A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 09: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then at once, he was completely inside her. He wanted to curse and bless her at the same times: curse her for raping away his valued chastity, and bless her for the unimaginable pleasure she was granting him. But out of a sheer bloody-mindedness, he did not want to give her the satisfaction of orgasming inside her. Gritting his teeth, he looked up at the Drow now violently riding his cock. She seemed almost... unhinged, as if this was not about either him or Ashyr, but something else entirely. Not that it did not feel personal. Looking from the maddened Selene to the angry and starvingly horny Ashyr, he wondered what exactly was going on here. Besides the obvious, of course.

Ashyr watched with an angry expression. She ached, body and soul, though for two very different reasons. Her body had been teased to no end for quite a while now. Even that day her cousin had been sure to warm her up before leaving her without true satisfaction. Ashyr thought she had been horny before, but in that moment she felt that she was going to go mad with desire. And all she got to do was watch. Her soul, however... well, that was a complicated, painful, and frankly terrifying mix of emotions. I almost felt better to focus on how much she wanted the places of the drow switched.

The ranger snarled. "You'll regret this, cousin," she informed Selene in Undercommon. But she paused... Ashyr noticed it almost at the same time as Caleldir did; Selene herself began to look a little desperate... unhinged, even. No, it was a look that she had all along, that Ashyr should have spotted before she let herself get tied up. Now that strange look in her cousin's expression grew slightly, became more apparent. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ashyr then asked.

Ashyr listened to the little noises of pleasure that came from her cousin. Lucky fool always seemed to reach her peak too easily. It was almost unfair. Selene's head dropped in concentration, sending a cascade of platinum hair to cover her face and caress the pale skin of her victim. Her slightly curled hair was much longer and much better cared for than Ashyr's. It didn't have all the random trinkets in it either.

Selene was what a noble drow should look like. A proper drow. Nothing like the course, scarred body of the ranger who didn't even have the good sense to spend most of her time in the glorious underdark. Selene would show this strange creature what true pleasure was. Then Ashyr would never truly have him, not in the way Selene suspected the ranger wanted him. Her cousin was at once sister and lover for nearing a hundred years. Selene knew her. She knew that this was the best punishment for the atrocity she'd helped commit.

There was definitely sometime very wrong with Selene, Ashyr decided. It made her feelings about this whole situation even more complicated, if that was possible. Now she worried about both rapist and raped. And, now that she searched her mind for what could possibly make Selene this way, worried for her own city deep underground. "Selene, what has happened?" Ashyr found herself asking in her native tongue, the speech of the drow.

Selene ignored her cousin for the time being. Her pace grew a little erratic as she shuddered with sweet climax. She still seemed determined to keep riding him, though she knew there was no way he could last even seconds longer. Selene wasn't going to pull off, not even at the last minute.

It was strange and perverse, but Caleldir found that Selene's obvious pleasure was giving him an utterly unwarranted sense of satisfaction. Her little moans and shuddering told him that she was orgasming, which gave him both a hope and a fear that she would stop her frantic ride before he lost control. He had been on the verge of climax for a small eternity, but his willpower was waning. But though he tried to resist, Selene seemed bent on gaining that final proof of dominance. It was not long after she came that she got it. The potent orgasm left his nocturnal emissions and rare, guilty moments of self-pleasuring far eclipsed, sending out all the pent-up sexual energy of his life. The spasms that wracked his body also seemed to force down the poison, and for the first time in ages he could move, though only enough to thrash around a bit as he lost control.

He felt as if his release went on forever (he had been thinking exclusively in hyperbole ever since she had first manipulated his member), but all too soon it was over. He lay on the ground tired and spent, even as bis of control filtered back into his muscles. He felt both supremely satisfied, and utterly ashamed and defeated. In fact, the former helped fuel the later, since he could not deny that he enjoyed the rape at least as much as she did.

Selene slumped. Her face was still covered by her hair, but her shoulders began to heave with racking sobs - definitive proof that all was not well in the land of Selene.

"Are you happy now, Selene?" Ashyr asked quietly, bitterly. "Why did you do this?"

"You really don't know, do you?" Selene said after she took a moment to recover. "Our brothers killed them. Every noble woman in our house. Even the children. Your oldest brother is 'in charge' now. It's you and me, Ashyr." Her words, spoken in drow, were broken, filled with despair, and slightly muffled by Caleldir's chest.

Ashyr gaped. "Selene - your daughter? Our mothers -" She responded in the same language.

To Caleldir's surprise, once Selene was finished with riding him, she began to weep even as she collapsed forward onto his chest. All the anger that had been bottled up inside him against her melted away, and he would have given her a hug if his arms were able to move. As it was, he just lay there still helpless, and not happy about it. He did feel powerful sympathy for the distraught woman lying on him, though.

"Get out of here!" Selene said suddenly in common, interrupting the rest of whatever Ashyr was going to say. She lifted her arm and made a slashing motion at the ropes that tied the ranger. Suddenly free, Ashyr discovered the hard way that her legs no longer had the power to hold her. She'd been tied there for much more than an hour. She stumbled forward and landed on her hands and knees next to Caleldir. Selene took that time to grab her robes and dash off into the woods before either of her victims were able to gain their legs and run after her. Even if Ashyr hadn't been tied for so long, the emotional blow would have still prevented her from going after her. Knelt there, she curled in on herself, her hands grasping at the back of her neck. Ashyr fought with herself, tried to keep herself from unraveling. She needed to get Cal and herself out of there before more drow inevitably came. But she would have to wait until he could move again.

As they lay there, Caleldir tried to find words of comfort, but they died on his lips. After a few minutes, when his jaw at least was completely functional, he quietly spoke. "I know what you are going through." He said sadly. His own circumstances were not exactly the same, but they were certainly similar enough. Laboriously, he sat up. His legs still were not working, but at least his arms were. Carefully, he pulled the emotionally distraught woman towards him for a comforting embrace, not even caring or noticing they were both still nude. "We may both be the last, but we do not have to be alone." He stated simply.

Ashyr's first instinct was to smack him away from her. The drow just barely resisted. She couldn't handle being comforted - not yet. Especially not when it wasn't time to let herself mourn yet. It made it all the harder that the person doing it was focusing more on her pain that his own violation. She felt incredibly guilty about that. If only she hadn't sent for him, if only she'd realized that there was something so wrong with Selene. Ashyr could have taken the sexual abuse. She would have enjoyed it with no emotional ramifications. He had been caught in the crossfire for absolutely no good reason.

"Please don't. We have to get out of here. I think my brothers are coming." She told him in a quiet, husky voice before she pushed him away as gently as she could. The drow leaned over and grabbed her gear. With laborious motions, she threw on her pants and shirt. Her whole body shook, but she kept herself together. Mostly. Her legs were recovering quite quickly at least. She looked over towards Caleldir's ruined clothes with despair. She didn't imagine he'd enjoy trekking through the forest nude. At least his shoes were still fine. Selene hadn't touched those.

"I understand." Caleldir said softly. "From what little I have heard of them, I do not think that I want to meet your brothers." When Ashyr got dressed, he took a rather sad look at his own clothing. Perhaps there was enough undamaged cloth in there to at least get a loincloth out of. He reached over and pulled several of the largest pieces left and knotted together some makeshift clothing to wrap around himself.

The woman pulled the rest of her things close to her "I'm so sorry Caleldir." She said, though she didn't look towards him. Ashyr was growing more frayed by the second, but she held tight to what remaining composure she had. "I'm so sorry."

"It is not your fault." He sighed. "Frankly, I would rather not think about it. I... do not know what to think. But I cannot bear your cousin any ill-will. She needs help. She may even need our help."

He struggled to stand, but he managed to do so with Ashyr's help. "I think the poison will wear off soon." He observed. "Until then, I am afraid that I cannot move all that quickly." He began walking a little on his own. It was enough to begin their escape, at least.

12