.

I hadn't forgotten about Ashley. As I moved towards Cheryl her hand pulled away from my balls. That wasn't acceptable. I wanted her touching me. I moved us to the shallow end then I turned and easily lifted Ashley into my arms. I carried her to the chaise lounge and laid her down. Cheryl had followed like a good little slut. I contorted Ashley's lithe body such that she was on her back with her knees bent high to either side of her head. I lowered my face to her bright pink pussy and shoved my tongue deep into her wet, sweet, young pussy. I held her body up by her ass as I explored every part of her pussy. Unfortunately, all I smelled was chlorine, I wanted to breathe in her scent but it was washed clean by the pool water.

As I ate her daughter's pussy, Cheryl kneeled behind me and pulled my cock down and stroked it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue as it licked my shaft and engulfed my swollen head. The fact that I was in a threesome with a mother and daughter was not lost on me. The fact that my wife was watching made it even hotter. I knew that this kind of excitement would make me more likely to cum sooner than I wanted. So I knew I would have to change positions frequently to distract and delay my ejaculation.

I pulled away from Ashley and pulled Cheryl up. I directed Cheryl's mouth towards Ashley's sopping wet cunt. She resisted saying she "couldn't, it was wrong". Fuck that, I wanted to see a mother eat her own daughter's pussy. I pushed her down until her lips were against Ashley's pussy lips. Cheryl was very hesitant but she proceeded to slide her tongue out and lick the forbidden pussy. I looked at Ashley's face and her smile was huge. She said, "eat that pussy mom. Fuck me with your tongue, mommy"

As Cheryl gobbled up that cunt, I stood behind her and massaged those firm D sized titties. I ground my hard cock against her ass. I looked over to my Angie. She was lying on the pool float on the concrete next to us. She was rubbing her clit with all abandon. She whispered to me to "fuck them both, hard".

I had to pull Cheryl by her hair to get her to stop eating that beautiful bald pussy. I repositioned Ashley so that she was flat on her back with her legs pulled to the edge of the chair. I spread her knees apart and guided my cock into her wet pussy. I grasped her around the waist and I swear my fingers almost touched as they encircled her tiny waist. I was pretty sure I was going to split her in half with my thick cock, but after a few thrusts I was banging up against her cervix. She squinted each time and cried out. But I wasn't ready to stop the invasion of her deepest parts just yet.

Cheryl whined that her pussy needed some attention too. I directed her to squat over her daughter's face and let her return the favor she was owed. The gleam in Cheryl's eyes showed that her reservations were gone. She was consumed by lust and the only way to satiate those needs was with action. Ashley was too focused on the assault her pussy was getting by my large member to have heard my direction to her mom. She didn't know what was happening until her mouth was covered with the warm pussy. It seemed obvious that she had eaten pussy before. She never hesitated. She even reached up and grabbed her mommy's thighs and pulled her down harder onto her face.

robahig
robahig
38 Followers
12