A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 07: Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would tell you my life story, but we'd be sitting here for hours and I am tired." She said before trying to stand. 'Trying' being the key word here. She got about halfway up before her legs buckled. Had she not been too tired, she would have panicked. Instead, she felt despair. There was no way that she could get to somewhere she felt comfortable sleeping. It was too late to let herself doze in the half-awake, ready to move and attack state that she usually maintained when around people. She groaned at herself. Damn it, why hadn't she let someone else help her carry Celeste?

Celeste... The woman would have taken Ashyr into her arms. They could have found a secret place full of song, wonder, and soft breasts. And sleep. The drow had to clench her teeth against those thoughts before she unraveled again. Damn near everything reminded her of that lifeless body laid out on the green. She remembered thinking that she could use a good fuck to get her mind off of all this. Then, finally, she passed out.

When Ashyr's legs buckled, Caleldir caught her. He was not sure why he moved so quickly to prevent her from falling, but this marked the first time that he had touched her. Gently, he let her down. "Well, one day I hope to hear your story as well. Not tonight though, you are right that it is late. Rest well, Lady Duskhaven. We plot in the morning." Before he had finished, she had already passed out. Apparently, it had been a very long day. To say the least.

He cast one look at the sleeping Drow, and hesitated. On one hand, she was not sleeping in a very comfortable spot. On the other hand, he was not much less tired than she, and Ashyr had a tendency towards suspicion and prickliness that might not take kindly to him shifting her sleeping body. He thought on the matter for a moment, then shrugged. He picked carefully picked her up. He was not the strongest of elves, but she weighed surprisingly little. He carried her inside the old fortress, and put her in one of the more well-preserved rooms on a pile of old leaves. That would have to do for a mattress. Covering her with an old coat for a blanket, he turned to leave the room. Looking back at her, he felt a powerful urge to give her sleeping face a tender kiss. He could still fancy he felt her in his arms... He shook those thoughts out of his head. Blocking the door with branches in such a way to give her an illusion of security without actually trapping her, he went to find another room to sleep in.

--

"Ashyr? Ashyr!"

The drow turned around in the haze she found herself in. Around and around. She couldn't find where that sweet, friendly voice was coming from. "Hello?!" She called out to the formless world. As if responding to her voice, something coalesced in the mists. A wagon-trailer with lively songbirds painted across it in bright colors. Ashyr's heart pounded. She didn't know whether she was afraid or just excited. Or maybe terribly, terribly sad. Whatever it was compelled her feet to begin walking through that white mist towards the only solid thing she could see.

"Ashyr! There you are." The voice, at first, seemed to come from the wagon itself. But then the back door opened and blonde curls tumbled out, followed by the smiling face of Celeste. She held out her hand, palm up, inviting. "Come on. Ride with me for a while."

Ashyr blinked. It did actually seem as if the wagon was moving on its own towards... She squinted in the distance. She could just make out twinkling lights and perhaps dancers moving through the mists. There was music, too. Singers that sung songs that made her heart swell with unfamiliar feelings. It seemed so near, but the wagon was moving at a crawl; it wouldn't get there for hours.

"Celeste, where are we?" The drow asked as she broke into a slow jog to catch up with the wagon.

"In limbo. The land of dreams. The in-between. But I won't be here for long, and you won't be able to follow where I am going." The human said with a sad smile.

"Where are you going?" Ashyr asked as she took the other woman's hand and hopped up into the cabin.

"My goddess, Merethllyr calls me to join her festival. It... is a little earlier than I thought, but I go to her gladly." Celeste explained, sitting down on the bed with Ashyr's hand still clasped in hers. She looked content, but there was a concern in her eye that Ashyr had the disturbing feeling that it was directed at her, for her.

Ashyr sat next to her. "I will avenge you." She found herself saying in a tight voice. "You know that, right? I won't let this go unpunished."

Pain flickered across Celeste's face. "I do not need your vengeance, dear Ashyr. Don't take down Faust for my benefit, but for the others that are living under his increasingly cruel fist. And even then... if you can only see what is wrong with him." The blonde sighed heavily. "He was good for Port Afron for all his rule, right up until, well, this year I think."

"He likely just did that for long enough for the people to trust him. I've seen it before." Ashyr responded with an edge of anger to her tone.

"That... may be." Celeste said, though she didn't sound convinced. "Whatever it is, find it out. For me. Instead of driving yourself into dust with revenge."

The drow's lips thinned. "I will try. It will be difficult... I will... not like having you to talk to." Ashyr admitted haltingly.

Another sad smile. "I know. But there are others who will be kind to you. Caleldir, I think, would make a good friend for you. I've seen him admire you from time to time."

"He seems entertaining enough." Ashyr agreed. "I think he may be the prettiest man I've ever seen." This was said with a half-hearted laugh.

"That he is." Celeste responded with a more genuine chuckle. Then that sunny smile faded into something more contemplative. She leaned forward and brushed a hand across Ashyr's charcoal face. "There is... something I would like to do for you, Ashyr. Something that you did for me. It not exactly the same here, but it would make me happy all the same."

"Something I did for you?" Ashyr asked, genuinely oblivious.

This was answered only by a smile. Then Celeste's hands went to the base of Ashyr's tunic - Ashyr hadn't noticed until that point, but she was only wearing the cloth outfit she wore under her leather armor - and began to lift it up at the hem. Ashyr was no stranger to the sexual advances of others; she caught on immediately after that. The drow helped the human toss her shirt over her head and then she laid back on the bed to remove her tight trousers. Celeste, for her part, apparently only had to concentrate before her clothing melted from her body. Her form seemed more perfect than it had been in life. Ashyr could only stare for a moment before she felt their bodies being pressed together. A wealth of naked flesh against naked flesh. Both of the women let out a long sigh of satisfaction.

"I wish we could have done this more." Celeste confessed in a soft whisper.

"Me too." Ashyr agreed. Then she gasped; Celeste's fingers had found their way to Ashyr's sex. They were teasing at her labia, her entrance, her clit. After the initial startled breath of air, Ashyr sighed again. "That feels good." She encouraged.

The human hooked her leg around Ashyr's to pull her knees apart even further. The drow's back arched in excited anticipation. Encouraged, Celeste's fingers dipped into Ashyr's tight, warm sex. At first, her fingers went slowly. It took her a few moments to get used to the pace and the motions. Soon, though, with Ashyr's growingly breathless directions, Celeste's fingers were pumping in and out of her enough to make her mind blank and her womanhood on fire. Celeste grinned to see the effect she had on the other woman, which Ashyr was vaguely aware of. Then their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss that carried Ashyr all the way into a shaking, groaning orgasm.

"Goodbye, Ashyr..."

She woke in a place where she had not fallen asleep. Not, at least, where she remembered she'd fallen asleep. That alone gave her a little bit of a start. But it seemed like she was alone and at least somewhat hidden. Had she crawled here, maybe? And... there was the half-memory of a dream she'd had while sleeping. Whatever it had been, it made her warm. Slightly confused but generally well-rested, Ashyr stumbled out of her room and into the small courtyard. It was bright, and people sat around eating various chunks of roasted meat, suggesting that it was either morning or lunchtime.

"Good morning, girl." Artur greeted her with a gentle smile.

Those who looked at her had pity in their eyes and comforting words on their lips. Word had gotten around, it seemed, about how much the blonde had meant to Ashyr. The drow decided almost immediately that she hated the fact that word had gotten out of her softening heart. She grabbed a piece of meat from a smokeless fire and went into hiding inside the ruin.

She still picked up on some chatter, though. She would have thought most of the talk would have been about Caleldir's 'condition.' Artur must not have told anyone. Well, if he wasn't, then she wasn't either. Not that she was in danger of talking to anyone in the first place.

Artur let everyone know what the troop would do next: they would flee to a small town whose name was unfamiliar to her. The path would take them within a couple hours of her entrance to the Underdark. As it was where she planned on heading anyway, she decided that she would at least stick with them for that long. Safety in numbers and everything. No one seemed surprised about their heading. Some of them had families there, as Ashyr discovered when idly snooping around. As soon as everyone was done eating and knew their heading, Artur let them out of the glade. They left behind a small dirt grave covered in flowers where Ashyr hoped Celeste would lie peacefully for the rest of time.

12