A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 27: Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashyr had to stop what she was doing and brace herself against the bed when she felt those ghostly, invisible hands on her. "Oh, fuck, Cal. That is not fair." She groaned deep in her throat. She would have said she regretted making that suggestion about his telekinesis all those days ago, but as torturous as it was, it was also incredibly arousing. She wriggled out of her pants when she felt them begin to magically tug downward. Ashyr still had on tight shorts that served as her underwear, but was otherwise completely naked. It took her a moment, but she rallied enough strength to get herself moving again. It helped if she closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing, but only enough to stop her from mauling him. She finished the job of taking Caleldir's pants off, and then continued the trend of her pressing lips against his leg, though now she followed the slightly glistening trail of her wet kisses back up to his hipbone. One hand fell in another caressing motion that mirrored the trail of her lips on his other leg. When her mouth stopped to kiss around his hips, her hand continued upward to resume the exploration of his torso.

Caleldir affected an innocent expression. "I have no idea of what you are speaking." He said with feigned confusion. "I am just sitting here enjoying your company." Try as he may though, he could not help but let a very Ashyr-like grin slip through. He intensified his efforts at psychically manipulating her clitoris, vaguely curious if he could make her orgasm with magic alone. Adding some slight illusions to the mix, he used his telekinesis to create the sensation of several fingers in her, and then, a warm, wet tongue. And a second one. It was slightly difficult to maintain his telekinetic concentration with Ashyr crawling all over him like that, but, somehow, he did. Much like Ashyr, he closed his eyes and regulated his breathing. A very strange contest they were in.

The drow pressed her head against his thigh as she found her body grow weak with pleasure again. Whatever he was doing was absolutely amazing. Despite her attempts at regulation, she began breathing very heavily. She grit her teeth against the near ecstasy of it. "Really not fair." She told him with a slight growl. Ashyr tried to rally again. It did not work as well as the first time. She only managed to place her hand against his dick and rub in a distracted fashion. "Cal-" Ashyr gasped suddenly, and he did actually manage to make her climax. It turned out that she was near helpless against this particular experience.

It was now Caleldir's turn to smirk. As long as he could maintain concentration, he had the upper hand here. But that level of telekinetic control was actually rather exhausting. "Oh? So you liked my new magic?" He asked. "Perhaps I should try that again sometime. Maybe while we are travelling..."

"You wouldn't!" She retorted. It was more of a challenge than an objection. There was a mischievous grin on her face rendered only slightly dreamy from her recent orgasm. Her body shone dully from prickles of sweat that gathered and reflected the dim light.

The one downside to that was that, while it was fun for a trick, it certainly was not the equal of actually having sex with her, and he was clearly distracting her too much. So he let the spell fade away, but not before creating the sensation of two smooth hands pulling her last undergarment off. With that, the two of them were finally naked. Sitting back up, he pulled Ashyr's face back towards his, and slid his hands down her back to cup her bottom. "Telekinesis is fun, but I think I prefer to actually feel you." He whispered into her ear.

"I don't know... I think I could stand a little more of that treatment." Ashyr teased. But her words were accompanied by the drow positioning herself and taking his manhood into her. She was easily drenched enough for a smooth entry. "I suppose you're right, though." She agreed then with dramatic, playful sigh. Her eyes trained on his gorgeous form, Ashyr began to roll her hips back and forth against him. Her recent climax made her motions languid and unhurried again. Whether intentional or not, it had given her strength to resume teasing him. She wondered if he would be able to stand it. Ashyr rather hoped that he couldn't.

"Ohhh..." he sighed. "Yes, this is way better. No illusion can compare." Talking her hands in his, he lay back and enjoyed her movements. "So... you have me at a disadvantage now." He said in a pleased tone, still referring to their little 'contest'. "I seem to have taken the edge of your desperation without doing anything for my own." Closing his eyes, he relaxed again. Enjoy the slow buildup to a rolling orgasm. Do not rush... He sighed contently. At first, he had wished that she speed up, but in his more relaxed state he was glad of her current pace.

"Yeah, it was a little difficult to concentrate on you for some reason." Ashyr retorted. "I think blame for that falls on you, my love." She grinned at him. But Ashyr's impatience was creeping up on her again. The extremely slow pace she set at the beginning was probably teasing her more than it teased him. Or at least just as much. She began to pick up the pace, not caring whether she 'won,' not caring for the contest. All she began to care for was the feel of him inside her, the gloriousness of being alone with him for once, and making Caleldir join her in wonderful release. Ashyr began to show signs of that sought-after end. She began to gasp and moan low in her throat, and her grin faded into an expression of concentration and pleasure.

Caleldir's relaxation came to an end. After all the slow teasing, her sudden increase of speed and desperation shoved his own orgasm to the forefront. Well, so much so for slow. Fast was back! Caleldir moved his palms up from Ashyr's hands, up her arms, then down the side of her body to her hips again, steadying her ride at least somewhat. But that did not buy him any time. Pretty soon after Ashyr picked up the pace, he felt that he could not hold back any longer, and so he let out a gasp and a moan of his own as he came into her.

The drow groaned again, louder this time, when she watched and felt Caleldir orgasm into her. As it had several times before, the sighed of it brought her over the edge for the second time that night. She caught herself before she fell upon his chest too heavily, then gently let herself lie all the way down on him. Ashyr didn't move enough to let his manhood fall out of her. The feel of him inside of her was strangely wonderful even after both of them were finished. "I love you." She said, marking the first time she'd said the words on no uncertain terms and freely given before he said anything first. Her voice was soft, but sure. They were strange words for a drow, but they felt absolutely right. An almost rueful smile pulled at one corner of her mouth.

Wrapping his arms around her, Caleldir smiled. He was extremely touched by her remark, coming to realize how very much the Drow ranger had changed over the last few weeks. As much as he had, at very least, and he had gone from celibate to (mostly) voluntary threesomes. "I love you too." He whispered. Then, he chuckled. Her rueful smile had not escaped his notice. "But you should be careful not to let Selene find out about your new weakness of heart. She might begin to think that someone who can feel love is unsuited to be a Drow matron."

"Bah. A Matron is allowed to love." She said with a shrug. "Wealth, prestige, her house, and, to a lesser extent, her children. Just as long as she isn't too open about all of that and never admits it out loud. I'm sure Selene will allow for one exception. She sure as hell doesn't want the job. Who else is going to do it? My brother?" Ashyr laughed at this. Caleldir had a point, though, no matter how Ashyr tried to make light of the situation.

But no matter. There would be time for such worries later. Caleldir settled down into the silken covers. "We should get a little rest." he said sleepily. "We have a long day of ordering humans around ahead of us."

"Yes. Let's sleep." Ashyr agreed. "I think I'll help a little more with the commanding tomorrow. I don't want to have to babysit snot-nosed brats when they're awake." With that, she pulled off of him and felt that strangely comforting wetness of their disconnection. She curled up with her back pressed against him and let herself drift off into sleep.

Caleldir did not reply again. Instead, he drifted off to sleep there in the dead oni's tent with Ashyr by his side. Although he had just woken from a restful day, killing dozens of goblins and kobolds and organizing human refugees was still quite exhausting. So, he slept, and dreamed satisfying dreams. It had been a good night, after all.

Selene went the rest of the night without seeing her cousin or Caleldir. She was content enough for most of it just reading the books Althaia had let her read. The younger drow had expected to at least be visited by the older some time. But no, the selfish Ashyr had kept herself and Caleldir away. Figured. Not even Althaia stopped in her patrol to come visit her! The mage ended up setting a minor ward around herself and dozing off until the light was too unbearable to sleep in.