A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 32: Fels of Slumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashyr twisted to watch what her cousin was doing. She decided she liked the sight of Selene bringing Caleldir pleasure, though Selene likely was doing what she was to add lubrication for either cousin's use. The two drow met each other's eyes and shared a grin. Selene held out Caleldir's manhood for Ashyr to easily position herself and slide down upon him.

"Anyway, it's not just that she wouldn't be satisfied." Selene explained absently. At that point, she was paying more attention to their connection than to the words she spoke. These were words both of them had heard over and over again throughout their training to be noble. "Once she's matron, she'll need to produce pure drow offspring. It would be her duty." Her hands roamed across Ashyr's dark skin. She wasn't sure why she felt the need to remind either of them of this, or how it mattered if they did get married by surface standards. Hells, she didn't need to explain anything to Caleldir. For some reason, though, she wanted to. She felt obligated to make sure he knew exactly what being with Ashyr meant.

Caleldir's ruminations came to an end when Ashyr slid down on him. This was still his favorite place to be: inside Ashyr. Selene being there was just a bonus. Although he still did not want to admit it out loud, there was something quite sexy about the way that the beautiful drow gazed at where his dick entered Ashyr's womanhood. He would have tried to find a way to include her, but he was still leery of initiating anything with the prickly cousin. So, for now, he just idly slid his hands up Ashyr's body and begin playing with her breasts, circling her nipples with his fingertips, rubbing and cupping them. "I suspected that would be the case." Caleldir replied, still sort of able to focus on the conversation. "Drow society does not seem to be the sort that would allow half-bloods to inherit headship in a noble house. Not that I am all that ready for children anyway." He stifled the feelings of jealousy he had knowing that he would ultimately lose her. He had always believed that he was ultimately a brief obsession for the lascivious drow matron, nothing more. Then again, perhaps she would keep him, but only as some sort of concubine while drow men gave her children. Could he really bear that sort of thing? A month ago, such a situation would have utterly revolted him, now its inevitability simply saddened him. Perhaps he would grow to accept it with time. After all, she was not jealous of him getting raped or having sex with other women, so his jealousy of her doing her matronly duty by other men was completely illogical and unfair. But with his highly traditionalist background - one that he did not really want to admit that he had completely abandoned - it still irked him.

Oh well, all that could wait. For now, he would just enjoy the moment. Who could know how many more like it there would be? Besides, now that he was thinking about it, perhaps there was another solution...

"For a noble drow - especially a matron - to even give birth to a half-blood might be scandal in and of itself." Selene responded.

"Eh, fuck 'em." Ashyr breathed as her hips rolled forward and back against Caleldir. She was obviously enjoying being the center of attention. "We're habitually awful to our males, and you know where that got us. Maybe some other customs need to be changed as well." She grinned and winked down at Caleldir. Her body stopped its motions for a moment to give her a chance to lean forward and press an affectionate kiss against his chin. "I think it would a pretty picture to see an elf-nymph beauty sitting at the head of Duskhaven in about three or four hundred years." She whispered to him. Of course it wasn't quiet enough to escape her younger cousin's notice.

Selene looked almost scandalized. "Lolth, you don't mean that!" She said as she sat back on her heels.

"Think about it, Selene." Ashyr said. Her tone was playful more than anything else, and she was looking at Caleldir with mischief in her eyes. "Think how beautiful the Duskhavens would be with a little nymph blood. I'd wager we'd be mostly female after that, too, so it would just be a Duskhaven thing."

Caleldir was stunned. Almost visibly so, for the half-second it took him to process Ashyr's words and stifle his reaction. For the first time, he wondered if perhaps his affair with Ashyr - for marriage was still not something that he considered plausible given her flighty nature and fondness for random flings - would be a lasting thing. It was an odd thought to have while having sex, but a nice one. He smiled, returning her kiss to the chin with one to her forehead just before she sat back up. "Actually, Ashyr has a point." Caleldir said thoughtfully. "I am very unlikely to have many sons. I wrote a paper on the genetic factors back when I was a librarian, but suffice it to say that I am 90% likely to sire girls rather than boys, and the same, although slightly reduced, for my children for several generations. And visible half-breeds do not have to be a problem; I knew someone who could manipulate the genetics of unborn children. Although she is... unavailable, perhaps we could snag her research on our way out of the monastery." This really was a strange conversation to be having with his dick inside Ashyr.

It was becoming harder to concentrate on the lineage of the Duskhaven line when he could feel an orgasm building in him, however. Caleldir began breathing a bit too heavily to talk any longer, and his muscles tensed. Ah, the way that Ashyr moved her hips, her inner walls sliding around his hardness... his hands began fondling her rather desperately, before he grew too near to his release to even concentrate on that. With a groan, he released his seed up into the beautiful drow astride him, who likewise was overwhelmed by pleasure. He collapsed back down a little. Her body fell with his, which was exactly where they both wanted her to be; on top of him, his recently spent manhood still inside her.

The younger drow contented herself by sitting back and idly playing with herself as her two companions became too distracted for conversation. She did seem to be thinking about the possibility of breeding nymph into the Duskhaven line. It was indeed that vanity in her that made her think for the first time that it might actually be something... well, not absolutely awful. As long as they didn't expect -her- to break from those traditions.

"So really, Selene, consider the possibilities of a House Duskhaven with 90% female population, all with nymphen beauty and charm magic, and maybe even a few Drow Titans to complement the mix." Like Ashyr, his tone was mostly playful. It was a nice dream, and fun to tantalize Selene with, but it was way too early in their relationship to be seriously discussing dynasties. Caleldir was still certain that he was not ready to be a father.

"I guess that wouldn't be the worst thing ever." Selene admitted with a little more grumpiness than she actually felt. She didn't really want to talk about that anymore. The two of them had managed to orgasm, but for once she was only starting to get warmed up. It didn't help that she was on the fence with getting involved in the first place. "Someone come over here and finish me off." Came the younger drow's order with still a hint of grumpiness still in her voice. Her dark legs opened further to admit whomever wanted to step up. She was looking at the both of them with lust-lidded eyes, and she didn't seem to care who came to her. The last few days had served as surprising therapy when it came to being intimate with Caleldir. He was so soft and respectful that he no longer reminded her of the men who broke her down. Even if he was male like them.

Ashyr rolled off of Caleldir at Selene's words. With a playful smirk she waved her hand in offering towards Cal, a lewd mockery of something she'd seen on the surface when men offered women to go ahead of them.

Selene bit her lip at the thought of Caleldir servicing her. She had to admit; she was beginning to be of the opinion that, if she had to choose a favorite male of all the ones she'd been with, Caleldir was in the running. He cheated, though, with his nymph heritage making him all beautiful and naturally good at sex.

Caleldir sat up and stretched just a little, eyes darting towards Selene, then Ashyr. A smile crossed his face. "Well then, I suppose if I am ordered..." He said with Ashyr-like mischief.

Rolling forward to his hands and knees, he crawled over to Selene, put his head between her legs, and began to lick and suck (causing her to gasp in pleasure.) His nymphen heritage was becoming quite evident in his natural talent for this sort of thing, especially with all the practice he had been getting lately. It was especially fun to go down on Selene, he had noticed, as she always seemed so appreciative of his ministrations despite herself. Even now she was opening up to him, spreading her legs and leaning back on one elbow. He felt her other hand weave through and caress his hair. The major downside to giving head to Selene was that his own erection, so recently sated, was beginning to return. He would be full-throated ready to ride again if he did not finish her off quickly, so Caleldir redoubled his efforts, trying to outrun his own arousal. He slipped one hand up between her thighs, putting a few of his fingers to work inside her to complement his skilled tongue. His other hand snaked around her to fondle her ass. It didn't take more than a couple minutes of this before she cried out - his name, this time, and not her goddess.' Not that she noticed that she did it. She was more focused on the explosion of pleasure. As always (even though it was really not all that hard) Caleldir felt a rush of exultation at his ability to make Selene orgasm. The way that she called his name took him by surprise though. Perhaps the cold drow was actually thawing a little. That thought warmed him as well. Still, he wondered about the reasons for that. He himself stayed fairly quiet when orgasming compared to these two. It was still gratifying though. However, it would not do to point Selene's cry out to her. Better that everyone pretended that that had not happened.

Ashyr grinned at the both of them, but chose not to pay too much attention. She didn't want to get ideas again, as pleasurable as the consequence may be. They did need to sleep some time that night. He eyes wandered across the room towards Althaia's seemingly sleeping form. How does one call back a nymph soul to a nymph body? Her gaze flickered back to Selene and Caleldir just as her younger cousin called out his name. Maybe that was the way forward? Ashyr laughed aloud at herself and the picture that formed in her head.

"Perhaps if we keep doing this on top of her she'll wake up. Never known a nymph to be able to resist that." She said after giving Selene a couple seconds to come down from her high.

Caleldir sat up, and pulled Ashyr towards him. A noise reminiscent of a purr escaped the back of her throat as she settled into his arms. He liked to cuddle after sex, to feel naked skin against naked skin, but despite Selene's recent thaw, he felt more comfortable initiating with the cousin who did not go berserk at a moment's notice. Not that Selene had gone berserk for several days now. Not since the day after the attack on the kobold's camp. Following Ashyr's line of sight, Caleldir looked towards Althaia. Huh. He had forgotten that she was there. "I had considered a similar course of action." Caleldir replied. "There are several fairy tales I am familiar with that involve kissing a princess to awaken her. With Althaia, though, I thought that a kiss would not be sufficient. But the thought of molesting her sleeping body was not one that really appealed to me. I would tell you two not to do so either, but it is Althaia. I know that she would not mind being involved in anything sexual, asleep or not. Heck, given that she raped me in my sleep, it would be rather apropos." He yawned. "But it is late, and we have a long day tomorrow. We should sleep. Althaia will wake up when she is ready to. Looking at her soul, it appears to be on a journey of some type."

"Perhaps if we get desperate we'll try to revive her sexually." Ashyr began. She paused when Selene snorted with amusement to grin over at her cousin. Both drow seemed to think it an amusing concept. "But for now she can sleep. Maybe she just exhausted herself with all the people she presumably slept with over the past couple days. It's possible she barely slept at all." She punctuated that observation with a yawn of her own.

Caleldir shuddered at the mental image that Ashyr brought up. She had a point, who knew how many men and women Althaia had suckered into her bed? The hedonistic nymph had little regard for human morality. Caleldir just hoped that she had not broken up any marriages. Then again, knowing her, she would be more likely to seduce husband and wife at the same time. He shook that image right out of his head. "I agree." He replied. "If we really, really need to get all those gods she is carrying in her ring, then yeah, we will try molesting her until she wakes up. If things are desperate enough, I may even be willing to, err, 'help'."

Selene shrugged. For now, she didn't really care. The younger drow pulled herself over to the other two and settled under the covers in the bed. The drow's limbs tangled together as they faced each other, and Caleldir snuggled up to Ashyr's back. Ashyr pressed a soft kiss against Selene's forehead before all of them dropped off into sleep.

--

Cieraela looked at the coachman, who had dropped his disguise completely. "So, Mr. Slitherscar..." she said questioningly. "We have turned the carriage in to the company, and our time of accompanying them is at an end. What now?"

The yuan-ti shrugged. Cieraela had to admit that the snake-man was exceptionally handsome in his exotic way, but the more unattainable the shy, heroic, powerful, divinely handsome Caleldir became, the more that she desired him above all others. Besides, Slitherscar was more like a second father to her than a lover. Going after him that way would just be wrong. "We follow, them, of coursse. I have been teaching you how to move without being sseen or heard, now it iss time to put that to practisse. I also have new clothing for you that sshould help with that." He handed her a soft outfit in an utterly generic grey-green that blended into pretty much every possible surrounding. "Eventually you sshould be passt relying on ssuch things, but for now there is no sshame in doing sso. The party will be expecting uss to follow them, ssinsse they overheard uss back during our firsst training on the road due to my inability to ssensse the half-ghosst, but that jusst meanss we will have to be even more ssubtle. It will be a good learning experiensse for you."

--

Caleldir awoke with the first rays of daylight, sitting up in bed. He stretched and yawned, clambering out. "Well, today is the day we lug a sleeping woman into a dangerous forest. Really not looking forward to that."

Ashyr woke up promptly as she always did in the morning. She slid out of bed after Caleldir and got on her tip-toes to press a kiss against his jaw. "Morning love." Came her soft greeting. Despite having to squint out the window at the painful daylight, she seemed in quite the good mood. After all, she was going back to the forest. Wooded areas were easily her favorite terrain. They had the added benefit of being less sunny.

Bard seemed to pick up on his mistress' excitement and began to scratch at the door out of the room. Ashyr ignored his whining and wagging for a time.

Selene groaned and turned over to her stomach. As always, she wasn't too pleased about the brightening sunlight that streamed through the window. "I can do that thing I did with that human" She mumbled into the pillow in her native tongue. It was barely audible to Ashyr, and she was right next to her.

Ashyr crawled back onto the bed and to her cousin's side. The older drow began to physically pull the younger out of the bed, mumbling soft words of encouragement as she did so. When Selene had managed to get herself to a mostly seated position, Ashyr asked, "You mean Carlotta and that floating disk with the pillows when she couldn't keep up?" That event seemed an age ago, though in reality it was only around a week. Maybe more, maybe less. Ashyr wasn't counting the days.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. That. It's not too powerful a spell, and I can do it for, like, ten hours per cast? We'll hardly know she's there." Selene scratched at the back of her scalp, looked down at her naked body, and in the next moment practical yet slightly fancy clothes appeared on her. The vain drow couldn't bring herself to wear something truly drab. There always had to be some embroidery (usually stylized spiders or spiderwebs.)

The older drow already clothed herself with her normal light grey leather armor.

As was his habit, Caleldir dressed in an outfit fairly similar to Ashyr's. "Hmm... Yeah, that is a good idea. Certainly easier than lugging her around everywhere. It is a tragic thing to admit, but though with most of my skills I can use Mind over Matter to excel physically, carrying is not one of them. I am actually rather weak. That is what happens when your mother conceived you while she was a dead, body-less spirit." He looked over at Selene. "Think about the arcane implications of that pregnancy." Looking back over at the window, Caleldir noted the way that the drow squinted into it. "I thought that Althaia gave you a book on protecting from sunlight, Selene." He said half-questioningly.

"She did, but I've been saving my spells." Selene said with a shrug. "Hasn't really been an issue what with our travels by carriage. We've managed so far."

He responded with a shrug of his own. "Eh, no matter. We should skip sleep tonight and keep walking, using magic to keep our energy up if necessary, so we go back to the night schedule. Sleeping during the night would be too dangerous in those particular woods anyway."

'Those particular woods' were the Fels of Slumber, and the party - including the nymph levitating on the floating disk - now stood in front of it. There was an ancient stone road flanked by overgrown statues of tall, majestic men and women staring sternly at the border. The trees were tall, strong, and unnaturally dense. Dark green leaves brooded hostile in the morning air, their grasping, winding, crooked limbs striving against both the invaders and their own neighbors. The unseasonably cold breeze shifted so that it was coming from the woods, carrying with it a smell of damp wood and fungi and indistinguishable noises of strange insects and animals, most of which sounded hostile. "Nice place." Caleldir said dryly. "We should stick to the road. The road is ludicrously dangerous, it is true, but those who wander off into the Fels of Slumber seldom find the road again."

The drow looked out into the dark forest as they approached it. At least it looked nice and dark in there, even in the daylight. They doubted they would have much trouble with headaches in there. Not from the sun, anyway. There were sure to be other more pressing pains within. They didn't seem too afraid of what lie within. Surely a forest couldn't be more inhospitable than the lands where they were from where even in the cities one had to watch one's back or risk being captured, raped, enslaved and killed. Likely, but not necessarily, in that order.

There was one set of eyes watching them, a set that none of the party was able to see. Its previously bored eyes gazed on in silent contemplation as they broke through the line of trees that began the forest proper. Whatever watched no longer qualified as bored. No, it was very entertained now that -he- was here. It moved with the wind and natural sway of the forest life to keep watch and wait for the perfect moment. Not yet, but soon. They just had to move deeper.