A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 16: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just saying that because you're about to have your dick inside me." She chuckled softly. Ashyr assumed that was the case, anyway. The concept of that sort of utter devotion was completely foreign to her. She couldn't even fathom someone being so dedicated to her that they would willingly endure Hell for her. Ashyr repositioned herself so that she could push him down to the blankets with her on top of him. She began to run her lips across his upper body. Her tongue flicked out to tweak one of his nipples, her eyes trained on his face to catch his reaction to it. Some guys liked it. Some thought it was weird. It got a sigh from him; he seemed to like it well enough. Meanwhile, her hand went straight to his cock to rub it up and down in slow, caressing motions. He actually seemed far more horny than she was for once. Cal must have been going mad since he watched the first part of her 'playtime' with Carlotta. His caressing hands across her body gave evidence to that.

"That is not why." Calelcir said seriously. "But I understand why you would think that. Just now that we are together as long as you wish us to be, I am at your service. Whatever that service is." To him, Hell was not just an abstraction. He was fairly certain that he had been there at one time. But his words were still sincere.

"Is that so?" She asked with a voice breathy from arousal. Ashyr grinned up at him, but there was a searching quality to her face. She was trying to understand. There was truth in his eyes that she didn't really expect. It made her feel all sorts of... interesting emotions. Interesting and confusing. In the end, she decided that she wanted to - had to - connect with him better. For someone who thought as Ashyr did, her first instinct was to make that connection literal. So she moved up slightly to line her entrance up with his dick. Then she pressed down and impaled herself on him slowly, gradually. The satisfaction of it made her groan low in her throat. She didn't care in the slightest if the rest of the people at the camp heard her. They'd probably already figured out on their own what she and Caleldir were doing. "You make my heart feel strange when you say things like that." The drow informed him with a breathless laugh. She only had the slightest inkling of what that feeling could be.

Eyes closed and voice silent, Caleldir enjoyed the feeling of Ashyr's pussy slowly engulfing him. Even though he was desperate to feel himself all the way inside her, he let her take the trip down as slowly as she wished, enjoying how long she stretched out the moment. He let out a pleased sigh that matched her own low groan. Normally he would be more concerned with the rest of the camp hearing the two of them, but at the moment he did not care. Selene and Carlotta could drink it up, for Carlotta had had Ashyr while he was forced to watch (by himself), and Selene had had him while Ashyr was forced to watch. There was a certain poetry to it all. He, and probably her as well, was too tired from the day to force up the frenetic pace their sexual liaisons so often had. So his hands moved languidly up her body even as he sat up just enough to pull their torsos a little closer together. "It is because I love you, my beautiful lady of the dusk."

Once she fully impaled herself, she began riding him gently - almost at the teasing pace she had taken when she'd tied him up. Ashyr wanted to relish the feel of him. To make love to him. Damn it all, that was the feeling she felt. It would probably get her in trouble almost immediately, knowing her recent luck. Her mind threatened to fall into confusion and fear. It was right to be afraid. Love was weakness. Then she focused on him, embraced the idea of his professed loyalty. She felt that she could cling to that, that it could be the steadying anchor in her life. "I think I love you too." She said very, very softly. That was something she did not want the whole camp to hear (though half knew it already.)

He sat up nearly fully, pulling Ashyr's lips to his where he laid a long, tender kiss on her. "You do not need to fear love." He whispered to her. "I can be a weakness, that is true, but it can also be a strength beyond imagination." His lips returned to hers. It was not long after that his long-denied release came in full force, causing him to almost cry out against her. Shuddering a little in the pleasurable afterglow, he collapsed back down onto the bed. He smiled slightly, fully relaxed. The world was once more as it should be.

She kissed him back with equal tenderness, letting all her uncertainty melt away until it was only his body she felt. Ashyr didn't manage to find her physical release - her mind had been too full to concentrate on something like that. But it didn't matter to her. Not even a little bit. She felt a different sort of wonderful just being with him. Lolth, she felt like a bloody wimp. Ashyr fell back onto the pile of blankets on top of him. She was unwilling to separate from him yet. Her mouth pressed against his neck and collarbone affectionately.

Quite content to simply lie there, Caleldir lightly wrapped his arms around Ashyr. Her lack of orgasm worried him for a few seconds, before he simply decided to enjoy their embrace.

Outside, full dark finally fell as it had been threatening to do for a while now. The light of the campfire shone against the tent and cast shadows across the terrain. The big guy was back, and it looked like he'd caught some largish animal. Probably a deer that thought it was going to bed down for the night. Carlotta and Selene seemed to be outside their tents again, and were helping to set up a way to cook what the orc had caught. They didn't speak much to each other, and only then it was quiet, succinct murmurs. Ashyr watched their figures like shadow puppets on the side of the tent.