A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 19: Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lightly caressing the diminutive woman's hair with the arm not around her, Caleldir let out a contented sigh. He agreed with Carlotta on the importance of cuddling. "You are very beautiful yourself." He returned her compliment. "And I enjoyed our time together."

When Ashyr leaned against them, a smirk began to flow across Caleldir's face. Although Ashyr was trying to just cuddle the two of them, her touches were a bit more... amorous than either of theirs were. She was definitely still as aroused as ever. Well, he could go for another round soon enough himself, but on the other hand, he did want to get back at her for springing this on him. It was impossible to be angry with Carlotta, after all. "So... Carlotta." Caleldir began. "I think that Ashyt would like to have some attention. Should we give her some, or just go to sleep?"

Carlotta sighed as she gave Caleldir's question some thought. While she understood that he meant those words to tease Ashyr, it was a legitimate question. She had other things to do. Even after resting on that strange floating disk for a lot of the day she was exhausted.

"Go drink your potion, darling." Ashyr told the human. "Unless, of course, you want-"

"Ah- no. Nope." Carlotta said quickly before the drow could finish her sentence. She kissed Caleldir's cheek one last time, then squirmed her way out of his embrace and off of the bed. After she got dressed she unlocked the door. Before leaving, she turned back and said, "G'night Caleldir, Ashyr."

"Night, Lotta. We'll come say goodbye before we leave town."

"Yeah, I have some useful potions to give you before you go." The human informed them.

It was rather interesting to see Carlotta beat such a hasty retreat. "Goodnight, Carlotta." He bid her farewell. "I too will see you in the morning. I look forward to the potions." In the back of his mind, he wondered where Selene was going to sleep. Well, at this point she might as well sleep here. The three of them had already all had sex with each other, after all.

Once the door was locked and Carlotta was outside, Caleldir turned towards Ashyr. "So..." He said carefully. "I really feel as if I should be angrier than I am." He let out a long sigh. "You know full well I would not have agreed to this if I had known about it." His expression of exhausted resignation disappeared, replaced by playful vengeance. He and Carlotta had been pretty sated. Ashyr had only been riled up. It was time to take advantage of that fact. "Perhaps I should follow Carlotta's example, and just go to sleep." He said in a mock serious tone.

Ashyr licked her lips, a more nervous expression than sexual. She gave him another guilty sort of grin. "I'm uh- sorry?" It was a really shitty apology. She was not sorry for what she did, she was only sorry that Caleldir reacted the way he did (which was totally expected.) "You can go to sleep if you want to. I'd understand." Ashyr told him. It wasn't a huge sacrifice on her part. No doubt she'd be able to convince Selene to take care of that almost painful need she felt in exchange for similar treatment. Ashyr would have much preferred being with Caleldir, though. Her hand was still tracing the muscles of his back, and the hand that had been on Carlotta's leg was now on Cal's. She didn't seem to notice that she was doing it.

Sighing, Caleldir shook his head. "I know full well that you are not in the least bit sorry, and I have a strong suspicion that you would do it again. To be completely honest, I do not hate that aspect of your personality." His next words came out rather quietly and very reluctantly. "Just... do not trick me into sex with too many women, please?"

"I promise I won't trick you into having sex with too many women." It was a relative concept: 'too many women.' It probably meant vastly different things to the both of them. "If it makes you feel any better, there's really only three women that ever existed that I'd share you with so far. One is dead, another only likes women, and I think I'm still mad at the third." She gave him a rueful grin.

"Well, I am still a bit agitated with Selene myself." He said, certain that that was who Ashyr meant by the third woman. "But at this point, it seems pretty pointless to be mad at her for stealing my virginity and setting me on the path of bondage threesomes with bisexual beauties. That is really more your fault now." He sighed. "But I cannot be mad at you for very long."

Once that was settled, Caleldir wrapped his arms around her. "I am not that tired yet. Perhaps we can have some fun while Selene is gone." He blushed deeply and looked away, his next words very soft and embarrassed. "Before Carlotta came in, you... did something with your mouth that I had not thought of before. Perhaps we can try that? If you would like, I could try licking yours while you lick mine." Before she could respond, he hastily changed the subject. "Will Selene be sharing this room with us? If so, you will be the one in the middle."

Ashyr's platinum eyebrows rose. That was quite the creative suggestion for someone as new to things as he was. She ignored his subject change for the moment. "Um, well, there's a bit of a problem with that physically; I'm a foot shorter than you. If we can manage to get past that, I'm game. You should probably practice on me first while I can give feedback. It's a little more complicated than just licking." A naughty grin spread across her face as she said the last bit. It was actually a practical suggestion, but it had some added benefits.

He listened to her advice on the fellatio (which was the word for it, now that he thought back to some of the more... interesting dictionaries he had read). "I suppose that you are right on the height difference. I suppose that I could shrink..." He looked to see that Ashyr furrowed her brow at that idea. "But I would have to really research how first. For now, I suppose I will just practice on you. I have already came once today, after all." He pursed his lips. "So... do I lay down and have you sit on my face, or do you lay down and I put my face between your legs? I admit, I am new to this level of perversion."

"We'll think of another way to pleasure each other simultaneously. Aside from the obvious way." Her mouth twisted in contemplation. "You do have that telekinesis thing you seem to be getting good at. Never mind. A thought for later." She was too horny to experiment that wildly. That sort of thing required a different combination of horniness and boredom. Caleldir seemed to already be thinking about it, judging from his thoughtful expression. Still, she wanted to move on for the moment.

The drow shifted to the head of the bed, and put a couple pillows behind her back to prop herself up slightly. "We can do it multiple ways." She informed him. "I think it'll be easier for now if I lay down." Ashyr smirked, then opened her legs to him. One of her hands casually played with her sex. The other fondled her breast. "Whenever you're ready."

He watched Ashyr prop herself up and open her legs. His mouth went dry looking at her inviting womanhood. "Oh, I am definitely ready." He said. Crawling over to her, he slid his hands along the outside of her thighs as he pushed his mouth up next to her sex. It smelled... very arousing, actually. He licked experimentally. Did not taste too bad either. Well, now was his chance to do something for her for once. He began by licking around her labial folds, sometimes teasing as if he would go farther inside, but then pulling back. He thought that this might get her good and riled up. After around a minute of this, he finally thrust his tongue all the way inside her. Not knowing what else to do, he began acting as if he was kissing her, exploring her vagina as he normally did her mouth.

Ashyr's eyes rolled back slightly, and her eyelids fluttered with the pleasure of feeling his tongue on her. Her hand rested on his head, and thread through his hair lightly. His teasing was at least as effective as he hoped. The drow let out a little frustrated breath, but otherwise looked quite pleased with what he was doing. It made it all the sweeter to feel him reach her core. She groaned in appreciation. That felt good. "Here." She said, and spread the top of her lower lips with the hand that had been on his head. "Focus more on this." The drow instructed. One finger slipped down to rub briefly on the slightly raised flesh between her labia. "Otherwise, you're doing great for someone with no experience. Don't be afraid to use your hand, too."

Caleldir's reply, whatever it was, was muffled by the fact that he did not pull his head away from her nethers. But he was definitely listening, and, as close as his eyes were, watching as well. He quickly complied, focusing on that raised bit of flesh. If his memory served him correctly, that was her clitoris. In addition to pushing his oral assault to a different location, Caleldir also moved his hands. His left slid up her body to just beneath her breasts, while his right slid from her outer thigh inward, until he pushed one, then two, fingers inside her. He went at licking and stroking her as much as he could in the confined space available, not quite sure if he was doing what he was supposed to, but going at it with enthusiasm all the same.

"That's it- Oh, Cal-" Ashyr breathed. She let her head fall back and her hips began to grind against him very gently. What he lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm. As aroused and teased as she already was, Ashyr felt her body build toward release with good speed. She concentrated on that feeling, on how his mouth felt against her. "Harder- dont' st-" But she was already there. The drow cried out softly, and lifted her hips into him as she did so. Her breath quick, shaky bursts as she rode out the ecstasy. Even as she was recovering from that first, powerful orgasm, she practically begged, "Get up here and fuck me, Cal." Her eyes looked down at him with unbridled lust. His mouth and fingers were nice, but she wanted to be filled by him, to feel his body against hers.

If he was normally pleased after helping a woman to orgasm, this time he was far more so than usual, and more justifiably too. He pulled his head away from the grip her hips had around them, breathing deeply. He smiled a lopsided, half-proud half-self-conscious smile. "I still think I need more practice." He said. "Practice makes perfect, after all. If you do not mind helping me in that area..." He trailed off suggestively. But as he met Ashyr's lustful red eyes with his tender, though mischievous, blue ones, thoughts of that sort of practice fell by the wayside. Sitting up a little, he bowed forward. "As you wish, my lady." He said with overblown gallantry. He crawled up the bed until his body was aligned over hers. Lining up his dick to her entrance, he pushed inside her rather more forcefully than he had last time, and began thrusting back and forth with confidence.

But time was getting on quite a bit faster than either Ashyr or Caleldir expected.

Selene had finished her bath; she'd made it pretty quick. There was something afoot and she was curious as to what was going on. Unfortunately, she'd missed the part she'd be truly interested in. She wouldn't have minded spending time with that little redhead. When she opened the door of the room Dria directed her to, she walked in on Ashyr letting the pale one have control over the situation. It was interesting, but not too much so. Usually Ashyr preferred to be dominant but Selene knew her to switch things up sometimes. Such as that time when Selene was the first to sample her lover's wares. An arrogant smirk crossed her face, and she walked into the room and shut the door behind her.

Ashyr shot her a look that was as much of a glare as she could muster while so thoroughly enjoying herself. Then she signed with her hand. -Watch. Don't join.-

"Fine." Selene sighed aloud. Then she pulled up a chair and did as she was asked.

Caleldir's pace faltered for a bit upon hearing Selene's voice, but looking at Ashyr's expression and hand signals, he quickly deduced that he was expected to keep going. An embarrassed look crossed his face, but he forced it away. Let her watch if she wanted to. It was not long before he could feel that familiar brewing in his loins. He quickened and strengthened his pace, until the bed began to squeak and shift more than ever before. He continued his pace even as the build up in his balls grew too powerful to deny any longer, and he burst out inside her again.

Ashyr appreciated his quicker pace. She liked a good, hard fuck as much as any drow. She came quite a few strokes sooner than Cal did. The second orgasm always seemed to arrive quicker than the first, in her experience. Then there was that strangely glorious feel of him ejaculating inside her. Ashyr was a very happy drow by the time he stopped moving inside her.

Selene (who had been quietly masturbating in the corner and was, consequently, naked) stood and carefully approached the pair once they looked well enough recovered from afterglow. Ashyr watched her, but did not stop her. She did maneuver Cal to the other side of the bed so that she could lie between him and Selene. "Have a nice bath?" Ashyr asked in undercommon.

"It was adequate." Selene responded in the same language.

"I am glad to hear that your bath was adequate." Caleldir said seriously, though the remnants of lust and embarrassment at that lust were still in his expression. He matched their language as a matter of course. He looked towards Ashyr. "Tomorrow at first light, we should go the the baths too. All the gunk from that monster turned into flowers, it is true, so technically I am clean, but I still feel like its stomach slime is in some annoying places on my body. Not that either of you wanted to know that." By this time, he had pulled the blanket over him. He would have dressed himself, but he still did not have any clothes after his last suit disintegrated. So, he just had to resign himself to sharing the bed while naked with two women who did not seem to be inclined to dress themselves. At least Ashyr formed a buffer between him and her cousin.

"Ugh." Ashyr said. "Y'know, as effective as it turned out, I really don't recommend that particular fighting style you discovered." She wriggled under the blankets with him and curled up as close as she could, facing him. After all, Selene needed room to sleep. "I do feel like I can use a good bath, though. Don't know when we'll get another opportunity as good as this one. Maybe this time you won't run away before you're finished." She teased.

"No, getting oneself eaten by the monster is not the best tactic, nor was it my intention anyway. I am just bad at fighting." Caleldir said cheerfully, still matching her language. He snuggled up to Ashyr. He always felt better when their bodies were pressed close together. He continued talking with his now regular tone of playful mischief. "When it comes to the bathhouse tomorrow: I reckon that as long as our audience is as pretty as Carlotta, I do not fancy that I will try to escape."

"Anyway, if we're going to get up at the crack of dawn, I'd like to go to sleep now." The ranger said with a yawn. And with that, Ashyr closed her eyes and slowed her breathing. Her arms wrapped around Cal in an almost possessive grasp. All three dropped into sleep eventually.