A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 40: Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At once, Althaia stopped, and shrieked out her orgasm at an ear-splitting volume. Then, her eyes darted open. She smiled. "Oh! Caleldir!" She wrapped her arms around him even tighter. "Why, I did not know you cared about me that way. If only I could wake up like this every time I emerge from slumber..."

"Good to see you awake." Caleldir said with relief, sweat falling from his forehead. "Now, can you let go of me."

Althaia giggled. "Why would I, when I have you in such a nice place?" With a twist, she flipped Caleldir down to the bed, emerging on top of him without breaking contact. She began idly bouncing up and down.

"Ha, I told you!" Ashyr said with jubilation. There was a pained look on her face and she was still covering her ears from the uncomfortably loud orgasm Althaia just had, but otherwise she was happy that there was actually something to her theory.

"Oh! Ashyr! Selene! Good to see you two. It has been awhile. Shall we have some fun?" The nymph greeted the other two, having finally noticed their presence when Ashyr spoke.

Ashyr's happiness gave way to building arousal. The display before her was arousing enough; a bouncy nymph was a nigh enthralling sight. But Ashyr really wanted to be in her place. "We will join you, but I'm going to have to ask you to finish up and give me a turn. I haven't had sex with my mate for going on four days."

Selene seemed to share in her cousin's sentiments, though she looked a good deal more annoyed about the situation. It had been amusing to watch Caleldir force himself to do that which he really did not want to do, but the results were immediately regrettable in Selene's eyes (or, more specifically, her ears.) Then, as if that wasn't enough, she was sure that Althaia's roll move would have gotten the her kicked had she not moved in time (whether that was the case or not.) It was fortunate that they could now get their stuff back, she supposed, but at what cost?

The older drow caught sight of the younger's consternation and let out a light chuckle. "Aw, dearest, are you not having fun anymore?" Ashyr asked as she crawled over to her cousin. She pulled the pregnant drow up to get her to lie on her back between Ashyr and Caleldir. Then, sensing that he would need a little help with the idea, Ashyr grabbed Caleldir's hand and placed it upon Selene's womanhood. He got the picture then, and started rubbing at Selene's clit. Meanwhile, Ashyr's mouth once again found Selene's so that their lips and tongues could dance together.

This seemed to make Selene feel much better.

Althaia's closely observed the two drow. She frowned a little. "Ah. I am sorry for the racket. I try to keep my pleasure contained when I am conscious. Unconscious me is a bit noisier." She looked down at Caleldir, and gave him a beatific smile. "My love," she whispered, loud enough for all present to hear. "I need to give you back to your wives now, but know that I am eternally grateful to you. I pledge my sword to you, now and forever!" Her words and tone were both that of a lady declaring her love, or a warrior their loyalty.

The drow halted in their kissing to cast a glance over in Althaia's direction when she called the two of them his 'wives.' Selene, for her part, seemed annoyed by the accusation. Her? A wife? It was positively insulting. If she was loyal to anyone, it would be Ashyr. That was the partial truth that she told herself, anyway. Ashyr looked predictably amused by the nymph's words. If not wives, they were both his mates - especially now that Selene had a chance to be currently pregnant with his child. In the standards of the surface, the two descriptions were practically interchangeable.

A shocked look crossed Caleldir's face. His life had become downright surreal in its oversexed zaniness. One of his hands was massaging Selene's pussy, while the other was clinging to Ashyr as an anchor, and he was having eternal loyalty declared to him by a third woman, Althaia, currently bouncing on his dick. This was... not how he had imagined his life. "I do not know what to say, Althaia." He replied. "Do not mention it. Please. Never." He paused. "Also, those two are not my wives."

The nymph giggled a little, then turned serious. Her eyes shifted from lustful purple, to a controlled silver. "I am serious." She looked towards the drow. "I am at all of your services. I know that Caleldir did not wake me without a lot of coaxing from you. I understand that you may not like me all that much, but from now on, my life will be dedicating to repaying this debt." She shuddered in her second orgasm, then clambered off of Caleldir. "I have taken your mate from you long enough. I go now to bathe. And eat. And go to the bathroom. I have been way too long without any of those."

"You're welcome, Althaia. And thank you for understanding." Ashyr told the formerly unconscious woman with a wink. And then the drow were alone with Caleldir.

Caleldir sat up, rubbing his head with the hand not still automatically ministering to Selene. "Well, she is back. And somewhat different than before, I might add."

Ashyr crawled on top of Caleldir, pressed her forehead against his, and gently hugged his neck. Caleldir welcomed the attention, using his free hand to pull her closer, idling tracing his fingers across her back. "She is back." Ashyr confirmed. "I may be no nymph, but I do know a bit about sexual healing." She told him with her characteristic naughty smile. Then she quickly pressed her still wet, Selene-kissed lips against his. It was a brief gesture of affection, but when she pulled away the triumph in her eyes was replaced by lust.

Selene scoffed at her cousin, though the sound was not as heartfelt as it could have been. She was a little too busy panting as Caleldir brought her nearer orgasm.

"And now, I think, it's time to show you how much we really missed you." The older drow announced.

Despite his two orgasms with Althaia (unnoticed because the nymph was so much more animated than he was) he could feel his hardness returning very quickly. It was at times like these that his nymphen sexual appetite became apparent. He gave Ashyr a genuine smile. "I missed you too-" he began to say before Ashyr stopped him with a far more passionate kiss. This time, instead of faltering, his fingers only increased their speed and force as Ashyr and him deepened their kiss.

As if on cue, Selene quietly gasped in orgasm. Then she slowly got herself up and slid in behind Caleldir. She wrapped her arms around his torso from behind and took hold of his dick. Her teeth fell upon his neck to bite and nibble, which made him shiver. "Do try to keep with us this time." She breathed into his ear. "Ashyr is impossible to tolerate when she'd missing you."

"Mmm..." Ashyr hummed in agreement against Caleldir's mouth. She pulled away, "As are you, cousin dearest." The older drow teased.

Caleldir withdrew his hand to better hold Ashyr. "I will do my best to keep up with both of you." Caleldir said lustfully. An interesting tone coming from him. He was amused by their admissions that they liked their cousin better with him there. "I wonder what I ever did to have two such lovely ladies. Far more than I ever deserved or hoped for. I do want to say that I love being the filling in this sandwich."

"You must have done something very awful." Ashyr told him teasingly. "We've introduced you to nothing but trouble." In fact, both directly and indirectly because of them, he'd been raped far more than a man of the surface ever should be in the course of a month. The words were teasing, but they were very true. Of course the drow accepted and, to varying degrees, were proud of that fact. Before the words had entirely left her lips, she shifted to press herself down and impale herself onto his dick. Even if it hadn't already been wet from Althaia, the penetration would have been easy enough with how aroused the older drow was.

"Bah, you can't honestly tell me that he doesn't like it." Selene retorted. She held Caleldir's manhood long enough to steady it for Ashyr. Then her hands wandered across his chest, sometimes soft touches that caressed and fondled, sometimes sharp nails that dug and might have stung, if he didn't have that damage resistance.

Caleldir's initial response to Ashyr's words were cut off by the always overwhelming sensation of being inside her. He let out a short gasp, and gripped her harder for a moment. It always made him feel somewhat awkward, in an 'embarrassment of riches' sort of way, to have the two drow work together to pleasure him like this. "I do not want to admit that Selene is right." Caleldir protested. "But..." he dropped his voice to a somewhat shamed whisper. "But Selene is right. I like pretty much all of the trouble you two have brought to me. Even though I really should not like them. It is downright unhealthy..."

As Ashyr began to move herself up and down upon his cock at a steady pace, Selene shifted around to his side. Then her hand came up to his face to pull and tilt his head enough to press her lips to his. Her kiss was languid and unhurried; she still felt deliciously warm and weak from her recent orgasm. Ashyr gave him enough room to comfortably twist toward her cousin. If anything, watching Selene kiss Caleldir aroused the older drow even more. She was more than happy to make it easier on the both of them.

Perhaps he would have said more on the topic of trouble, but Selene stoppered further words with her lips, and Caleldir was happy to comply. One hand stayed lightly wrapped around Ashyr, feeling her body as she raised and lowered herself with that hypnotic motion, the other went up to Selene's face to return her touches. When the kiss finally ended, Caleldir gave Selene a smile that was a mixture of love and lust. It would have been more loving than lustful, but he did not want to scare her too much. He wanted to say something about how much he preferred them to Naliira, but he was not particularly anxious to remind Selene about the plant woman.

Selene's eyes were filled with an answering lust. But there was an odd warmth about them that didn't quite have everything to do with sex. Selene would deny such a look existed - indeed, she didn't know anything about it. All she knew was that she wanted his hands all over her. She wanted desperately for him - specifically him - to pleasure her again and again. And she was determined that he would do just that, even if he had ideas to the contrary.

"I don't know if it's healthy, but it certainly is fun." Ashyr said after a while with a wicked grin. And it was a good attitude to have in the Underdark, where rape and violent pleasure were commonplace and love was a sin. She slowly began to ramp up the pace until words were beyond her. Soon the only noises she made were soft gasps of pleasure.

As fun as kissing Caleldir was, Selene now had other ideas about where his lips could go. A wicked grin pulled at the corners of her mouth. Her hand went flat against his chest to shove him back against the bed. She quickly straddled his face and placed her nigh dripping pussy within inches of his mouth. It was Ashyr's turn to be grabbed by the back of the head and pulled in towards Selene's mouth.

Quickly after the position change (or perhaps triggered by it) Ashyr grasped hard at Caleldir's leg that she had been using to steady herself with. Then she made a strangled noise and the walls of her core shuddered against him in climax.

And so Caleldir found himself in a now familiar position, and one of his favorites to be in: his dick in Ashyr, and his tongue in Selene. A triangle they so often formed, and quite a sexy triangle. He was the hypotenuse, of course, being quite a bit taller than the drow on top of him. Not that trigonometry was foremost on his mind, but it was very Caleldir that it was on his mind at all.

Caleldir set to work with his now usual enthusiasm, thrusting in time with Ashyr, and eating out Selene like he was consuming the most delicious meal he had ever eaten. He could feel Ashyr shuddering against him in orgasm, and that feeling triggered his own. Not long after, he shuddered again himself, shooting up his seed into Ashyr.

As was becoming a wonderfully common occurrence, the sight of her cousin and Caleldir losing themselves to pleasure (well, what she could see of him, anyway) was the ultimate trigger that made Selene tip over the edge. She cried out instead of gasped this time; Caleldir's tongue she found much more pleasing than his fingers. Maybe he was more skilled with it, or perhaps it was just the idea of his mouth against her sex that made it especially erotic. As soon as she felt she could move a handful of seconds later, she dismounted his face and curled amongst the pillows around Caleldir's head.

Ashyr did not move off of him. When he was done shooting inside of her, she merely leaned forward until she rested stretched out on top of him. She didn't care to be separate from him just yet. There was an intensely satisfied grin on her face as her hands ran idly against the lean muscles of his chest.

"Don't think this means I've forgotten about that dryad." Selene warned him. Her hand went to his mouth to casually wipe herself off of his chin. At that moment she couldn't manage to look anything but content and satisfied. She was being completely serious, though.

The younger drow, of course, was well-aware of this. Selene neither confirmed or denied her cousin's words. She wasn't sure why she felt like pretense still needed to be maintained. She'd caught on to Caleldir's enjoyment of being at her mercy a while ago. Her hand fell to her lower abdomen as if she could feel the tiny life growing inside her. It was something she'd started to do whenever she was thoughtful or unsure. After all, that child was never far from her mind.

Now, if this had been Caleldir a month ago, he probably would have complained about how getting kidnapped and raped was, pretty much by definition, not his fault, and holding it against him was irrational, but the Caleldir of now was a very different person. Well, a more sexually honest person. Slightly. "I am sure that you will punish me appropriately." He replied, not without irony.

"You just want an excuse to get him chained to your wall, dearest." Ashyr responded knowingly. "He'd probably just let you if you ask nicely enough."

Caleldir practically burst out laughing. He only barely restrained herself. "Of course I would not let her." Caleldir said with obviously faked defiance. "Selene will have to capture, discipline, and rape me all over again. To say that I would consent to that would be to take all the fun out of it. Right, Selene?" As he teased the younger drow, he idly stroked his hands up and down Ashyr's body. One of them came to rest at her ass. It was always nice to just lay underneath the small drow woman, soaking in the feeling of her skin. The older drow nearly purred under the roaming attention of Caleldir's hands.

Selene scoffed and rolled her eyes in response to Caleldir's teasing. There was a hint of a smile at the corners of her lips and her eyes, though. He was right; there was a certain thrill to the chase and pleasure in quelling defiance even if she knew it was mostly an act.

With all that said, Caleldir noticed Selene putting her hand to her stomach. Yes. The baby. That was a sobering thought. "Should we spend the rest of the day in bed, or take these last few hours before nightfall to prepare for our journey into the monastery?" He asked, seriously. "I would love nothing quite so much as to get caught back up with you two, but if we are to help Selene with her unborn child, time is of the essence."

"Ugh, I don't want to get up." Ashyr complained. "But I guess you're right." Even when she agreed with him, Ashyr still failed to move from her spot atop him.

A similar sound of protestation came from Selene. She reclined further onto the bed and dropped her head on one of the pillows. The hand on her stomach did not move, but the hand she was formerly resting on found Ashyr's hand. Their fingers entwined automatically as much as they could from that angle. "Just a little bit longer. I'm too comfortable." Selene told them with a groan. "We need to wait for Althaia to do... whatever it was she needed to do."

"I suppose we are four days ahead of schedule, given our faster method of transportation..." Caleldir admitted. "So a few more minutes spent her together will not put us too far behind." He was not much more anxious than Ashyr was to break off contact. Among other things, he enjoyed looking at the stark contrast of her skin against his. The black-on-white against the white-on-black was as interesting an image as it ever had been.

"That's a good point too." Ashyr agreed. A grin formed on her face for a moment before spotting the hand that was on Selene's stomach. "I, uh, I guess I kind of ran off before I could ask this, but... how are you doing with, y'know..." The older drow asked with an awkward gesture towards Selene's stomach. Being both a drow and formerly a hermit for almost thirty years made her really bad at asking those sorts of questions. She truly cared and wanted to help if she could. "Both of you. Don't worry; you can be honest."

Selene heaved a sigh. "I think I'll be okay once I get this nausea out of the way. Ask me again when I've learned who the father is and have had the chance to come to terms with it." It was clear she didn't yet properly know how to feel about the whole thing.

"I agree with Selene. I do not know how to react, and will not until I know if I am the father or not. If I am..." He trailed off. Him. A father. It seemed a surreal thought.

After the non-specific answers from both Selene and Caleldir, both drow grew quiet and contemplative. Though they were lost in thought, they were perfectly content right where they were. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for all three of them to be there on the bed in varying degrees of contact with each other. This was the calmest either of them felt since the ordeal with the dryad. Even the news of Selene's pregnancy could not compare with the stress of not knowing where Caleldir was or if they were going to find him again.

About five minutes in, Ashyr finally let herself shift off of Caleldir. Selene pulled herself down so she could stretch out on the other side of Caleldir. Their legs tangled together and their arms idly moved to lazily caress him and each other. Unless Caleldir moved out of the way, that was how Althaia would find them when she walked in around twenty minutes later. Although her eyes were silver, indicating that she was suppressing her libido, an obvious look of envy and longing crossed her face, clearly wishing that she were in the puddle of bodies. "Well, I am ready to help you now." She said stiffly. "Do you wish to move out now, or later?"

The older drow lifted herself on one elbow. "Do we need to fill you in on what's going on?" She asked. "I think our plans may have altered since you... fell asleep." Her question wasn't precisely out of concern for Althaia personally. Ashyr simply preferred to have allies who knew more or less what they needed to in order to properly help out. Her eyes fell upon her younger cousin, and she tilted her head in a questioning fashion.

"Tell her whatever. I don't care." Selene responded with a shrug. A lawful good creature of sex and pleasure could be trusted with the knowledge of the pregnant drow's condition. If anything, she might have something to help with common ailments that came with the territory. At the very least, she might become more protective of the younger drow. That was Selene's thinking on the matter, anyway.

"Why, what is going on?" Althaia asked, suddenly concerned. The nymph wore a subdued white dress, far more modest than her usual garb. She smoothed down the front, giving the trio a piercing look.